Santiago/Sydney Flight

• 36 Replies
Santiago/Sydney Flight
« on: April 09, 2016, 07:25:00 PM »
Hi, i'm new to the flat Earth theory, I've watched hours of footage and read lots of articles and now i'm convinced, however we have a stumbling block, Santiago to Chile direct flight!

I was going through the a review a site  http://www.airlinequality.com/airline-reviews/qantas-airways/page/25/ Go down to the 9th review, he claims to have taken the QF27/28 flights from SCE to SYD, what he says confuses me, I can't work out the math as i'm really bad, but on the flight route from Qantas based on the globe, he should be approaching Santiago from the east, not the south, so therefore he can't see the Andes from the right window because they are on the left, plus maybe a 1000 miles or so from Santiago, Confirm this for me.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=qantas+route+map&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=599&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjax57b0ILMAhWDORoKHRfkBeUQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#imgrc=SIJqGRjk4ePanM%3A

But, when I look at the flight based on the Flat earth, you'd travel over the North, then he approaches Santiago from the south flying over Bolivia and Argentina and the Andes are on his right window, again confirm this for me.

Also, on the flat map, he circle around coming close to India, and South Africa, then fly over Brazil towards Santiago, again the Andes would be out your right window and you can approach from the South. Again confirm this also.

Yes I know these flights would seem really long, but I think it's worth mentioning that out of the 3 reviews I read for this flight, they said they were old planes but upgraded, engine upgrades that's what I think! Plus he says he couldn't hear through his head phones because of the Engines at the back of the plane, huh??? Back of the plane? 747 have engines on the wings no? Confirm this also.

I smell a rat, it's very possible that the planes for that route have been upgraded and travel much faster than were told.

This is possible no?

Thanks

Re: Santiago/Sydney Flight
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 08:42:20 PM »
What you'll find amongst the FE believers is that they will tend to ignore the evidence that concerns the Southern Hemisphere. In particular the flight times and distances involved. The other topic that is a sticking point is is not able to be explained is the south celestial pole.

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 08:45:31 PM »
Welcome! Pongo (an admin) suggest that the passengers on the flights are drunk, so they cab't keep time.
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 08:49:02 PM »
What you'll find amongst the FE believers is that they will tend to ignore the evidence that concerns the Southern Hemisphere. In particular the flight times and distances involved. The other topic that is a sticking point is is not able to be explained is the south celestial pole.

You mean the Southern Hemisphere flights that have the worst record for delays? The only problem I see so far is the Australia to Chile direct flight, but I think I may have found something to answer that, possibly, maybe?!

Anyway, you didn't answer my question?!

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 08:51:03 PM »
Welcome! Pongo (an admin) suggest that the passengers on the flights are drunk, so they cab't keep time.

Not helpful, i'm interested to hear a globe earther explain it, i'm open.

?

palmerito0

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 08:52:49 PM »
If they be upgraded to be faster, then why haven't all others in the fleet as well? Imagine how many hours of flight time they could shave off, increasing customer satisfaction and throughput of passengers.

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 09:09:58 PM »
If they be upgraded to be faster, then why haven't all others in the fleet as well? Imagine how many hours of flight time they could shave off, increasing customer satisfaction and throughput of passengers.

Simple, this flight is only relatively new, and the flat earth theory has been picking up momentum in the last couple of years, so they throw a spanner into the works and say a direct flight from Santiago to Sydney in 12.5 hours, so the worls can't be flat. It's more deception, the flight may only take 12.5 hours or whatever, but it's feasible that they upgraded these old planes to travel maybe double the speed, i'm pretty sure they have the technology to do this.

I'll hand it to them though, it was a good move, but based on what evidence I found, the souped up engines is more than feasible!

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 10:45:51 PM »

Simple, this flight is only relatively new, and the flat earth theory has been picking up momentum in the last couple of years, so they throw a spanner into the works and say a direct flight from Santiago to Sydney in 12.5 hours, so the worls can't be flat. It's more deception, the flight may only take 12.5 hours or whatever, but it's feasible that they upgraded these old planes to travel maybe double the speed, i'm pretty sure they have the technology to do this.

"Pretty sure." Now there's a convincing argument. Do tell.

I'll hand it to them though, it was a good move, but based on what evidence I found[citation needed], the souped up engines is more than feasible!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 11:37:34 PM »
Hi, i'm new to the flat Earth theory, I've watched hours of footage and read lots of articles and now i'm convinced, however we have a stumbling block, Santiago to Chile direct flight!
You should have ended your post there.

I was going through the a review a site  http://www.airlinequality.com/airline-reviews/qantas-airways/page/25/ Go down to the 9th review, he claims to have taken the QF27/28 flights from SCE to SYD, what he says confuses me, I can't work out the math as i'm really bad, but on the flight route from Qantas based on the globe, he should be approaching Santiago from the east, not the south, so therefore he can't see the Andes from the right window because they are on the left, plus maybe a 1000 miles or so from Santiago, Confirm this for me.
See... you done messed up. Why do you think the approach would be from the east?

The great-circle route from Sydney to Santiago approaches Santiago from the southwest. The runways at SCL are 17/35, which means they are oriented roughly north-south, so regardless of the direction from the origin, the final approach will be slightly west of north (350 heading) or slightly east of south (170 heading) depending on the direction of the prevailing winds.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=qantas+route+map&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=599&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjax57b0ILMAhWDORoKHRfkBeUQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#imgrc=SIJqGRjk4ePanM%3A

But, when I look at the flight based on the Flat earth, you'd travel over the North, then he approaches Santiago from the south flying over Bolivia and Argentina and the Andes are on his right window, again confirm this for me.

Also, on the flat map, he circle around coming close to India, and South Africa, then fly over Brazil towards Santiago, again the Andes would be out your right window and you can approach from the South. Again confirm this also.
Except is rare cases, using a flat map to plot an optimum course will lead you astray unless you know what you're doing.

Yes I know these flights would seem really long, but I think it's worth mentioning that out of the 3 reviews I read for this flight, they said they were old planes but upgraded, engine upgrades that's what I think! Plus he says he couldn't hear through his head phones because of the Engines at the back of the plane, huh??? Back of the plane? 747 have engines on the wings no? Confirm this also.
He's behind the engines. That's where the noise is loudest.

I smell a rat
I see a post from someone who doesn't understand routes, airports, jets, geography, and maps.

it's very possible that the planes for that route have been upgraded and travel much faster than were told.

This is possible no?
Upgrading a 747 to fly at supersonic speeds? No.

Thanks
You're welcome.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2016, 01:16:21 AM »

I'll hand it to them though, it was a good move, but based on what evidence I found, the souped up engines is more than feasible!
Ugh.  Flat earth theory has not picked up momentum; it's picked up idiots who are gullible enough to believe that everyone is lying to them, and that because they don't do any fact-checking, nobody else does either. 
You can't just slap beefier engines on a plane and expect it to work.  You also can't go faster than you say without anyone noticing. 
I'm not sure where you get that they should be approaching from the east.  They should be approaching from south-southwest
This was addressed by Alpha2Omega. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

Jane

• Flat Earth Researcher
  • Secretly an elf
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2016, 02:23:12 AM »
It depends on who you ask. There's one user that has each hemisphere being the same size and on the opposite sides of a disk, there are a couple of others who hold that the Earth is a non-Euclidean space and so distances are warped from what we'd expect on a flat disc: and others who basically just say that, as there is no map accepted as perfectly accurate, it may not be true that such flights are impossible: the continents just need to be rearranged.
Jane: She tries too hard to seem like a normal citizen.

img credit

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2016, 07:24:26 AM »
You should have ended your post there.

See... you done messed up. Why do you think the approach would be from the east?

The great-circle route from Sydney to Santiago approaches Santiago from the southwest. The runways at SCL are 17/35, which means they are oriented roughly north-south, so regardless of the direction from the origin, the final approach will be slightly west of north (350 heading) or slightly east of south (170 heading) depending on the direction of the prevailing winds.

Except is rare cases, using a flat map to plot an optimum course will lead you astray unless you know what you're doing.

He's behind the engines. That's where the noise is loudest.

I smell a rat
I see a post from someone who doesn't understand routes, airports, jets, geography, and maps.

it's very possible that the planes for that route have been upgraded and travel much faster than were told.

This is possible no?
Upgrading a 747 to fly at supersonic speeds? No.

Thanks
You're welcome.

Thanks for your feedback, like you said, i'm bad with maps, numbers geography, but look, i don't give a fuck. Like I said it didn't make sense to me what he said, so I asked for an opinion!

The approach from East based on the map I saw from Qantas Airlines, it flies from Australia, over the Pacific by passing New Zealand and the next land it sees is Chile 12 or so hours later, based on this route, there is no way he can see the Andes Mountains from his right sided window!

The only way the Andes mountains can be seen from the right window is if he approaches from Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina, which is not consistent with Qantas flight route.

But is consistent with 2 possible flight patterns with the Flat Earth map. Why use old upgraded planes for a new 12.5 hour flight route? So they can upgrade the engines too?

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2016, 07:33:26 AM »

Ugh.  Flat earth theory has not picked up momentum; it's picked up idiots who are gullible enough to believe that everyone is lying to them, and that because they don't do any fact-checking, nobody else does either. 
You can't just slap beefier engines on a plane and expect it to work.  You also can't go faster than you say without anyone noticing. 
I'm not sure where you get that they should be approaching from the east.  They should be approaching from south-southwest
This was addressed by Alpha2Omega.

First of all, I've done my fact checking, the flat earth answers everything the Globe does, and actually asks more questions of the globe! Explain facts to me that the Earth is a globe?

Who said slap beefier engines, i'm sure they world class engineers and technology we the public don't know about, plus, when you're sitting on plane you don't know how fast you're going.

Why would they use old planes for this new 12.5 hour flight? You don't think that's suspicious?

If you look on the flat map it's possible to fly around either side, avoiding all the land, so people on the ground wouldn't see or hear the plane.

I'm not concluding this as fact, but it's worth thinking about, if there is a cover up, souping up planes should be easy to do for them.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 07:40:36 AM by Flat Earther »

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2016, 09:21:12 AM »
The approach from East based on the map I saw from Qantas Airlines, it flies from Australia, over the Pacific by passing New Zealand and the next land it sees is Chile 12 or so hours later, based on this route, there is no way he can see the Andes Mountains from his right sided window!
Airline route maps show stylized lines connecting origins and destinations, not the actual tracks. Here's the one you linked, showing approach toward the east, not from the east:

Here's the flightaware.com track for the previous QF-28 flight at time of posting[nb]The image posted will expire later today on the live flightaware website and be replaced with planned and then actual tracks for subsequent flights[/nb][nb]The green segments are the actual track; the white segments are estimated.[/nb]. QF 28 is the Santiago-Sydney flight; QF 27 is Sydney to Santiago[nb]flightaware showed no actual data for QF 27 at the time of this reply; it showed the planned great-circle route for the next flight.[/nb]. 

Here's the great-circle route connecting Sydney with Santiago. A great circle is the shortest line connecting two points on the surface of a sphere.

Note how it approaches SCL from the southwest; you're traveling northeast. The Andes, east of Santiago, are to the right of the line.

The only way the Andes mountains can be seen from the right window is if he approaches from Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina, which is not consistent with Qantas flight route.
Or from the south, which is consistent with the great circle, and apparently is what the flight described did.

But is consistent with 2 possible flight patterns with the Flat Earth map. Why use old upgraded planes for a new 12.5 hour flight route? So they can upgrade the engines too?
Can you provide a map showing the routes you suggest?

[Edit to add]
I'm not concluding this as fact, but it's worth thinking about, if there is a cover up, souping up planes should be easy to do[citation needed] for them.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 09:23:55 AM by Alpha2Omega »

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2016, 10:06:33 AM »
Thanks for that, well explained.

I thought though that the Andes were in Northern Chile, bordering Bolivia, but he can see south Andes? That makes sense I guess.

Well it looks like the globe has a very strong hand here, but something still doesn't add up. It's obvious something ain't right with fake earth pictures and antarctic treaty, why were they sending nukes up to the sky prior to the treaty?

So many unanswered questions?

I'm not religious, but what about the satanic hand symbols from world leaders and powerful people, and the way they throw Satan related numbers right in our face? Can't be just a coincidence?!

As passengers on Earth we are all carried around the sun at a mean velocity of 66,600 mph! really, 666? And all these other numbers, A Satanic cult dominates this earth, that's what it looks like, so what are they hiding from us?

Does this Santiago to Sydney flight mean without a doubt the world cannot be flat? I'm not so sure, there's possible reasons that non stop flight is possible. Such as faster engines, or maybe Australia isn't where we think it is?

Thanks for your time pal :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 10:34:38 AM by Flat Earther »

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2016, 10:32:06 AM »

I thought though that the Andes were in Northern Chile, bordering Bolivia, but he can see south Andes? That makes sense I guess.

Indeed. The Andes run the length of South America from north to south. The high Patagonian Andes are between Chile and Argentina south of Santiago.

Well it looks like the globe has a very strong hand here :)

Thank you. Enjoy your time here.

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2016, 12:37:10 PM »

Well it looks like the globe has a very strong hand here, but something still doesn't add up. It's obvious something ain't right with fake earth pictures and antarctic treaty, why were they sending nukes up to the sky prior to the treaty?

I'm not religious, but what about the satanic hand symbols from world leaders and powerful people, and the way they throw Satan related numbers right in our face? Can't be just a coincidence?!

As passengers on Earth we are all carried around the sun at a mean velocity of 66,600 mph! really, 666? And all these other numbers, A Satanic cult dominates this earth, that's what it looks like, so what are they hiding from us?

Does this Santiago to Sydney flight mean without a doubt the world cannot be flat? I'm not so sure, there's possible reasons that non stop flight is possible. Such as faster engines, or maybe Australia isn't where we think it is?

I see you were amending your post as I was answering it. Text in purple was added since the earlier reply.

Much of what you added is not relevant to the original question and seems better suited to a forum other than Q&A so it can be discussed without running afoul of one of the moderators.

The answer to the first sentence in the last added paragraph, is, for all practical purposes, yes. It's very strong evidence that the Earth is not flat since flights of similar distance everywhere else take similar times when using similar aircraft. Distances between continents have been well established in many different ways by many people and anomalies would show up elsewhere, most obviously in flights between Australia and Africa or between Africa and South America, and rising and setting times and zenith angles of celestial objects. The idea of a commercial jet aircraft flying two to three times its advertised speed is simply too impractical to be considered realistically for technical and logistical reasons, especially if you expect it to escape notice ("you put how much fuel in that 747??!?"); it would be noticed by at least some of the window-seat passengers if it was happening. Is this proof that the Earth isn't flat? No, because absolute proof (either way) is not possible, but it's very hard to explain if the Earth is anything other than a globe.

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2016, 02:18:58 PM »

I see you were amending your post as I was answering it. Text in purple was added since the earlier reply.

Much of what you added is not relevant to the original question and seems better suited to a forum other than Q&A so it can be discussed without running afoul of one of the moderators.

The answer to the first sentence in the last added paragraph, is, for all practical purposes, yes. It's very strong evidence that the Earth is not flat since flights of similar distance everywhere else take similar times when using similar aircraft. Distances between continents have been well established in many different ways by many people and anomalies would show up elsewhere, most obviously in flights between Australia and Africa or between Africa and South America, and rising and setting times and zenith angles of celestial objects. The idea of a commercial jet aircraft flying two to three times its advertised speed is simply too impractical to be considered realistically for technical and logistical reasons, especially if you expect it to escape notice ("you put how much fuel in that 747??!?"); it would be noticed by at least some of the window-seat passengers if it was happening. Is this proof that the Earth isn't flat? No, because absolute proof (either way) is not possible, but it's very hard to explain if the Earth is anything other than a globe.

Yes and that makes sense what you're saying, and thanks for your honesty.

But what gets me is, when people seem to prove things that only make sense on a flat earth and can't be possible on a rotating globe earth travelling at only 1000 mph, which isn't that fast really.

To achieve orbit, the shuttle must accelerate from zero to a speed of almost 28,968 kilometers per hour (18,000 miles per hour), a speed nine times as fast as the average rifle bullet.

18,000 miles per hour, 18 times faster than the earth rotates!! Does that not defy some kind of law, if we can see a rocket travel at 18,000 mph, then from deep space, shouldn't we see the earths rotation? also, obviously you notice that 18 = 666,

As passengers on Earth we are all carried around the sun at a mean velocity of 66,600 mph, = 666

Ever see the videos with the worlds most powerful people using satanic hand signals? I never see any normal everyday person using such gestures, it's true the world is run by a satanic cult with blood lines running back to roman emperors, all the scientific maths for global earth is related to satanic numbers, which seems like mockery to me!

The number 33 is everywhere, can be seen in all logos of the worlds biggest companies, Apple for example, there's a hidden 33 in the logo, a logo which contains an apple with a fucking bite gone out of it!! Hows that for mockery?

Sorry for going off topic and ranting, but were being lied to, that's how I feel!

?

palmerito0

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2016, 02:42:54 PM »
All this hidden numbers thing is, frankly, bullshit.

Why would satanic cults leave clues?

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2016, 02:46:02 PM »

It's called MOCKERY, they are mocking us to our faces, they leave clues in movies all the time, but were conditioned to believe the opposite, so we laugh at it, but really they're laughing at us!

The signs are subtle, and people never see it, but watch videos based on this, that will open your eyes!

?

palmerito0

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2016, 02:49:36 PM »

It's called MOCKERY, they are mocking us to our faces, they leave clues in movies all the time, but were conditioned to believe the opposite, so we laugh at it, but really they're laughing at us!

The signs are subtle, and people never see it, but watch videos based on this, that will open your eyes!

Well, then those satanic cults are complete idiots. Why risk revealing your massive conspiracy to mock us?

Anyway, this forum wouldn't exist if what you're saying is true.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2016, 02:52:11 PM »

But what gets me is, when people seem to prove things that only make sense on a flat earth and can't be possible on a rotating globe earth travelling at only 1000 mph, which isn't that fast really.

To achieve orbit, the shuttle must accelerate from zero to a speed of almost 28,968 kilometers per hour (18,000 miles per hour), a speed nine times as fast as the average rifle bullet.

18,000 miles per hour, 18 times faster than the earth rotates!! Does that not defy some kind of law, if we can see a rocket travel at 18,000 mph, then from deep space, shouldn't we see the earths rotation? also, obviously you notice that 18 = 666,

As passengers on Earth we are all carried around the sun at a mean velocity of 66,600 mph, = 666

Ever see the videos with the worlds most powerful people using satanic hand signals? I never see any normal everyday person using such gestures, it's true the world is run by a satanic cult with blood lines running back to roman emperors, all the scientific maths for global earth is related to satanic numbers, which seems like mockery to me!

The number 33 is everywhere, can be seen in all logos of the worlds biggest companies, Apple for example, there's a hidden 33 in the logo, a logo which contains an apple with a fucking bite gone out of it!! Hows that for mockery?

Sorry for going off topic and ranting, but were being lied to, that's how I feel!

See that's the problem: You feel like you're being lied to.  Because of that, you automatically start finding evidence to support that conclusion, whether or not it's true.  For example, finding obscure connections to the number 666, or even 33 or 18. 
You have to realize that there are organizations and people that rely on the information provided by space industries, forming a network of accountability in all directions. 
Take a moment to look through the SpaceX Falcon 9 User's Guide.  You'll notice vast amounts of technical information and detail.  That information was found through extensive testing.  This guide is clearly provided by a company that fully intends to satisfy its customers demands.  And, because satellites are such significant investments, you can be sure that the customer will hold the company to its promises throughout the several years of cooperation before and after the launch. 
Now, ask yourself where in this process the customer will receive the news that orbits don't exist.  And if the entire process has all been for nothing, what's stopping the customers from exposing the company for the fraud they are? 
Maybe all the space industries and agencies all over the world have managed to keep a satanic cult of hiding the shape of the earth.  Or maybe, just maybe, you still have more to learn about how orbits work. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2016, 01:14:29 PM »

It seems like your question in Q&A has been addressed to your satisfaction and now you want to discuss other topics.

Why don't you start a new topic in Debate to discuss "things that only make sense on a flat earth and can't be possible on a rotating globe earth"[nb]There really aren't any that I know of, but that can be discussed in the Debate section.[/nb], General if you want to tackle The ConspiracyTM, and Philosophy, Religion & Society for the mystical and numerology part?

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2016, 01:18:15 PM »
I would, but it feels like i'm the only one trying hahaha, flat earthers seem defeated lol

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2016, 06:58:45 PM »
I would, but it feels like i'm the only one trying hahaha, flat earthers seem defeated lol
Is that surprising when you have on flight just landed:

(QF) Qantas 27 Flight Status
And then the next flight leaving tomorrow!

Qantas Flight 27 Scheduled - departs in 1 day 1 hour

Either you label QANTAS as outright liars, or just accept that there are regular Sydney to Santiago flights.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:09:01 AM by rabinoz »

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2016, 07:12:54 PM »
I absolutely accept that there are regular flights, I have no issue with that, but I don't think the earth is a flat disc like flat earthers believe.

The earth is obviously circular, but not necessarily a flat disc, or a sphere, if that makes sense?

There are other forms of circle.

It seems most flat earthers think the bible suggests a flat disc, but it doesn't say a flat disc, or a sphere, it just says round, seemingly from a gods eye view.

I don't think it's flat like a disc, because then that flight wouldn't be possible!

So on this map, that flight I work out is between 8000 - 9000 miles and can be flown in 14 hours or so.

But the distance is just over 7000 miles, so it's close, very close, so I think this guy was on to something!

Tell me what you think, it could explain a lot of things like curvature, it's not exactly flat like a disc, but flat concept.

https://www.loc.gov/resource/g3201a.ct003543/

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2016, 09:00:09 PM »
I absolutely accept that there are regular flights, I have no issue with that, but I don't think the earth is a flat disc like flat earthers believe.

The earth is obviously circular, but not necessarily a flat disc, or a sphere, if that makes sense?

It seems most flat earthers think the bible suggests a flat disc, but it doesn't say a flat disc, or a sphere, it just says round, seemingly from a gods eye view.

I don't think it's flat like a disc, because then that flight wouldn't be possible!

So on this map, that flight I work out is between 8000 - 9000 miles and can be flown in 14 hours or so.

But the distance is just over 7000 miles, so it's close, very close, so I think this guy was on to something!

Tell me what you think, it could explain a lot of things like curvature, it's not exactly flat like a disc, but flat concept.

It's not flat but it's still wrong. I'm not sure where that "8000 - 9000 miles" came from. Want to know what's even closer?

7040 miles.

Spherical earth. It works. Why is this so unappealing? Is it because most people believe it? Maybe they believe it because it makes sense and actually, y'know, works. "Everyone says so" doesn't automatically mean something is right, but it doesn't automatically mean it's wrong, either.

Go where the evidence leads you.

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2016, 09:11:40 PM »

Well, then those satanic cults are complete idiots. Why risk revealing your massive conspiracy to mock us?

Anyway, this forum wouldn't exist if what you're saying is true.

They're not idiots, they know we've been programmed and conditioned to believe their bullshit, so they can say what they want and nobody will think anything of it. Well except the select few who can see it. You can too if you watch videos showing you the clues, it makes perfect sense!

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2016, 09:23:48 PM »

See that's the problem: You feel like you're being lied to.  Because of that, you automatically start finding evidence to support that conclusion, whether or not it's true.  For example, finding obscure connections to the number 666, or even 33 or 18. 
You have to realize that there are organizations and people that rely on the information provided by space industries, forming a network of accountability in all directions. 
Take a moment to look through the SpaceX Falcon 9 User's Guide.  You'll notice vast amounts of technical information and detail.  That information was found through extensive testing.  This guide is clearly provided by a company that fully intends to satisfy its customers demands.  And, because satellites are such significant investments, you can be sure that the customer will hold the company to its promises throughout the several years of cooperation before and after the launch. 
Now, ask yourself where in this process the customer will receive the news that orbits don't exist.  And if the entire process has all been for nothing, what's stopping the customers from exposing the company for the fraud they are? 
Maybe all the space industries and agencies all over the world have managed to keep a satanic cult of hiding the shape of the earth.  Or maybe, just maybe, you still have more to learn about how orbits work.

All that shit you're reading is all part of the cover up! If it's proven that the earth ain't a globe, i'm pretty sure the customers will do more than want their money back!

Customers and people like you believe all this shit, space science is bullshit!

Why would there be an infinite universe? So space aliens can travel from planet to planet, interbreed, conquer each others planets? Next we'll be sent into intergalactic wars LMFAO

This ain't fucking Star Trek or Star Wars LMFAO

Like in the movie Coneheads: they say, Man landed on the moon, then go, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

They're mocking you!

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2016, 09:35:36 PM »

It's not flat but it's still wrong. I'm not sure where that "8000 - 9000 miles" came from. Want to know what's even closer?

7040 miles.

Spherical earth. It works. Why is this so unappealing? Is it because most people believe it? Maybe they believe it because it makes sense and actually, y'know, works. "Everyone says so" doesn't automatically mean something is right, but it doesn't automatically mean it's wrong, either.

Go where the evidence leads you.

I don't disbelieve it's a globe, it could be, yes the works for flights to santiago from sydney.

I got roughly 8000-9000 miles considering Australia is about 2,500 miles wide, which on that map australia is covered by roughly 4 of them marker squares/rectangles, taking that into consideration, I divided 2,500 by 4, got 625. So concluded that one of those squares is about 625 miles, so I followed around 14 squares, then multiplied 14 by 625 and got 8750, roughly?!

I know it's not perfect, so the map is not correct according to the globe, but it's close, and maybe with a bit of tweaking it can be made fit!

Flat Earthers seem to think of a flat disc?! But it's not, also, it may not be a sphere either.

I'll continue to find facts and then i'll come to my conclusion, but right now i'm in between!

Oh, and i'm not a flat earther, i'm more of a cylindrical type earther haha