Looking for a Believer to update WIKI to include Dome model

• 13 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Looking for a Believer to update WIKI to include Dome model
« on: March 30, 2016, 06:44:48 AM »
Anybody interested in updating the wiki to include the Dome model?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Looking for a Believer to update WIKI to include Dome model
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 10:54:06 AM »
A Dome model = a stationary Earth

It means a total departure from the failed 3000 miles altitude/32 mile diameter UAFE model of the Sun.

It means there is no outer ice wall, and that the bipolar map will have to be used instead.

It means that, given the 6000 km distance (bipolar map, outer edge) between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn, the other FE must understand that the Sun's orbit (its westward shift of 1.5 km per year) leads us to infer that history is much shorter than what we have been led to believe.

How are you going to get all that past the other UAFE who practically run the show here?

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:58:23 AM by sandokhan »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 01:08:44 PM »
I think most the folks here are free-thinkers and so understand that there is more than one model for the flat earth. They just disagree on which is the true model. Discussion of this nature is helpful to advance both ideas.

For instance I talk about my work regularly here and have no issues doing so and likewise on the wiki. You used to as well. I have to admit I miss your in depth and often brilliant posts. As far as the wiki goes, it already discusses a few models. I'm hoping to add in the Dome Model, Dubay's Model, and Sargeants. IN addition I need to talk about the religious conspiracy and the moon landing conspiracy.

I imagine the vast majority of the UA folks went to tfes.org with their bendy light and what not. I realize a stationary earth is an argument I really can't refute - nor should I. In fact both models I've had a part in include a stationary earth - the infinite earth (held by Rowbotham, Voliva etc) and my newer relativistic model. On the otherhand, it would be silly of me to disallow it to be discussed or listed in our wiki. We value free and open thought here, not censorship. My first post here was involving the Canopy dome model. However times have changed and I'm not yet caught up on the modern dome model.

The second model I mention happens to denounce the 32 mile diameter etc. This diameter I should remind you is not only in the UAFE model but also in all classical flat earth models from Rowbotham up to Shenton.

I really don't see this as being a problem. If it becomes necessary, I will create rules under the guide of the other administrators and forum members to ensure fair dialog.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 01:16:49 PM »
A separate section, describing the Dome model, (to appear in the Contents listing, before "Form and Magnitude", and also on the Top Pages listing).

Dome = aether and ether barrier/shield

Only the Dome model could then explain the ham radio distance to the moon measurement, or the beam neutrino paradox, or the ring laser gyroscope phenomenon.

It would give the FES, for the first time, a model which can be used to properly defend FET.

And, of course, it would provide the best explanation for the Allais effect.

Describe your Dome model, what are its features.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 02:23:54 PM »
A separate section, describing the Dome model, (to appear in the Contents listing, before "Form and Magnitude", and also on the Top Pages listing).

Only the Dome model could then explain the ham radio distance to the moon measurement, or the beam neutrino paradox, or the ring laser gyroscope phenomenon.

It would give the FES, for the first time, a model which can be used to properly defend FET.

The canopy dome model I mention is based on the biblical evidence of the flood as well as the account of the garden of eden. The dome held back the waters of the great flood. This caused the light to come through in red tones which are ideal for the growth of plants and the like as described in the bible. At some point I had read a very well done argument down this line with all the math done and what not - however that was likely 10 years ago. Light now is 'normal' due to the lack of the universal waters. My first post particularly was an attempt to reconcile sunsets with a sun outside the dome with our experience by noting how it light refracts inwardly to the dome.

Like I said, I am very lacking in knowledge concerning the Dome model. I'm working on educating myself, though that takes time to do right.

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 02:00:44 PM »

The canopy dome model I mention is based on the biblical evidence of the flood as well as the account of the garden of eden. The dome held back the waters of the great flood. This caused the light to come through in red tones which are ideal for the growth of plants and the like as described in the bible. At some point I had read a very well done argument down this line with all the math done and what not - however that was likely 10 years ago. Light now is 'normal' due to the lack of the universal waters. My first post particularly was an attempt to reconcile sunsets with a sun outside the dome with our experience by noting how it light refracts inwardly to the dome.

Like I said, I am very lacking in knowledge concerning the Dome model. I'm working on educating myself, though that takes time to do right.
I hesitated for some time before entering into this discussion. In all candor I am not familiar with the dome model but rather have a view similar in some respects to that of Rowbotham, but also with some thinking I picked up from both the archaics and modern physics.
I believe along with Mr. Davis, in a non Euclidian surface of the earth with the aether of very low density at the level of the Terrestrial Plan. As altitude or elevation increases the density of aether increases one of the side affects of moving from a non Euclidean space (The surface) to the Celestial Sphere (Euclidian).
The aether is the substances that supports all the moving bodies (bodies that move independent of each other in the aetherial whirlpool) and also moves them about in their appointed paths. As the elevation from the Terrestrial Plane increases this substance becomes more dense. At the very upper reaches it is extremely dense (well above the paths of the sun, moon and other moving objects) and acts as a protection and barrier for the celestial-terrestrial mechanism. I further posit that the firmament (the stars and other glowing objects) have been trapped in, or better put, stopped by, this outer layer of aether. Thus although we associate the firmament as having this peppering of bright celestial objects moving in unison, I posit that at the time of creation (whatever mechanism He used I must add to create) that this outer layer, this protective layer if you will, of aether was clear as glass. Over the millennia it has trapped objects from outside our universe (in the other place of which we have no direct knowledge or content) which had the beneficial affect of actually strengthen this dense outer layer of aether we call the firmament. This outer layer, or some of aether (and trapped objects) acts to protect the moving objects in the celestial sphere (the sun and moon and other objects moving about their courses) as well as the Terrestrial Plane.

I am not sure if this theory would be classified as a "classic dome" theory since Universal Acceleration is present (from the outer edges of the firmament inwards to the bottom of the Terrestrial Plane) but the aether does form a protective and beneficial dome.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 10:32:55 PM »
I am not sure if this theory would be classified as a "classic dome" theory since Universal Acceleration is present (from the outer edges of the firmament inwards to the bottom of the Terrestrial Plane) but the aether does form a protective and beneficial dome.

The UA accelerator hypothesis and the Dome theory are mutually exclusive, don't you understand?

The UA was put forward at a time when the UAFE had no idea how to explain terrestrial gravity and they came up with this science fiction notion, without any proofs whatsoever to go along with it.

The Dome theory = Ether theory

That is, terrestrial gravity is a force of pressure exerted by the telluric waves/subquark-ether strings on any object.

The UA dispenses with any notion of gravity and claims we are travelling upwards, even though this concept has been debunked here countless times.

Only the ether theory can explain the gravitational anomalies (completely unexplained by the UA).

You can't have the Earth moving upwards AND at the same time an ether theory (such as the AWT, aetheric wind theory): it is either/or.

Ether = a stationary Earth, covered by two domes (one keeps the atmosphere in its place, the other contains the planetary/stellar orbits)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:34:27 PM by sandokhan »

Sir Richard

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 07:49:30 AM »

The UA accelerator hypothesis and the Dome theory are mutually exclusive, don't you understand?

The UA was put forward at a time when the UAFE had no idea how to explain terrestrial gravity and they came up with this science fiction notion, without any proofs whatsoever to go along with it.

The Dome theory = Ether theory

That is, terrestrial gravity is a force of pressure exerted by the telluric waves/subquark-ether strings on any object.

The UA dispenses with any notion of gravity and claims we are travelling upwards, even though this concept has been debunked here countless times.

Only the ether theory can explain the gravitational anomalies (completely unexplained by the UA).

You can't have the Earth moving upwards AND at the same time an ether theory (such as the AWT, aetheric wind theory): it is either/or.

Ether = a stationary Earth, covered by two domes (one keeps the atmosphere in its place, the other contains the planetary/stellar orbits)

Yes I see. Then my good man you may count me in on the single dome theory for it is the ever increasing density (along a gradient) that keeps the atmosphere in place, holds the moving objects in the celestial spheres in place and capture objects outside of our know universe (whatever that might be) in the massive dense aether in the upper reaches. This belief was held by many archaics and doth seem in line with practical observations, especially those of the perception of a "Setting Sun" and "Setting Moon".

I am most curious as to your view as to  why one cannot have universal acceleration and the aetherial whirlpool?

Let me say that universal acceleration applies to all objects with physical properties (including aether) within the known universe.

I await your reply, and, am yours very sincerely.
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"  J Stalin

"It is not the people that vote that count it is the people that count the votes" J Stalin

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 08:10:32 AM »
The Earth is absolutely stationary.

I am the only one who has been answering the following essential questions:

Where is our Universe actually located?

What is the scale of our Universe?

The UA have to rely, of all things possible, on TWO RE ARGUMENTS: general relativity and dark energy.

But there is no such thing as dark energy:

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=4417.msg86532#msg86532

And no such thing as the theory of relativity:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3342.msg82764#msg82764

As we have just seen today, the RE have managed to score yet another win, by pointing out the discrepancy between the official Jupiter angular size/diameter and the data offered by the UAFE: just like the RE, the UAFE also have to assume that the refractive index is THE SAME, from Earth to Jupiter.

ONLY by taking into account the correct FET, the one that is wholly and totally based on aether/ether theory, can we point out that given the refractive index of the aether, the official angular size/diameter data on Jupiter is definitely wrong.

I have just explained why the UA and the ether are mutually exclusive:

The ether = terrestrial gravity is a force of pressure, this ether/aether is enclosed in a Dome; no need to assume the Earth is moving upwards, it makes the entire UA theory absolutely superfluous.

The UA was invented and hastily put forward in order to explain terrestrial gravity: for the past eight years, it has failed to do so, each and every time, but the UAFE just won't let go.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 08:14:28 AM by sandokhan »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2017, 03:52:35 AM »
May I get an access to wiki to do that?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2017, 01:17:09 PM »

I'd be willing to help with information pertaining to that if it were needed.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 08:12:26 PM by 17 November »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2017, 12:07:34 AM »

I'd be willing to help with information pertaining to that if it were needed.

A month has passed. There is still no answer.

It seems like he saw the answer is possible.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 12:09:13 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 12:11:06 AM »
The wiki will be removed.  I think we serve ourselves well by having a forum - rather than a wiki tiki tafi !

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 12:22:34 AM »
The wiki will be removed.  I think we serve ourselves well by having a forum - rather than a wiki tiki tafi !

Is this your decision or  is there a forcing?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1