Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise

• 254 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Chemtrails Coronavirus Warning!
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2020, 12:13:13 PM »
Should I have to correct all the evilness in the earth? Meh!

I constantly calm myself and postpone the study so as not to make a detailed study on this subject. This is a first and last warning to chem-corona makers!

If I should to shortify events, I just want to show you how it is a deception, and then show you the reality.

If you remember, when this incident started in China, doctors suddenly fell down and died while working in the hospital. people suddenly fell and died on the streets like zombies. because the aim was to attract the attention of the world. but when the disease comes west, people are no longer suddenly dying. I searched for those first videos, but I couldn't find them, they hide the videos because it was scam. If anyone can find it, please share it. Today we know that the patient must experience high fever and shortness of breath. In this case, the patient is tested. that is, these symptoms are symptoms of the disease. a person does not go to work with high fever, a doctor with shortness of breath necessarily notices it, does not work. He doesn't suddenly die like a fool. such a thing never happened outside of China. the goal there was to attract attention. it was completely a lie. All the videos sent from wuhan were fiction and lie.

It is also interesting to choose Italy after that. Since it is a famous place known to all, it was aimed at maintaining and increasing the world public interest.

I understood that this was a scam but I wasn't sure how they did it. I have serious marks on this issue today.

Firstly there were no cases in my country, the weather was good. The rain started that day and the first cases were announced. then the weather was not nice.

and now, this week is said to be critical and we should not go out for anything. the air smells  chemtrails sharply for a few days. I can even see small bubbles flying in the air. these occur when the chemical substances form bubbles with the turbulence that occurs during chemtrails. the air is completely closed.

In addition, the same drugs used for shortness of breath are used. A nebulizator, ventolin, pulmicort, etc... these are the same materials required by the use of the same chemtrails planted in rains during mid seasons.

All of the above evidence shows that the global epidemic is not actually an outbreak, but people are asked to concentrate on the outbreak, thus aiming to distract people from the enemy chemtrails we know very well.

I can explain more about this. country, country, I can give the numbers of the planes that do this to the addresses of their pilots. I can share the name and address information of the managers of companies that do this.

Don't test my patience! Put an end to this nonsense!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Why are we flat earthers unlike others?
« Reply #211 on: May 02, 2020, 03:31:28 PM »
After years of experience on flat earth and globe earth believers and methods of globalist main stream, I have a conclusion about why we are whether or not flat earthers. I will summarize it here, without using a translator. Because I want to tell it with my own words.

Many times we have see the evidences of Hitler used a special drink to convince people. I determine this as "convincing drink". In years, globalist main stream has strenghten this drink. They have used it generally for political purposes, and continued to use for convince people earth's being a globe.

People whose affected by this drink believe earth's being a globe without questioning. The question here is, why did not we affected by that drink?

Answer is hidden in the question actually. Their poisoneus drink can not affect us, because our body is as strong as defend it.

I, for one, have a very strong stomach, so much so that, If I would eat a stone, my body would used vitamins in it but not affected by its poison. I think it's due to the structure of stomach acids. I have also received treatment before. my stomach acids were said to be too much than normal. but my body is like this. so when I eat things that will poison other people, it just makes me some gas.

I think others have similar stories. All these years of experience show me that the bodies of other believers are also resistant to poison, and the "persuasive drug" that causes ordinary people to be convinced in no way affects us.

therefore, others may think that we need treatment because we are not like them. but the opposite is true. they are whose needing the treatment.

After this stage, we have to do: we have to establish a laboratory. We must find the "persuasive substance" by taking blood samples from the most angry globalists. we need to study it separately and develop a treatment method that will make it passive. and with that we can save the rest of the world.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Coronavirus, Made in Bill Gates !
« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2020, 07:01:52 AM »
I have give up the idea of China did it by themselves.

Gates has planned it, because he has already the idea of de population the world. He has good relationship with the head of WHO, Geberesice! Hence, they have planned and applied, is my opinion about how coronavirus happened.

In this regard, whose will suggest to vaccinate people to prevent coronavirus, are slaves of Bill Gates and servers of depopulation the world. May God damn him.

Here is the thread about it:

In 2010's, Bill Gates told that the number of world population should be decreased by using vaccination, National Health Systems, and organizations like WHO. He has told it four times, at least I found a video detected him four times. Perhaps it is more and more nowadays. Here the video is:

And then, an Italian parliamenter has told coronavirus is caused after suggestions of Bill Gates. This is what I get from her talkings, and may be a bit different; here it is:

Nowadays you can find it in my signature but it generally lasts after a while.

gates foundation is a legal foundation that works on human health. however, as can be seen from the conversations above, their sincerity in this matter can be discussed.

According to Donald Trump's longtime confidant Roger Stone, Bill Gates created coronavirus to microchip people. This idea seems logical. Here the news is: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8215261/Roger-Stone-says-idea-Bill-Gates-created-coronavirus-microchip-people-open-debate.html

The fact that From the very beginning of the epidemic, the world health organization has tried to spread and not prevent the outbreak.

When Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus became president of WHO in 2017, he became prominent for their good relationship with the foundation of Gates and personally with Bill Gates.

He did so at the very beginning of the epidemic, saying that corona viruses are not transmitted from person to person and that there is no need for travel restrictions with China. Obviously in this business, WHO tried to spread the outbreak directly.

When we put all this data together, it turns out that Bill Gates, who wants to reduce the world population, is planning and implementing this pandemic with the doctors who believe in himself, Glaxo and the WHO.

the speaker spoke of more names, but I don't want to comment because I don't know.

Under these circumstances, a US prosecutor must initiate an investigation against Bill Gates on charges of "planning and enforcing genocide". I would be pleased if someone else filed such an application because I used my right to investigate this issue in connection with China earlier.

Lets talk, fellow aggrieved world people!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise
« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2020, 12:44:54 AM »
... (Who dare to give us back the delete post option?)...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 06:30:26 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Crew Dragon Fakery Debunked!
« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2020, 04:53:39 AM »
According to the claims, the rocket lands back to a platform in the ocean. Now we will scientifically examine the accuracy of this claim.

It has caught my attention while watching the video, I am sure it caught the attention of many of you; the rocket did not come vertically, it had an angle. This can be demonstrated as follows, depending on the angle with the vertical:

As the rocket rises, it can be directed in the direction it will go. This is because the movement depends on the motor power. Speed ​​is low during landing and engine power is intended to balance gravity. Therefore, engine power should have an angle to compensate for gravity. Lets try to make a solution. The problem is here:

here, the force provided by the engine power and the gravitational force must be equal or approximately equal in order to achieve a constant and decreasing rate of descent.

We define To the motor power (Fe) and the vertical component (Fev) of the motor power;

It should be; Fev = Fg

Fev= Fe . cos α

herefrom:

Fe. cos α = Fg.

The weight of Falcoln9 rocket is approximately 1900kgs.

Hence;

Fg = 1900kgs >

angle of inclination at the time the photo was taken :

Alpha= 20 degrees as follow;

So:

engines must apply the following force for a smooth landing:

Fe x cos α = Fg

so;

Fe = Fg / cos α = 1900kg / cos 20° = 1900 / 0,94= 2021 kgs.

that is, the engine must exert a force equivalent to 2021 kg to balance gravity.

In this case, we will have to calculate the horizontal components, since the vertical component forces will be balanced. I called it as F(h)

F(h) = Fe x sin α = 2021kgs x sin 20 = 691kgs.

we see that this force is not balanced. this force causes the rocket to spin under normal conditions.

Although I take the wind from opposite direction here, it will not prevent the spin movement. The reason for this is that the wind acts all along the rocket, but the component of the motor that causes the spin movement acts from a single point.

As a result, the rocket will spin and fall during such a non-vertical landing attempt. This physical evidence proves that this landing is not real.

rockets also lift vertically during their first launch. After a while, their direction changes undesirably by wind and other factors. however, then the routers step in and slowly correct this error. a rocket does not have the technology to correct such a sharp angle in such a short time, and such a local and sudden wind situation cannot be predicted to correct the rocket's direction.

Conclusion: This landing movement does not comply with the laws of physics, but can be created as a simulation.

Conclusion: Fake and cgi; or cgi and fake, or any or both of them.

Ellon Musk, his followers and NASA are trolled the world by this claim.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 06:32:52 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Flat Earth Proofs Volum 24235 - Polaris debunk magnetic declination
« Reply #215 on: June 24, 2020, 10:57:40 AM »
The position of polaris prove the earth not a globe!

Globalist hoaxers have discovered a hoax method is known as  magnetic declination. They use it to correct the map mistakes.

Actually it comes from here: They look anywhere and measure it with compass. Compass shows  a different directions other than map. So, what would be done? Magnetic declination. They write magnetic declination at that point equal to the difference of map and compass directions.

But there is a great leaking in their calculation:

Polaris always stay at north accordint to compass. In other say, North is actually always north phsically and there isnt anything as magnetic declination affect it.

Again, wherever you use a compass in central hemicircle, compass always show North star, regardless of supposedly magnetic declination.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Solar Energy System Debunks The Global system!
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2020, 02:26:52 AM »
The amount of energy produced by a solar panel during the day is as follows.

It will be seen that this is impossible in the globalist system where the distance of the sun is constant. But this graphic is compatible with the flat world model. Since the sun is distant in the morning and evening hours, the amount of energy is decreasing rapidly.

In such a situation, globalists resort to a lie as follow: "The sun's rays are coming inclined to the atmosphere".

There is no scientific study on this subject shows the relationship between what happens if sun rays come vertical or horizontal.

Here again, I see the helplessness of the globalists and watch with pleasure.

Published here as thread
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 02:30:39 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
The difference in temperature in the shade and under the sun gives the heat emitted by the sun.

Lets look at the wrong answer first:

Dear Tom,
Parade Magazine’s Marilyn Savant says air temperature is the same in the sun as in the shade, but placing a thermometer in the sun heats up the thermometer. Does that make sense? If true, what do they use to measure air temperature?
Mike Beirl, Bolingbrook

Dear Mike,
Air temperature is always measured in a shady location because in the shade the thermometer is measuring the actual air temperature, and only the air temperature. A thermometer placed in the sun measures the temperature that the sun heats the thermometer to, not the true air temperature. When you are in the shade, you are experiencing the true air temperature. In the sun, you are experiencing the true air temperature plus the effect of the sun’s rays on your body, and consequently it feels warmer than just the air temperature.
Thomas Valle, Source

As we have seen, popular science cannot explain the difference of temperature in the shade and sun with scientific data. It explains it with strange explanations, such as the warming of the Thermometer.

Is this the truth? Of course no. In reality, the air temperature is expressed by the formula:

Temperature = Daylight temperature + Sunlight temperature - moonlight temperature

As we can see, the temperature depends on these three factors and sunlight is one of them. If the moon is not visible or but far away in a day, the effect is zero. Likewise, since the sun is not visible at night, its effect is zero. In exceptional cases, the night effect of the sun is also taken into account.

The effects of both daylight, sunlight and moonlight on the temperature can be easily calculated depends on the distance of the sun and the moon.

Of course, there are other factors that affect the air temperature in a place, such as altitude, distance to the sea, but these factors are not taken into account because they are constant in anywhere.

If you are in the shade, sunlight will have no effect, and in this case the air temperature will be less.

In short, the temperature measured by popular science in the shade is "daylight temperature" and it is erroneous because it does not take into account sunlight.

Published in HERE
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Why do we see sunsetting red?
« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2020, 01:52:13 AM »
This is a long and complicated issue. It would be a little easier to explain this in my language. In addition, it will be twice as difficult for you to understand the problem because of the language barrier. Nevertheless, I will help you understand the subject by strengthening it with shapes. I hope it is understandable. You can be sure that I will do my best to make you understand as the smartest flat earth believer in this forum.

First, let's start with how colors are formed.

Colors are generally expressed by the wavelengths of incoming light. These wavelengths represent:

The colors of the visible light spectrum

Color ~ Wavelength

Red   ~ 700–635 nm   
Orange   ~ 635–590 nm   
Yellow   ~ 590–560 nm   
Green   ~ 560–520 nm   
Cyan   ~ 520–490 nm   
Blue   ~ 490–450 nm   
Violet   ~ 450–400 nm   

We can't see Infrared lights have bigger wavelength than 1000 nm and ultraviolet lights have wavelength less than 300nm.

The color of the light you observe will not be affected unless you move away from a light source at a level comparable to the speed of light. Before we move on to this topic, let's simply show the wavelength. in terms of no  missing parts remain.

I mean this, when I say wavelenght:

In the most general sense, the distance between the highest points of two consecutive waves is defined as the wavelength.

It is known that the color of objects moving away rapidly tends to turn red. This is because the wavelength has increased relatively to the observer. I mean this;

When an object moves away at a speed comparable to the speed of light, or when the observer moves similarly from the light source, the wavelength of the light waves reaching the observer will increase as in the figure. This causes the color of the actual light coming out of the light source to be perceived differently by the observer.

Could this be true for the sun? Can the yellow light that we see in the middle of the day turn into a red light due to the sun going away?

The wavelength of the yellow light of the sun we see in the middle of the day: 570 nm.

The wavelength of the red light of the sun we see at the sun settings: 650 nm averegally.

Let's make a simple proportion. 650/570= 1,14, ie 1 and plus 14%. In this case, the wavelength of light increased by 14%. For this to happen, the light source must move away with speed 14% of speed of light.

I'll consider both theories;

In FE theory and corrected by my calculations it revolves around a circle average 25.000kms circumference. It rotates in 24 hours. We'll calculate it this way.

According to globularist theory, the speed of sun is: 220km/h = 61 m/s.
According to FE theory; the speed of sun is: 25.000kms/24 hours= 289 m/s.

I will take the most unfavorable value, the flat earth value. It has 289 m/s. It is the proportion of speed of light: 289 m/s / 300.000.000m/s = 9,6x10^-7 This is not a comparable value with speed of light.

So the sun's moving away is not a reason for its color of the light to turn red.

Now here I will consider the second factor, the structure of the dome. The issue that the dome is not exactly liquid, but exhibits liquid properties, has previously been investigated in different places.

When the light enters the denser environment from less dense environment, it behaves as follows:

So does this refraction also change the wavelength? This is the most sensitive spot of this issue.

According to rensselaer polytechnic institute, it changes:

Light travels as waves, with the wavefronts perpendicular to the direction of motion. In the animation shown here, the wavefronts are represented by the green parallel lines. The red arrow represents the direction of motion.  As light moves from air into water, it not only slows, but the wavelength changes. The animation below illustrates how the wavelength becomes shorter in the denser medium of water. To replay an animation, click on "replay".  Once you have viewed the first animation, click on "2" to continue.

Interestingly enough, the frequency of the waves does not change as the light moves from air to water. As we saw in the Review page, the wave's speed v is related to both the frequency f and the wavelength l :

v = l f.

Combining the above expression for velocity with the definition of index of refraction, we find a relationship between the wavelength l = v/f in a medium and the wavelengthl 0 = c/f in vacuum:

In the above equation, the frequencies cancel because frequency does not change as light moves from one medium to another.

Source: https://www.rpi.edu/dept/phys/Dept2/APPhys1/optics/optics/node7.html

From the information above, we see that interestingly the frequency does not change when the light passes from air to water, but the wavelength changes when passing from water to air. It is important information that the wavelength is changing, although the frenax does not change. Because the color of the light is not about frequency, but about wavelength.

It is understood that a wavelength calculation has been made about the refractive index. We have calculated the refraction index of light between dome and air more than once. We have critical angle values between 23 degrees and 30 degrees. I want to take 30 degrees critical angle because it is worse.

I'll try to find the refractive index depend on this critical angle. Can it be possible to calculate? According to

The relationship between critical angle and refractive index can be mathematically written as –

Refractive index to Critical angle   μab=1/sinC   No SI unit

Where,

C is the critical angle.

μ is the refractive index of the medium.

a and b represent two medium in which light ray travels.

So; refractive index of sunlight between dome and air is:

μ= 1/sin 30° = 2.

There is a misscalculation here. Because this value should be close to 1. So we should get the value of 90-30, not 30 degrees. While you are doing calculation, check your results logically from time to time.

μ= 1/sin 60°= 1,15. This is logical.

What was the main formula?

Lets put this μ on the formula;

λa / λ = c/μ

>>

We'll get the wavelenght of the yellow light as we mentioned above:

Different things may be described in the formula. The important thing here is to establish a logical relationship. We see that the wavelength of light is directly related to the change in refractive index. Therefore, thinking proportionally instead of dealing with values ​​will make our job easier in terms of formulation.

λ1= 570
K= 1,15
λ2= 570*1,15= 655

This is the light we see when sun setting according to above calculations. This color should be it:

If we get the wavelenght of yellow light as 600, is more possibly seeming above, and get the refractive index with dome-air as 23 degrees, it turns to:

λ1= 600
K= 1/sin67 = 1,08
λ2= 600*1,08= 648

It is still about in same place:

If you have a question to ask me, I, as a most prominent and smartest Flat Earther all over the internet incontestably, am always ready to answer.

Zeta came, Zeta saw, Zeta conquered.

PS: I want to explain why I have corrected the critical angle value. Because I have used the critical angle so far in the meaning of the angle of the sunlight and air horizontal meaning. But its general meaning its angle with vertical direction, as the following drawing. Hence I have convert it to vertical direction by reducing it from 90 degrees.

There is a misscalculation here. Because this value should be close to 1. So we should get the value of 90-30, not 30 degrees.
We call this as scientific prediction. This ability is gained through working hard.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 12:53:32 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
GPS debunked with navigation system and global supposedly map!
« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2020, 03:53:28 AM »
The basic philosophical thesis of globalism is based on misunderstanding of life and the events in life. Let's prove it:

There is a video proved the GPS system with google maps are not working; here:

In this video, we clearly see that GPS directions on google map is wrong. But according to the representatives of globalism here, it  works well. And they base this claim on the claim that I manipulated the incident by turning the phone.

That in no way supports your claim that the phone should be showing the direction of motion rather than the direction the phone is pointing in, nor does it show that the real maps of Earth are wrong.
How many of you did see his missunderstanding? I hope most of you did.  ;D

Yeah. google maps application always shows you the direction of movement depending on the road. It does not indicate which direction you are pointing the phone. So here;

The direction shown on the map is the direction of the movement, whichever direction of the phone to be. Because otherwise google maps application could not be useful on road. You need to see the movement direction on a car depends on roadway and regardless the direction of you turn your phone mistakenly. You can see this truth by testing it on a road.

Moreover, the location of the vehicle as you can see on the map is also wrong. Obviously the vehicle is moving steadily and smoothly on the road. You can check this from coordinate changes. The vehicle moves smoothly. However, there is no road where the vehicle is shown and actually the vehicle is at a different point.

Let's calculate the mistake depends on google map web page:

This is the distance I search for:

Here is the distance according to google maps:

As you can see, it shows my location more than 100 metres far.

How is it possible on a well working GPS navigation system and a true map?

As you can see, globalism is based on baseless claims, accusations made without feel any honor, being unscientific and insincere arguments with extraordinary stupidness. Likewise here, it can be easily debunked.

UPDATE 09.09.2020

With the support of a room full of troll army behind them, globalists who are trying to produce counter arguments here are again pursuing deception.

Your claims regarding GPS in this thread have been refuted.
As explained above, he claims that his counter-argument has refute something, which actually refutes nothing. This person is here as a representative of 6 billion globalists and all he does is lying!

It maintains its "refute" claim by explicitly ignoring the statements made here. And we are here again with a new lie that makes he thinks as if he did what he could not do before. Lets see the new attemp depending on his missunderstandings and missinformation.

You have the roads travel in straight lines for quite some distance before abruptly turning.
That isn't how roads actually are.
Instead it is a result of using data with limited resolution.
I am assuming you weren't using mobile data during the trip and instead had low resolution offline maps.

Now compare this to a image from Google Maps which isn't such low resolution:

And according to him:
Again, notice how the road isn't actually that straight?

If you limit the resolution of your data, your map will not be accurate to a much greater level.
You have a point on the road every 2-3 km. With that we can say the margin of error would be roughly 1 km.
Then your say your car being less than 500 m of where your low resolution road is plotted is a problem.
Guess what? It isn't. It is purely a result of your low resolution data.

So would that constitute a problem?
If you are just trying to use GPS to navigate between cities, no, not a problem at all.
If you are trying to determine your location relative to a road to within a few 10s of m, then yes. But not a problem with GPS, a problem with the choice of such low resolution map data. How are you meant to determine your position within a few 10s of m when you only have a reference point every few km?

So still no problem for GPS.
Now are you going to be honest and update your thread in the preaching only section to include this fact?
In other words, the new argument it produces is also invalid, just like the old argument, but still wants me to fix something as if it produced a valid argument. See how he has misunderstanding is there in this argument.

This is the picture sent here by the representative of globalism:

He is right that it has more detail than what appears in the video. But this has no effect on this experiment. He also manipulated to increase the effect. Let's put it this way:

As any reasonable person can see, the supposedly representative of globalism, unable to put a strong argument in front of him by a roomful of troll army behind him, tried to obtain counter-argument by manipulating the data. Obviously, in order to show the "slightly wavy" path as if there were major changes, it included the area on the right side but actually it was not included in the subject.

And where the vehicle is moving, where I have shown it, the vehicle still never go in the south-east direction, and it should have been constantly moving west. Therefore, with his own claim, he actually produced a pseudo-argument that reveals his own lie.

With this second example, it is once again proven how the representatives of the globalists here are the double standard persons who manipulate the issues with their extraordinary dishonored dishonest arguments without feeling any shame.

Was it not already the habit of the globalism? He represents which philosophy he belongs to. Well done!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 01:06:50 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2021, 04:24:34 AM »
We generally talked about scientific issues here. But this time I'm going to talk about the things I really want to talk about.

We know that covid is now the game and trick of the globalists. Accepting to be vaccinated is the same as accepting slavery. We will resist this, we will not do it. If necessary, we will fight against it. If anti-vaxers are isolated from society, this time we will be better organized and prosperous and save the rest of the enslaved world.

Globalists defeated Trump. But this defeat actually stems from our own internal problems.

The Antifa connections of these men have emerged. The process they started ultimately caused Trump to lose. Here we see that Trump is alone in terms of consultancy. I don't know how it was threatened, but his problem with us started when he  approved NASA budget.

We asked Trump's presidential office to keep saying the world is flat. We have taken a stand for the continuation of his brave attitude.

flat-earthers have around 5 percent of the vote and are equal to the potential to change management. Throughout this process, we've seen disillusioned flat-earthers cease to support Trump.

Trump said the world is flat, but he didn't do anything. Trump said that Obama and Hillary founded ISIS, but he did nothing. Trump said soldiers in the Middle East would come back, but wars are still going on. In short, Trump spoke the truth but did not have the courage or strength to do what she said.

Now the globalists have silenced him. They don't allow him to speak on neither twitter, facebook, instagram, youtube and nor anywhere else. He has now completely turned a "no man".

In this environment, in this atmosphere, I invite him to pay its debt to one of the forces that brought it there, flat earthers.

Talk and explain the facts about the world. You couldn't lead the USA, at least try to be a leader in the world from now on. Maybe if you can achieve this, you can become the leader of the USA again.

As the last free president of the USA, do this favor to your people and the rest of the world. Because, if you don't tell this truth, nobody else remained to tell after now.

From here, I am addressing flat-earthers all over the world.

We have an average of 5% voting potential in every country of the world. Create Flat Earth Parties in each countries. Spread this out in the media. Ensure your security, resist the attacks of globalists.

The only force that can resist the slavery system advancing with the Covid process is the "Flat Earth Party" movement. Start this. We are the only chance of the world. We have to do this. Do this for yourself and those who come after you to continue living in a free world!

CREATE THE FLAT EARTH PARTY
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 04:43:45 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2021, 05:30:12 AM »
A flat earth party would be a beacon of light in the midst of the current situation.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 11:16:16 AM by sandokhan »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #222 on: August 31, 2021, 01:14:04 AM »
A flat earth party would be a beacon of light in the midst of the current situation.
The beginning of this year was the right time. the party by now had completed the organization and held the rallies easily. It is too late now, but it will have to start from the beginning with will encounter obstacles. Even so it still can be done. Guess it is the longing of billions now. we missed being one step ahead.

When there was no support from anyone, I started writing on twitter and found another party.

Namely Anatolian Union Party is a very new party that is one year old. With our support, the number of their members increased from 120 to 10,000 within a week. On September 11, a rally will be held in Maltepe, Istanbul for the purpose of rebellion against the global gang. This party took legal responsibility in the form of a political rally. I am also trying to help them.
I hope we will catch it at some point and take down the globalist sons of pharaohs.

Twitter seems useful especially with my Turkish followers. Everything is hard to me in environments spoken English like the forums like this, even without considering the globalist management.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 06:57:34 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
What causes wind
« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2022, 03:40:36 AM »
I was going to start another topic here, but I would like to talk briefly about the wind on the necessary I see. The other issue can wait a little longer.

In the flat earth theory, the sun and moon revolve around the earth. Therefore, the solution of the issue should also take place in this context. You've probably heard of the term "solar wind". In fact, as the sun moves, a gas cluster follows it around it. Just like the sun, the moon has a gas cluster around it and follows it. The gases around the sun are commonly known as "hot gases". And the gases around the moon are known as "cold gases."

With the movement of the sun and the moon, these gases move around the earth together with the gases, while dragging the gases in the air to some extent. Sometimes the sun and moon are so close that the movement of these gases causes much stronger winds. As we know, the position of the sun and moon is directly related to the air temperature. Therefore, the position of the sun and the moon not only affects the air temperature, but also determines the intensity and temperature of the blowing wind, and is the primary factor that causes it.
Technically, it goes like this:

When the sun or moon moves, a small amount of compression occurs in the gases in front of it, and a large amount of space forms behind it. Gases move towards this gap. Since the sun and moon are usually southward, in the north, that is, in the middle world, the winds go from north to south and follow behind the sun. Similarly, in countries in the south, gases move from the south, that is, from Antarctica, to the north, behind the sun.

All these movements are reflected to us as the wind.

From this figure we can clearly see that the strongest winds are on the sun's trajectory. And other winds are formed to tolerate this. The terms low pressure and high pressure in the chart are fabrications of globalist meteorologists and have no value.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2022, 02:07:56 AM »
Welcome back brother Wise.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2022, 11:46:59 PM »
Glad to be here once again.

If I had a choice, I would choose to disappear completely off this Yin (evil) world. Since we are not given such a chance, it means that we will continue our scientific fight from where we left off.

Although I explained the formation of the wind in the most convenient and easy way, depends on the flat earth theory, they still discuss this issue in the general forum. They are still unaware of this argument, which is strangely the strongest. I'm starting to think these are all bots.

My colleague who appointed here a few months ago, monitors my every step and reports me to the superior even when I type fast. She is a core globalist, so much so that he was aware of its harms, so she did not even have a vaccine. None of the pressures put on us were applied to her. It is clear that she was especially selected and assigned here. I was going to start another topic here today, but, Because of her, I can't do the work I want. In another time, under other circumstances. Has anyone nearby surplus divine justice to share?

Of course, she's a crypto fetoer. Both the intelligence officer and the crypto-fetö person, but also the staff. Woman of many talents. By the way, a very important piece of information you should know is that the fight against FETÖ has been completely lost in Turkey. The president thinks it's ongoing or that things are going well, but public servants realize that it's completely lost. All persons on the "human resources" directorates, all "information processing" directorates in all public institutions, as well as all intelligence chiefs and all public chiefs and directors are determined by the feto. Although the whole public process is carried out by the feto, the parody of "we are fighting against the fetö" is played. We are truly pathetic.

We have to admit that we lost this war against fetö. But getting rid of this with a sleeping president doesn't seem easy for now. I write this so that you all know what kind of struggle I am in the middle of and yet I am struggling with. The war must go on, on all fronts. You can comfortably write about whether the earth is flat or spherical, at standing your secure office in the United States. But here in Turkey, unfortunately, this job is not so easy under the shadow of the weapons of the fetoer intelligence agents.

I am putting this video as a reminder for those who forget what feto is or for those who don't know.

Imagine, you are giving a speech at a painting exhibition and the person who is supposed to protect you is shooting you in the head while you are giving a speech. No, no, I'm not afraid to die, but the lack of foresight bothers me. The person who put a rope around the neck of the chief of general staff during the coup attempt on 15 July was his deputy. Both the team that went to kill the president and the team that saved him were members of the feto. They probably decided to kill first and then gave up.

Fetö is a religious terrorist organization took over all public institutions and it can kill you even because you don't believe like it, and by enjoying it and believing that what it is doing is right.

The president's office sent a survey to civil servants last year on whether the presidential system is working well. The feature of the questionnaire is that it is mandatory to write your name and your job. Many public servants either never completed this form out of fear or wrote positive things. I wrote it the correct one. I wrote that the public enterprises was taken over by fetöer officials, that the public enterprises was almost infected by a  terrorist virus. As a solution, I proposed the dismissal of all public employees. Because the rate of fetö terrorists in the society is less than one in a thousand, but they have taken over public institutions because of in a well-organized manner. If all personnel are dismissed, and randomly appointed to the public enterprises by chosing from Turkish society, the rate of feto members in public institutions will fall below one in a thousand and the problem will be solved by itself. It was ignored. I guess that my suggestion was also read by the feto member officers and they laughed at it. Of course, because of this opinion, probably I have been get flagged as enemy by fetö. And now there are agents in my office following me step by step.

We are in such a pathetic state that people are unwittingly fighting against those who do not work on behalf of the fetö, but they think that they are fighting against the fetö. Because their superiors who direct them are already members of the FETÖ.  There is a Turkish idiom that summarizes what they do: "let the nasty dog destroy the other nasty dog"

Intelligent and vigilant people like me are in the minority here, and the stupid are in the majority. The situation here really sucks.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 11:11:15 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Ask for your Qibla direction to the Flat Earth Society
« Reply #226 on: February 18, 2022, 03:43:20 AM »
I am writing the answer here.

Can you please share the qibla direction from City of Hyderabad, India.
As same as the direction in the mosque. Strangely enough, qibla directions in Hyderabad are correct, unlike majority of the cities. Since the city of Mecca is located west of Hyderabad and slightly north of it on both the global map and the flat earth map, the same angles are formed according to the flat earth or sphere model. Therefore, the Qibla directions calculated according to the sphere map which reference are correctly located in this city.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #227 on: October 19, 2022, 12:12:08 AM »
It's really sad that people still argue that the earth is flat or round. I think it is necessary to add something here once in a while to help with this.

How revealing, isn't it? We all have brains of roughly the same size. All you need is to use it. Take a good look at the picture, look even better, look even more carefully. Is the earth flat or round, look how easily it is understood. There's no need for any discussion. If you run into someone who claims the world is round, show them that. Yes, now what is your explanation about it? Yes? I'm listening you? no answer? Professor Spheres didn't tell you anything about that? Then call and ask: "Mr. /Mrs. Professor Sphere, please tell us new lies that will deceive us on, how it is even possible."

I also put the technical description here.

Look. Here's the technical explanation of what you're seeing. Due to the curvature of the globe, the parts close to you cannot be illuminated near sunset. But in the flat world this is possible and this is what we experience everyday.

Of course, people are free to believe what they want. But this issue is too clear to change with faith.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 03:48:01 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #228 on: November 06, 2022, 11:40:12 AM »
Next week I will be watching the lunar eclipse to laugh at those globers who think they can see both the sun and the moon while the earth beneath their feet getting in between the sun and the moon.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #229 on: November 09, 2022, 05:09:54 AM »
Effects of Smoking on Health

Oh, if you think we're going to talk about the health hazards of smoking here, you're wrong. Here we will examine the effect of smoking from both perspectives. First of all, the first external effect we see in people who smoke is coughing and sputum formation in their saliva. This causes us to immediately think negatively about smoking. So are these bad?

Coughing is a reaction of the lungs against external influences and allows the lungs to work. Sputum is a way to get rid of foreign materials accumulated in the body. I've told this before. If you are coughing, this indicates that your immune system is working. If you are not coughing then the situation is dangerous, and it means that the poison has accumulated in your body. So what are all these statistical studies? Let's explain it right away.

First of all, we need to start with; Smoking was introduced by doctors 50 years ago as "beneficial" to health. Yes, doctors who say that smoking is harmful to health today were talking about its benefits 50 years ago.

Camel is good for health?

Or is it chesterfied?

No, doctors have found that Philip Morris is the best.

But throat doctors have voted for "Old Gold" is best for our throat.

So, how did history evolve from this point to the point that smoking is harmful to health?

Oh, let me tell you right away, because when they first pushed cigarettes, they thought it was harmful to health and made it spread on purpose. Of course, it's not like the news here. But when it became clear that the benefits outweigh the harms, they realized that this "danger" had to be avoided.

First of all, smoking reduces stress, and this effect alone could make many health problems a thing of the past. Today, it is known that stress lies in the background of common diseases (including cancer). Smoking reduces stress and prevents the spread of common diseases.

Second, smoking slows the heart rate and reduces breathing. British Scientists discovered that every human cell has a renewal number and when this number is completed they die. In other words, although death is due to many causes, dying old is actually inversely proportional to the speed of life. The faster your cells regenerate, the sooner you die. This is the main reason why calm people live longer. Contrary to popular belief, the average lifespan among athletes is shorter than other people. It's for exactly the same reason. The heart works faster and ends its life faster. Smoking also reduces this working tempo and prolongs the life of the heart and the body in general.

Third, people who smoke are less susceptible to upper respiratory tract infections. Harmful bacteria trying to settle in the throat have difficulty breathing due to the smoke and cannot live long enough to go down. Statistical studies during Kovid have revealed that people who smoke are much less likely to get covid than others.

Well, is there no harm in smoking? Of course it has its harms.

First of all, what I see around me is that the semi-volatile substances in it stick to the teeth and cause early tooth decay.

Secondly, it causes bad breath. If you have a partner who does not smoke, it will tell you that there is no difference between your lips and an ashtray. This means that it is disturbing to other people.

Thirdly, it causes humiliation by other people in non-smoking environments, for example, where there is a lot of athletes, and this will harm your social status.

And lastly, if there are children with developing  in the environment, smoking in the presence of them will harm the children, as cigarette smoke will cause them to take less oxygen.

Therefore, smoking is actually the most harmful for children, the situation seems somewhat balanced for adults, but there is a preference-related situation.

As a result, if it is necessary to make a choice between the benefits and harms, I can make my own choice, but I do not interfere with someone else's choice.

Remember, "they" do nothing for our good. They used to propagate that cigarettes were "helpful" when they thought it was "harmful", and now they are propagating that it is "harmful" because they have discovered that it is "helpful". So the magic way of thinking is "do the opposite of what the globalist says".

Globalists say the earth is warming but it is apperantly a lie.
Globalists say they sent to the moon but it is another lie.
Globalists say there is a covid (a lie) and it should be her vaccineted in order to be protected. But it is apperantly the vaccine is more harmful than virus itself.

So, there is not a logic to believe globalists tell us smoking is harmful. And we have strong logical argument to believe the opposite.

In conclusion, for legal reasons, I have to state that smoking is harmful to health. Oh, I drink by doing a mistake, but that doesn't mean you should too. Don't smoke

« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 07:12:51 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #230 on: November 10, 2022, 03:46:03 AM »
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.

E.E.Cummings.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2022, 11:04:29 AM »
Yeah, in Oregon you can smoke weed and it relieves stress.
And children get secondhand exposure to smoke, most don't smoke it but inhale the smoke from someone who does (like their parents) and get the same effects as a person who smokes on purpose.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #232 on: November 10, 2022, 11:11:51 PM »
The Turkish people were asked who they wanted to be the CHP's candidate for the 2023 Elections:

The results reveal that the public wants to see CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu as a candidate by a large margin. In all other polls conducted and manipulated to date, the Mayors of Ankara and Istanbul seemed close to the CHP leader. For the first time, it is seen in this survey that the attitude of the public is clear. For myself, I support Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu.

Actually, we have a law with Ekrem İmamoğlu because he helped me start working in the public sector. However, over time he forgot about me and completely moved away from the peopelist line. If he had kept me close, I think he wouldn't have swayed so much.

When I compare the candidates, I see that only Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu wants to return to the parliamentary system and this is the main reason why I want to see his as a candidate.

It is obvious that the one-man regime does not work, the people are not satisfied with the one-man regime. Erdogan said he was "deceived" 3 or 4 times. And every deception of him has had serious costs to this country. It is clear that it is much more difficult to deceive 500 deputies than it is to deceive one person. In this respect, I think the best way to prevent our country from being deceived is the parliamentary system.

In addition, the presence of fetöists in the public sector became stronger. Obviously, the names suggested to the president in the one-man regime are more likely to be fetöist than in the parliamentary system. The reason for this is that they take over the hierarchical structure by organizing. However, it is obvious that fetöists cannot be as effective in free environments where different views and free thought dominate.

With a last effort, they quickly turn the fetöists, who are in the status of "contracted civil servants", into civil servants. Because they know that Erdogan will lose the 2023 elections. If Kılıçdaroğlu comes, he will dismiss most of these fetöists. Now they are further securing their legal rights by making them civil servants.

I am hopeful for Turkey's future. At least until Russia and China declare war on the West together. After that, Erdogan is actually better than all, but the presidential regime and the fetoist ministers and fetosit burocracy around him made him lose all credibility. Hope things go better.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #233 on: November 30, 2022, 12:59:01 AM »
Wise's Direct Measurement Technique of Earth's Curvature:

Buildings are made in plumb line. Each building is located exactly vertically. In case it is not vertical, first it should be determined how much correction will be made with the help of a plumb line.

In this experiment, you choose two tall buildings, the other of which you can observe and measure the distance with a laser. First you read the distance between buildings at ground level. And then you do it from one of the top floors of both buildings at the same height. And compare the two values. Now you have theorized whether the earth is flat or not. That's all.

Sample:
Let's choose two buildings that are 200 meters apart distance and both 50 meters high. Under normal conditions, you can easily find two such buildings in the sites area where there are 15-storey buildings.

In the example we see that the distance between two buildings should change by 5 mm depending on the height. You can change these examples according to your technical possibilities. For example, if the distance is 2,000 meters, the result is 5 centimeters difference, which turns into a noticeable value.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 01:01:01 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Ekrem İmamoğlu Imprisonment Request
« Reply #234 on: December 14, 2022, 01:02:57 AM »
The prosecutor demanded a prison sentence and a political ban for the mayor of Istanbul.

Ekrem İmamoğlu faced various charges for calling the members of the High Council of Judges and Prosecutors "idiots" and now the case is at the decision stage.

Since Erdogan sees him as one of her political rivals, she attaches importance to this case, and imprisonment and a political ban are considered certain.

source

I would like to comment on the subject:

1- I am not surprised.

2- I have not upset.

As for the reasons for this:

I had a great career in the field and I came to work with him to help him. When I came to him, he was an ordinary person trying to be the mayor of a district here. I saw in him the potential to lead this country. And I left my career.

He became the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, with projects those some of which we prepared for him. However, he never took us with him. He turned down all my invitations to meet with the excuse of "he can meet whenever he wants", but we never met face to face. I had better projects than the ones that won him the Metropolitan Mayorship, and it would pave the way for him to the Presidency. But he never needed them. He believed everything the fetöist cadres around him said and preferred that they be close to him. Because they were promising him the presidency, but ordinary people like me are physically nothing.

That's why I gave up on giving him personal support. I also do not support him as President because he supports the presidential system. Although he promised more to the globalists, I support President candidate Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, who gave the assurance of the transition from the presidential system to the parliamentary system.

I hope that the deep minds of the deep state are also aware that Turkey's liberation is in its transition to the Parliamentary system, and Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu will become the President without encountering any obstacles.

With these thoughts, I would like to say that I have not been affected by the lawsuit process of Ekrem İmamoğlu at all. I hope the case will deepen in different areas and it will be time for the staff around it. But I don't think that will happen.

Because when those who judge and those who are on trial become members of the same organization...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2022, 08:09:41 AM »
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ekrem İmamoğlu was sentenced to 2 years and 7 months in prison and a political ban, as expected (I was expect it) in the case in which he was tried for calling "stupieds" the members of the "High Council of Judges and Prosecutors". It was a political and expected decision. They hold a rally together with the leader of the Iyi Parti (Turkey's third largest party), one of the parties that support him. This does not turn into a coup or terror scenario. Because that's not how it is.

Still, one cannot help but think: Where there is crime, there must punishment. Couldn't someone who has never committed a crime in this country be found as a presidential candidate? What is the reason for this insistence? Not to mention that I don't support it, which is the root cause of all the problems anyway. Anyway.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #236 on: December 31, 2022, 05:21:43 AM »
The two most obvious feelings in the world are love and respect. It is said that the world is built on love. but respect is more important than that. The real feeling, that is, the source of life, is not love, but respect.

Because there can be respect without love. But if there is no respect, love is definitely a lie.

You should also respect what you love. At least you respect your love.

You don't have to like everything you respect.

The world is built on respect, not love. Love is important, but the reason the world exists is respect. If there is no respect in the world, nothing is left behind.

Ancient civilizations built truly marvelous structures. Tartaria buildings are all majestic and magnificent. We have enough evidence to think that cars, planes and submarines existed in the past. Only there is no sign of computer use in the past. If it did it would be more common.

Perhaps the civilizations with superior technology saw the corruption created by the computer and banned it. Maybe the idols Abraham broke were computers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 05:23:36 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #237 on: December 31, 2022, 07:11:27 AM »
First of all, we all need to understand that computers and robots are more harmful to humanity than beneficial.

Second, we need to produce supporting arguments that everyone else can understand.

Finally, we must set a day, and on that day, everyone should have a baseball bat, and that day we must break all computers as Abraham broke idols. Then the world will be truly free, beautiful, just and livable.

The antichrist of this time is computers until proven otherwise.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #238 on: January 02, 2023, 03:30:13 AM »
Now we need to talk a little more about respect. I said there is no love without respect. Loving someone begins with liking a characteristic of them. So why do you love someone? Is it because she's beautiful? It's possible. But first you have to accept this beauty, respect it. Nor do you need to value a beauty that does not deserve your respect. Therefore, loving something starts with respecting it first.

I repeat this because the Simulator claims to love me without respect. No, this is not possible. If you don't respect, you can't love.

You don't respect me and these terms prove that you don't love me. It doesn't matter how much you say you love, what you actually show, what you try to prove. If you don't respect, so you don't love at all.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Evidences of Artificial Earthquake Made by NATO in Turkey:
« Reply #239 on: February 17, 2023, 03:34:14 AM »
Evidences of Artificial Earthquake Made by NATO/USA in Turkey:

Incident: Twin earthquakes with an instrumental magnitude of 7.7 MW in the Pazarcık district of Kahramanmaraş and an instrumental magnitude of 7.6 MW in the town of Elbistan on 06.02.2023  in Turkey.

Subject:
What caused these earthquakes.

Reason for Researching the Subject: Claims that these earthquakes are not natural.

Abstract

A natural earthquake has its own characteristic features. Natural earthquakes in this region are expected to be of similar character. For unnatural earthquakes on the other hand, a force must have a justification for causing an earthquake in this part of the country. It is also necessary to have this technology. In addition to all this, there must be logical arguments to justify doing so. In this study, all these claims will be examined in the light of evidence.

Evidence of Artificial Earthquake by NATO in Turkey:

Findings:

1- The expected natural effect before the earthquake: Snakes come to the surface before earthquakes in this region. Snakes cannot dig ground by themselves. For this reason, they occupy the holes of animals such as voles and moles, they both feed on those animals and settle in their nests. A natural earthquake occurs when the pressure under the ground increases over the years. When the increasing pressure reaches the resistance limit of the earth's crust on the fault line, the fault breaks and an earthquake occurs. Fractures occur earlier on the softer soil surface than the harder fault line. This causes small soil depressions that start sometimes a few weeks, sometimes a few months ago. When the depressions begin, the snakes come out of the holes in order not to be trapped and their frequency on the earth increases. Snakes were frequently observed before almost all of the old earthquakes in the region. No increase in the presence of snakes was reported in the region before this earthquake, and this finding is one of the proofs that the earthquake was not natural.

2- Ambassadors leaving the country before the earthquake: The ambassadors of Western countries left the country 5 days before the earthquake. First, the embassies of the USA and then other countries were evacuated. Although the Turkish Government has requested information from western countries on this issue, it has been stated that there is only a risk, but no information has been given about the source of the risk. Here is a news about it:

https://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/turkiye-slams-western-countries-for-closing-consulates-over-security-reasons-3660028

The news is from 4 days before the earthquake. Turkey slams Western countries for closing consulates over security reasons

The interior minister described this situation as psychological warfare.

3- Previous Events in Similar Situations: Turkey and the USA had a disagreement over the PYD. Although the USA said it would continue to support the PYD, Turkey bombed the PYD several times.

BASE. VP Biden urges Turkish PM to end artillery at 14 February 2016. https://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/turkey/14022016?keyword=ISIS

Turkey wanted to carry out limited ground operations in Syria, but the USA did not support it. Turkey called on the USA to support this operation, but the operation did not take place as the USA did not comply:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-calls-on-us-to-join-in-ground-offensive-in-syria-to-defeat-isis-and-end- civil-war-a6876706.html

US alliance with Syrian PYD alienates Turkey June 2 2016

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2016/6/2/us-alliance-with-syrian-pyd-alienates-turkey

US diplomats urge policy shift on Syria June 17, 2016 https://www.dw.com/en/dozens-of-us-diplomats-urge-military-strikes-against-syrian-regime/a-19337224

One month after this call, there was a coup attempt in Turkey, 15 July 2016. https://www.aa.com.tr/en/politics/2016-defeated-coup-showed-a-landmark-resistance-in-turkish-history/2637478

Turkey, which had previously called on the United States to support the ground operation to be carried out in Syria, entered Syria alone, this time despite its army that was hit, 24 August 2016.

And it does so openly. A photograph of Obama holding a baseball bat under a table during a meeting with Erdoğan in 2012 was published by the White House:

As can be seen, the USA uses the stick of violence to keep Turkey under pressure. In this situation, it can be understood that when the policies of the USA and Turkey conflict, the USA adopts the method of persuading Turkey by using force and this method reflects the official view of the USA.

4- Current Situation: The USA has said that Sweden can become a member of NATO, but Turkey is blocking Sweden's NATO membership, which is evident in concrete events that it supports the terrorist organization PKK, despite this demand by NATO. In this regard, the policies of Turkey and the USA are inconsistent. As in previous conflict situations, there is a possibility that the US will use its stick.

5- Situation of NATO soldiers who have a large base in the region:
There was no significant damage to the NATO base in Hatay, the province most affected by the earthquake. More than 10 percent of the buildings in Hatay were completely destroyed and more than five thousand people died, but no one on the base was injured.

6- Technological Opportunities: Today, it is known that with the drilling method, it is possible to descend to the desired depth and make an explosion of the desired size. There is technology that will create an earthquake-producing effect in any desired part of any desired region with successive explosions in the boreholes to be opened in succession. This technology is available mainly in the USA, and is patented and is fully available under US law.

CONCLUSION AND COMMENT:

When the evidence that the event is natural or artificial is compared, it is concluded that these twin earthquakes are not natural.

When the cause of the event is investigated, the findings will reveal that the USA wanted to use this earthquake as a stick against Turkey, as it had done before, and that the reason was waiting for Turkey to change its Swedish policy. The United States has a tradition of technology and behavior to do this.

FUTURE PROJECTION:

The July 15 coup attempt was an attempt against Erdogan personally, and therefore Erdogan changed his policy. However, this time the genocide was committed against the people and does not directly harm Erdogan. Therefore, Erdogan does not need to change policy for his own personal future. On the other hand, Swedish policy is a national policy and the government cannot allow Sweden's NATO membership, which is publicly known to support the terrorist organization, because the people do not accept it.

Under these circumstances, it is not difficult to foresee that this earthquake, which seems to have been realized by detonating the serial explosives that the USA placed underground using NATO forces, will not achieve its purpose and that Turkey's Swedish policy will not change.

I hope related documents will be announced by Putin and Elon Musk soon.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 03:46:32 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1