Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise

• 254 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: All of my ADVANCED MASTER workings are here!
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2018, 02:00:14 AM »
This is not one of my working. But I'm laughting this video since 10 minutes. Video stories about hair hoax in ISS. But the end of the video, there is an "AYGAZ" scene, that Aygaz is a well known tube brand in Turkey, sells tubes with pickups. So "Aygaz pickups" is a well known term in Turkey. That scene was awesome.

It is funny. It is the example of how a flat earth proof video must be. We need funny videos like this. With one word, awesome! Special thanks "Astro Not".

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2018, 12:19:44 AM »
ADVANCED PHYSICS OF THE FLAT EARTH THEORY 4

Filling a coffee cup in a spinnig world:

Everything is clear and simple. So you can't fill your coffee cup without a deflection, if the earth spins. Only a globist can object this truth.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2018, 08:32:40 AM »
I am leaving now from this forum. I want to share the reasons that affect this decision.

First of all I want you to know that I have given this decision earlier. I have not been able to apply this decision for some reasons. at the beginning of these reasons, there is not an idea in my mind for a different habit because of being in this forum for a long time and being a habit. Actually I still have not an idea about something that I can put instead of it. you already know what is effective in the decision I have given earlier. To summarize briefly;

No suggestions have been taken into consideration. there is no trust in management. I can not take any contribution to my projects from society. we can not get access to the wiki and there is still some misinformation in it. malicious attacks are just watching by the administration...

The structure of the administration were already wrong. And we can see that there is no goal of improving as a final edits. still  there is not  a flat earth believer in management. we do not have any reason to trust this management.

I would like to say what I meant by "believer" here in terms of not having misunderstanding. In my opinion, we are 3 here. Me, gump and shifter. Hoppy and gotham were believers too but they are not so active. The rest of others are project player. in summary, we can say that there is a negative discrimination against believers, that racism has been committed and hate crime has been committed.

On the other hand, Although we have warned  many times, the prointel society still keeps our IP records. I gave an example in this regard. I explained that the case we experienced with the terrorist organization FETO supported by NASA and that  governor forgave them at the end. I have repeatedly stated that IP records must not be kept for our personal safety. But unfortunately we never got what we wanted.

We can see that it is not proportional to the risk we take and the result we have achieved. I believe that I should not continue in the forum under these circumstances.

I have no idea what to do when I leave the forum. so the best is that they forced me to get away. I can achieve it. and I will do that.

I am leaving the forum because of the reasons I have mentioned above.

I thank gump and shifter who gave me support during the time I wrote on the forum.

The earth is flat. Neither outside, nor inside s.o.b'es can't change this truth!

God bless you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
NASA/ISS has took step backward from claiming a fake sat IMG
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2018, 09:55:19 AM »
It has been  a common victory in the name of "Flat Earth Society" Turkish team. This is not one of my working. But I was a part of it. I proud has been a part of it.

Issue: NASA/ISS has took step backward from claiming a fake sat IMG

I have announced the ISS's mistake here at 3 August, 2018.

This is a photo claimed by NASA from ISS as "a lake in Everest" in instagram.

When I open this topic, link was still valid:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ykFB6xNPr7/

As we see that, NASA from ISS reporting the view of a Lake in Evererst/Himalayas with a lake surrounded by ices.

But if you take care the commends, someones claim it as Lake Van in Turkey, that we very well know lake in Turkey.

Lets compare them:

ISS Himalayas photo vs Turkey Lake Van photo:

I've marked some similar points but in fact, there is numereous. Because they are already same place.

If you take care, more than half comments are talking about its being Lake Van in Turkey, but although all of objections, NASA still is holding this image on instagram and still continues to faking the world.

Shame on you mister NASA!

It has been reported by Doğukan Özkan, who the president of Turkish Flat Earth Society:

At the end of this fight, ISS has corrected his mistake by a thanks to social media users/Doğukan Özkan the Turkish flat earth team.

Also Doğukan has specially thanked all the supporters.

Issue in most known main news bulletin in Turkey:

Issue in most known newspaper in Turkey by Doğukans's presentation:

it is important to us that the victory we have contributed is victorious. but they will say, "This is not a victory." but they will say, "Even if this victory is not important". No, it is a victory and it is important for us. they said, "We made a mistake." this will open the way to the they say "we made mistakes" in other matters in the future.

Thanks for everybody who has supported this fight.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Endless zeta function
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2018, 12:56:03 AM »
When I see a working contains zeta function, I feel like this:

Zorro will come and will make the earth to flat.

I know this does not seem a technical working. In fact, it is as. Because this post will strenghten your view on some flat earth theories that you never understood.

Now you have understood what zeta function actually means. At least, you have understood you don't understood it. You understood that, you don't understood it, because it is wanted that you don't understand it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Alternative red while sunrising and sunsetting
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2018, 02:12:35 AM »
If we assume that the world continues beyond antarctica that many of us believe this; so; it may be:

The color of outside world is red or something like this.

When sun rising, or sun setting, it is important its distance to the outer world. If it stays near while rising or setting, the outer areas illuminated by sun are reflected on the dome. And their red colour seem on the dome.

This alternative theory must be controlled according to whether the sun has sunk and where the places of rising are near or far from the outer world.

Indian cities and one other are eliminated. Selected cities:

bapatla beach india 20 july 2018, sun rising
stayton oregon 9 agu 2018, 6:50am sun rising
oklahoma, sun setting, 20 agu 2018
oslo, september sunset
yeysk, krasnodar, sunset 24 july 2018
antalya, 19.08.2018, sun rising
luanda, sunset, 28 feb 2018
melbourne, 18 march 2015, sunset
andes mountain, chile, sun rising,24 june 2009
dockland campus, london, 2 march 2018 sun rising

We'll match the distances of the sun between estimated outer world to sunrising photos. But before do that, we need some extrem cities to be examined. Extrem examples make our work more meaningfull.

To be continued...

Ranking from closer to further.

Measurements show distance from sun to outer line (pre agreed dome line) from the point of view.

In other say, these numbers are not distance between city and sun. These numbers distance of sun and dome point where is background of the sound according to point of view. (for more information look the autocad drawings above)

Luanda   4051
Oslo   7319
London   7715
Krasnodar   7998
Oregon   8270
Oklahoma   8973
Melbourne   9891
Antalya   10322
Bapatla   11122
Andes mountains   12157

Pairing

Luanda   4051

Oslo   7319

London   7715

Krasnodar   7998

Oregon   8270

Oklahoma   8973

Melbourne   9891

Antalya   10322

Bapatla   11122

Andes mountains   12157

Commends:

To be continued...

I will continue in this post by change it...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Challenge to all globists! Sun never rise from east at equinox in equatoral city
« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2018, 08:16:18 AM »
In globitch theory, 21 march and 23 september that the equinox as we know that, sun rises from direct east and sets from direct west.

But this is theorically impossible according to all type of flat maps, including myself.

Challenge:

Observe the sun rising in an equatoral city at an equinox, that september 23 coming soon, and prove you can observe sun rising from direct east.

I claim you can not do that.

Lie: sun rises from east in equatoral cities in equinox.
Truth: sun risrs from "north-east" in equatoral cities at aquinox. Sun rays only come vertical when noon, and never else.

Claim: If you are a gbobist, if you are not a troll, shil or bot; so after research this, you will become a flat earth believer.

Good luck!

We can do a "demo challenge" in cities we are living.

Rules:

1- You (any rounder) will use the sunrise direction by taking them from most known from all of us "time and date sunrise/sunset" chart for both cities "your home city" , and my home city (istanbul).

2- I'll use the sun rising direction depends on drawing line in a flat map to the place where sun seem on any online sun viewer web site, including also sunanddate too.

3- We'll both taken videos of sun rising in predicted morning. Video has to either start or end with using a compass prove the direction.

4- Comparing resultd and declaring the winner.

Challenge to you all insistent rounders! (Including admins and mods)

I dare to you all you fierce rounders!

Go! Free your soul! Enlighten your future!

The earth is flat!

And now, zeta time!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2018, 08:18:29 AM »
What?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2018, 03:04:07 AM »
What?

Reported because of disrespecting. This is a believer subforum, not the children playground. Gtfoh!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
We are more over 760 millions!
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2018, 09:32:51 AM »
September 2018 search details:

Jesus 1.060.000.000
محمد. 624.000.000  محمد.
Hindu 159.000.000
judaism 45.900.000
flat earth 368.000.000

Compare with October 2017

Jesus 868.000.000 to 1.060.000.000 ↑
محمد. 648.000.000 to 624.000.000  محمد. ↓
Hindu 169.000.000 t0 159.000.000 ↓
Judaism 52.000.000  to 45.900.000 ↓
flat earth 11.100.000 to 368.000.000 ↑↑↑↑↑

calculating number of believers:

We'll use same method that we always use.

Number of Jesus believers: 2.200.000.000
Search to jesus: 1.060.000.000
Search to flat earth: 368.000.000
Number of flat earth believers by using ratio:

2.200.000.000 x 368.000.000 / 1.060.000.000 = 763.775.585

It was 40 million at October 2017

Number of flat earth believers have increased about 20 times in a year and arrived about 10% of world population, that we verified it by different sources and methods.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Technic Opening the gate to inner / upper worlds whose magnetically hidden
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2018, 12:06:53 PM »
Hints and requirements:

1- magnetically hidden gate depends on the goal is to create a space that is invisible and indistinguishable by twisting the space time curve.
2- dielectric substances are not affected by magnetic field.
3- the material passing the magnetically hidden wall is lost according to the other side.
4- The communication should be constantly switched on. otherwise the connection is lost. If the connection is lost once, it is impossible to re-establish and return.

Now, thinks on. I am switching your power buttons to: "on".

ideas

1- There is a place with a magnetic wall in the middle of the earth, hidden by a magnetic field.

2- People, ships and aircrafts can not see this place. Vanishers see the opposite side, when they try to observe this hidden area.

3- Aircrafts and ships turn around this gap, because of the twisted space-time by magnetic field.

4- For determine this space, observers have to use materials and methods reveal the magnetic field.

The mechanism of how a magnetically hidden object had been hidden, of obversations.

We'll learn how we can overrun this mechanism soon.

Finding the place magnetically hidden

You can not observe it by your naked eyes, because even light has been bended in this magnetic area.

So,

We'll use the shooting technic to find it.

We'll use both a steel bullet and another bullet has non magnetic materials and steel together. We'll find both existance and borders of the area by using this test.

I gave the following drawing as an example, but the path of bullets may be different.

This methid depends on magnetic and non magnetic material's act different in a magnetic area.

In this drawing, we see a steel and half steel bullets how act in a magnetic and in an ordinary areas. As a result, bullet will fall to the expected area in all ecperiments, because the total forces act it equal to zero. But steel object additionally affected by magnetic area and its path is different than a half magnetic object.

If you do not understand the issue, so do not write anything here.

How system works

Ship has to exist and it has to two cannons can fire parallel each other.

It can be used different type of bullets, instead of a bullet contain wood parts. A speed one and a slow one; a big and a small one; a new and an old one can be used. Different type of bullets follow different paths.

The important point is following the path of the bullets. It has to been follow to see if they move parallel path or nor. Observe by naked eyes or radar in the ship can be used.

How works: fire and move place you fire. Fire again and move again. By this way, all areas around northern ocean has to been scanned.

Good luck.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Calculating the diameter of the moon
« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2018, 05:46:47 AM »
Calculating the diameter of the moon

The answer is, comparing the craters on the moon with diameter of the moon.  :o

Firstly, lets look at craters on the moon.

Most of the theories depend on these craters are fallen meteors; ie in fact, according to flat earth theory, they are fallen stars.

So, all we need compare their apparent size to moon's apparent size. By arriving a ration, we can calculate their diameter by using ratio and comparing moon's actual size.

lets do it.  :)

I have marked 4 craters. One of them is the biggest one; another one is a big one, another one is an average one, and two small others.

I have measured the biggest one as 1/10 of the diameter of the moon.

According to viki the diameter of the moon is 32 miles, ie 50kms. I want to use this value, although I think it may be smaller as 25 kms. Anyways.

Diameter of The biggest star: 1/10 x50kms= 5kms.

The biggest star is 5 kms diameter. Average stars are 1~2 kms.

Smallest one about 1000 times smaller than moon.

The smallest stars about: 50kms x 1/1000 = 50 metres.

So;
The diameter of the stars are between 50 metres ~ 5 kilometres.

Soon... "The sun is not a firing ball"

And now... zeta function time for newbies!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 05:53:30 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
633.475.177 believers October 2018
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2018, 06:47:27 AM »
October 2018 search results

Jesus 1.410.000.000 
محمد. 777.000.000  محمد.   
Hindu 256.000.000
judaism 53.900.000
flat earth 406.000.000
nasa 334.000.000

calculating number of believers in October 2018

We'll use same method that we always use.

Number of Jesus believers: 2.200.000.000
Search to jesus: 1.410.000.000
Search to flat earth: 406.000.000

Number of flat earth believers by using ratio:
2.200.000.000 x 406.000.000 / 1.410.000.000 = 633.475.177
Number of nasa believers by using ratio:
2.200.000.000 x 334.000.000 / 1.410.000.000= 521.134.751

Number of believers was 763.775.585 in September 2018.

In other say, number of believers have 17% decreased in one month.

We did not examine the NASA believers in past month, so that we can not compare changing the number of NASA believers.

A short look to interest in google trends

Google trends can not give us a number of believer. But it, like its name, gives us an idea about the "trend" in the world.

According to "web search":

Flat earth:17
NASA: 77

According to "Youtube search)

Flat Earth: 76
NASA: 53

In short;

Number of believers of the flat earth in October 2018 is 633.475.177, by decreasing 17% compared to September 2018.

We have to focus on this decreasing reality, what has caused it. Perhaps we have to focus more research instead of playing game.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Sun is neither a firing nor a spinning ball !
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2018, 06:51:03 AM »
As I have promised; son is not a firing ball!

I want to inform the public, without using a beta, zeta or tetra function. Lets do it!  8)

This is sun spots under zoom of nikon P900 took by different photographers. Lets examine them one by one!

We see two sun photos taken in different times. Sounds like sun has been rotated. Is it really so? Lets turn the right one by opposite of clock rotation.

Same shape, same sun spots.

Ok lets find another one:

We see two spots close themselves. I want to measure their distance themselves, to edge and the center. I'll take the distance between two spots as "one" (1) and show others with comparing its lenght.

We have found one to edge as 3,5 and the centered one to center is 3,5 too, when we agree distance between two spots is 1.

Lets look some other photos:

We found same measurements.

Now, what thats mean

If sun was a firing ball like this CGI created by a national space ageny;

Nothing can stay in a black color under the 5000 celcius sentigrad "plasma" if it was really so.

On the other hand, we could not observe same sun spots have same distance to the edge, if it was spinning.

So the sun is

Neither a spinning ball, nor a firing ball.

Best regards. Now the time you know:

Zeta time!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Calculating the distance of disappearing for a ship in "horizon"
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2018, 01:19:14 AM »
The angular size can be calculated by an arctan formula:

When a ship moves further away, its appearent size decreases related the distance. And D (height) stays same.

When there is a wave, it incases the ship when their apparent size becomes equal.

So,

If we take a wave has d heigh and l distance from observation point, so it turns to:

Apparent sizes have to be equal:

Now we can work on an example:

A ship has 10 metres high
A wave far us 100 metre and it has a high of 1 metre

So;

The distance of ship disappearing behind a wave:

Our formula was:

D/L = d/l

So;

10 metres / X = 1 / 100 metres.

X=1000
So ship disappears in a thousand metres.

If ship becomes 20 metres high, it disappears a 2.000 metres far.

If we use a highness, for example we are also have a high, it increases our sight range by itself. We'll examine this situation later.

PS: This working has been created after examine zorbakim's working as a base and support if it.

Calculating the maximum sight range:

Our eyes are not perfect so we are limited with a sight range. We can not notice objects have apparent size smaller than 0,0005°.

As a solve the problem of wave, we can use a high place. Whether if waves arrive 5 metres high, we can solve it by stay on an object more than 5 metres. But we can solve the problem we have not perfect eyes.

With a binoculars or not, our sight range is limited with our eye limit as follow shape:

One rod cells do not provide a sensitivity. We need a bunch of rod cells for aware the object. I take it as 10. More close estimate can be calculated by obversations. Anyways.

We can calculate our minimum sight range as:

1°/2000 cells , and it is equal to 0,0005°

So we can calculate the maximum distance we can observe of an object have 10 metres high.

D/L = tan a

10 metres / L? = tan 0.0005

>> so

L= 10/tan 0,0005 = 114591 metres
L= 114 kms.

It is related with sensitivity of your eye. Distance of it with binoculars is related with sensitivity of binoculars.

I wish you best luck with zeta function!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: All of my ZETA workings are here!
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2018, 04:24:25 AM »
Soon...

We'll calculate the sensitivity of human eye depends on apparent limit values. We'll use the disappearing the aircrafts and ships by using videos.

Soon... very soon...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: All of my ZETA workings are here!
« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2018, 12:52:24 PM »
Today we'll see an example about what appearent size causes:

This is the reason of why we can not see the other side of a small wave, although we are on a high has enough high.

If raniboz stays on a mountain has 1.000 metres high, even so he can not see a ship behind a 2 metres sea wave! We'll do its theoric calculations soon.

Till that time, I wish you best luck with zeta!

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:22:15 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Why can't a 1,65mt man see the high buildings?
« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2018, 09:09:23 PM »
Why can't a 1,65mt high man  see the high buildings from inside or near a sea?

This is our formula:

We'll see some examples today.

1st example:

2nd example:

And we'll see a globist hoax how works in 3rd example. Look and learn how a globist fraudulent manipulates the appearent size issue and tries to deceive the believers. What a shame!

First examine the 3rd exampe:

We clearly see that it is impossible to see a 100 metres building for a short man like rabinoz. Lets watch the video if it shows same event or a different example?

Look what he says: "debunking the flat earth again" (I did not remember a time flat earth has been debunked. And this one is a dishonesty too)

Lets continue:

As we clearly see that, observer is not enough high. So that waves obstructs his risght range.

Nikon P900 debunks flat earth (again)... by MCtheEmcee1
But look from 0:15 on, with two large ships and far better visibility.
The closer ship is a little closer than the horizon but the container ship has all of the hull and most of the containers hidden behind the ocean.

There is no way that waves can be hiding that ship. Look at these two screenshots:

There are no waves there obscuring the view!

Then you claim "Another point, refractive index of water. Air is heavy near sea level."

But no again.
That is totally incorrect! Water might be much heavier that air but water vapour is lighter that air and has a lower refractive index.
So humid air is both lighter and has a lower refractive index than dry air.

For comparison at various levels of humidity (for red light):
R.H. %     Ref Index
    0        1.0002729
  50        1.0002725
100        1.0002434 

So, no the humid air over water does not refract light more than dry air.
I do wish you flat-earthers would stop making silly excuses for such obvious evidence of water curving over the Globe!

Look. Did you see this? Video as how I have exampled; higher than sea level but not higher than sea waves.

What a pity globist anger.

And this goes to all the angry globirds!

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:14:59 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Sun is not the source of light!
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2018, 11:48:52 AM »
Genesis 1

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

As we see that, philosopically the light has been created before the sun. Nothing can born before its source. First reason borns after it causes something as a result.

So that, light is the reason, and sun is the result.

Do you remember this?

If you pay attention, the direction of the light on the moon is not through the sun. Close it, but not definitely itself.

Lets examine:

As we clearly see that source of light is close to sun, but not through it.

So that, sun is not the source of light. We'll see soon, why is the center of the light and source of the light are different in a flat model.

Soon...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Sun is not the source of light! 2
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2018, 08:49:05 AM »
Sun is not the source of light! - Round 2

Hello.

We'll see why is not far away.

Fair, easy to understand, repeatable by everbody everday.

Actually I had to open this either information or believers subforum. But I want to show you all that how angry globirds can be funny, with their comedy reactions against this conclusive evidence.

Good luck. :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Quantum Zeta Forward Level Flat Earth Science by FE Prof. Wise
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2018, 11:46:47 PM »
Sun is not the source of light - Round 3

Look at image carefuly and find the mistakes:

This is not a mistake made by a cgi animation, or a freemason conspiracy to globe earth. This is what you can see outside sometimes if the source of light and sun stays far locations. This is local sun, your own sun. Examine the photo again as follow:

Where is perspective? We are talking on true directions: north, south, east and west.

So how can you deny the flat earth reality?

Did you heard anything about sun?

Let there be light and there was light. No mention the sun but first day ended. Sun has created at 4th day, after 3 day of light born.

Say good bye evil liars, say hello to flat earth science!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2018, 01:26:37 AM »
Sun is not the source of the light!  Round 4

Lets look these belt highway a parallel side road.

What a beatiful sunny day. What will wise do with this?  :)

Lets look at trees on the left side. Where does the sun through?

Through road, true? Opposite of the shadow.

Put another way, lets look at right side objects:

Owowow. Wait a minute. These objects say the sun direction through vertical the road.

Lets combine the direction on our first image.

So? "How can you still deny the earts being flat?"  :o
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2018, 02:51:55 AM »
Sun is not the source of light Round 5

Denial denial... more evidences, more proofs but more denial...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2018, 01:06:27 PM »

No defence has came to this proof.

Zeta bless you.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »
This is why we deny flights about Australia. We do not deny it because of it does not fit our map. We deny it because it contradict everything we have agreed as science. This is a simple drawing shows difference of flights from Australia to southhern places and whole flights.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Angular size isn't a linear function
« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2019, 05:58:32 PM »
Angular size isn't a linear function but a second order function limits our perspective.

I want to show you first its mentality.

In this example, you see an object has a high of 1 metre. When you stay a high as 2 metre, theorically you can see the C point. But this theory collapsed. It is collapsed "now".

If you think the distance as so long, as equal your sight limit, so you can understand the issue.

I'll take 100kms as our sight limit. Actually it is smaller than it, depend on sensitivity of our eyes or tool we use; but even so I'll take it as 100kms.

I've calculated it as 114 kms earlier; as follow.

Calculating the maximum sight range:

Our eyes are not perfect so we are limited with a sight range. We can not notice objects have apparent size smaller than 0,00005°.

As a solve the problem of wave, we can use a high place. Whether if waves arrive 5 metres high, we can solve it by stay on an object more than 5 metres. But we can solve the problem we have not perfect eyes.

With a binoculars or not, our sight range is limited with our eye limit as follow shape:

One rod cells do not provide a sensitivity. We need a bunch of rod cells for aware the object. I take it as 10. More close estimate can be calculated by obversations. Anyways.

We can calculate our minimum sight range as:

1°/2000 cells , and it is equal to 0,0005°

So we can calculate the maximum distance we can observe of an object have 10 metres high.

D/L = tan a

10 metres / L? = tan 0.0005

>> so

L= 10/tan 0,0005 = 114591 metres
L= 114 kms.

It is related with sensitivity if your eye. Distance of it with binoculars is related with sensitivity if binoculars.

Now, lets turn to our problem again:

There is an object stays half of it.

If we see the angular size as object equal to 1 metre, so we can see the C object. But we practically know that the angular size of object are so so small after a short while. The angular size of objects practically changes like the following diagram.

If we compare overlaps our sight angle and angular sizes, so we can understand that we can not see a 1 metre hight object behing a 1 metre object whether if we stay a point higher than it after a distance.

So; where is the problem caused from?

Here:

We can see that these functions aren't equal in following diagram:

Actually these are more than a second order  function , but it is enough we take them as second order functions.

If we conclude the topic, so because of the angular size of object decreases as a second order function but the geometric angle that limits us is in the form of a straight line; so that we can not see an object behind the other one has equal or less high; although we stay a high enough point.

Best regards.

Zeta bless you.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
TESTING QANTAS!
« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2019, 03:57:45 AM »
I'm offering a test for save the Qantas from many claims those claim whether are they killing the passangers or not?

Requirements:

1- Following an online flight site shows all flights, as follow.

2- A flat earth believer in Sydney, another one in Santiago, Chile.

3- Two cameras, one camera to each one with a good zoom capability.

Thats all.

TEST:

1- Mark Qantas flight from Sydney to Santiago.

I marked the flight from Sydney to Perth because Santiago was not exist in this time. Take it as Santiago.

2- Click on flight details.

3- Mark take off and landing times.

4- Inform two teammates with the list of the other flights.

Like this:

In this chart, we have aimed QFA566, so we will take the camera VOZ546, UAE414 then it has to be QFA566 after these two. If it absent, so QFA566 will not take off after other two so this flight is a lie.

5- Believer in Sydney with camera has to be at there in time of 13:57 and start to record.

6- Believer in Santiago will wait the time of 11:48 then start to record before a few minutes from it landed.

That's all.

We do not have to travel Santiago from Sydney, but can determine its existance or absence just with two believers have camera in those cities.

But we have do this experiment randomly sometimes. Because Qantas may try to deceive us by playing numbers and aircrafts. To prevent it we'll randomly chose the flights.

If you see Qantas is landing in any flight website, so take camera and run to a close place to airport and take camera if it exist or not.

Who volunteers are please PM me.

Lets call to account the Qantas for lying! After we prove they say lie, will open a remedial action to Qantas for deceive people.

Lets do it. Lets make the flat earth society great again!

Mister Zeta never forgive!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:20:21 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Be awafe of JIHADISTS!
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2019, 11:23:01 PM »
Most of people think jihadist are only fights in battle. But this is not true.

Some of flat earth believers are religinal persons and a few of them are muslims. In this regard, there is a potential dangereous around and I want to warn our members, friends about these jihadists.

IMPORTANT ! CAUTION ! ALERT ! IMPORTANT ! DANGER OF DEATH !

There is a term in islam that I think most of you heard it earlier, as "jihad".

Jihad is two way in islam:

1- Scientific jihad: Aims to teach other people something. With this way tries to convert everybody to islam.
2- Phsical jihad: Aims to fight others till they accept the islam.

We define both category men as "jihadist". In this regard, there is not a difference between a scientific jihadist and phsical jihadist, categorically.

Scientific jihadist and Phsical jihadist can turn themselves when required. If a Scientific jihadist decides its way does not work, so he can change his way to phsical jihad. Opposite is generally impossible, because Phsical jihadist are generally low educated and low IQ'ed men can not turn a scientific jihadist. But if a Scientific jihadist turns a phsical jihadist so it can come back because of they are actually educated and have high IQ, oppositely other phsical jihadists. So;

During the Scientific jihadist talks about islam, quran and traditions, he is harmless. But you can not trust him at all. Because there is always a possiblity his turning the Phsical jihadist and cut your head. this may occur suddenly. and until one day a very kind, charming person can suddenly turn into a monster.

In short, if you see somebody talks about quran, islam and traditions; so it is useful you pay attention about him. I'm not saying all scientific jihadists turn a phsical jihadist a day, but be aware that there is this possiblity.

Trust wise and stay alive.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
QNFEE is debunked by wise, the flat earth society
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2019, 05:00:50 AM »
There is a flat earth channel is known as Qnfee. I've mentioned it sometimes. He has great videos about shadows anomalities that we saw many times. You can see its many videos mentioned about shadows.

I still trust his videos about stars but I think after examined this video most of you will understand me why his founded anomalities are disproven.

This is one of the videos we talk about.

He is critising other flat earthers by saying "idiots", "fraudents",... etc. According to QNFEE, everybody is dishonest but he is the only honest flat earther. Is it really so?

He is pointing an important point; sun is behind of clouds, so the shadows can not be behind of the clouds. Logical. So there is an anomaly here, right? What a great researcher!

All clouds have shadows. But only videos of QNFEE all clouds have shadows.

Shadows of an airplane in wrong side.

Another one.

But we generally do not see these shadows. But only QNFEE catches them, right? So what is going on?

Right here! he is recording clouds behind of a windows. glass in the window creates a  shadow effect . that is, whether a plane has a shadow or not, a fake shadow is formed due to the structure of the glass. all illusion is based on this trick.

Mister Zeta never forgive, whether if you are a flat earth believer or not!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Simulation theory -1
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2019, 12:10:36 PM »
Simulation theory with its proof of light and shadows.

We see a sun causes shadows. But if we would have two suns close themselves, so what these suns cause. How they can prove the earth's being a simulation.

And also, proof of we are living in a simulation and all we are different.

I've write this here as a note, will continue from this issue...

Soon...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1