Virgin Galactic

• 23 Replies

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
Virgin Galactic
« on: March 20, 2016, 05:49:10 PM »
I think some flat earthers might want to take a ticket when it is available and affordable to evaluate it. Essentially there is a plane carrying the space plane vehicle. Then at a certain altitude the space plane detaches and fires its engines. It takes a sub orbital flight and you get to space and zero gravity and all that. Then you land.

M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

?

Woody

Re: Virgin Galactic
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 06:02:22 PM »
If and when this happens it will be viewed similar to how certain flights between certain places.  It will be part of the conspiracy.

My guess ticket prices will be prohibitive for the majority of people. Until more efficient ways to get to space are developed. 

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 07:07:09 PM »
I think some flat earthers might want to take a ticket when it is available and affordable to evaluate it. Essentially there is a plane carrying the space plane vehicle. Then at a certain altitude the space plane detaches and fires its engines. It takes a sub orbital flight and you get to space and zero gravity and all that. Then you land.

You must be new here. That's the last thing some flat-earth believers would willingly do.

It's much easier, requires far less effort, and is far cheaper for them to simply insist that anyone who did this and reported anything they didn't want to hear is deluded than to risk what they could see for themselves. These would be desirable characteristics for someone incurious enough to believe the Earth is flat.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

tappet

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 01:43:21 PM »
Must be an old thread, I am sure it crashed a couple of years ago.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 02:06:38 PM »
Want some lulz?

Google 'Virgin Spaceport America New Mexico Fraud'.

How long will it take for you Clowns to realise None of you will EVER go to 'space'?

Not. Gonna. Happen.

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 02:18:10 PM »
If and when this happens it will be viewed similar to how certain flights between certain places.  It will be part of the conspiracy.

My guess ticket prices will be prohibitive for the majority of people. Until more efficient ways to get to space are developed.

We could start a Go-Fund-Me account for the trip for one or two FET people.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

?

tappet

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 01:36:52 AM »

Why don't you?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 06:44:13 AM »

Why don't you?
Because he is stupid, and so is his idea.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Round and Proud

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 01:37:24 PM »

Why don't you?

Because I want to go. Why would I send someone that wouldn't believe what he sees and feels? An FET would say he was drugged or threatened or hypnotized by "Them" to see what "They" wanted him to see.

Seriously, look that post right above this one. SOP response. Not one iota of thought put into it, just a knee jerk off reaction
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 01:39:23 PM by Round and Proud »
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 05:36:57 PM »
Yeah; the citizens of New Mexico are so happy with the Spaceport they paid for with their own tax-dollars.

Cos Virgin Galactic have made SUCH good use of it, ain't they?

LOL!!!

And 'Shpayze-Shipp Wonn' is a plastic pig with wings glued on & a roman candle up its arse; a technical & aerodynamic joke...

Total fraud for total idiots.

Enjoy the ride!

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 06:58:04 PM »
Yeah; the citizens of New Mexico are so happy with the Spaceport they paid for with their own tax-dollars.

Cos Virgin Galactic have made SUCH good use of it, ain't they?

LOL!!!

And 'Shpayze-Shipp Wonn' is a plastic pig with wings glued on & a roman candle up its arse; a technical & aerodynamic joke...

Total fraud for total idiots.

Enjoy the ride!

Congratulations, I made you this:

a technical & aerodynamic joke...

A technical and aerodynamic joke indeed.

You sound like shill.

?

tappet

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 11:23:09 PM »

Why don't you?

Because I want to go. Why would I send someone that wouldn't believe what he sees and feels? An FET would say he was drugged or threatened or hypnotized by "Them" to see what "They" wanted him to see.

Seriously, look that post right above this one. SOP response. Not one iota of thought put into it, just a knee jerk off reaction
Hoppy's quote was spot on.
You confirmed it by saying the part I bolded for you.

Round and Proud

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 03:52:14 AM »

Why don't you?

What is inaccurate about what I posted? Take Papa Legba for an example; No matter what is posted as proofs all he does call them lies. With other FET Supporters, when asked about how the anything in FET works, it is much the same but politer in nature.

Tappet, would YOU believe what you saw if YOU took the trip? Would YOU finally admit RE is real? Be honest.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2016, 04:09:57 AM »
There's no trip to take.

Wtf is wrong with you?

& the only 'proof' you ever post is proof that you are a lying retard.

But your name alone tells us that, so meh...

How's the sci-fi writing going btw?

Would an imaginary trip on an imaginary shpayze-shipp help you with it?

You know; spark your imagination, in an imaginary way?

I imagine it would!

0808 800 0303: Hallucinations & Dementia Helpline.

?

tappet

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 01:32:11 PM »

Why don't you?

Tappet, would YOU believe what you saw if YOU took the trip? Would YOU finally admit RE is real? Be honest.
Irrelevant, this is another stupid thread created by MR Debunk and you got sucked into it.
Take his ISS vs Gulfstream thread for example, he posts a fake picture of the ISS and you defend it. Sucked in again!!!!

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 01:36:44 PM »

Why don't you?

Irrelevant, this is another stupid thread created by MR Debunk and you got sucked into it.
Take his ISS vs Gulfstream thread for example, he posts a fake picture of the ISS and you defend it. Sucked in again!!!!

The ISS looks the same from a telescope. I bet you a Gulfstream Jet would appear the same too, but not the same as the ISS.

You sound like shill.

?

tappet

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 10:27:44 PM »

Why don't you?

The ISS looks the same from a telescope.
Its impossible that the ISS looks like the picture you posted, telescope or no telescope.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:34:10 PM by tappet »

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 01:27:45 PM »
This thread again? It least it shows very plainly the faith these space cultists have. It's all about belief, nothing more. We knew that though.

PL, tappet, scepti, hoppy, (many others), and myself have no such faith in scientism. And that makes the space cultists unhappy. Well, boo hoo losers. As PL said, you aren't going to space you big, daft, adult babies!

"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 10:18:40 AM »
This thread again? It least it shows very plainly the faith these flat earthers have. It's all about belief, nothing more. We knew that though.

jroa, Papa Legba, (many others), and myself have no such faith in common sense. And that makes the reasonable people unhappy. Well, boo hoo losers. As PL said, you aren't getting a flat earth you big, daft, adult babies!

Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Round and Proud

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 01:58:53 PM »
This thread again? It least it shows very plainly the faith these space cultists have. It's all about belief, nothing more. We knew that though.

PL, tappet, scepti, hoppy, (many others), and myself have no such faith in scientism. And that makes the space cultists unhappy. Well, boo hoo losers. As PL said, you aren't going to space you big, daft, adult babies!

Why in the name of all that is decent, would you post a pic of yourself on a public board like that?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2016, 02:17:05 PM »
NO U!!!

NO U!!!

I think they're trying humour again. They are as bad at that as they are at reasoning. What sort of person would join this forum with a username like "round and proud".

Only a troll. A troll that needs to be ignored.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2016, 07:17:03 PM »
NO U!!!

NO U!!!

I think they're trying humour again. They are as bad at that as they are at reasoning. What sort of person would join this forum with a username like "round and proud".

Honestly you are mindlessly ignoring the real troll here. PAPA LEGBA.

You sound like shill.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2016, 08:18:57 PM »
NO U!!!
NO U!!!
Honestly you are mindlessly ignoring the real troll here. PAPA LEGBA.

Round and Proud suggested "We could start a Go-Fund-Me account for the trip for one or two FET people."
I vote we get two seats for Legion (looks like he might need it) and let PAPA LEGBA sit on his lap (sorry, what lap!).
We'd win whether it worked of not!