Are all muslims must accept the "bible" like quran?The answer is absolutely yes!

• 5 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
Hi;
I'm a muslim that believing the bible like quran and I do not see a difference between them. Almost all Muslims think different. But they are absolutely wrong!

First we look to "The terms of faith".

You can find this matter all of the great islamic sites by searching "Six Articles of Faith". Let's get someone. http://www.aquila-style.com/focus-points/spirituality/the-six-articles-of-the-islamic-faith/19283/

1. Belief in One God
2. Belief in the Angels
3. Belief in the Prophets
4. Belief in the Scriptures (the books)
5. Belief in the Day of Judgement and Afterlife
6. Belief in Divine Decree

Now. It is important for us "4. Belief in the Scriptures (the books)".

Most of the preacher explain that "this is to believeto the quran and to believe the books before they were not changed". :D This is like a joke because if you are believing the book is changed so how is it possible when it is be a "term of the faith" at same time  :D . Almost all muslims except somebody like me, saying that "yes i believe bible but it changed". I'm laughing to them . If you believe it, you shold to know that nobody can change it.

God said in the bible that nobody change the God 's words.
God said in the quran that nobody change the God 's words.

Let's look how is God saying us that:

ďAll people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall,  but the word of the Lord endures forever." 1 petrus 24-25.

Now lets look to quran:

"And certainly were messengers denied before you, but they were patient over [the effects of] denial, and they were harmed until Our victory came to them. And none can alter the words of Allah . And there has certainly come to you some information about the [previous] messengers."

http://quran.com/6/34

What is difference? These things are talking about same: nobody can change God's words. So how may i believe somebody do that? This is absolutely refuse the God! I can't do that!

Now look what is quran talking about bible:

And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ. (surah maide 5:48) http://quran.com/5/48

As we see that quran is confirming the bible with clearly. So if someone says "bible is changed", he is out of islam because nobody change the God's words. This is God's own word that nobody change my words!

So what is the problem?

Do you know any "real muslim" on the world except me and masons? (I'm refusing the masonism because they are serving the ziyonizm. I don't serve anybody except God! never and  never.)

I know i am so lonely on that way. But i know i'm on the truth!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 02:24:12 AM by İntikam »

IT IS DAYTIME. LYNCHING IS ENABLE. DAY ENDS IN:

Stanton

• Pizza Earth with Extra Cheese
Do all of you think using suicide vests to slaughter women and children
gives your god a boner, or, is that belief only held by those more pious and dedicated
than you?

You shills REALLY need to watch your vocabulary.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
Do all of you think using suicide vests to slaughter women and children
gives your god a boner, or, is that belief only held by those more pious and dedicated
than you?

isis a terrorist group is not moving according to islam, moving accordung due Judaism. islam prohibits the killing of innocent people but judaism don't.

I'm not an antisemitist but isis is a jewish terrorist organization i proved %100 it .

You can see the evidence of theological issues that matter 10 reasons for isis acting due judaism . you need a translation program

http://www.islamiforum.net/Thread-I%C5%9E%C4%B0D-in-Yahudi-Oldu%C4%9Funun-Teolojik-Kan%C4%B1tlar%C4%B1

It is an islamic forum that they are accepted my proof or they have been on silence that shows i'm true.

The real isis leader is not Abubakir al bagdadi his real name is Simon Elliot is a Mossad agent. these documentation was announced
on "Edward snowden"s description.

it's a conspiracy against Islam, to smear all of them a Satanist. He is a Judaist but serving to satanists.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:55:42 AM by İntikam »

IT IS DAYTIME. LYNCHING IS ENABLE. DAY ENDS IN:

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Sorry but the quran imdorses the Bible, but the Bible condemns the quran.

The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
sorry but i can't entering the youtube because of the dictator erdoghan who supported by round earthers forbade us to enter . God damn Erdoghan.

Hopefully you can go to links then.

http://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2013/06/no-the-god-of-the-quran-is-not-the-god-of-the-bible

If not then one major point that differates Muslims and Christians is who is Jesus. Jesus is God himself in the flesh and at the same time the son of God. The quran only say that he's a prophet. Its a real shame that you can't watch the video. It is very interesting.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
sorry but i can't entering the youtube because of the dictator erdoghan who supported by round earthers forbade us to enter . God damn Erdoghan.

Proxy? VPN? Tor?

There's plenty of ways to get past network blocks.
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE