Is quran saying the earth is flat or not?

• 8 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
Is quran saying the earth is flat or not?
« on: March 18, 2016, 01:23:59 AM »
Most of the scholars say that quran supporting the earth is a curve. But this is not true. My grand grandfather was a great religional scholar in our town, and he was saying that "we thought about the world is flat, but everbody saying opposite". After that, he closed his school after some political problems. So I dont't know what is my grandfarhet thinking about this idea at last.

I found the translations of the quran usually saying the earth is a curvature like this:

Surah mulk 67: 3

[And] who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return [your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks?

is it really "breaks"? I don't think so. What happens if I say it is not "break" , it is curvature ?

Surah mulk 67:3

الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ طِبَاقًا مَّا تَرَى فِي خَلْقِ الرَّحْمَنِ مِن تَفَاوُتٍ فَارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ هَلْ تَرَى مِن فُطُورٍ

1.   ellezî   : o ki, o
2.   halaka   : yarattı
3.   seb'a   : yedi
4.   semâvâtin   : semalar, gök katları
5.   tibâkan   : tabakalar halinde, kat kat
6.   mâ terâ   : göremezsin
7.   fî   : içinde, de
8.   halkı   : yaratış, yaratma
9.   er rahmâni   : rahmân
10.   min tefâvutin   : bir uyumsuzluk, düzensizlik
11.   fe   : öyleyse, haydi
12.   irciı   : çevir, döndür
13.   el basara   : bakış
14.   hel   : var mı, mi
15.   terâ   : görüyorsun
16.   min futûrin   : bir yarık, bir çatlak

Okey just translate it.

1. ellezi : those that
2. halaka : created
3. seb'a : seven
4. semâvâtin : skies , sky floors, heaven
5. tibâkan: in layers , layers
6. mâ terâ : you can't see
7. fî : inside , too, in.
8  halkı : creation , creation
9. er rahmâni : Gracious ( one of the God's name)
10 min tefâvutin: A mismatch irregularities
11 fe : So , come on
12. irciı : flip, rotate
13. el basara : Overview
14: hel:  is there?
15. Tera : You see
16 min Futurin : A fissure, a crack

As you see that, "min tefavutin" translated to "mismatch irregularities" like "curvature", but "min futurin" translated to "crack, break". It is impossible! because "min tefavutin" and "min futurin" comes from same root "futur".

"futur": one "futur"
"tevafutun": more "futur"s.

So "crack" and "curvature", and "mismatch irregularities" are same meaning on the Arabic. All of those things mean same: "futur".

So;

Wrong translation of 67/3 is using from all of the scholars are "WRONG"!

This is the one of the true one!:

Who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return vision  do you see any curvature?

As you see that quran is supporting the flat earth! Who don't accept this, he isn't  a really believer!

All of the islamic religional scholars hiding the truth!

But this is the revenge (intikam) time.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:00:47 AM by İntikam »
Ignore list: boydster, Bullwinkle, Crouton, DuckDodgers, Hamzah, JackBlack, jdaniel0319, Junker, Jura-Glenlivet II, magellanclavichord, Mundin, NotSoSkeptical, rabinoz, sokarul

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Is quran saying the earth is flat or not?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 06:10:48 AM »
Now.

Actually what is the changing the book.

Look the quran is changed by human, like all the others. How is it possible when i believe nobody change the God's words? Am i crazy or what?

No i'm not a crazy.

The meaning of the words are changing by human!

Specially before that i told you the futur (فُطُور) is meaning of curveture. The other translations are "breaking". Now the time after 1400 years, it has another meaning. Just click the link below: Click to voice symbol and listen it, is it "futur" or not?

https://ceviri.yandex.com.tr/?from=morda_new&text=%D9%81%D9%8F%D8%B7%D9%8F%D9%88%D8%B1&lang=ar-en

Futur is means Breakfast today. Before 1400 years, it was meaning of " irregularities". So how the " irregularities" changed to the "Breakfast" ??

This explains whats happening to the God's words. They don't changed by anybody, but human changing them by this way; uploading the different meanings to the God's words...

Then lets resist against the changing. trust in the Lord that never changes the words.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:21:50 AM by İntikam »
Ignore list: boydster, Bullwinkle, Crouton, DuckDodgers, Hamzah, JackBlack, jdaniel0319, Junker, Jura-Glenlivet II, magellanclavichord, Mundin, NotSoSkeptical, rabinoz, sokarul

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
  • http://www.freewebs.com/raacoz/thesunhasnoheat.htm
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 09:38:07 PM »
koran says earth is spread out like a carpet and that the sun and moon follow each other .
look it up,, i dont keep record of chapters and verses ... i only believe what ever it says .
Everything, is in EMBRYO, not in mathematics. 
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 09:19:47 AM »
koran says earth is spread out like a carpet and that the sun and moon follow each other .
look it up,, i dont keep record of chapters and verses ... i only believe what ever it says .

Nice to see you again Raa!
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 12:18:43 PM »
Selections from Qur’an:

15:19
And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon Mountains firm and immovable.

20:53
[It is He] who has made for you the earth as a bed [spread out] …

50:7
And the earth - We spread it out and cast therein firmly set mountains and made grow therein [something] of every beautiful kind,

51:48
And the earth We have spread out, and excellent is the preparer.

79:30
And after that He spread the earth.

88:20
And at the earth - how it is spread out?
Quantum Ab Hoc

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 06:24:57 AM »
Thank you for your support. whether the Torah , whether the quran, whether it is the Bible , it does not contradict his words . but 99% of people do not understand it . And then they are saying that "we are believing what god said", after that they are changing what god means.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:29:45 AM by İntikam »

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 02:25:03 PM »
Thank you for your support. whether the Torah , whether the quran, whether it is the Bible , it does not contradict his words . but 99% of people do not understand it . And then they are saying that "we are believing what god said", after that they are changing what god means.
You are most welcome.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 09:09:38 PM »
Great job brother.

I agree that in the Quran, earth is flat!

Check the link below:

http://instagram.com/flatearthislam

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2016, 09:14:23 PM »
Because religious texts written under the influence of shrooms are the same as peer reviewed scientific papers.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism