Is the Jesus Son Of The God? ( According to the Bible and quran)

• 8 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Member of the Brotherhood of the Dome
Hello guys.

This matter for not childs. So Put down your keyboard and go away out here.  :) (age limit 23+)

John 14:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

We started the matter with a part of The Gospel of John.

Now we look conflicting or supporting verses on quran with this part.

Supporting verses:

And she (Mary) guarded her chastity. So We breathed into her of Our Spirit and made her and her son a Sign for the Worlds.

http://www.islaminquran.com/en-US/surah-21/al-anbiya/ayat-91/quran_ayats.aspx

Conflicting verses:

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. http://quran.com/5/116

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One, .Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent." http://quran.com/112

---

results.

We know people can't change God's words but May attribute different meanings on them.

1- We saw on the bible that when Jesus talking about God he said about him "My father said that,...".

2- We saw on the quran is "God breathed into Meryem of his Spirit and then She was pregnant. Actually this ayath (quran 21:91) explains how God is His father or not. Actually this is a thing something we caal it "test-tube baby". So the problem is that is the donor his father or not? I think No need to debate whats happened. I think everything is clear. To see it clearly, you
should believe All words are true what God said. Then everything been clearly understandable.

3- We saw on the quran that God is disturbed for somebody acting to Jesus and Meryem as Gods except God. And speaks about this disturbe.

We continue with ayath for creating "Adam" the first man:

Then He proportioned him and breathed into him from His [created] soul and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful. http://quran.com/32

Islamic scholars says about this; 32/9 and 21/91 shows that Jesus and Adam are equal. Because there is a fact like "breathed into him from His [created] soul".

But this looking is slightly wrong. because God breathed into Adam from His  soul but God didn't breath into Jesus  from His  soul; breathed into Meryem from His  soul and made her pregnant.

I think this makes some difference.

Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

RIP Ronaldinoz.

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
Re: Is the Jesus Son Of The God? ( According to the Bible and quran)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 08:28:09 AM »
Who says its not for people under 23?  :'(

Some people might argue that any references that Jesus makes to God being His Father is just because everyone is a child of God.

Catholic doctrine states that Jesus could not have saved us from all of our sins is He was not fully God and fully human.
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 12:08:04 PM »
Jesus is most certainly is the son of God(John 3:16). In fact he's God himself in the flesh (John 1:1).
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 12:34:05 PM »
He is also a ghost.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 07:27:31 AM »
He is also a ghost.

Everybody knows that Jesus was a Venusian.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 08:56:32 AM »
He is also a ghost.

Everybody knows that Jesus was a Venusian.

Men are from Mars, Jesus is from Venus! TRUTH.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 12:25:01 PM »
We know people can't change God's words but May attribute different meanings on them.

Since all those books have been written by humans this is a very odd statement. Which is to say it's par for the course.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Member of the Brotherhood of the Dome
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 03:52:22 AM »

Since all those books have been written by humans this is a very odd statement. Which is to say it's par for the course.

Pat attention that this is not our matter here. Stay on the matter please.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

RIP Ronaldinoz.

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 07:17:46 AM »
Matthew 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy."

Mark 1:11 And a voice from heaven said, "You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy."

Like 3:22 and the Holy Spirit, in bodily form, descended on him like a dove. And a voice from heaven said, "You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy."

Clear as can be Jesus IS the Son of God.

I care less what what the Pedophile wrote some 600 years later.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...