Zero G Footage?

• 36 Replies
Re: Zero G Footage?
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2016, 06:13:05 PM »
Refer back to the video I linked, that is clearly not CGI.

and like I said before, you can do things to verify if footage is genuine or not.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2016, 11:02:45 PM »
I've tried this. I started a thread with links to hours of ISS footage and left it up to the FEFers to debunk. After 6 pages of zero valid evidence, baseless claims, deflection, and ignorance of physics, it fizzled out.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63358.0

This is a serious scientific discussion forum.

This is gold. I love this place.

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2016, 09:27:05 PM »
I sense jroa's sarcasm.

its obvious they're all trolls just having the time of their lives basically.

where do I sign up? I mean I can spew the same baseless bullshit you guys can.

?

dispute

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2016, 10:08:28 PM »
I told you guys Jroa had been black bagged, shoulda seen it, was gold,  I had fun.

Now its a NASA employee posting for him, making you think that he is in fact, really really stupid, (i know, who would've thought.) To discredit the flat earth fairytale (Theory).

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2016, 11:50:19 PM »
How long are you asking about?  Planes can fly pretty high.  How long can you be in free fall from 100,000 feet?
I should have checked this earlier.
Free fall from 100,000 ft down to 10,000 ft (you would like to pull out I suppose) takes about 53 secs, but the velocity at the bottom is about 1,160 mph! That's mach 1.57! Of course the "vomit comet"  would have to be going at 1,160 mph at 10,000 ft to start the zero-g manoeuvre!
I don't know of any large aircraft that can approach that performance.
Typical zero-g sessions only last about 30 secs!
Got any more wonderful ideas?
Have you ever seen the movie Gravity?
Yes, I have.
But what has that to do with my calculations? I was talking about real aircraft!
You have heard of CGI I suppose? Maybe they used that. Yes, I'm guessing, but it's all you ever do.

So, just to clarify, you are claiming that it is possible to fake weightlessness for extended periods of time?
Oh sure, if you get a large enough Mach 1.6 (at 10,000 ft) aircraft that can handle 100,000 ft, you can have "real zero-g" for 106 secs, and possibly only a few seconds more of life, if the plane fails to pull out!
In making films like "Gravity"  - don't ask me seems they can do anything!

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2016, 05:25:35 PM »
How long are you asking about?  Planes can fly pretty high.  How long can you be in free fall from 100,000 feet?
I should have checked this earlier.
Free fall from 100,000 ft down to 10,000 ft (you would like to pull out I suppose) takes about 53 secs, but the velocity at the bottom is about 1,160 mph! That's mach 1.57! Of course the "vomit comet"  would have to be going at 1,160 mph at 10,000 ft to start the zero-g manoeuvre!
I don't know of any large aircraft that can approach that performance.
Typical zero-g sessions only last about 30 secs!
Got any more wonderful ideas?
Have you ever seen the movie Gravity?
Yes, I have.
But what has that to do with my calculations? I was talking about real aircraft!
You have heard of CGI I suppose? Maybe they used that. Yes, I'm guessing, but it's all you ever do.

So, just to clarify, you are claiming that it is possible to fake weightlessness for extended periods of time?
Oh sure, if you get a large enough Mach 1.6 (at 10,000 ft) aircraft that can handle 100,000 ft, you can have "real zero-g" for 106 secs, and possibly only a few seconds more of life, if the plane fails to pull out!
In making films like "Gravity"  - don't ask me seems they can do anything!

In fact Gravity has some of the best CGI I've seen. The space suit is entirely rendered from a computer. This doesn't mean anything except that they are really good, because it's a movie.
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2016, 05:46:04 PM »

About 4 minutes