Impossible Moon Positions
« on: March 17, 2016, 02:48:59 AM »
Referance:

Impossible 1:

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

The sun is close to moon.

Impossible 2:

The moon light is looking to the opposite side of the sun!

Current videos are added .  others will be added later .

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:56:37 AM by İntikam »

IT IS DAYTIME. LYNCHING IS ENABLE. DAY ENDS IN:

Re: Impossible Moon Positions
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 04:05:43 AM »
Referance:

Impossible 1:

The sun is close to moon.

Impossible 2:

The moon light is looking to the opposite side of the sun!

Current videos are added .  others will be added later .

My word you must be as simple as the person who made this video! The moon isn't OPPOSITE the sun in relation to us so we wouldn't see it fully illuminated. It is half way round in the sky so it HALF illuminated. It's SUCH a simple concept. You'll probably say that you need a diagram to understand it but if you have half a brain, you should be able to visualise this in your head!

Don't disbelieve just because you want to disbelieve.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 04:34:29 AM »
Don't come to me with childish appeal. Your appeals seems are trolling .

I do not force anyone to believe it. Close your eyes, or don't comment to my subjects .

I do not want to deal with trolls... Just i want to deal people who has brain.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 04:46:11 AM »

I do not force anyone to believe it. Close your eyes, or don't comment to my subjects .

That looks perfectly normal,  please explain why you think the sun shining on the moon is impossible?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 04:56:11 AM »

I'm not a troll. I'm a person who understands extremely simple concepts trying to explain them to you.

Here's a diagram seeing as you love them so much. It took me about 30 seconds to draw...

The idiot with the camera turns 90 degrees from facing the sun and sees a moon half lit by the sun. What's so spectacular about this? *bangs head against wall*

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 05:16:05 AM »

I'm not a troll. I'm a person who understands extremely simple concepts trying to explain them to you.

Here's a diagram seeing as you love them so much. It took me about 30 seconds to draw...

The idiot with the camera turns 90 degrees from facing the sun and sees a moon half lit by the sun. What's so spectacular about this? *bangs head against wall*

This brainless drawn don't show the position which shown on the video.

Where is the moon looking the side on your drawn? To the sun. Where is the moon is looking the side on the second video? The opposite side of the sun.

Nevermind. Look that.

Defences forces are going to goal with counterattack !!  ;D

Impossible my baby impossible. ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:27:44 AM by İntikam »

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 05:27:38 AM »

These brainless drawn don't show the position which shown on the video.

Where is the moon looking the side on your drawn? To the sun. Where is the moon is looking the side on the second video? The opposite side of the sun.

Nevermind. Look that.

The person in the second video merely turned right round about 270 degrees from the sun to show the moon trying to show it as facing the wrong way! Use your mind and some logic. You're really desperately trying to find errors where there are none. Don't get so upset when someone challenges your errors. It's ok to be wrong sometimes! :)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2016, 05:28:57 AM »

These brainless drawn don't show the position which shown on the video.

Nevermind. Look that.

The person in the second video merely turned right round about 270 degrees from the sun to show the moon trying to show it as facing the wrong way! Use your mind and some logic. You're really desperately trying to find errors where there are none. Don't get so upset when someone challenges your errors. It's ok to be wrong sometimes! :)

Why is she turning around 270 degrees instead of 90 degrees. Is she an idiot? Don't make me laugh. I fell off the chair when i am laughing . 270 degrees ha. hohahaha :D

For those who do not follow the subject . related video : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:31:59 AM by İntikam »

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2016, 05:31:51 AM »
Why is she turning around 270 degrees instead of 90 degrees. Is she an idiot? Don't make me laugh. I fell off the chair when i am laughing . 270 degrees ha. hohahaha :D

She is not an idiot, she is just showing how easily some people are fooled.   You fell for it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 05:33:26 AM »
Lets get out of here. 270 degrees turning lady. ohahaha :D

Look tha camere when it is turning, is it like 270 degrees or close like 30-45-or 60 degrees?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:35:54 AM by İntikam »

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 05:37:09 AM »

She is not an idiot, she is just showing how easily some people are fooled.   You fell for it.

Yep. It's a hoax designed to troll people like you Intikam and it worked!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 05:40:06 AM »

why don't we believe that the popular science constructed for idiots like you and other trolls here?

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2016, 05:44:28 AM »

why don't we believe that the popular science constructed for idiots like you and other trolls here?

It's easy to test for yourself,  go outside and look up at the sky.   Use the zetetic philosophy of personal experience. 

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 05:44:52 AM »

Intikam, forget popular science... Just go outside and look at the moon and its relation to the sun. Do the same thing every day. I guarantee the moon's illuminated side will never face away from the sun. Don't resort to badly hoaxed videos to try and make a point... Witness it for yourself.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2016, 05:52:02 AM »
I know if she was on a room and behind of a window, she cant turn more then 180 degrees. It is impossible. I dont know i think there was a baby on there, so i was thinking that she were on a room.

I have a suggestion to both of you. Let's record the moon and the sun when a half moon seem on a daylight? Let's make it an objective and scientific eye . I'm in, and you?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:59:02 AM by İntikam »

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 06:01:27 AM »
I know if she was on a room and behind of a window, she cant turn more then 180 degrees. It is impossible. I dont know i think there was a baby on there, so i was thinking that she were on a room.

I have a suggestion to both of you. Let's record the moon and the sun when a half moon seem on a daylight? Let's make it an objective and scientific eye . I'm in, and you?

Yep. I will do it when the moon rises in about 2 hours  just for you Intikam

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 06:03:43 AM »

Yep. I will do it when the moon rises in about 2 hours  just for you Intikam

Do it for "yourself".  :D

This video has been uploaded to "yt" before 3 weeks . I searched the videos " Moon on daylight" then I found this video . It was 5 times viewed before i found it . I think this is convincing. but you can think in a different way like "she was an idiot or this is a joke".  ::)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:11:16 AM by İntikam »

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2016, 09:19:57 AM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2016, 12:10:57 PM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

OT... Hey dude, Good Great voice in your other vids man. I sing and play bass in a band.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2016, 12:15:47 PM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

How does that tiny little moon block that huge sun during an eclipse?  Something is not adding up here. 

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2016, 12:31:36 PM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

How does that tiny little moon block that huge sun during an eclipse?  Something is not adding up here.

Jroa I take it you're joking? what you can see in the video is masses of glare... The sun would really be a tiny dot in the middle of that white blob. There's no way a camera could see the true size of the sun without a filter.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2016, 12:50:35 PM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

Jroa I take it you're joking? what you can see in the video is masses of glare... The sun would really be a tiny dot in the middle of that white blob. There's no way a camera could see the true size of the sun without a filter.

richaddis, just because you have no sense of humor, that does not mean nobody else here does.  I have to constantly explain relativity and perspective to your fellow round Earthers.  Did you honestly think that the sun confuses me? 

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2016, 01:44:31 PM »
Looks fine to me. Are you high?

Shows sun, flips around, moon is partially illuminated on the side facing the sun.

BUT LET'S MAKE THIS THREAD GO FOR 35 PAGES ANYWAYS JUST BECAUSE.

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2016, 02:20:52 PM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

richaddis, just because you have no sense of humor, that does not mean nobody else here does.  I have to constantly explain relativity and perspective to your fellow round Earthers.  Did you honestly think that the sun confuses me?

My first thought was that it must have been intended as a joke hence "Jroa I take it you're joking?" But then I remembered all of the moronic things you've said on here and decided that I wouldn't put it past you and decided I'd break it down for you. You're welcome.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2016, 03:05:51 PM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

They are not near themselves. The pain not understood how many degrees you returned from sun to moon.

According to the video that anything is possible. All theories can be verified or  all theories refutable. It looks like the sun is actually much more behind of the moon, and it stands opposite the sun though.

But we see close objects, such as standing opposite each other two. Do you think this is normal? I do not think so.

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2016, 03:17:41 PM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

They are not near themselves. The pain not understood how many degrees you returned from sun to moon.

According to the video that anything is possible. All theories can be verified or  all theories refutable. It looks like the sun is actually much more behind of the moon, and it stands opposite the sun though.

But we see close objects, such as standing opposite each other two. Do you think this is normal? I do not think so.

I was standing with my back to my house. If the moon was opposite the sun, it would have been behind my house and therefore not visible...

It was about 70% illuminated on the side facing the sun and I thought that the video illustrated quite well the distance between both objects.

Wow, I go to the effort of filming a video, dedicated to you, and upload it to YouTube just to illustrate a point and all you can do is complain! Not even a thank you!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2016, 11:45:40 PM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

I was standing with my back to my house. If the moon was opposite the sun, it would have been behind my house and therefore not visible...

It was about 70% illuminated on the side facing the sun and I thought that the video illustrated quite well the distance between both objects.

Wow, I go to the effort of filming a video, dedicated to you, and upload it to YouTube just to illustrate a point and all you can do is complain! Not even a thank you!

The woman was standing at home but you said she turned 270 degrees to see the sun.

If is it possible, your movement is possible too.

Thank you for labor. but it did not.

The world is still flat.  :D

?

Woody

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2016, 11:46:32 PM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

All theories can not be verified.  They can all be questioned.  Some can be refuted.

Galileo's theory for tides could not be verified as an example.  Heliocentrism can be supported by observations and accurate predictions of things like eclipses of others to support the model.  As the existence of this web site attest it can be questioned.  Some can be refuted like Galileo's theory for tides because it can not be validated and another theory offered and validated by making accurate reliable predictions and observations.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2016, 12:06:32 AM »

Here you go Intikam...

Proof enough?...

All theories can not be verified.  They can all be questioned.  Some can be refuted.

Galileo's theory for tides could not be verified as an example.  Heliocentrism can be supported by observations and accurate predictions of things like eclipses of others to support the model.  As the existence of this web site attest it can be questioned.  Some can be refuted like Galileo's theory for tides because it can not be validated and another theory offered and validated by making accurate reliable predictions and observations.

According to the some sites that giving us  the position of the sun  , we arrive to the conclusion that it is a few thousand miles away. I calculated it many times , and I compared it with others.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2016, 05:22:35 AM »
This silence is not seem good. It's like the silence before the storm.

@richaddis; are you okey? i hope you don't searching for a theodolite to show me the angles :D