you FE guys know that Nasa is not the only space agency right??

• 9 Replies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_government_space_agencies

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

serious if theres something that i find stupid its how some people talk like Nasa is the ONLY space agency in the world, the only source of knowledge about space.....

SERIOUS did you guys at least try to study before talk?? did you serious believe that if everything that nasa talks is a lie, that other space agency like the old URSS would not try to debunk nasa in the space race??
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:28:46 AM by racionador »

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Re: you FE guys know that Nasa is not the only space agency right??
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 11:42:23 AM »
And don't forget that they often have their own evidence to contribute.  I believe it was JAXA that operated the SELENE spacecraft, which got the topographical data that Google Moon uses. 
I think they should count as third-party. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 12:49:37 AM »
They're all fake and they are part of the CABAL to fool us all.  None of the their satellites are real (just props) and their employees are "compartmentalized" and have no clue they work for front organizations operated by the CABAL. Satellite data is fabricated and are likely similar to weather balloons.  All photos and videos taken from space are fake.  Space is probably fake too, depending on which FE you'll ask. Rocket programs are fake and don't take any payloads into space. 

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.  Am I missing anything?!

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 08:03:31 AM »
They're all fake and they are part of the CABAL to fool us all.  None of the their satellites are real (just props) and their employees are "compartmentalized" and have no clue they work for front organizations operated by the CABAL. Satellite data is fabricated and are likely similar to weather balloons.  All photos and videos taken from space are fake.  Space is probably fake too, depending on which FE you'll ask. Rocket programs are fake and don't take any payloads into space. 

2 things

1- what the hell is cabal??

2- where did you guys get this crazy info?

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 08:17:09 AM »

2 things

It is bad when the round earth people understand the flat earth theory so fully that their sarcasm is taken for a real arguement.

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 09:45:00 AM »

2 things

It is bad when the round earth people understand the flat earth theory so fully that their sarcasm is taken for a real arguement.

Yes, I guessed my tone and sarcasm was obvious. For the record I was clearly being humorous because after spending a couple of weeks on this comical forum I became just a touch cynical...

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 10:17:39 AM »

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

serious if theres something that i find stupid its how some people talk like Nasa is the ONLY space agency in the world, the only source of knowledge about space.....

SERIOUS did you guys at least try to study before talk?? did you serious believe that if everything that nasa talks is a lie, that other space agency like the old URSS would not try to debunk nasa in the space race??
How many of those space agencies primarily use Russian, European, or American technology and resources?
Quantum Ab Hoc

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 01:53:50 PM »

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

How many of those space agencies primarily use Russian, European, or American technology and resources?
Why reinvent the wheel?
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 03:03:18 PM »

NASA (USA)   
Roscosmos (Russia)   
ESA (Europe)   
CNES (France)   
JAXA (Japan)   
DLR (Germany)   
ASI (Italy)   
CNSA (China)   
ISRO (India)   
CSA (Canada)   
UKSA (UK)   
KARI (South Korea)   
SSAU (Ukraine)   
CoNAE (Argentina)   
ISA and ISRC (Iran)   
INTA (Spain)   
NSO (Netherlands)   
SNSB (Sweden)   
AEB (Brazil)   
SUPARCO (Pakistan)   
SANSA (South Africa)   
SSO (Switzerland)   
AEM (Mexico)

and what? what the implications??

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 04:24:32 PM »

Yes, according to many there is just one World Government controlled by the Illuminati. All the different faces we see from:
USA, the EU, Russia, Iran, China, North Korea, ISIS (haven't they got a satellite yet?), Arabia and whoever else I might have missed.

I have seen almost the same statement made seriously whenever this is brought up!