Atheism

• 472 Replies
Re: Atheism
« Reply #360 on: May 11, 2016, 08:20:08 PM »
And so we have another epic fail for the Shit for Brains. First, the Asshole tries to say Jews are Arabs. This being proven wrong, he tries saying that "Palestinians" are NOT Arabs. Then he tries to say that the Levant is a part of Arabia. This is currently his schtick. Even though he looks like a fuck doing it.

Keep it up, Shit for Brains. And I AM a Round Earther, lest you forget, Asswipe. The fact that you are a Flat Earther and hate Jews is a personal problem. Personally, I think you need counselling and meds.

« Reply #361 on: May 11, 2016, 08:23:44 PM »
And the Levant is NOT a small region, Shit for Brains. It includes all of Israel, Lebanon, and AT LEAST Syria last I checked.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #362 on: May 11, 2016, 08:26:52 PM »
Did I ever say that the Palestinians did not speak a Semitic language?  And, what does the shape of the Earth have to do with anything in this thread? 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #363 on: May 11, 2016, 08:28:17 PM »
And the Levant is NOT a small region, Shit for Brains. It includes all of Israel, Lebanon, and AT LEAST Syria last I checked.

Wow, did you make that up on your own, or are you just parroting things that you have heard? 

« Reply #364 on: May 11, 2016, 08:33:00 PM »
You brought up Round Earthers, Cocksucker. What does the topic of Israel have to do with Atheism? But you got us here so fuck you. The Levant includes Israel, Cyprus, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, and Hatay Province in Turkey. Doesn't sound like anything called Arabia is on the list.

You specificaaly said the "Palestinians" were a non-Semitic people speaking a Semitic language, even though they themselves consider that they are Arabs and are considered by other Arabs to be such.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:40:59 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

« Reply #365 on: May 11, 2016, 08:37:06 PM »
And the fact that you don't know the definition of the word "Levant" just means you are a fuck-tard.

« Reply #366 on: May 11, 2016, 08:39:21 PM »
It is your responsibility as a shitty student to look up words that are common that you don't know the meaning of due to being an idiot.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #367 on: May 11, 2016, 08:43:39 PM »
Could it be that the tiny little piece of land in the Arabian peninsula makes you the holder of the burden of proof?  Why should I be expected to prove that your people left for thousands of years, but still hold claim to the lands? 

« Reply #368 on: May 11, 2016, 08:47:45 PM »
Damn. 2 EPIC FAILS  in one night! Keep it up, CHUMP! well, I am off to bed., Shit for Brains.

Like I said, you are the anti-Semitic asshole that calls the Levant part of Arabia. You will harp on that, even though you were proven wrong a long time ago.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #369 on: May 11, 2016, 08:59:18 PM »
Oh, I am so sorry.  I did not realize that that tiny little piece of land that happens to lie within the Arabian Peninsula is not part of that Peninsula.  Tell me what to call it again, so I don't accidentally call you an Arab on the Arabian Peninsula? 

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #370 on: May 11, 2016, 09:16:59 PM »
Oh, I am so sorry.  I did not realize that that tiny little piece of land that happens to lie within the Arabian Peninsula is not part of that Peninsula.  Tell me what to call it again, so I don't accidentally call you an Arab on the Arabian Peninsula?

Never-Never Land. You know, where the fairies, elfs, and right wing fundamentalist zionists live.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #371 on: May 11, 2016, 09:30:50 PM »
I'll be gone with a ban for a while.  I'll pick it up later. 

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #372 on: May 11, 2016, 09:57:25 PM »
Boooo. This place is nothing without the webs worst moderator.  :-[

« Reply #373 on: May 12, 2016, 04:10:53 AM »
Except that a lot of them are left wing kibbutzniks. And like I said, somehow, Asshole, everyone in the world seems to have heard of the Levant but you, JROA, and that it includes about six different countries. Buttfuck.

« Reply #374 on: May 12, 2016, 04:14:59 AM »
Banned? Does it have to do anything with being an anti-Semitic asshole?

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #375 on: May 12, 2016, 01:21:47 PM »
Except that a lot of them are left wing kibbutzniks. And like I said, somehow, Asshole, everyone in the world seems to have heard of the Levant but you, JROA, and that it includes about six different countries. Buttfuck.
Y'now, I was going to write about your answers, but whatever. Pshah.
And, no. At least here, Levante is a region of Spain. Israel is Israel, the land is called Palestine, or the Sinai peninsulae, etc.

Also, the perfectly usable english word "hippie" is valid for the obscure slangish "kibbutznik". Me, I prefer the term "lifestylist", and my experience with commune people (unless its a well organized commune a la french resistance communes) its that they don't hold any real economic idea, so they aren't really leftists. Srry dud
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #376 on: May 12, 2016, 01:32:24 PM »
And, no. At least here, Levante is a region of Spain. Israel is Israel, the land is called Palestine, or the Sinai peninsulae, etc.

Also, the perfectly usable english word "hippie" is valid for the obscure slangish "kibbutznik". Me, I prefer the term "lifestylist", and my experience with commune people (unless its a well organized commune a la french resistance communes) its that they don't hold any real economic idea, so they aren't really leftists. Srry dud

Are you drunk?

I hope not.

Because he wasn't that bad.

Just naive, really.

I never reported him, anyway, & I hope you didn't either.

Meh; who knows what goes on behind the scenes at this madhouse?

Know what? Think I'll go ask!

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #377 on: May 12, 2016, 02:26:52 PM »

No, it was for cussing people out, just like you do with every post you make.  Tone it down, just like I did. 

« Reply #378 on: May 12, 2016, 03:21:46 PM »

That's because Spanish has different usages than English, idiot. But anyone who speaks English knows what I am talking about unless they have their head in their butt.

A stupid response, since the Kibbutzim have been highly successful economically. Such a response merely indicates that you are indeed, as I called you, an idiot.

Conker

« Reply #379 on: May 12, 2016, 06:23:08 PM »

Are you drunk?

I wish I was

That's because Spanish has different usages than English, idiot. But anyone who speaks English knows what I am talking about unless they have their head in their butt.

So we have stepped down from "Everyone knows it" to "Everyone who speaks English except everyone but my troll buddies that are on this conversation". Cool.

A stupid response, since the Kibbutzim have been highly successful economically. Such a response merely indicates that you are indeed, as I called you, an idiot.

You were using Kibbutzim as an insult, as a hook to the lefty label. If you did not do it intentionally, that's clearly another topic. And you'd better recheck your opinions on hippies. Coming from a country where cooperatives are enourmously more important than in other places, it somehow helps to the hippie and commune culture, I guess, since there are economically viable communes and hippies. I hold disdain for lifestylism, but I guess some new age loonies just want their vegan lvl 5 communities.
With love, to my dear: An idiot.

« Reply #380 on: May 12, 2016, 06:40:32 PM »
You are drunk. I was NOT using the term Kibbutznik as an insult at all. Although I am not generally so far to the Left economically, I actually have nothing but respect for what they have accomplished.

You clearly understand very little about Judaism. You understand even less about Israel. I wish they were more religious than they are, but quite honestly, the Kibbutzniks have achieved in some measure what a Torah Observant State will achieve in full measure. For this, they are to be commended.

The fact that you speak English as a second language is fine. But when you wish to enter an argument that is in part linguistic, it behooves you to consider that we are NOT speaking Castilian. Even Spanish speakers outside Spain use the word Levant differently than you do, although they don't use it the way we do in English. But we are using English as the mode of communication. Ergo, that is what you have to work with.

Conker

« Reply #381 on: May 12, 2016, 06:59:49 PM »
You are drunk.
I wish. As you already know, I don't drink alcohol in general. I also don't smoke, nor do drugs.

Not now, nor ever I was NOT using the term Kibbutznik as an insult at all. Although I am not generally so far to the Left economically, I actually have nothing but respect for what they have accomplished.
Except when you support the Francoist regime. Then you have a bit more than respect for the defenders against fascism.
In any case, I'll grant you the benefit of the doubt.

You clearly understand very little about Judaism. You understand even less about Israel.
One man's opinion...

I wish they were more religious than they are, but quite honestly, the Kibbutzniks have achieved in some measure what a Torah Observant State will achieve in full measure. For this, they are to be commended.

The fact that you speak English as a second language is fine. But when you wish to enter an argument that is in part linguistic, it behooves you to consider that we are NOT speaking Castilian. Even Spanish speakers outside Spain use the word Levant differently than you do, although they don't use it the way we do in English. But we are using English as the mode of communication. Ergo, that is what you have to work with.

I like how you spin this into another argument. First of all, English is not my second language, it's my third. Second, as I said, you originally said "Everyone knows it" That's false. Then you changed it to "Everyone but you idiots knows it". False again. Then, "Everyone speaking english but you idiots knows it". That's false too. I'm fine with hyperbole, but at least keep it consistent.

« Reply #382 on: May 12, 2016, 09:50:31 PM »
Ah, OK. Your response had NOTHING to do with what I said. Spain's governmental needs in the 1930's and the Kibbutzniks are not related to each other. Without Generalissimo Franco, the country would have turned into a Soviet puppet state much like East Germany or Poland or many other Eastern European states. Wouldn't that have been fun!

As for English, I don't care whether its your third or 15th. I also speak 3. But you evident ally DON'T know it well enough to be familiar with the use of common geographic/cultural terms like "Levant". And no, I am not picking on you. I would have problems with that in the third language I speak.

Unfortunately, I shall have to pick this up later. I have a lot of work to do these next few days and won't be able to sign in. TTYL.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #383 on: May 13, 2016, 01:48:57 PM »
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #384 on: May 13, 2016, 02:13:53 PM »
Ah, OK. Your response had NOTHING to do with what I said. Spain's governmental needs in the 1930's and the Kibbutzniks are not related to each other. Without Generalissimo Franco, the country would have turned into a Soviet puppet state much like East Germany or Poland or many other Eastern European states. Wouldn't that have been fun!

As for English, I don't care whether its your third or 15th. I also speak 3. But you evident ally DON'T know it well enough to be familiar with the use of common geographic/cultural terms like "Levant". And no, I am not picking on you. I would have problems with that in the third language I speak.

Unfortunately, I shall have to pick this up later. I have a lot of work to do these next few days and won't be able to sign in. TTYL.

When you say "I have a lot of work to do these next few days", you actually mean "I need to get my mom to throw another frozen pizza in the oven", right?

But don't worry, I still love you. So much.  :-*
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 02:16:14 PM by Symptom »

« Reply #385 on: May 15, 2016, 12:52:03 PM »
You're Welcome!

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #386 on: May 18, 2016, 03:36:53 PM »
Thank you!

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #387 on: June 02, 2016, 08:38:13 AM »
The Wars were 25 years ago. Balkan Boy claims to be 16. Which would make his parents about 43 right now. So they would have been about 18. But with ALL of Yugoslavia exploding in all out warfare, particularly of the urban variety, which tends to be the worst kind, I find it rather hard to believe that college courses continued placidly uninterrupted. What are they NOT telling you?

Did they participate in the horiffic events that they SAY were only engaged in by the Serbs (but were in fact engaged in by both Serbs AND Croats)? I don't know. But did they probably have some ideas that shit was happening that ought not to have been? Probably. Very few Germans were involved in the Holocaust. But most knew it was happening.

There is some moral complicity there. How much is up to G-d to decide. Certainly your father is less guilty than a man who actually raped and impregnated a Bosnian woman, and I don't accuse him of that since I was not there. But I have a hard time believing he did not know about it when I did. And I am his same age now and was then! And I live in America, which helped put an end to the mess by engaging in bombing runs over the former Yugoslavia. So don't tell me that I could know something was going on when I was an 18 year old in California that he DIDN'T know being the same age in Croatia. Maybe neither he nor your mother wish to discuss the matter, as it is painful to admit the horrors of a nation's past. Some Germans still struggle with their nation's past, as do some Japanese. The Rwandans don't like to talk much about 1994, for that matter.

And culturally, I may be an English Jew, but by virtue of being Ashkenazi, many of us, including me, ultimately find our ancestry going back to Mediaeval Germany, and from THERE to the Levant (the region where Israel is). But after leaving the Levant, many of us made our homes in Germany for as long as 1000 years. The Holocaust was unbelievable to us, as much as Bosnian rape camps are to you.

So relax.Everyone's homeland fucks with their head at some point.
Suddenly I understand just how stupid it was for me to assert that cows on the dairy farms get raped. How is what you are doing any different? And how does that justify animal sacrifices, caused by people being religious? How does that justify being against animal rights? Unbelievable how far from the topic we got.
By the way, my parents are 52 and 53. You were off by ten years.
A former Flat Earther.
This is my story, which I'd encourage every Flat Earther to read:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67051.0

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #388 on: June 03, 2016, 04:17:43 PM »
Animal rights? Animals have the right to become tasty food products. Yum, tasty tasty meat!!!  :-*

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #389 on: June 04, 2016, 12:32:19 AM »
Animal rights? Animals have the right to become tasty food products. Yum, tasty tasty meat!!!  :-*
And what if they were dogs? Would you care then? And, remember, pigs are way smarter than dogs.
A former Flat Earther.
This is my story, which I'd encourage every Flat Earther to read:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67051.0