Re: Atheism
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2016, 08:53:56 AM »
I am Papa Legba, WHERE IS MY MICROBE?

Already told you, it's in your pants.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2016, 10:10:34 AM »
Yaakov is convinced that a metaphysical possibility is tantamount to a physical reality.

LOL!!!

Most of what the members of the Church of Atheism consider to be 'physical reality' is in fact metaphysical abstraction anyway, so they are the very last people to lecture anyone on 'reality'.

I've already shown Evolution to have no scientific basis & there's plenty more...

Their 'Big Bang' creation myth being a good one.

But as Atheist's Faith is so weak that they are incapable of coping with even the slightest challenge to it, I'll leave them be for now.

I mean, look at how butthurt this psycho got just because it couldn't answer my challenge to create a microbe using it's vaunted 'scientific method':

I am Papa Legba, WHERE IS MY MICROBE?
Already told you, it's in your pants.

See?

Total emotional insecurity & immaturity, incapable of facing up to anything that contradicts its tiny worldview, & so delusional it is actually using a sock-puppet to accuse the people it fears of being sock-puppets.

And, of course, FalseProphet avoided this:

it does not have to possess any of the qualities you associate with God.

LOL!!!

Please name all the qualities you associate with G-d, weirdo...

Give us all a laugh, eh?

These idiots dare not even define the thing they are denying exists ffs!

Total fail on every level.

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2016, 11:20:00 AM »
RAMA, that is simply a stupid response. You have your head so far up the ass of thinking everything can happen by accident that I will never get you out of that. Like Papa Legba, WHERE IS MY MICROBE?

That your only criticism is that I am stupid is evidence enough that you have no leg to stand on, because it is not even an accurate criticism.  I am not sure what I should expect from you, especially after aligning yourself with someone like Papa Legba, whose intellectual bark has been shown, time and again, to be far bigger than his bite.

Please though, keep on enlightening us with how a mere possibility is the same as a reality.  It is fascinating.

Total emotional insecurity & immaturity, incapable of facing up to anything that contradicts its tiny worldview

Oh, the irony.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 11:22:03 AM by Rama Set »
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

mathsman

• one of the lads
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2016, 11:34:47 AM »
The existence of G-d has already been proved. To do so again would be repetitive. Just because none of you atheists have bothered to read philosophy doesn't mean that the rest of us are that abysmally stupid.

Dipshit calling himself after the Indian Goddess of Death and Destruction, who glorifies Lucifer. Know you not that Jews believe not in the Devil?

Appararently not. Angels have no free will in Judaism. They cannot rebel. Ha Satan, The Adversary, is the Prosecuting Attorney of G-d's Heavenly Court. He is the Tempter because that is WHAT G-d wants him to be.

Shit for Brains , if you are going to argue, at LEAST know what the f**k you are talking about. Toodle pip, Dipshit!

In what sense does God exist?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2016, 12:00:39 PM »
Oh, the irony.

In other words: 'NO U!!!  ::)'.

Still working on that microbe I hope, Losers?

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2016, 12:26:14 PM »
I was like, "what microbe is he talking about?"  Then I went back and discovered that it is you asserting a "God of the Gaps" argument.  Good talk.  Can you deal with the actual evidence or not?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2016, 12:42:40 PM »
Cool story bro...

But no, I am not referring to a 'God of the gaps' argument.

I am referring to a complete & total absence of genuine scientific evidence for either abiogenesis or evolution.

But, as you are an obvious & repeatedly-busted generic disinfo-shill sock-puppet ID, I will not waste time on you further except for the purposes of mockery & humiliation as & when I see fit...

You are Legba's playthings, JREF freaks; not vice-versa.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2016, 12:53:38 PM »
Cool story bro...

But no, I am not referring to a 'God of the gaps' argument.

I am referring to a complete & total absence of genuine scientific evidence for either abiogenesis or evolution.

But, as you are an obvious & repeatedly-busted generic disinfo-shill sock-puppet ID, I will not waste time on you further except for the purposes of mockery & humiliation as & when I see fit...

You are Legba's playthings, JREF freaks; not vice-versa.

So you are either ignorant or incapable of mounting an argument against all of the evidence that is easily sourced regarding evolution.  Are you aware enough to discern which?

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2016, 01:05:52 PM »
Why am I such a sock-puppet?

Because you apply neither science nor religion correctly. How could you.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2016, 01:11:52 PM »
^Tiresome gaslighting & gangstalking that doesn't work.

^Shills using sock-puppets to accuse genuine individuals of sock-puppeting lol psychos!

^Have no scientific evidence for evolution at all just pretending they have.

^Will now mirror my post just watch em go!

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2016, 01:28:24 PM »
Give me attention! See me! SEE ME!!!

NO U!!!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2016, 01:54:50 PM »
^More sock-puppet gaslighting *Yawn!*

Seems I've hit a nerve with this topic as it's all shills to the pumps right now!

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2016, 02:02:28 PM »
Shills using sock-puppets to accuse genuine individuals of sock-puppeting lol psychos!

Just tried to remind you, my son.

No idea what's going on.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2016, 02:10:15 PM »
Lots of psychopathic mirroring & gaslighting...

But no answer to this:

Anyhoo; if there is no Creator, then Life must have arisen through scientific principles, yes?

And one of the first rules of science is that it must be Repeatable & Observable.

So; here is your task, Atheists:

*Take basic materials from the periodic table, plus some plasma, & Create me a Microbe via the scientific method.

*Do not get back to me until you have.

Thank you please!

Yup; the shills are in a frenzy tonight!

They're angry at me for busting their ICfreely shill on cluesforum too; but as ICfreely says that seriously ill people shouldn't trust doctors he wasn't that hard to bust, eh?

Shows the kind of sick freaks we're dealing with here though...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2016, 02:12:41 PM »
Where can I get some plasma?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2016, 02:14:51 PM »
Yup; shill-frenzy confirmed.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2016, 02:37:46 PM »
I need a hug.  :'(

Aww, it's going to be alright sweetheart.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2016, 03:05:07 PM »
Shill-frenzy intensifies...

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2016, 03:15:34 PM »
Rhhhgbrghalghrrrrhglllr! TEEEEEEEEE!!!

That makes no sense at all. Are you sure you're OK, Papa Yaakoff? Want me to call someone?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2016, 03:39:06 PM »
I just don't know where to get the plasma  >:(
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2016, 04:04:55 PM »
I just don't know where to get the plasma  >:(

Your nearest hospital, I suppose?

Or are we talking plasma as in "ammunition for the plasma gun I built in my basement"? In which case, I have no idea.
PM Papa Yaakoff, he strikes me as a man with connections.

« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2016, 04:43:18 PM »
In this case, the possibility must BE the reality, except that you are too blind and stupid to see it. So tell me, How DO things start by themselves? You who seem to think that shit can just form on its own, with absolutely no viable explanation as to why...

Its really a very simple argument, Shit for Brains.

A. I can conceive of a Being a greater than which cannot possibly be conceived.

B. Existence is greater than than nonexistence.

C. Ergo, G-d exists.

Trying to argue, as Guanilo did, that the argument fails based on the "great island" example fails in and of itself. An island is not necessarily great due to existence. In fact, if I proposed an island to exist in the middle of an inappropriate place, the results could be disastrous.

I have even heard someone propose that a greatest ham sandwich disproves the argument. Not at all. What if it is too big to eat, and there is no one with whom to share it, and no way to refrigerate the leftovers?

G-d clearly does not have either of these problems. But clearly, if I can conceive of him, he must exist, else the world would be rendered less logical.

Clearly the argument doesn't stand alone. That would be stupid. It stands together with other inductively strong arguments in favour of the existence of G-d.

And do realise that I never claimed that the existence of G-d could be deductively proved. It can be inductively inferred with very strong arguments. It cannot be deductively proved, unless someone is able to go to G-d's residence and come back with verifiable proof that he has been there, met the Almighty, and come back. So far that hasn't happened.

But denial of G-d is just straight out stupid. The atheist mindset is so fucked up its unbelievable to anyone with a brain. To claim that you know that G-d does not exist just makes you a complete 'Tard of the Eff variety. The result of atheism in human history has been destruction and death on a level unparalleled by any other ideology that has ever existed. The atheist sets himself up as the the master of all he surveys, and the result is disaster.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:50:33 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2016, 05:04:49 PM »
Much bullshit and rambling.

Yeah, that pretty much covers it.

Oh, and it's spelled "God", not "G-d". What are you afraid of?

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2016, 05:32:33 PM »
In this case, the possibility must BE the reality, except that you are too blind and stupid to see it. So tell me, How DO things start by themselves? You who seem to think that shit can just form on its own, with absolutely no viable explanation as to why...

Its really a very simple argument, Shit for Brains.

A. I can conceive of a Being a greater than which cannot possibly be conceived.
Define greatness. Also, this statement contradicts what I know about metrics (there is no point in a metric where there is no successor). Therefore, I reject statement A, since I can not conceive such a thing.

B. Existence is greater than than nonexistence.
First define greatness.

C. Ergo, G-d exists.
You missed the part where you define that greatest being as god. Your argument in your current form, even accepting all premises, holds no water since A and B do not imply C. Small correction, I know, I just wanted to be clear so you can correct it better.

Much bullshit and rambling.

Yeah, that pretty much covers it.

Oh, and it's spelled "God", not "G-d". What are you afraid of?

Jews, specially orthodox, are forbidden from speaking the name of god in vain. G-d is a cute and widely used translation of the several hebrew words used to circumvent that prohibition.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 05:34:56 PM by Conker »
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2016, 05:51:24 PM »
@Conker: Yeah I know. I just can't keep myself from asking. And yes, it is very cute.

Also, I think everyone here knows that Papa ben Avraham is not an actual jew. He just enjoys playing one on the internet.

« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2016, 06:32:45 PM »
Well, Conker, while giving you credit for courtesy, one cannot define Greatness when there is nothing greater to compare it to. Nevertheless, that Greatness is still Greater for existing. That IS the metric, if you will.

Having blocked Symptom-Fucktard, but seeing your response to him, I find it humorous that the Shit-for-Brains is still attempting to talk to me.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2016, 07:01:02 PM »

Having blocked Symptom-Fucktard, but seeing your response to him, I find it humorous that the Shit-for-Brains is still attempting to talk to me.

I find it equally humorous that you are still trying to convince us that you are an actual jew. And that you are pretending to have me on "ignore".

I also very much enjoy your other character "Papa Legba". Comedy gold.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:03:22 PM by Symptom »

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2016, 07:23:37 PM »
Oh, you are on ignore. But sometimes I click show me the post just to see you make a fucktard of yourself. Like now, Shit for Brains. You claim I am not a Jew, but then try to insult me by recommending that Israel be bombed. Which is it, Shit for Brains? If I am not a Jew then that won't offend me much. In theory if I am it will, although given that you are such a fucking idiot I shall merely consider the source.

So, am I a Jew or not, asshole? Speak clearly, Shit for Brains.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2016, 07:32:12 PM »
Oh, you are on ignore. But sometimes I click show me the post just to see you make a fucktard of yourself. Like now, Shit for Brains. You claim I am not a Jew, but then try to insult me by recommending that Israel be bombed. Which is it, Shit for Brains? If I am not a Jew then that won't offend me much. In theory if I am it will, although given that you are such a fucking idiot I shall merely consider the source.

So, am I a Jew or not, asshole? Speak clearly, Shit for Brains.

1) You're not a jew. You are Papa Legba, an attention-starved troll.

2) Israel still needs to be carpetbombed back to the stoneage, regardless. Israel is a shithole.

3) Troll confirmed.

4) God is a lie.

5) This shit is so meta.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:34:25 PM by Symptom »

« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2016, 07:41:13 PM »
Like I said, Shit for Brains, I click show me the post just so I can watch you twist in the wind. So you hate Israel and Jews. Oh, well. With Shit for Brains for enemies like you, I hardly think we will worry. Let's be honest, a political discussion with you would hardly be worth my trouble. You're a fucking retard, and that is an insult to actual retarded persons.