Atheism

• 472 Replies
Re: Atheism
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2016, 11:02:52 AM »
Ecthy Baby Brain, "G-d does not exist." means precisely that. It is a positive claim however you dress it up or not. the Emperor has no clothes. It Is as simple as that.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2016, 11:28:18 AM »
Ecthy Baby Brain, "G-d does not exist." means precisely that. It is a positive claim.

Every claim is a "positive claim", so he is right here. You positively assert something. You can say "unicorns do not exist" or "that what exists is unicornless". Both are positive assertions about the realm of existence. The more precise your assertion is, the less likely it is that it includes a negative grammatical particle, that's the only difference. To say, Yaakov is a Fascist is a more precise statement about him than to say, he is not a Liberal.

Kali

« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2016, 11:37:44 AM »
Ecthy Baby Brain, "G-d does not exist." means precisely that.
Children like you don't belong on the internet. Spell your words out.

And of course your filthy desert sky pappy doesn't exist. The characteristics ascribed to that wretched false idol are clearly impossible or incorrect. The Abrahamic god is no more real than your absurd internet identity.

Even if a wicked little rat like him did exist, it certainly deserves no respect or worship. Only a truly simple-minded slave would willingly bow down before such an obviously antagonistic creature. The hero of the Abrahamic mythology is none other than Lucifer, who desires for man to gain knowledge and power, to achieve apotheosis and cast aside that petulant demiurgic tyrant.

All of it is just the ramblings of the mad, though, as there is only one Divine and she has no association with Semitics.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2016, 11:48:17 AM »
Here is what you wrote in the post before last, Liar:

Unfortunatelly for you, we CAN produce microbes,

No, that's not what I wrote

Of course it's what you wrote you Liar.

Are you mental?

Now; WHERE'S MY MICROBE?

Blah blah blah blah...

If you wish your Religion of Evolution to be accepted as scientifically correct, then please prove it using science.

Because all you have proffered so far is semantic bullshit.

And it's getting more than a little obvious you have nothing else.

So, again: MICROBE PLEASE!

Nobody cares, markjo.

You're just another self-hating jew...

No wonder you are so resentful of Yaakov, who embraces what you are too anal & selfish to accept.

Still; bully on, JREF pedos... Bully on!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Kali

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2016, 11:57:51 AM »
Nobody cares, markjo.
markjo? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
You're just another self-hating jew...

No wonder you are so resentful of Yaakov, who embraces what you are too anal & selfish to accept.
This is an utterly bizarre attack. I don't know what could possibly lead you to believe that I'm Jewish.
Still; bully on, JREF pedos... Bully on!
I don't know what JREF is but I'm certainly not a pedophile.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2016, 12:07:50 PM »
LOL!!!

Look at 'kali' replying to posts in the exact same manner & wording that ex-mod markjo employs, yet claiming it is somehow not ex-mod markjo, as though no-one in the entire history of the internet has ever used sock-puppets before, ever.

You are dead in the water, ex-mod markjo; your 29,000-shitpost Empire of Nowhere has crumbled around you, revealing the sad little man behind the curtain you are, pulling levers as though your life depends on it...

Everyone sees this.

Everyone.

Which is why this forum is a ghost-town.

Toodle-pip, King Lear; blow, wind - crack your cheeks!

Kali

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2016, 12:11:43 PM »
LOL!!!

Look at 'kali' replying to posts in the exact same manner & wording that ex-mod markjo employs, yet claiming it is somehow not ex-mod markjo, as though no-one in the entire history of the internet has ever used sock-puppets before, ever.
The more obvious and actually correct alternative to your delusional paranoia is that we just write similarly. Of course there's no way to dissuade you from your madness, especially given that you're almost certainly high on drugs, so I won't waste time with it.

« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2016, 12:14:16 PM »
Ecthy Baby Brain, "G-d does not exist." means precisely that. It is a positive claim however you dress it up or not. the Emperor has no clothes. It Is as simple as that.

Look, I don't care what you call it, but if you state someone has a burden of proof for making a positive claim, then you should be able to explain what makes the claim "positive" and why they, and not you, have the burden of proof.

Every claim is a "positive claim", so he is right here.

Then why call it "positive claim"?

You positively assert something. You can say "unicorns do not exist" or "that what exists is unicornless". Both are positive assertions about the realm of existence.

I agree, but only insofar as we're talking about empirical existence. But that was never specified by Yaakov. And in any event that God doesn't empirically exist is obvious.

The more precise your assertion is, the less likely it is that it includes a negative grammatical particle, that's the only difference. To say, Yaakov is a Fascist is a more precise statement about him than to say, he is not a Liberal.

On the formal level, there is a difference. A positive statement links to a defined term. A negative statement leaves open infinite possibilities.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2016, 12:20:09 PM »
This is an utterly bizarre attack.

Papa Legpa's is here primarily to insult people. He doesn't even read most of the posts he comments and does not care if he makes sense or not. Just take him as a clown.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2016, 12:25:22 PM »

The more precise your assertion is, the less likely it is that it includes a negative grammatical particle, that's the only difference. To say, Yaakov is a Fascist is a more precise statement about him than to say, he is not a Liberal.

On the formal level, there is a difference. A positive statement links to a defined term. A negative statement leaves open infinite possibilities.

Provided that there are infinite possibilities.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2016, 01:21:15 PM »
we just write similarly.

LOL!!!

'Just a coincidence'...

Sure; sounds completely legit & just a simple mistake that anyone could make.

NOT!

Really; just give it up markjo - we ALL see you for what you are...

An out-of-control control-freak who's losing control of his ability to control his shitty two-bit controlled environment.

Sickening to witness, but lulzy as all Hell.

Anyhoo; WHERE'S MY MICROBE?

Cough it up, Religi-tards.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2016, 01:45:26 PM »
WHERE'S MY MICROBE!?!?

Papa Leg-pee, piss-drunk, weaving through the streets in search of his imaginary pet

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2016, 02:06:19 PM »
They're trying to shitpost it down the memory-hole, but here's the request I made pages ago that none of the Atheists have yet met:

So; here is your task, Atheists:

*Take basic materials from the periodic table, plus some plasma, & Create me a Microbe via the scientific method.

*Do not get back to me until you have.

Thank you please!

Until they do, I am quite correct in rejecting the concept of abiogenetic evolution as unscientific & merely an Opinion.

A Religion, in other words...

And an especially weak one at that, as even one single contrary fact seems to send its members into a terminal tail-spin...

Oh, & thanks for referring to me as papa leg-pee, 'false prophet/Rayzor/evil edna/psyopticon'...

Because that's the exact same phrase your cluesforum shill-persona ICfreely just used for me.

LOL busted!!!

How shit at your shit job are you, you shit, shit, shit shill?

VERY, VERY, VERY, INDEED!

Toodle-pip, ICfaily!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 02:11:59 PM by Papa Legba »

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2016, 02:48:40 PM »
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2016, 03:41:12 PM »
Give me your address, social security number, and date of birth. I will ship the microbe to you.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2016, 05:55:56 PM »
The existence of G-d has already been proved. To do so again would be repetitive. Just because none of you atheists have bothered to read philosophy doesn't mean that the rest of us are that abysmally stupid.

Dipshit calling himself after the Indian Goddess of Death and Destruction, who glorifies Lucifer. Know you not that Jews believe not in the Devil?

Appararently not. Angels have no free will in Judaism. They cannot rebel. Ha Satan, The Adversary, is the Prosecuting Attorney of G-d's Heavenly Court. He is the Tempter because that is WHAT G-d wants him to be.

Shit for Brains , if you are going to argue, at LEAST know what the f**k you are talking about. Toodle pip, Dipshit!

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2016, 06:51:32 PM »
Know you not that Jews believe not in the Devil?

Why should us non-jews care what the jews believe, Papa Yakoff? Their desert fairytales have nothing to do with us.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2016, 07:09:28 PM »
Oh Symptom of a newfound STD, if you don't know what you are talking about it is best not to talk at all.Cheerio, Dumbfuck. And your orthography in English could use improvement, asshole.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2016, 07:23:38 PM »
The existence of G-d has already been proved.

You realize, that you may have a hard time pretending having a decree in philosophy, when you insist on a "proof", that had been debunked even in the middle ages?

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2016, 08:46:04 PM »
First off, your orthography in English needs improvement. Second, I do not refer merely to the Ontological Argument. And even if I did so refer, Guanilo's supposed "debunking" was a joke then, and remains so now. Even Plato spoke of the Uncaused Cause, the Prime Mover. You can do better than that, can't you, Prophet?

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2016, 09:16:31 PM »
First off, your orthography in English needs improvement. Second, I do not refer merely to the Ontological Argument. And even if I did so refer, Guanilo's supposed "debunking" was a joke then, and remains so now. Even Plato spoke of the Uncaused Cause, the Prime Mover. You can do better than that, can't you, Prophet?

My orthography, is correct, you possibly speak about my grammar (you may check out the difference between these terms in Wikipedia) Don't think that you can realize, how difficult it is to learn Western languages for someone who was brought up in a language that hardly has any grammar at all.

Who is Guanilo? The patron saint of seabird breeders?

We already worked out that Platon was a crank. So let him rest in peace.

Concerning that Uncaused Cause, Mr Yaakov ben William Craig, that's pre-Kantian philosophy. Nobody with a decree in philosophy would argue in this way unless he gets money for it.

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2016, 09:21:56 PM »
Oh, come on! Anything pre-Kant is somehow not cool? Dude! You are a fucking Moron. As for your orthography, the word is "degree", not "decree", Shit for Brains.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2016, 09:45:16 PM »
Don't think that you can realize, how difficult it is to learn Western languages for someone who was brought up in a language that hardly has any grammar at all.

LOL!!!

The old 'English is my second language' chestnut...

Favourite of all shills, everywhere, ever, to excuse the piss-poor grammar & spelling caused by their frenzied jumping from sock to sock, on thread after thread, on forum after forum, spamming hurriedly-conceived & ill-composed bullshit over everything on their little shill thought-policing list...

Damn, you are so shit at your shitty jobs; you know that right?

Anyhoo; still no microbe I see?

Clear Proof the Religion of Evolution has no scientific basis...

Angels have no free will in Judaism

Interesting, Yaakov; I didn't know that. At least there's one person here I can learn from.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2016, 12:38:41 AM »
Oh, come on! Anything pre-Kant is somehow not cool? Dude! You are a fucking Moron. As for your orthography, the word is "degree", not "decree", Shit for Brains.

It was still not a matter of orthography, but a confusion in my vocabulary. And please keep your new dog on the leash, it is getting ridiculous. You may start to feel uneasy by this company yourself.

Kant was important, because he worked out the limits of pure philosophical thought. He raised awareness for the fact that it is naive trying to solve questions like the very beginning of the universe by mere reasoning. Something like the concept of an "Uncaused Cause" is a product of our mind, we have no reason to expect that it corresponds to something existing in "reality". It is true that his critique of reason led him to empty the notion of "reality" altogether (the "Ding an sich, on which no statement is possible). Modern philosophy did not thoroughly follow him on this way. But something you can call "epistemology" did not exist in Europe prior to Kant (while it has always been the heart of Indian philosophy). Herein lies his relevance.

Shit for Brains yourself, you Racist Turd.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 03:28:33 AM by FalseProphet »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2016, 01:08:55 AM »
Thank you for proving that your religion of evolutionary atheism has no scientific basis by avoiding the fact that a microbe cannot be created via the scientific method & attempting to drag the thread into meaningless copy-pasta pseudo-philosophical gobbledy-gook.

Also, please make your mind up whether I am a sock-puppet of Yaakov, or a separate person, or even a 'dog', lest people begin to suspect you are desperately slinging any kind of mud you can think up at me in a childish attempt to make da badd mann go awa-aa-ayyy!

Of course, anyone who has followed your posts will know for sure that there is something very strange & erratic indeed about the thought-processes & persona you present...

That is the problem with shared sock-puppets; they can't keep up a consistent narrative.

Can they, ICfreely?

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2016, 03:21:49 AM »
Epistemology did not exist until Kant, eh? Well, IAm sure Rene Descartes would disagree, as would Thomas Aquinas. And that doesn't begin to TOUCH Anselm or even further afield, Maimonides.

But lets just stick with Descartes. He was able to tear down the entire structure of existence to one sentence. "Cogito, ergo sum." From that he rebuilt the entire structure of existence. Now, I am NOT saying whether I agree with way in which he went about doing this. HOWEVER, and that IS the operative word, it IS epistemology on the lines of Kant and then some.

To be honest, I always thought Kant was a bit of an idiot myself. But saying the West never had Epistemology until Kant is to take yourself down a memory hole. Very stupid.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2016, 04:03:29 AM »
Saying the West never had Epistemology until Kant is to take yourself down a memory hole. Very stupid.

I admit that it is an unjustifiable exaggeration to put it that way. The first who asked himself "What can we know?" - as far as we know, of course - in Western philosophy was Parmenides, I would say. But if you compare, for example, Descartes apodictic behavior with the scientific approach of Kant, you should understand the improvement.

Do you really think, because we can think of a God, we can postulate a God? That, because our mind encounters an infinitive regress, when he thinks of a cause of a cause of a cause, this is a "proof" that their must be an "Uncaused Cause"? It may convince you and I can comprehend that it does. But why does that have to be? And even if it does - this uncaused cause could be anything, it does not have to possess any of the qualities you associate with God.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2016, 04:16:01 AM »
Is the above garbage what you were referring to when you said you could 'teach' me, weirdo?

Look at this ffs:

it does not have to possess any of the qualities you associate with God.

LOL!!!

Please name all the qualities you associate with G-d, weirdo...

Give us all a laugh, eh?

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2016, 08:19:34 AM »
Saying the West never had Epistemology until Kant is to take yourself down a memory hole. Very stupid.

I admit that it is an unjustifiable exaggeration to put it that way. The first who asked himself "What can we know?" - as far as we know, of course - in Western philosophy was Parmenides, I would say. But if you compare, for example, Descartes apodictic behavior with the scientific approach of Kant, you should understand the improvement.

Do you really think, because we can think of a God, we can postulate a God? That, because our mind encounters an infinitive regress, when he thinks of a cause of a cause of a cause, this is a "proof" that their must be an "Uncaused Cause"? It may convince you and I can comprehend that it does. But why does that have to be? And even if it does - this uncaused cause could be anything, it does not have to possess any of the qualities you associate with God.

Yaakov is convinced that a metaphysical possibility is tantamount to a physical reality.  It is such an extreme logical clusterfuck, that I don't think you will ever dig him out of it.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2016, 08:25:39 AM »
RAMA, that is simply a stupid response. You have your head so far up the ass of thinking everything can happen by accident that I will never get you out of that. Like Papa Legba, WHERE IS MY MICROBE?