Better lie

• 273 Replies
Re: Better lie
« Reply #270 on: January 29, 2017, 07:34:56 PM »
You even accepted it was valid, before dismissing it because it went against your beliefs.
I said it was a "valid argument", I didn't say the argument was irrefutable or foolproof. After which, in the very NEXT sentence I answered. And THAT was dismissed by you. How do you lie so profoundly?

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/dismiss
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/answer
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/refute

Learn the differences then come back. It might help you to cut down on the lies.

« Reply #271 on: January 30, 2017, 12:20:38 AM »
You even accepted it was valid, before dismissing it because it went against your beliefs.
I said it was a "valid argument", I didn't say the argument was irrefutable or foolproof. After which, in the very NEXT sentence I answered. And THAT was dismissed by you. How do you lie so profoundly?

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/dismiss
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/answer
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/refute

Learn the differences then come back. It might help you to cut down on the lies.
After which, in the very next section you dismissed it because it didn't match your beliefs.

Perhaps you should learn what the words mean before you keep lying about it.

Rejecting it because they don't match your beliefs is not rationally refuting. It is merely dismissing.

e.g. the link you gave has this definition for dismiss:
to decide that something or someone is not important and not worth considering
That is exactly what you did. You decided it is not worth considering because it goes against your beliefs.
Stating (either directly or indirectly or just implying) that you are doing that doesn't magically make it any less of a dismissal.

So how about you cut out the bullshit and start being honest for once in your life?
And stop treating people like morons just because they don't accept your bullshit.

« Reply #272 on: January 30, 2017, 10:45:05 AM »
First, learn to quote.. Don't paste my sentences as if it's coming from you. Use the quote tags.

So your response to EVERY reply, answer, explanation and justification is:
"Bullshit"
"You're dismissing my argument"
"Lies"
"Special pleading"
"Dishonest"
"Stop treating me like a moron"

Do you learn this at atheist camp or is there a special course on this?

You literally reject every single point, every explanation, every single justification... you give no answers, you dismiss and shamelessly put that on the other with pure hypocrisy. You are anti-god and that's that. Be it lies or be it deception, you will slither your way through information and dilute it with your agenda driven understandings to try and remove the original implications into your deluded beliefs about theists.

I'm satisfied at this point that I've provided everything necessary for any honest person to realise the lies atheists spread about belief in God and those who believe in God.

To conclude, if there's a hereafter then I'm sure you'll be remembering this moment while you're burning. Otherwise we simply die to nothingness right? So for me it's win win.. for you however... *dramatic exit*

« Reply #273 on: January 30, 2017, 12:14:22 PM »
First, learn to quote.. Don't paste my sentences as if it's coming from you. Use the quote tags.
I do know how to quote. Where did I paste your sentences as if it is coming from me?

So your response to EVERY reply, answer, explanation and justification is:
"Bullshit"
"You're dismissing my argument"
"Lies"
"Special pleading"
"Dishonest"
"Stop treating me like a moron"
No it isn't.
It contains far more than that.
I explain why it is bullshit or why it is dismissal.
You are yet to provide a rational answer, explanation or justification.
All you have done is state your beliefs and repeatedly accused me of lying or being a moron or not being able to understand and so on.
You are yet to provide a rational response to any key issue.

You literally reject every single point, every explanation, every single justification... you give no answers, you dismiss and shamelessly put that on the other with pure hypocrisy. You are anti-god and that's that. Be it lies or be it deception, you will slither your way through information and dilute it with your agenda driven understandings to try and remove the original implications into your deluded beliefs about theists.
No. I literally reject all your baseless claims as I have no reason to accept any of them.
You are the one dismissing rational arguments, not me.
I am not the one with the burden of proof, so for the most part, I don't need to give any answers, but I did answer your questions, in a rational manner, unlike you.
I'm not anti-god. Your god almost certainly doesn't exist, I am anti dishonest theist.

I am not the one lying or deceiving, again, that would be you, repeatedly. Again, cut out the slander.

Can you actually refute the valid argument I provided?
Remember, stating it is against your belief so that's that isn't refuting, it is dismissing.

I'm satisfied at this point that I've provided everything necessary for any honest person to realise the lies atheists spread about belief in God and those who believe in God.
Except the atheist hasn't been the one lying. The atheist is the one raising rational objections to point out that all a god does is push the problem back.
The theist dishonestly claims it is a massive problem for the universe, but not for god, without any rational justification, all they can do is spout their beliefs and expect people to just accept it.

To conclude, if there's a hereafter then I'm sure you'll be remembering this moment while you're burning. Otherwise we simply die to nothingness right? So for me it's win win.. for you however... *dramatic exit*
And again with your arrogance.
Did you ever stop and wonder what if you're wrong, and if instead of the evil piece of shit you worship there is some other god that exists?
The only way you get out on top is if your particular evil tyrant exists, but if that is the case, then there is no reason to think it would actually reward you rather than making you suffer instead.
By choosing to worship such an evil god and try to spread its hatred with some dishonest tactics you are far more likely to piss off any other god that may exist.
So you have worse odds than me.

Any other dishonest, irrational garbage you want to spout before you run away like a scared kid that can't stand being shown to be wrong repeatedly?