sokarul

• Extra Racist
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Re: The ISS is a Gulfstream jet.
« Reply #601 on: March 15, 2016, 11:32:36 AM »
You know, I'm going come out and say it, I'm more likely to believe you if you said that you saw a UFO that sucked you into their ship than that  you and one other person saw that the ISS is really a gulfstream jet with a spotlight trying to fool everybody.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

« Reply #602 on: March 15, 2016, 12:55:56 PM »
Huh. Apparently going home and doing things with my life like preparing and eating dinner, going shopping, spending time with my kids, etc, is "running away"

Anyway, the original claim:
A Gulfstream jet with a spotlight attached to be precise.

I know it is because I saw it...

The Clown Derfers nagged me into doing so.

However, all the Clown Derfers now want to tell me that I did not see what I saw.

Even though I only looked at the stupid thing because they asked me to...

Lulzy little fellas ain't they!

Anyhoo; they're now clogging up my rockets thread with their whacked-out gibberish...

So I've created this thread for em to tell me I didn't see the thing they told me to look at in the first place...

If that makes sense?

Ah; who cares?

They're mental anyway!

Off you go, Clowns - say NO U!!! for a few pages...

Get it off your chests!
No dates, no references (as expected). Nothing of the AM/PM thing yet. That's to come. I guess he likes to build excitement.

I DID look at the correct time. Now known to be 18:14 GMT +-90 minutes or so

And the ISS did NOT arrive.

So, in case the bullshit 'spotthestation' website had mixed up AM & PM, I looked again PRECISELY 12 hours later. A mention of the AM/PM, and the site. The excitement builds!

And the ISS arrived.

From the wrong direction.

The ISS arriving from the wrong direction is reported often by ISS-geeks btw; they're too dumb to question it though.

It was visible from the horizon only as a bright speck of light & looked exactly like the ISS does in all the home-movies on youtube.

But as it got nearly overhead it passed through a high cirrus cloud & then the brightness switched off.

I was left looking at what was undoubtedly a small jetliner.

As NASA & the ESA both use Gulfstreams this is a logical choice for what I saw.

The only interesting thing is that, shortly after it turned its spotlight off, it seemed to vanish.

As there were no clouds for it to enter, I hypothesise it may have some form of adaptive camouflage.

This is what I saw.

I have observed aircraft for a long time.

I know what I am looking at.

Despite your psychotic abuse, I DO come from a family of military pilots.

And I have NEVER seen any aircraft lit up like the thing I saw last thursday. And a date, February 11

NEVER.

You can tell me different as long, loud & often as you like...

But you will not change what I KNOW & what I SAW.

Now; Carry On Lying!

A near Copy/Paste of the above. And another. And Another.
And Another. And another. And another, though he includes the actual date And again.
And some more, though I couldn't be assed to link again to the same text.

You got the time wrong by over an hour & the 'elevated position' is in my back garden, jackass.

And no, I'm not going to tell you the time the site I looked at gave me because that'd tell you the city I live in, scumbag.

In fact, the time you give & the time I had show teh fake ISS took well over an hour to travel the length of the UK...

EXACTLY what you'd expect if it was a Gulfstream jet.

But no need for the above anyway, cos the fact you went to all this trouble snooping, prying & trying to 'debunk' what I saw tells me for absolute CERTAIN that teh fake ISS is a Gulfstream with a spotlight on...

No doubt about it now; NONE.

Thanks for that, LOSER!

So, I'm off by apparently "more than an hour" and he won't confirm because he doesn't want to give away his location, even though the IP address I have for him did that anyway.*

So, there's quotes in full.

He tries to view the ISS on Thursday, February 11 at 18:14 GMT +- 90 minutes or so. Doesn't see it, waits until 06:14 GMT +- 90 minutes or so on the Thursday, oops, Friday, February 12 and sees his G3 with a spotlight.

Isn't losing track of the days one of the early symptoms of Alzheimer's?

* I embed a small 1x1 gif served from one of my domains into some of my posts. It is requested by a unique url when I'm quoted and the reply is previewed. After that, it's a matter of grepping logs and comparing timestamps. Don't worry, NASA can do the same thing.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #603 on: March 15, 2016, 01:01:34 PM »
Huh. Apparently going home and doing things with my life like preparing and eating dinner, going shopping, spending time with my kids, etc, is "running away"

However, all the Clown Derfers now want to tell me that I did not see what I saw.

Anyhoo; they're now clogging up my rockets thread with their whacked-out gibberish...

So I've created this thread for em to tell me I didn't see the thing they told me to look at in the first place...

If that makes sense?

Ah; who cares?

They're mental anyway!

Get it off your chests!
No dates, no references (as expected). Nothing of the AM/PM thing yet. That's to come. I guess he likes to build excitement.

So, in case the bullshit 'spotthestation' website had mixed up AM & PM, I looked again PRECISELY 12 hours later. A mention of the AM/PM, and the site. The excitement builds!

And the ISS arrived.

The ISS arriving from the wrong direction is reported often by ISS-geeks btw; they're too dumb to question it though.

It was visible from the horizon only as a bright speck of light & looked exactly like the ISS does in all the home-movies on youtube.

But as it got nearly overhead it passed through a high cirrus cloud & then the brightness switched off.

The only interesting thing is that, shortly after it turned its spotlight off, it seemed to vanish.

As there were no clouds for it to enter, I hypothesise it may have some form of adaptive camouflage.

This is what I saw.

And I have NEVER seen any aircraft lit up like the thing I saw last thursday. And a date, February 11

NEVER.

Now; Carry On Lying!

And Another. And another. And another, though he includes the actual date And again.

You got the time wrong by over an hour & the 'elevated position' is in my back garden, jackass.

And no, I'm not going to tell you the time the site I looked at gave me because that'd tell you the city I live in, scumbag.

In fact, the time you give & the time I had show teh fake ISS took well over an hour to travel the length of the UK...

But no need for the above anyway, cos the fact you went to all this trouble snooping, prying & trying to 'debunk' what I saw tells me for absolute CERTAIN that teh fake ISS is a Gulfstream with a spotlight on...

Thanks for that, LOSER!

So, I'm off by apparently "more than an hour" and he won't confirm because he doesn't want to give away his location, even though the IP address I have for him did that anyway.*

He tries to view the ISS on Thursday, February 11 at 18:14 GMT +- 90 minutes or so. Doesn't see it, waits until 06:14 GMT +- 90 minutes or so on the Thursday, oops, Friday, February 12 and sees his G3 with a spotlight.

* I embed a small 1x1 gif served from one of my domains into some of my posts. It is requested by a unique url when I'm quoted and the reply is previewed. After that, it's a matter of grepping logs and comparing timestamps. Don't worry, NASA can do the same thing.

Now I'm curious about this gif.

« Reply #604 on: March 15, 2016, 01:04:46 PM »

If that makes sense?

Ah; who cares?

They're mental anyway!

Get it off your chests!

And the ISS arrived.

This is what I saw.

NEVER.

Now; Carry On Lying!

Thanks for that, LOSER!

Wasn't papa complaining to one guy about responding too quickly? Am I detecting an inconsistency?

« Reply #605 on: March 15, 2016, 01:38:15 PM »
Now I'm curious about this gif.
Just a 1x1 pixel, 14 byte transparent gif, that I embed, using the [img] tag of this forum software.

When the browsers requests it, it makes an entry in the web server logs, noting time/date, IP address, and referrer. Most referrers are just http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=##### (indicating just reading the thread), and building the reply just includes the img tag (so it's not accessed), but a preview includes an "action=post2" argument along with a "quote=#######" in the referring URL, letting me know that someone included that image when previewing a reply to my post.

It's fairly sneaky, but not illegal or anything. Most people don't even see it in their reply, especially if it's surrounded by some empty [font] tags. And it's far less intrusive than what even the hosting web site is capturing via analytics et al.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:43:43 PM by nexzus »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #606 on: March 15, 2016, 01:55:06 PM »
LOL!!!

So, when I said I saw teh fake ISS on Thursday 11th you think that means I in fact said I saw it on Friday 12th?

Clown Derf Logic at its best!

The simple fact that you have to add 90 minutes to its time to account for it traversing the length of the UK tells us it is not real.

But you're too sick & dogshit-dumb to see that aren't you?

Just give it up; flop-sweat is a sure sign of guilt...

Or are you too dogshit-dumb to see that as well?

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #607 on: March 15, 2016, 01:57:12 PM »
Here's your ISS:

Look & Learn, idiots.

ocha

• Just for fun
« Reply #609 on: March 15, 2016, 05:59:52 PM »
lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/4aeze6/i_took_a_picture_of_the_international_space/

lol

Gulfstream

lol

Once saw the ISS with a friend's telescope, it looked like that. Tried to explain it here, posted a similar picture, but I was told it wasn't really the ISS but something made to look like it. So don't even bother
Aerospace engineering student. I love aircraft and spacecraft.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #610 on: March 16, 2016, 01:53:31 PM »
lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/4aeze6/i_took_a_picture_of_the_international_space/

lol

Gulfstream

lol

Once saw the ISS with a friend's telescope, it looked like that. Tried to explain it here, posted a similar picture, but I was told it wasn't really the ISS but something made to look like it. So don't even bother

Of course you did! Cool story. Thanks for the valuable eye witness testimony: "^^^ it looked just like that! ^^^"

Who did the tracking, you, or your friend? Was it in black and white like the photo? How long ago was this sighting? Did you take notes?
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #611 on: March 16, 2016, 03:02:52 PM »
lol

lol

Gulfstream

lol

Of course you did! Cool story. Thanks for the valuable eye witness testimony: "^^^ it looked just like that! ^^^"

Who did the tracking, you, or your friend? Was it in black and white like the photo? How long ago was this sighting? Did you take notes?

Good job proving his point.
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #612 on: March 16, 2016, 03:40:27 PM »
Good job proving all you Clown Derfer's hypocrisy.

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #613 on: March 16, 2016, 04:28:46 PM »
Here's your ISS:

Look & Learn, idiots.

So they use this Gulfstream, cruising at 508 MPH to make people think they are seeing ISS which is flying at 17 THOUSAND 500  MPH? or 5 miles PER SECOND

You're BSC
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #614 on: March 17, 2016, 12:00:07 PM »
lol

lol

Gulfstream

lol

Double standard:  People he sides with he takes at their word.  People he doesn't disagree with he, he holds their feet to the fire.

Stay classy San Diego.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #615 on: March 17, 2016, 01:59:17 PM »
lol

lol

Gulfstream

lol

woosh

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #616 on: March 17, 2016, 02:44:54 PM »
So they use this Gulfstream, cruising at 508 MPH to make people think they are seeing ISS which is flying at 17 THOUSAND 500  MPH? or 5 miles PER SECOND

Yes, they do; and they get away with it because of people like you.

The mere fact that you believe any large man-made object can travel at 5 miles per second shows how lost in sci-fi delusion you are.

Pitiful little thing.

woosh

Insane hypocrisy.

Pitiful little thing.

Double standard:  People he sides with he takes at their word.  People he doesn't disagree with he, he holds their feet to the fire.

Insane hypocrisy.

You have all gone berserk.

Pitiful little things.

Let's look at the sock-puppet nexzus lying about what I said, admitting he deliberately phished my IP address & doing psychopathic mirroring again:

If that makes sense?

Ah; who cares?

They're mental anyway!

Get it off your chests!

And the ISS arrived.

This is what I saw.

NEVER.

Now; Carry On Lying!

Thanks for that, LOSER!

« Reply #617 on: March 17, 2016, 03:01:17 PM »
Apart from it traverses the sky in 3-4 minutes. Not to mention you can physically SEE it. You can papa. YOU CAN.
Like the THOUSANDS including the link sokarul put down. Or are they NASA agents aswell?

Simple questions.

How fast is NASA's gulf jet?
527mph at cruise. 576mph full speed.

At what altitude does it operate?
45,000feet

Even a passenger jet flies lower than that. And how long do they take to traverse the sky?
About 20 minutes lol.

Gulf jet.

lol.
lol.
lol.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #618 on: March 17, 2016, 03:13:05 PM »
Check this psycho out again:

he doesn't want to give away his location, even though the IP address I have for him did that anyway*

Perfectly normal behaviour...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #619 on: March 17, 2016, 04:08:37 PM »
Hey, flat earthers & free thinkers!

Join this forum where people do this to you:

he doesn't want to give away his location, even though the IP address I have for him did that anyway*

The mods let them do it too!

They'll never get banned for it!

All perfectly normal on TFES; you're safe as houses here!

LOL!!!

You'd have to be mad to want to join this compromised, spyware-filled shithole...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #620 on: March 17, 2016, 04:32:19 PM »
Gonna keep posting this as a warning to everyone...

Join this forum where round earthers are allowed to do this to you & brag about it:

LOL!!!

You'd have to be mad to want to join this compromised, spyware-filled shithole...

« Reply #621 on: March 17, 2016, 04:38:45 PM »
You completely ignored the last response and went into a blatant ad Hominem.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #622 on: March 18, 2016, 12:24:15 AM »
Nobody cares, clown.

Gonna keep posting this as a warning to everyone...

Join this forum where round earthers are allowed to do this to you & brag about it:

LOL!!!

?

palmerito0

« Reply #623 on: March 18, 2016, 06:51:06 AM »
I wouldn't like to have my IP stolen either, but it is called your public IP for a reason.

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Round and Proud

« Reply #624 on: March 18, 2016, 07:08:18 AM »
Papa, please explain how a Gulfstream with a cruise speed of 508 mph be used to fool you into thinking its flying 17,500 mph. That is more than 34 times faster then the ISS
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #625 on: March 18, 2016, 09:25:12 AM »
Please explain how it's normal behaviour to hack my IP address then lie about what I wrote you fucking madman?

Wtf is WRONG with you people?

GTFO.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #626 on: March 18, 2016, 09:25:59 AM »

Yep, you would know all about that, wouldn't you.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

?

palmerito0

« Reply #627 on: March 18, 2016, 09:36:35 AM »
It's your public IP. You give it to every game, website, software, or anything else that you use to interact with the internet.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

Round and Proud

« Reply #628 on: March 18, 2016, 10:51:05 AM »
Please explain how it's normal behaviour to hack my IP address then lie about what I wrote you fucking madman?

Wtf is WRONG with you people?

GTFO.

Ya proof I did it, or know who did? Do you have proof ANYONE did other that your paranoid ravings here?

Yeah, I didn't think so. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get back on your meds. You'll be happier and so will everyone else.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #629 on: March 18, 2016, 01:14:01 PM »
^Claims Lying & Hacking is normal forum behaviour.

^Genuinely psychotic answers from genuinely psychotic people.

^Mods doing nothing.

^Enjoy TFES, mugs!