Veganism

• 815 Replies
Re: Veganism
« Reply #540 on: April 23, 2016, 10:46:59 PM »
The only response you need is to be advised that you are a 'Tard, of the Eff variety.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #541 on: April 24, 2016, 02:22:22 AM »
We need stupid people. But they become dangerous, when they start to THINK. Thinking stupid people are still stupid people, thinking stupid things.

This made no sense whatsoever.

Really; just none...

Damn, I love this place!

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #542 on: April 24, 2016, 02:37:57 AM »
We need stupid people. But they become dangerous, when they start to THINK. Thinking stupid people are still stupid people, thinking stupid things.

This made no sense whatsoever.

Really; just none...

Damn, I love this place!

We need people like you to clean our toilets, isn't it? But we don't want your kind to fucking tell us that earth is flat and stars are made of glitter paper.

Damn, turns out I am fascist, too.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #543 on: April 24, 2016, 02:52:16 AM »
But we don't want your kind to fucking tell us that earth is flat and stars are made of glitter paper.

I don't think the earth is flat, dyslexia-face.

Nor do I think the stars are made of glitter-paper.

And you're way too much of a limp-wristed geriatric to make a convincing fascist...

You really are failing hard & often, aintcha, Sissinghurst?

Anyhoo; enjoy spending your sunday morning being roundly mocked for posting nonsense on a flat earth forum...

It's a perfectly normal thing for anyone to do & seems completely legit.

Lol no it doesn't!

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #544 on: April 24, 2016, 03:35:30 AM »
Anyhoo; enjoy spending your sunday morning being roundly mocked for posting nonsense on a flat earth forum...

You know that earth is round but you don't know about time zones?  ???

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #545 on: April 24, 2016, 06:37:56 AM »
You know that earth is round

Never said that earth was round either, alzheimers-boy.

Like every normal person, everywhere, ever, I could not give 2 hoots about the shape of the earth, nor what those silly lights in the sky you Clowns obsess over are.

but you don't know about time zones?

Ah - the old 'time zone' chestnut!

Favourite of every busted shill, everywhere, ever.

So you're just another shit-at-your-shit-job time-waster assigned to astroturfing duty then?

One who sounds suspiciously like a 60-year old lesbian to boot...

*Yawn!*

Do try harder, old dear...

If your lumbago lets you, that is?

Or perhaps you could even try saying something about veganism...

You know; that being the subject of the thread?

No?

Okay then; time-wasting shillery it is.

Toodle-pip, generic sock-puppet JREF loser who spends his sunday being humiliated on a flat earth forum...

Cos you come across as SO legit when you do that!

Oh yes...

Oh yes you do.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #546 on: April 24, 2016, 07:41:34 AM »
You know that earth is round

Never said that earth was round either, alzheimers-boy.

Like every normal person, everywhere, ever, I could not give 2 hoots about the shape of the earth, nor what those silly lights in the sky you Clowns obsess over are.

but you don't know about time zones?

Ah - the old 'time zone' chestnut!

Favourite of every busted shill, everywhere, ever.

So you're just another shit-at-your-shit-job time-waster assigned to astroturfing duty then?

One who sounds suspiciously like a 60-year old lesbian to boot...

*Yawn!*

Do try harder, old dear...

If your lumbago lets you, that is?

Or perhaps you could even try saying something about veganism...

You know; that being the subject of the thread?

No?

Okay then; time-wasting shillery it is.

Toodle-pip, generic sock-puppet JREF loser who spends his sunday being humiliated on a flat earth forum...

Cos you come across as SO legit when you do that!

Oh yes...

Oh yes you do.

Ok, that's funny. Somehow.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:44:03 AM by FalseProphet »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #547 on: April 24, 2016, 08:33:34 AM »
Did you forget to eat your vegetables today?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #548 on: April 25, 2016, 02:17:25 AM »
"Muh stupid people"
Boy, someone has been jerking off to Atlas Shrugged. Have you considered you are the stupid ones? There is no known objective method to measure "stupidness". People are people, and people with diferent skills are just that, diferent. In fact, it seems to me that people tend to consider their own skills, the "clever" skills, and disregard others. Would be a nightmare to sort that out.
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #549 on: April 25, 2016, 08:05:03 AM »
"Muh stupid people"
Boy, someone has been jerking off to Atlas Shrugged. Have you considered you are the stupid ones? There is no known objective method to measure "stupidness". People are people, and people with diferent skills are just that, diferent. In fact, it seems to me that people tend to consider their own skills, the "clever" skills, and disregard others. Would be a nightmare to sort that out.

You're right. I apologize for my part in that.

No, wait, there ARE idiots. You are not an idiot, if you do not know or understand something. You are not even an idiot, if you don't know or understand anything. But you are an idiot, if you invent theories about things you do not understand, convince yourself of it and throw that shit into the web.

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #550 on: April 29, 2016, 01:20:43 PM »
Yes, it does appear that said Retarded Dumb Bastard is inconsistent and stupid. And stupid people should be enslaved. To serve the Greater Good.
Look at yourself. You are one who claims to both love animals and demand them to be killed just for you to eat meat.
Stupid people truly do NOT deserve to live.
I thought you were such a jerk just because I was repeating the nonsense some vegan bloggers say, but you still are.
How is a fucking cow a person?
Funny how you manage to make people talk nonsense. Since a person is defined as a self-conscious or rational being (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/person?s=t), little children also aren't people. Yet it's still wrong to abuse them.
Go to a slaughterhouse, look at the suffering those animals go through to get to your plate, and see for yourself if your objections to vegetarianism hold up!
Ask any doctor about alcohol and he will tell you exactly what I said, Shit for Brains.
A doctor advised you to start drinking? Well, he probably just wanted to get rid of you. Seriously, a doctor who denies the elementary school biology (that alcohol in any amount causes irreversible brain and liver damage) with no arguments supporting his position? Are you claiming that all (or almost all) the biology teachers and psychology teachers are involved in a giant conspiracy to keep us from curing ourselves with alcohol? Suddenly being a FE-er doesn't seem so bad after all.
The pyramids are also fucking huge. You can bury a city. Look at Akhenaten. Nobody believed in him for the longest time. Much easier to bury cities than pyramids, idiot. (…) Keep in mind also that the Pyramids have been maintained by an interested population.. Some of them were in fact known to disappear into the sands of time, and be found later, namely, the smaller ones. But the larger ones have been so impressive that they have been maintained. Again, before you make an ass out of yourself, I would recommend knowing wtf I was talking about before opening my yap, Shit for Brains.
Kind of reminds me when I claimed (on some other forum) that rockets would contradict the first law of thermodynamics. Why don't you trust people who know better than you about such things, that is, professional archaeologists? If only what you said was in line with the most basic common sense, but it isn't. The cities the Torah is referring to are supposed to be on the mountains. Then the wind and the rain would take the dust away from them, not put dust on them.
Your link is one person's opinion. I have seen several more that contradict it. Shit for Brains.
So, show them! Don't just dismiss the arguments he presented (including ones from linguistics and from the Egyptian writings) with such a dishonest rhetoric.
Cows are delicious people.
If you were baked and spiced, you would also be delicious.
But, be careful, because a rare breed of vegans are toxic and think they are better than everyone, like that lady who said that everyone who is not vegan deserves to die.
That was probably a response to someone saying that animals don't deserve to live, just taken out of context.
No, wait, there ARE idiots. You are not an idiot, if you do not know or understand something. You are not even an idiot, if you don't know or understand anything. But you are an idiot, if you invent theories about things you do not understand, convince yourself of it and throw that shit into the web.
Nobody knows everything needed to make a single pencil by himself. I don't know if that's relevant, but it could be for the rest of the debate.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:27:09 PM by FlatEarthDenial »
A former Flat Earther.
This is my story, which I'd encourage every Flat Earther to read:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67051.0

« Reply #551 on: April 29, 2016, 01:34:15 PM »
And Shit for Brains opens his mouth again. A human is defined as a member of the species Homo sapiens sapiens, whether rational or not. I don't recall the Torah saying where the cities were. You are so stupid as to actually be on the fucking negative scale for an IQ. No Dr will advise for or against drinking, asshole. Its a personal choice. I don't need to post a thing. You doubt facts, do the research yourself, asshole.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #552 on: April 29, 2016, 01:48:08 PM »
Funny how you manage to make people talk nonsense. Since a person is defined as a self-conscious or rational being (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/person?s=t), little children also aren't people. Yet it's still wrong to abuse them.

You know this is equivocation right?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #553 on: April 29, 2016, 02:35:59 PM »
I don't understand why you guys expect a real discussion with Papa Yaakoff.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #554 on: April 29, 2016, 02:44:02 PM »
I am a FE-er, and I am also a vegan. And I think everyone should go vegan. Here are my reasons for it:
1. Nobody has yet proven that human beings have to eat meat to be healthy. This also applies to children and teenagers (I am 16). To me, as a FE-er, that is a very good argument.
Sources? What I read here is an emotional argument based on your opinion.
2. Contrary to popular belief, it has never been proven that a vegan diet increases the risk of ANY illness. Just do some research on, let's say, Wikipedia about Vitamin B deficiency, Vitamin D deficiency, anaemia… Many people believe that it does, but it's been countless times proven otherwise.

Again sources? I would add that an omnivore  diet has not been proved bad either. In all likelihood, the problem is the amount consumed. Water is a must have, but try drinking 4 or 5 liters a days and see what happens. (thats joke son, DON'T try it, it WILL kill you)

3. As everyone knows, eating meat has been proven to increase the risk of many diseases. And that's much more than most of the people expect. Food you eat often affect your body more than medications you take. This goes for the vast majority of heart diseases, cancers, but also the risk of the diseases even doctors wouldn't expect to, like osteoporosis and some mental illnesses.

See the response to #2

4. The explanations they have for how a vegan diet decreases the risk of getting those diseases make much more sense than the explanations for how they could increase. For instance, the explanation that vegans give for the increasing rate of osteoporosis is that too much protein from meat is turned by the pepsin in the stomach to amino-acids that decrease the PH of blood to a level that makes blood dissolve minerals from bones. This makes a lot more sense to me than the explanation in my biology textbook that the sexual hormones somehow cause the change in the bone structure, considering that the metabolism of bone cells is regulated by the thyroid.

Again no sources on your part, and again more to do the amount consumed that with the meat itself.

5. Animal sentience can be proven using only your senses. Most of the animals won't attack you if you are nice to them. They will only attack you if they consider themselves a food. That means animals don't want to be eaten. You don't observe that in plants or mushrooms. I understand that animals eat other animals, but, unless proven otherwise, we, humans, don't have to.

Live in the city do ya? That is a rhetorical question, of course you do. Son in the real world, the last thing you want to do find yourself face to face with is  a Spring Bear. He/she is hungry and YOU ARE food. The bear doesn't give a crap if you are  the nicest person in all of history, you are on his menu PERIOD. Same goes for a wolf or there wild predator.  This applies to sharks too. They take a bite just to see how you taste. If that shark is a 15 footer, that taste is going to be HUGE and most likely fatal.
6. Contrary to popular belief (although not contrary to common sense) factory farms generally don't use anesthetics. They only use antibiotics, and they use them for their own gain. So, there is no way we could make the lives of farmed animals worse if we don't give money to the farms. (If we don't buy meat).

Where did you get the idea that anesthetics are used.? When we butcher, it is a .22 to head. The steer is dead before his knees buckle.

What your point does prove is that you have done a lot of cut and paste without any actually research.

7.Contrary to popular belief, farmed animals generally live SHORTER than wild animals. Cows are, for example, slaughtered at the age of 5, while they could live 20 years (only a quarter)! Yes, it does free them of their suffering, but also of all the pleasures in their lives! I don't think that anyone would argue that humans should be killed at the age of, let's say, 20 (a quarter of what a human being could live). So, not only is the quality of life of an animal reduced if it is farmed, the quantity is reduced also!

Butcher a steer at 5 an its going be a chewy. Cows are a bit dumb. They live to eat, sleep and breed. They are not going to Club Med. Harsh? No just real

8. Workers in a slaughterhouse are more likely to be mentally ill than anyone else is!

That is a HUGE brush you are painting people with. And all without one shred of proof to back it up. And one that is NOT helping your cause one bit. 
9. 90% of global soy production and 70% of global crop production is used to feed those animals, while we don't even have enough food for ourselves! So, don't use the world famines as an argument against veganism. Also, even if everyone going vegan would in fact make MILLIONS of people die, it still wouldn't matter. There are BILLIONS of people who would benefit from that (even if you are going to disregard animals).

I call BS. Once again you have cut and pasted "facts" without proof.  The problem with feeding everyone is not that we don't have the food, it is that 3rd world governments use hunger to control their populations.

10. Cow's milk is the number one cause of allergies in the world. It also may be the primary cause of some mental illnesses (do some Wikipedia research!).
11. Contrary to popular belief (although not contrary to common sense) cows have to be repeatedly impregnated to produce milk. And this is done using machines. Let me explain: unlike humans, oxen don't have to be sexually aroused (to have an erection) to ejaculate. So, to make a cow produce milk, they rape an ox and a cow using those machines, and then take their child away when it's only a few days old! Imagine if that's been done to humans!!!

Okay this one is funny, City People funny. Oxen are, well, they have been castrated. They can't get it up anymore, so use as a way to impregnate cows is... TOO FUNNY.
12. Similar things happen to chicken in factory farms. Male chickens are killed as soon as possible!
Yep, Cocks, sorry, male chickens, (GodI love city people) don't produce much meat and no eggs, feeding them is a drain on the cost of production of eggs and meat.

13. Contrary to popular belief, eggs are neither safe (germs), neither a good source of protein (although it's a good source of dangerous low saturated fats), neither are chickens treated humanely (they are usually kept in overcrowded conditions, even if there are no wires!).

Completely disproved. DO your research.

14. Contrary to popular belief, the meat, dairy and egg industry cause by far the most pollution. And it is easy to explain how! Actually, environmental arguments for veganism are so convincing that I think the majority of FE-ers would be convinced.

In third world countries this is what feed the plants. Here is the US most of this turned into gas and burned to heat the houses and generate electricity. Then rest is used to feed plants.

15. They catch much more fish than they sale! In fact, unless people stop eating fish, you could expect fish less oceans by the year 2050!

More BS.

16. Contrary to popular belief (but not contrary to common sense), most of the caught fishes die slow and painful death of suffocation!

Sources? And not PETA or Green Peace, but actual reviewed and well documented sources?

17. I think that even a fish (that probably doesn't have many pleasures in its life) values its life way more than we value its meat!

What you think has no bearing on the facts. It is only your opinion.

18. Contrary to popular belief (but not contrary to common sense), animal experimentation doesn't give any useful medical data. Penicillin, for example, in most of the rodents used in the animal experimentation causes a deadly allergic reaction. In fact, many useful medications would be rejected if tested only on animals!

Care to provide sources? So far in 18 points you have used opinion and emotionalism and not one resourced verified fact.

19. Most of the meat is tasty only because of vegan spices in it. So, if you add those same spice to, let's say, soy, you won't notice any difference.

My you would not notice. But I would. So again this is nothing more than your opinion.

[quote20. The statement that animals being less intelligent than humans makes their lives less valuable makes no sense. Nobody would argue that we should have the right to kill infants because of their lack of intelligence. And pigs are way more intelligent than them. Also, someone could argue that computers already are more intelligent than humans (they can solve mathematical problems probably impossible for any human to solve). Does that mean computers are more valuable than humans? Of course not. We shouldn't exploit any sentient being, and you can see the animal sentience with your senses.

Pure unadulterated emotionalism  and wishful thinking on your part. Where is a city built by cows or pigs or chickens or fish? Where do they vacation? Comparing a chicken or cow or pig or sheep etc to a human baby is, well the act of a 16 year old mind and not one of an adult.

21. Relating to that, you could also argue that a life of a bee is more valuable than human life. Without bees, every eco-system would collapse. The same is not true for humans. So, what gives us the right to exploit bees by stealing their honey they would use to feed their children?

Seriously? I thought vegan was they, now here you are saying its not. I know your believe you didn't, but you did. And where does it stop? Doesn't the plant have the same rights as the bee an and cow and the chicken? What makes you think picking a tomato off the plant does't hurt the plant?

22. Anecdotal evidence for the health benefits of non-vegan diets don't matter! The fact that there are very old meat-eaters simply means that, at the time and place they were born, there were no vegans to begin with! If they were, the basic logic suggests, they would live even longer and be even healthier!

You just shot all your other points in the foot. I leave it you to figure out why and how you did that, though it is funny. Try talking to a grammar instructor.

23. The fact that most of the people in most of the cultures don't care about food animals doesn't prove that they are not sentient. Claiming that it does is begging the question fallacy.

You covered this more than once. That you feel the need to keep harping on it sends the wrong message. But I'll play along. Again where is Cow City? Where is Chicken Highway? Shrimp Airport?

24. An average meat-eater eats 5000 animals during his lifetime. That's how many lives, according to the law of supply and demand, it takes. That's more than the majority of serial killers!

Source? Oh name ONE serial killer that has killed more 138 people. You can't. So adding that last part is immature emotionalism in an attempt to pluck at the heart of the gullible. More the posting of a 12 year old girl than young person wanting to be seen as an adult.

25. A conclusion from all above: If there were only one sentence we could pass on to the next generation, that would be: "Don't exploit anything that tries to defend itself!"

So, what arguments do you have against veganism? Can you refute ANY of my arguments? If not, then, go vegan! Stop paying the destruction of animals, environment, and, most importantly, the health of majority.

Pretty much refuted it all.

I am not saying you must eat meat. Be a vegan if you want, but God put the teeth of an omnivore in my head and well, I am not about to tell God I think He got it wrong. You however, are free to try.

I eat what I want, and you eat what you want. Fair enough?
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2016, 01:29:13 AM »
And Shit for Brains opens his mouth again. A human is defined as a member of the species Homo sapiens sapiens, whether rational or not.
Human and a person (the term you used) are not defined the same way! And, seriously, why shouldn't anyone but humans have the right to live???
I don't recall the Torah saying where the cities were.

You are so stupid as to actually be on the fucking negative scale for an IQ.
No, you are just good, or, better say, persistent, in defending stupid ideas.
No Dr will advise for or against drinking, asshole. Its a personal choice.
What are you talking about? Doctors advise people to stop drinking all the time. They warn about how the medications are not safe if you drink. People of all kinds of diseases are advised not to consume alcohol and get things worse.
I don't need to post a thing. You doubt facts, do the research yourself, asshole.
A typical rhetoric for the conspiracy theorists. No, I've done the research about the FET and started believing nonsense. Thankfully, I got out of it. I'll not do the same mistake again!
You know this is equivocation right?
No, he is one doing that.
Pretty much refuted it all.
I am not saying you must eat meat. Be a vegan if you want, but God put the teeth of an omnivore in my head and well, I am not about to tell God I think He got it wrong. You however, are free to try.
I eat what I want, and you eat what you want. Fair enough?
Well, most of those points are from the documentary called Earthlings.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
They put hidden cameras in, well, slaughterhouses, factory farms, laboratories, pet shops, circuses, and so on, so I think they are trustworthy. As for the health effects of the vegetarian diets, I'll advise you to read this (I guess it's way more reliable source than the vegan bloggers):
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/vegetarianism
As for the animal sentience, it's a scientific consensus that all the mammals and birds are sentient.
http://fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
As for the fish, and other animals we eat (invertebrates), there is a lot of debate among scientists about it, but I think it's better not to eat them unless they are proven not to be sentient (with the same amount of certainty as it has been proven that plants and mushrooms are not sentient).
A former Flat Earther.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2016, 01:49:22 AM »
A typical rhetoric for the conspiracy theorists.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a 'conspiracy theorist' now?

How'd you work that one out?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #557 on: April 30, 2016, 02:03:37 AM »
But you are an idiot, if you invent theories about things you do not understand, convince yourself of it and throw that shit into the web.

Yeah I hate Richard Dawkins too.

Anyhoo; Veganism.

I mentioned pages ago that Ghandi himself experimented with a vegan diet & concluded that it was incapable of adequately sustaining life...

Don't think anyone commented on this at the time so I thought I'd mention it again.

Round and Proud

« Reply #558 on: April 30, 2016, 04:50:48 AM »
They put hidden cameras in, well, slaughterhouses, factory farms, laboratories, pet shops, circuses, and so on, so I think they are trustworthy. As for the health effects of the vegetarian diets, I'll advise you to read this (I guess it's way more reliable source than the vegan bloggers):
As for the animal sentience, it's a scientific consensus that all the mammals and birds are sentient.
As for the fish, and other animals we eat (invertebrates), there is a lot of debate among scientists about it, but I think it's better not to eat them unless they are proven not to be sentient (with the same amount of certainty as it has been proven that plants and mushrooms are not sentient).

You links are, well pushing an agenda and to facts.

Consensus is not not proof. It IS however agreement of a group opinion. AGW is consensus, even when it has been conclusively proven that the temperature has NOT risen in more that 18 years.

Hidden cameras? Big whoop. You can place cameras anywhere, wait long enough then edit the "evidence" to find the crime you were looking for to begin with.

In the area of the Pacific Northwest around 1980 there was a population explosion of wild rabbits. There were so many, you could step outside with a shotgun, close your eyes fire and kill a dozen. The ground looked like a moving carpet of rabbit fur. There were organized efforts to kill a many as possible. Then the Enviro-Wacko-Wennies sued to stop it and won.

Disease set in. Rabbits in pain sound like human babies crying. There were millions of them screaming in pain for weeks. 

Where were the Enviro-Wacko-Wennies and their cameras then? Oh now they left and went back to their city homes and took their cameras with them. The court should have chained them to a tree in the middle of that screaming pain THEY caused.

In the 1930 in the American Southwest, a bunch of animal rights nuts managed to outlaw deer hunting in a huge area. The deer population was stable at about 30k head. After the hunting ban the population tripled. The anti hunters were happy. Then a decades long drought struck. At first the fawn survival rate started to drop, then it hit zero, from there it got worse. 97 THOUSAND deer died. It is now more than 80 years later, and that area's deer population is STILL not stable.  One of the things I learned from my Wildlife Biology Class in collage in Montana.

Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

« Reply #559 on: April 30, 2016, 05:39:20 AM »
I notice your map does NOT include the two treasure cities that you brought up, whose locations you wanted to know. Nice bait and switch there, asshole.

« Reply #560 on: April 30, 2016, 05:50:07 AM »
Well Shit for Brains yes, if drinking is a problem for you then yes, you will be advised to stop, or if it interferes with meds, obviously. But if you are like the majority of us that have no issue with it, no Dr is going to say boo about it. But you are a child yet, so we have to wait until you are an adult to even talk about it.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #561 on: April 30, 2016, 06:00:27 AM »

Consensus is not not proof. It IS however agreement of a group opinion. AGW is consensus, even when it has been conclusively proven that the temperature has NOT risen in more that 18 years.

A relatively short period and not indicative of anything when the trend since the late 1800s is clearly and emphatically a warming trend.

Hidden cameras? Big whoop. You can place cameras anywhere, wait long enough then edit the "evidence" to find the crime you were looking for to begin with.

Ehhh.. What?  Sort of, not really.

In the area of the Pacific Northwest around 1980 there was a population explosion of wild rabbits. There were so many, you could step outside with a shotgun, close your eyes fire and kill a dozen. The ground looked like a moving carpet of rabbit fur. There were organized efforts to kill a many as possible. Then the Enviro-Wacko-Wennies sued to stop it and won.

Disease set in. Rabbits in pain sound like human babies crying. There were millions of them screaming in pain for weeks. 

Where were the Enviro-Wacko-Wennies and their cameras then? Oh now they left and went back to their city homes and took their cameras with them. The court should have chained them to a tree in the middle of that screaming pain THEY caused.

In the 1930 in the American Southwest, a bunch of animal rights nuts managed to outlaw deer hunting in a huge area. The deer population was stable at about 30k head. After the hunting ban the population tripled. The anti hunters were happy. Then a decades long drought struck. At first the fawn survival rate started to drop, then it hit zero, from there it got worse. 97 THOUSAND deer died. It is now more than 80 years later, and that area's deer population is STILL not stable.  One of the things I learned from my Wildlife Biology Class in collage in Montana.

All very interesting. I want to look in to the rabbit incident in particular.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #562 on: April 30, 2016, 06:42:32 AM »
No surprise that Rama Set supports the global warming scam too...

All about the Fraud, aintcha, socky-boy?

'CO2 taxes'?

LOL!!!

Enjoy being made to pay for breathing, suckers!

And the rabbit story smells dodgy too; but I'll see where you're going with it before saying more.

Round and Proud

« Reply #563 on: April 30, 2016, 07:01:39 AM »

A relatively short period and not indicative of anything when the trend since the late 1800s is clearly and emphatically a warming trend.

Ehhh.. What?  Sort of, not really.

All very interesting. I want to look in to the rabbit incident in particular.

I have searched, though not in depth, for the rabbit incident. I may have the year wrong. I can't find my Wild Life Biology class notes from back then, not surprising as it was 35 years ago, and I've moved a few times since then.

As for the planted cameras, I give you the Planned Parenthood Defense when  hidden cameras caught them in criminal acts. "Out of context and carefully edited"

And how many of us have seen photos and videos that showed actions that because of the angle, lighting and other factors seemed to show things that were not actually taking place? All onc has to do look at their Face Book page to see at least a few everyday.

AGW. Pure  bunk. Unless one believes there are humans on Mars driving SUVs. And Mars is not alone is warming. Pluto too was warming even as it was swing away from the sun. The moons of the Gas Giants are warming too.  It is unscientific and illogical to see all those planets and moons warming but believe only on Earth is it man's fault. 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #564 on: April 30, 2016, 12:14:48 PM »
have searched, though not in depth, for the rabbit incident. I may have the year wrong.

You may have a lot more than that wrong...

We'll see.

And Mars is not alone is warming. Pluto too was warming even as it was swing away from the sun. The moons of the Gas Giants are warming too.  It is unscientific and illogical to see all those planets and moons warming but believe only on Earth is it man's fault.

Ah! The old 'whilst supposedly debunking one science-fraud I in fact sneakily reinforce another' con-trick...

Classic stuff.

Do carry on...

« Reply #565 on: April 30, 2016, 12:40:13 PM »
As for the planted cameras, I give you the Planned Parenthood Defense when  hidden cameras caught them in criminal acts. "Out of context and carefully edited"

And how many of us have seen photos and videos that showed actions that because of the angle, lighting and other factors seemed to show things that were not actually taking place? All onc has to do look at their Face Book page to see at least a few everyday.

That is FES logic. Observations are always evidence and must be considered. You cannot assume doctoring without evidence - that way any observation could be dismissed.

AGW. Pure  bunk. Unless one believes there are humans on Mars driving SUVs. And Mars is not alone is warming. Pluto too was warming even as it was swing away from the sun. The moons of the Gas Giants are warming too.  It is unscientific and illogical to see all those planets and moons warming but believe only on Earth is it man's fault.

There is no obvious reason all planets would behave the same way. Your claim to that extend requires an argument. Are the warming trends equivalent? Do they point to the same source?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #566 on: April 30, 2016, 01:32:42 PM »
Yes, that's it; introduce even more dissent but still reinforce the idea that those tiny lights in the sky are 'planets', exactly  like the 'planet' we supposedly inhabit...

Good work; the Long Con is always the most fun to watch play out.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #567 on: April 30, 2016, 04:58:55 PM »
Yes, that's it; introduce even more dissent but still reinforce the idea that those tiny lights in the sky are 'planets', exactly  like the 'planet' we supposedly inhabit...

Good work; the Long Con is always the most fun to watch play out.

Hey everyone!  Look! It's Papa Legba!

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #568 on: May 01, 2016, 12:20:36 AM »
So anyone who disagrees with you is a 'conspiracy theorist' now?
How'd you work that one out?
Because this guy claims that alcohol is a cure for some diseases, and, for that to be true, many people would have to be in a conspiracy (almost all biology teachers, almost all psychology teachers, almost all police officers…).
I mentioned pages ago that Ghandi himself experimented with a vegan diet & concluded that it was incapable of adequately sustaining life...
Don't think anyone commented on this at the time so I thought I'd mention it again.
I have commented on it: he tried to be a fruitarian, not a vegan!
Yeah, medical dictionary is pushing an agenda, Wikipedia is pushing an agenda, FDA is pushing an agenda… Could it be that you are pushing an agenda without knowing that?
Consensus is not not proof. It IS however agreement of a group opinion.
Based on the observable facts supported by thousands of studies. Have you even read it?!
AGW is consensus, even when it has been conclusively proven that the temperature has NOT risen in more that 18 years.
No, it wasn't. It's simply that people don't know how to draw trend lines through data. Calculate the AVERAGE temperature in 1998, in the 1999, in the 2000, and you will clearly see that it is increasing!!!
Maybe that's why they warned in the beginning of the movie that the images we are going to see are not isolated incidents, but the industry standards!!!
This is what you need to understand, yet many people seem to ignore: the ecosystems as we know them don't depend on humans, they existed for millions of years before the humans!
I notice your map does NOT include the two treasure cities that you brought up, whose locations you wanted to know. Nice bait and switch there, asshole.
Yes, of course, but it shows that the path of the supposed exodus was through the mountains!
Well Shit for Brains yes, if drinking is a problem for you then yes, you will be advised to stop, or if it interferes with meds, obviously. But if you are like the majority of us that have no issue with it, no Dr is going to say boo about it. But you are a child yet, so we have to wait until you are an adult to even talk about it.
You are aware of the fact that most of the people drive and that drivers are advised not to consume alcohol, right?
A former Flat Earther.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #569 on: May 01, 2016, 12:40:16 AM »
I have commented on it: he tried to be a fruitarian, not a vegan!

That's a Lie.

But meh, I've come to expect no less from your lying disinfo-ass.