YouTube worrior "TheMorgile2" claims Flat Earth Society are paid off frauds!

• 11 Replies

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
This Flat Earther is calling out those who dwell here as frauds!  :-[

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">! No longer available

watch just 1 Minuit.....
He brings your entire society into disrepute, while claiming to be a "REAL" flat earther.  :o
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:58:59 PM by getrealzommb »

getrealzommb

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Nobody going to deny the claim?

No rebuttal?

No anger at these you tube deceivers, money making scammers? (my opinion)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
He is pretty much a "low totem pole" nutter,   keeps asking for donations,  which is kinda creepy.   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

getrealzommb

Hmmm, possibly, but the guy and his 11 thousand followers clearly don't think he's a "low totem pole" nutter.

In fact , TheMorgile, Jeran and Missa (from jeranism with 28k subs), Markk sargent (17k subs) and Rob Skiba (22k subs) Pritty much all claim to be FE royalty. All are making a fortune from FE and conning people along the way.

Can none of you GENUINE Flatties see the problem here? 

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
'TheMorgile2' - never heard of 'em.

Oh, by the way, getrealzommb, I'm still waiting for you to return to our discussion on Special Relativity.  And inertial frames of reference.  Oh, and Tachyons.  Why have you cowardly run away from our discussions?  I thought you were looking forward to 'ripping me a new one' using your HND in electrical and mechanical engineering?

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

getrealzommb

'TheMorgile2' - never heard of 'em.

Oh, by the way, getrealzommb, I'm still waiting for you to return to our discussion on Special Relativity.  And inertial frames of reference.  Oh, and Tachyons.  Why have you cowardly run away from our discussions?  I thought you were looking forward to 'ripping me a new one' using your HND in ??? electrical and mechanical engineering?

Oh that's ok then, no threat to the mighty flat earth society!

To be fair, I gave you the chance. You declined (by avoidance). I can no longer be bothered.

It would have been a pointless attempt anyway, I as well as a majority here know that you would derail the thread when squeezed, offer up no information, pick bones in unimportant typos and generally give me the run around while claiming (false) victory.

Thanks but no.   

By the way I may have understated my qualifications, as not to intimidate anyone away from a debate. No doubt they are posted somewhere here ;). mr.cum lord. (intentional)  :-*

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
You declined (by avoidance).
No, I've posted my responses, but you have avoided and cowardly run away.

It would have been a pointless attempt anyway, I as well as a majority here know that you would derail the thread when squeezed, offer up no information, pick bones in unimportant typos and generally give me the run around while claiming (false) victory.
Really?  I've responded to your posts and am waiting a response.

By the way I may have understated my qualifications,
Ha, ha, ha.  I think you meant overstated.

as not to intimidate anyone away from a debate.
That's funny, as you posted your 'qualifications' to show everyone how smart you were and how you were going to 'rip me a new one'.  Unfortunately for you, I was not intimidated and destroyed your fragile little ego.  Now you just cowardly run way and claim the moral high ground.  Except you tried to intimidate the debate from the start.  Too bad for you I exposed your lack of education in the areas you were trying to argue.

mr.cum lord.
I do have a gorgeous wife and three kids, so yes, I agree with this.  Keep dreaming, getrealzommb, maybe one day, you can be like me.

-- Bob Hudson

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds,  ( you can kiss and make up later ).

BUT,   which flat earth society is the one which are paid shills,   Is it the crazy Nazi IFERS mob,  or is it the sister site TFES,  or is it this site.    I want to know, because,  I must be owed a heap of backpay,  so,  someone needs to cough up.   

Where is my cheque!

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

getrealzommb

You declined (by avoidance).
No, I've posted my responses, but you have avoided and cowardly run away.

Really?  I've responded to your posts and am waiting a response.

By the way I may have understated my qualifications,
Ha, ha, ha.  I think you meant overstated.

as not to intimidate anyone away from a debate.
That's funny, as you posted your 'qualifications' to show everyone how smart you were and how you were going to 'rip me a new one'.  Unfortunately for you, I was not intimidated and destroyed your fragile little ego.  Now you just cowardly run way and claim the moral high ground.  Except you tried to intimidate the debate from the start.  Too bad for you I exposed your lack of education in the areas you were trying to argue.

mr.cum lord.
I do have a gorgeous wife and three kids, so yes, I agree with this.  Keep dreaming, getrealzommb, maybe one day, you can be like me.

Probably more similar than you might think.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
Well, except I know what I am talking about.  Amiright?

-- Bob Hudson

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Morgile is just a noob. We were here before him and shall remain after him.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
That reminds me, the NWO Illuminati have been late on my check the last two months. Should have known better than to trust a bunch of Owls.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.