Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.

• 900 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.
« Reply #660 on: May 21, 2016, 12:01:31 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what good does it do to spray the chemtrails directly overhead when the signals are allegedly coming from the side?

Is something missing from your unattributed diagram, perhaps?
The diagram came from here: http://www.uksmg.org/content/tropo.htm

What's missing is an explanation of how troposcatter helps surveyors (which is your claim to support, not mine).
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #661 on: May 21, 2016, 10:12:35 PM »
What's missing is an explanation of how troposcatter helps surveyors (which is your claim to support, not mine).

Prove it.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #662 on: May 21, 2016, 10:14:55 PM »

Prove it.
???  Prove what?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #663 on: May 21, 2016, 10:18:48 PM »

Prove it.
???  Prove what?

Exactly.

You have no proof for your claims whatsoever & are now running away.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #664 on: May 21, 2016, 10:59:04 PM »

Prove it.
???  Prove what?

Exactly.

???  What claims am I supposed to prove and why aren't you obligated to prove your own claims?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #665 on: May 21, 2016, 11:15:14 PM »

Prove it.
???  Prove what?

Exactly.

???  What claims am I supposed to prove and why aren't you obligated to prove your own claims?

So you claim you made no claims?

Please provide proof of that.

As well as proof that I am obligated to prove my own claims whilst you are free to claim you made no claims whilst providing no proof for either.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #666 on: May 21, 2016, 11:21:05 PM »

Prove it.
???  Prove what?

Ha ha ha....this is Awesome!!! This is Legba's version of winning. I am going to say prove it to everyone tomorrow no matter what they say to me. Actually I need to go to the store so I can say prove it when they ask paper or plastic ha ha.

Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #667 on: May 21, 2016, 11:32:19 PM »

Prove it.
???  Prove what?

Ha ha ha....this is Awesome!!! This is Legba's version of winning. I am going to say prove it to everyone tomorrow no matter what they say to me. Actually I need to go to the store so I can say prove it when they ask paper or plastic ha ha.

So it's okay when super-shill frenat pulls this shit but not okay when I do it?

Sickening hypocrisy & shill-solidarity noted.

?

frenat

« Reply #668 on: May 22, 2016, 05:51:49 AM »
If you really can't tell the difference between asking for evidence of claims like the trails contain barium and/or aluminum and the crap you're doing then that is really sad for you.  I'm betting you do though and this is just further proof you're really just a teenager

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #669 on: May 22, 2016, 06:17:26 AM »

Prove it.
???  Prove what?

Exactly.

So you claim you made no claims?

Please provide proof of that.
How does someone prove a negative?

As well as proof that I am obligated to prove my own claims whilst you are free to claim you made no claims whilst providing no proof for either.

burden of proof

noun
1. Chiefly Law. the obligation to offer evidence that the court or jury could reasonably believe, in support of a contention, failing which the case will be lost.

2. the obligation to establish a contention as fact by evoking evidence of its probable truth.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #670 on: May 22, 2016, 07:50:23 AM »
If you really can't tell the difference between asking for evidence of claims like the trails contain barium and/or aluminum and the crap you're doing then that is really sad for you.

Please provide proof for this assertion.

How does someone prove a negative?

Please provide proof that I asked you to prove a negative when I asked you for proof of your claim that you made no claims; the non-existence of your claimed non-claims should be a matter of record, surely?

burden of proof

noun
1. Chiefly Law. the obligation to offer evidence that the court or jury could reasonably believe, in support of a contention, failing which the case will be lost.

2. the obligation to establish a contention as fact by evoking evidence of its probable truth.

Please provide proof that I have neither offered evidence that could reasonably be believed, nor met the obligation to evoke evidence of my contention's probable truth in order to establish it as fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #671 on: May 22, 2016, 08:01:01 AM »
Wake me up when you feel like contributing anything to the discussion.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #672 on: May 22, 2016, 11:49:28 AM »
Wake me up when you feel like contributing anything to the discussion.

Please provide proof that I have not contributed anything to the discussion on a thread I started.

You may have difficulty with this one, Perry Freemason...

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #673 on: May 22, 2016, 02:32:26 PM »

You may have difficulty with this one, Perry Freemason...

Ok that is funny, I have to give credit for that.

I'm betting you do though and this is just further proof you're really just a teenager

I would like to know how old Legba really is. You get visuals of people reading now they communicate, visual of him is quite interesting lol. It would be cool to do how some forums do and have actual meetings twice a year or something like that. Though it seems transparency is not viewed highly by most here.

Now I am sure I will get yelled at for "trying to get people's info" like I did when I sarcastically asked for Legba's address to send him a kitten .

I have learned most of the long term regulars here do not like me and I have not figured out the motivation yet. Maybe it's the transparency issue, hell I don't know. Maybe I am a sock puppet shill, so brainwashed that I myself do not even realize it
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #674 on: May 25, 2016, 02:10:57 PM »
burden of proof

noun

Please provide proof that I have neither offered evidence that could reasonably be believed, nor met the obligation to evoke evidence of my contention's probable truth in order to establish it as fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #675 on: May 25, 2016, 03:49:52 PM »
burden of proof

noun

Conclusive proof can be found here.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #676 on: May 26, 2016, 12:35:57 AM »
Incorrect.

Try again, old man...

burden of proof

noun

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #677 on: May 26, 2016, 04:08:33 AM »
I would like to know how old Legba really is. You get visuals of people reading now they communicate, visual of him is quite interesting lol.
The best I can guess is that Papa is a 3 year old, going on 65! And he doesn't communicate - he spouts!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #678 on: May 26, 2016, 04:38:56 AM »
Tell us more about these magical clouds that contain no water, Geoff, you mental old soak...

The rest of you:

burden of proof

noun

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #679 on: June 03, 2016, 02:21:48 PM »
You all ran away from this too:

burden of proof

noun

Now watch frenat magically appear!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #680 on: June 03, 2016, 03:07:59 PM »
You all ran away from this too:

burden of proof

noun

Now watch frenat magically appear!
I posted a link to your entire post history.  How much more evidence do you need? ???

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #681 on: June 03, 2016, 10:49:02 PM »
So you can't do it?

Fair enough.

« Reply #682 on: June 04, 2016, 08:55:21 AM »
I am bringing to think Papa is joking.
Po's law.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #683 on: June 04, 2016, 09:01:37 AM »
So you can't do it?

Fair enough.
What evidence do you have that I didn't do it?

no dog
« Reply #684 on: June 10, 2016, 04:37:32 PM »
Let us examine the term 'over the horizon communications'; because that is what chemtrails facilitate.

Note the word 'OVER'...

If there is no horizon, as on the b.s. flat earth, why would OVER the horizon comms be needed?
They have to call them something. 

I trust you are not playing semantics but I know nothing about engineering communications.  For all I know, the chemtrails speed up signals.  If that is all they do for communications, then the form of the earth is irrelevent. 

Why are OVER the horizon comms needed? 

Plus, if you get to an elevated vantage point, you can WATCH a chemtrailing plane rise up above the horizon, the trail it leaves behind CLEARLY following the curvature exactly as predicted.
What is that prediction?  How is the appearance of the chemtrails indicative of curvature?

I do not have a dog in this race.  I just want to enjoy the truth. 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
Re: no dog
« Reply #685 on: June 11, 2016, 01:42:19 AM »
Plus, if you get to an elevated vantage point, you can WATCH a chemtrailing plane rise up above the horizon, the trail it leaves behind CLEARLY following the curvature exactly as predicted.
What is that prediction?  How is the appearance of the chemtrails indicative of curvature?

I do not have a dog in this race.  I just want to enjoy the truth.

The prediction is that an object will follow the stated curvature of the earth as it gets further away & that with increased distance this curve will become more pronounced.

It is difficult to be in the correct position to observe chemplanes obeying this prediction; I was lucky inasmuch as I was in an elevated position with clear views to the horizon, & two of them were coming almost directly towards me, one a few minutes after the other, with the dawn sun helping illuminate their trails so as to be clearly visible (they were heading roughly SSE-NNW btw).

As they came over the horizon they appeared to be travelling near vertically, slowly levelling out as they got closer until they were following a horizontal path as they flew overhead.

I did not observe the 1st one come over the horizon, but noticed the trail & initially thought it to be smoke from a power-station or similar due to its near-vertical nature; then I saw it was in fact a chemplane.

The 2nd one was following a similar flight-path though, so I was able to observe its behaviour in its entirety.

This is what I observed, & this observation was in accord with the earth having curvature.

It does not mean the entire earth is curved; but my little bit of it certainly seems to be.

All I can suggest is that you try to make the same observations yourself & draw your own conclusions from them.

I have drawn mine.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: no dog
« Reply #686 on: June 11, 2016, 02:00:34 AM »
Let us examine the term 'over the horizon communications'; because that is what chemtrails facilitate.

Note the word 'OVER'...

If there is no horizon, as on the b.s. flat earth, why would OVER the horizon comms be needed?

I trust you are not playing semantics but I know nothing about engineering communications.  For all I know, the chemtrails speed up signals.  If that is all they do for communications, then the form of the earth is irrelevent. 

No, no, Papa would never be guilty of "playing semantics", he thinks that's related to racism.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #687 on: June 11, 2016, 02:09:50 AM »

Note the word 'OVER'...

No, no, Papa would never be guilty of "playing semantics", he thinks that's related to racism.

See?

Why would a blatant 'round earther' shill want to astroturf & ignore clear evidence in favour of curvature of the earth?

Answer that & you'll get closer to the heart of what is really going on here.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #688 on: June 11, 2016, 02:45:10 AM »
Note the word 'OVER'...

See?

Why would a blatant 'round earther' shill want to astroturf & ignore clear evidence in favour of curvature of the earth?

And I thought I was defending you by saying that you would never be guilty of a purely "semantic" argument! Next time I won't bother.

« Reply #689 on: June 11, 2016, 02:46:09 AM »
As they came over the horizon they appeared to be travelling near vertically, slowly levelling out as they got closer until they were following a horizontal path as they flew overhead.
Indeed, I see that nearly every day.   I presumed the vertical path is to achieve height. 
The chemplanes I see are clearly flying much higher than the clouds and they travel far.  It looks to me like their paths chase the path of the sun. 

At some point, the laws of perspective kick in and none of these planes are compelled to follow a straight path. 

It does not mean the entire earth is curved; but my little bit of it certainly seems to be.
I can appreciate that being possible.  There have been old maps depicting as such. 

See?

The avoidance by the shills is indeed suspect and is much greater evidence than watching planes fly by, in my opinion.