Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.

• 900 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.
« Reply #450 on: May 01, 2016, 02:54:39 AM »
Getting a bit boring round here; let's spice it up a bit, eh?

Indeed.

This forum is full of ex-forces comms/radar ops, yet they all have nothing to say on a subject they should be expert in.

Bit of a lol needed there.

Now; if chemtrails are for 'geoengineering' then why would the surveyors on a 450 million construction project need them?

Because that is what I Observed.

At 8am on the day that surveying began there were 3 greasy, low altitude chemtrails sprayed directly above the valley the surveying took place in.

Did the surveyors - who were using GPS equipment - need it to be nice & warm that day?

Or did they need pin-point accuracy from their equipment?

You decide.

Keep Observing...
I've been observing these mother fuckers spraying shit on me day after day. Sometimes there is a much as 20 chemtrails that I can see from my back porch. Some days there are none. Usually if none are there in the morning they spray them sometime during the day. That shit turns the sky white, I can sit there and watch that shit spread out. It turns the sky from blue to white.

Exactly, hoppy; only a full retard would deny that these things exist.

And anyone who's old enough to remember pre-1990's skies - let alone grew up around military pilots & air bases like myself - knows damn well they're not 'persistent contrails'.

Thing is, they're not especially harmful; even with them the air in the UK is far cleaner than it was when I was younger & there was more industry & domestic coal fires.

So it's not a big deal for me to be honest; in fact the only reason I started this thread was because a fraud mod kept locking my rocket threads so I thought I'd cause some trouble by letting one of the military's best-kept secrets out of the bag...

Just to piss all the spook-trolls here off, like.

Same reason I mentioned frenat's youtube troll channel; I see he's cleaned it up & hidden his little troll playlist, as well as the lulzy video of a man dressed as a fairy dancing to gaylord music.

Spook-trolls deserve pissing off, you see...

Because nobody likes them, their controllers least of all; let's face it, who on earth would relish spending their working life dealing with people so morally bankrupt they're prepared to spend all day on the internet lying & snooping for a living?

Yuck! Horrid things they are...

Anyhoo; keep Observing & remember - 'satellites' are just a bunch of muck thrown out the back of an airplane!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #451 on: May 01, 2016, 10:32:25 AM »
This is the uppers. Don't post your gay sex stories.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #452 on: May 01, 2016, 10:40:19 AM »
As you ignored everything I wrote & spammed gibberish, I will simply repost.

Indeed.

This forum is full of ex-forces comms/radar ops, yet they all have nothing to say on a subject they should be expert in.

Bit of a lol needed there.

Now; if chemtrails are for 'geoengineering' then why would the surveyors on a 450 million construction project need them?

Because that is what I Observed.

At 8am on the day that surveying began there were 3 greasy, low altitude chemtrails sprayed directly above the valley the surveying took place in.

Did the surveyors - who were using GPS equipment - need it to be nice & warm that day?

Or did they need pin-point accuracy from their equipment?

You decide.

Keep Observing...
I've been observing these mother fuckers spraying shit on me day after day. Sometimes there is a much as 20 chemtrails that I can see from my back porch. Some days there are none. Usually if none are there in the morning they spray them sometime during the day. That shit turns the sky white, I can sit there and watch that shit spread out. It turns the sky from blue to white.

And anyone who's old enough to remember pre-1990's skies - let alone grew up around military pilots & air bases like myself - knows damn well they're not 'persistent contrails'.

Thing is, they're not especially harmful; even with them the air in the UK is far cleaner than it was when I was younger & there was more industry & domestic coal fires.

So it's not a big deal for me to be honest; in fact the only reason I started this thread was because a fraud mod kept locking my rocket threads so I thought I'd cause some trouble by letting one of the military's best-kept secrets out of the bag...

Just to piss all the spook-trolls here off, like.

Same reason I mentioned frenat's youtube troll channel; I see he's cleaned it up & hidden his little troll playlist, as well as the lulzy video of a man dressed as a fairy dancing to gaylord music.

Because nobody likes them, their controllers least of all; let's face it, who on earth would relish spending their working life dealing with people so morally bankrupt they're prepared to spend all day on the internet lying & snooping for a living?

Anyhoo; keep Observing & remember - 'satellites' are just a bunch of muck thrown out the back of an airplane!

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #453 on: May 01, 2016, 10:42:30 AM »
lol

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

Try making a cloud yourself.

lol
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #454 on: May 01, 2016, 10:45:10 AM »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #455 on: May 01, 2016, 11:04:39 AM »
You need to get help for your Nephophobia.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #456 on: May 01, 2016, 11:08:00 AM »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #457 on: May 01, 2016, 12:23:18 PM »
It's the fear of clouds.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

DanneJeRusse

• Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!
« Reply #458 on: May 01, 2016, 01:55:05 PM »

So, when you use the term "retard" you are in fact referring to (IDD) intellectual developmental disability, a condition that often results in dementia later in life? Or, is it just a slang term used by puerile adolescents who don't know any better?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #459 on: May 01, 2016, 09:17:45 PM »

« Reply #460 on: May 01, 2016, 11:52:27 PM »
Nope, still not getting it.

You seem to be having trouble with the concept of 'empirical evidence'...

Unlike the concept of 'time wasting', at which you are indeed expert.
Say what you want.

'evidence relating to or based on experience or observation'

Observe the received data with the example above, experience the operation across the earth, including the centre of oceans where 20 satellites are received.  All proves exactly how GPS works.

Where is your empirical evidence as to how GPS works?  You have none.
Still no empirical evidence for how you think GPS works.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #461 on: May 02, 2016, 12:06:17 AM »

Oh look here's me showing you it pages ago:

Empirical evidence is information acquired by observation or experimentation.

Exactly.

And neither Observation nor Experiment can confirm the existence of flying trashcans 20,000 miles up in the sky.

It can, however, confirm the existence of airplanes, chemtrails & cell-phone towers.

Just as it can confirm that all the 'satellite TV' antennas near me point directly at a big cell tower.

A point that you ignored...

Again.

Instead, you pulled the usual shill-trick of exhorting me to waste valuable time poring over fake data...

Ah; the old ones are the best, eh?

You are the shilliest link - Goodbye!
Other satellite dishes point at transmitters in space.  Look beyond your area.

Try this http://www.dishpointer.com/  Any problems with it?

I will also add that radio triangulation is also well-known, scientifically-established technology.

Any more time-wasting Lies you'd like to spam in the absence of genuine empirical evidence that GPS satellites exist?

« Reply #462 on: May 02, 2016, 02:38:10 AM »

Oh look here's me showing you it pages ago:

Empirical evidence is information acquired by observation or experimentation.

Exactly.

And neither Observation nor Experiment can confirm the existence of flying trashcans 20,000 miles up in the sky.

It can, however, confirm the existence of airplanes, chemtrails & cell-phone towers.

Just as it can confirm that all the 'satellite TV' antennas near me point directly at a big cell tower.

A point that you ignored...

Again.

Instead, you pulled the usual shill-trick of exhorting me to waste valuable time poring over fake data...

Ah; the old ones are the best, eh?

You are the shilliest link - Goodbye!
Other satellite dishes point at transmitters in space.  Look beyond your area.

Try this http://www.dishpointer.com/  Any problems with it?

I will also add that radio triangulation is also well-known, scientifically-established technology.

Any more time-wasting Lies you'd like to spam in the absence of genuine empirical evidence that GPS satellites exist?
There is no empirical evidence for GPS operating in any way other than with satellites.  Zero documentation.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #463 on: May 02, 2016, 03:35:55 AM »
There is no empirical evidence for GPS operating in any way other than with satellites.  Zero documentation.

::)

« Reply #464 on: May 02, 2016, 07:48:42 AM »

Please provide empirical evidence that GPS does not use satellites if you are convinced you are correct.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #465 on: May 02, 2016, 08:05:38 AM »
I don't need to; stop twisting things.

GPS can be explained without satellites, via known technology & observable phenomena.

All of which I have detailed.

Occam's Razor states that the explanation requiring the least assumptions is most likely correct.

So, if GPS can be explained without the huge assumption of physics-defying flying trashcans in shpayze, then that explanation is most likely correct.

All of which you know already.

So; over to you: either provide genuine empirical evidence for the existence of GPS satellites or admit defeat...

If your programming will allow you to?

Last chance, Inquisi-bot.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #466 on: May 02, 2016, 08:30:54 AM »
Occam's Razor states that the explanation requiring the least assumptions is most likely correct.

So, if GPS can be explained without the huge assumption of physics-defying flying trashcans in shpayze, then that explanation is most likely correct.
But Occam's Razor does not say that the simplest explanation must be the correct one.  Therefore, it's still possible for the more complicated explanation to be the correct one.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #467 on: May 02, 2016, 08:35:54 AM »

GPS can be explained without satellites, via known technology & observable phenomena.

So; over to you: either provide genuine empirical evidence for the existence of GPS satellites or admit defeat...

In this case it is not about just saying it can't be satellites, it's about providing evidence. which you have failed to do.

'The Global Positioning System (GPS) and Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS) systems are satellite-based systems'

http://www.tomtom.com/
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 08:39:00 AM by inquisitive »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #468 on: May 02, 2016, 08:47:09 AM »
Deniers can always point to GSM location services from cell towers, but GSM works somewhat differently than GPS and does not provide the same coverage or accuracy as GPS.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #469 on: May 02, 2016, 08:50:52 AM »
Let's exclude the science of it all. No one has every provided how a conspiracy of this magnitude could be performed.

Only answer I have ever received is that TOP MEN have orchestrated it.
Quote from: Crutchwater
Quote from: FlatOrange
You can't murder a suicide victim
Tell that to Epstein!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #470 on: May 02, 2016, 08:57:12 AM »
Less TALK; more EVIDENCE.

Thank you please!

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #471 on: May 02, 2016, 11:41:53 AM »

Thank you please!

^said the pot.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #472 on: May 02, 2016, 12:06:25 PM »

« Reply #473 on: May 03, 2016, 01:34:23 AM »
NO U!!!

Thank you please!
If you disagree with the known and accepted way that GPS works then it is for you to provide the evidence.

Receivers give the location of the transmitters which proves they are orbiting satellites.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #474 on: May 03, 2016, 01:38:02 AM »
If you disagree with the known and accepted way that GPS works then it is for you to provide the evidence.

We can do this forever, inquisi-bot...

Occam's Razor will always be on my side.

« Reply #475 on: May 03, 2016, 02:05:57 AM »

We can do this forever, inquisi-bot...

Occam's Razor will always be on my side.
Yet you have no explanation or evidence.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #476 on: May 03, 2016, 02:18:48 AM »

DanneJeRusse

• Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!
« Reply #477 on: May 03, 2016, 05:06:59 AM »

Admitting you know nothing about physics doesn't actually help your argument.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #478 on: May 03, 2016, 05:15:59 AM »
Newton's laws of motion & all the Gas laws explicitly forbid space flight as described, as do large chunks of thermodynamics...

So go argue with them & leave me out of it.

Meanwhile:

Is it possible for reflective particles sprayed from a plane to enhance troposcatter?  Sure.

There you go.

Add this to the empirical observation of both chemtrails & planes, plus the known methods of radio triangulation, troposcatter, etc, & you have a working hypothesis that does not require the ASSUMPTION of impossible trashcans in space.

Occam's Razor therefore says I win.

Deal with it.

« Reply #479 on: May 03, 2016, 05:38:30 AM »
Newton's laws of motion & all the Gas laws explicitly forbid space flight as described, as do large chunks of thermodynamics...

Actually Newton's laws of motion point directly towards space flight being very real, being that rockets work using most simple tenet of conservation of momentum.

The only problem is your complete lack of understanding of physics.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.