Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.
« Reply #360 on: April 24, 2016, 02:05:20 PM »
Hello again, Legba.  Nobody missed you.

LOL!!!

Psycho alert!

'Defender of NASA' eh?

With all their billions, they need 'defending' from what, exactly, psycho?

Obscure nobodies on even more obscure flat earth forums?

LMAO!!!

You've lost before you've even begun & don't even know it, you sad sack...

It's your own fault for not responding so of course it wouldn't be active, DUH!

LOL!!!

No; it's you Clown shill freak's faults for creating a ton of bullshit empty threads to slide it onto page three you maniac.

What a Loser...

So; Blue Moon the proven military shill & gay cannon-fodder fake 'twoofer' Puke 24/7/365 so far...

Any other JREF shill-spawn wanna throw their hats in the ring before we continue?

Come on - fill your boots, pedos!

Was that supposed to be insulting?  It seems like you're desperate for attention, so you're trying to provoke a response in any way you can.  It won't work on me, especially with nonsense like that.  I suggest you see a therapist.
Oh he is just a special little guy....he is fun in a cat trying to catch a laser pointer type of way. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:09:43 PM by Babyhighspeed »
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #361 on: April 24, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »
Oh look - 'babyhighspeed' has already learnt markjo's 'turn the page & grab top spot' trick...

You know how?

Because it's markjo.

Nice of him to defend the defender of NASA anyhoo; we get a lot of that round here for some reason...

I wonder why?

Oh; anyone got any genuine empirical evidence for the existence of GPS satellites yet btw?

That'd help your case!

I suspect you'll just have a heap of bullshit & 'NO U!!!' instead, however...

Last time I asked I got some weird story about camping in the woods or some shit...

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR REPRESSED ABUSE MEMORIES OKAY, JREF-ERS!

NICE MISTER RANDI WOULD NOT APPROVE!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #362 on: April 24, 2016, 03:53:47 PM »
Hello again, Legba.  Nobody missed you.

LOL!!!

Psycho alert!

'Defender of NASA' eh?

With all their billions, they need 'defending' from what, exactly, psycho?

Obscure nobodies on even more obscure flat earth forums?

LMAO!!!

You've lost before you've even begun & don't even know it, you sad sack...

It's your own fault for not responding so of course it wouldn't be active, DUH!

LOL!!!

No; it's you Clown shill freak's faults for creating a ton of bullshit empty threads to slide it onto page three you maniac.

What a Loser...

So; Blue Moon the proven military shill & gay cannon-fodder fake 'twoofer' Puke 24/7/365 so far...

Any other JREF shill-spawn wanna throw their hats in the ring before we continue?

Come on - fill your boots, pedos!

Wow! First I'm gay and now every round earther is a pedo. Now its still your fault because no matter how many threads are made you can still update your own by posting on it. I have dead threads of my own and in fact I have one that needs my response but I keep forgetting about it. You haven't respond in a while and therefore the thread was inactive.

The only one that believes in chem trails besides you in this thread is me and I didnt feel this topic called for my response (mainly due to the fact that I don't like to be associated with you).
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #363 on: April 24, 2016, 03:56:46 PM »
Papa ...I knew that would ruffle your feathers, I did learn from researching some of your post how much that rattles your cage :)

Palmerito0.....can you post that every time hiewa post, he is a powerful troll that I am attempting to run off. At least Papa's shenanigans are sometimes a bit cheeky. Kind of like watching a horse try to get a carrot tied to a stick on its head. You know it will never get the carrot, you kinda feel bad for it in a way, yet you still watch it attempt.

That's pretty much like Papa, especially his rash string of insults that are used to cover the fact that is evidence come from dreams he has had fueled by too alcohol and  potato chips before bed.

However, heiwa's shenanigans are just cruel and tragic... Not humorous what so ever, he has a chance of genuinely harming someone.

EDIT: Images irrelevant to the topic at hand has been removed. ~Jack
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 08:25:12 PM by Jack »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #364 on: April 24, 2016, 04:05:33 PM »

The only one that believes in chem trails besides you in this thread is me and I didnt feel this topic called for my response (mainly due to the fact that I don't like to be associated with you).

You never struck me as a chem trail type of guy. I have never really looked into it much, however never really found need to. That is something I still work alot with and quite familiar with alot of the jet engine designs . Just not sure how they would actually get foreign substances in the chambers to burn, where they would put the substance ect. Maybe I could be missing something, as I said I haven't looked into it much. I could get some pretty cool pictures of some drive engines and fan jet engines if that will help you with your research. I do contractor work for L.M. here in Dallas, about once to twice a month. I have one coming up. I can get pictures of things excluding the restricted area, there I have to dump pockets ect and use their tools and instruments.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #365 on: April 25, 2016, 02:15:42 AM »
Just not sure how they would actually get foreign substances in the chambers to burn, where they would put the substance ect

Who says they're putting foreign substances in the engine chamber to burn, dickhead?

Not me.

Lying dickhead.

As for where they'd put 'the substance'; ooh, I dunno?

In an airplane perhaps?

Or are airplanes not capable of carrying tanks of liquids now?

Better tell all them KC-135 operators pronto, as well as every aerial firefighting & cropdusting equipment provider, everywhere, ever!

Dickhead.

Now; drop the 'I work as an aerospace contractor' schtick you conman & show me the genuine empirical evidence that GPS satellites exist I've been requesting for pages, eh?

That would help your bullshit argument gain traction...

Bom Tishop

« Reply #366 on: April 25, 2016, 04:56:02 AM »
Hello??? Is anyone listening??? Markjo...are you there? Markjo!! I have to tell you how I feel!!

Oh legba, I always find it cute when you try to communicate with humans. Ever seen it when I dog trys to talk, yeah we dont understand a single thing it said, but it sure is cute when it trys.

Once again, research is just not something that's a good look for you is it? If you would have read even the post you were "responding" to, you would have seen that was aviation work. I am sorry to say my angry little friend, Lockheed Martin does use private contractors for specialized tasks. Sporadic tasks that is cheaper to bring in contractors instead of holding full time employees, paying them benefits ect.

Also if you would have read other things I have posted....or maybe the first thing I ever posted....you might have realized I have almost nill of aerospace work anymore. Since the privatised sector was stomped out by the big 7 and their governments.

Also unlike SOME people I will prove what I say if need be, have already done it once, will do it again if I get the wild hair. You know, proof and evidence...I know those are strange words, Google is your friend

Once again, gathering information from places other than YouTube and drunken junk food fueled dreams is possible you know....

MARKJO!!!!!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #367 on: April 25, 2016, 05:27:00 AM »
Cool story, psycho.

But you forgot this:

Now; drop the 'I work as an aerospace contractor' schtick you conman & show me the genuine empirical evidence that GPS satellites exist I've been requesting for pages, eh?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #368 on: April 25, 2016, 06:11:11 AM »
Reading comprehension is also not my strong suit. Hey?? Where is markjo?

Well, as I said the work I was referring to was AVIATION not AREOSPACE you can look up the difference if need be. I have stated the aerospace work as all but dried up in the last 3 to 4 years. After the big 7 and their government enforcers destroyed the private sector or bought them out. Doesn't that fit with your conspiracy model?

I have also said there is a possibility that parts I have built along with the many other people like myself, they could all be burried in the hills of Terlingua somewhere. Do I consider it likely no, however is it possible... yes. If you want truth so bad, instead of yelling, help find funding for the 3 stage I am trying to finish. It's 25 percent done with 50 percent give or take of the materials already in hand. Think about what that would end??? Earth shape, size, rocket dynamics in a vacuum, if it is even a vacuum ect ect ect. Then all there would be left is arguing about the data received. That is if we can even get to space, if it hits 200 km, hits something hard, then explodes...then I guess we have that answer too.

I have a jar of bulk small ball bearings, about half way full. I shook it yesterday and thought of you ;D You are fun sometimes though.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:13:07 AM by Babyhighspeed »

« Reply #369 on: April 25, 2016, 06:44:56 AM »
Cool story, psycho.

But you forgot this:

There is zero evidence that GPS actually operates in any way other than that stated.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #370 on: April 25, 2016, 01:17:45 PM »
*Yawn!*

You could all 'difeet & disstroi' me for ever if only you'd do this:

But you just can't, can you?

Starting to look a little suspicious, no?

DanneJeRusse

• Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!
« Reply #371 on: April 25, 2016, 01:31:24 PM »
*Yawn!*

You could all 'difeet & disstroi' me for ever if only you'd do this:

But you just can't, can you?

Starting to look a little suspicious, no?

hehe, that's like asking us to show you deep sea hydrothermal vents. A little dumb, yes?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #372 on: April 25, 2016, 01:38:15 PM »
Not at all.

Nice strawman though, obvious sock-puppet shill.

Now, again:

Come on; show me them.

If you can't, then my hypothesis - which you have already admitted to be perfectly technically feasible btw - wins by default.

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #373 on: April 25, 2016, 02:11:17 PM »
The fact GPS works regardless of location.
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

?

frenat

« Reply #374 on: April 25, 2016, 03:22:25 PM »

If you can't, then my hypothesis - which you have already admitted to be perfectly technically feasible btw - wins by default.
If by admitted you mean you ignored all the parts that show your hypothesis won't work.

DanneJeRusse

• Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!
« Reply #375 on: April 25, 2016, 04:03:18 PM »
Not at all.

Yes, it is exactly like that, we can no more take you into orbit to see the satellites themselves than we can go to the bottom of the ocean to see the vents. If you deny other sources of information as fraudulent, then observing the satellites yourself would be the only way to convince you. Or, would you deny that, too?

CaptainMagpie

• Aristibird of Knowledge
« Reply #376 on: April 25, 2016, 04:50:42 PM »
Chemtrials got declassified a long time ago. You can even go look up the patients for the aerosol system used to spray it that they attach to aircraft. I my memory serves I think it is even a CIA patient.
fuck off penguin.  I'll take my ban to tell you to go fuck your self.  Ban please.   I am waiting.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #377 on: April 26, 2016, 08:05:21 AM »
If by admitted you mean you ignored all the parts that show your hypothesis won't work.

More Lies from a proven Liar who retro-edits his posts to cover his Lying Lies.

we can no more take you into orbit to see the satellites themselves than we can go to the bottom of the ocean to see the vents.

Again with the creepy 'we'...

You sock-puppet shills love the old JREF 'We' don't you?

Anyhoo; as GPS satellites, & the means to deploy them, are in clear violation of all the Laws of physics as described, then yes, I would have to see them in situ to believe they exist.

Plus be given a new set of laws of physics to explain their presence.

In the absence of that, my hypothesis - which uses known technology & is in complete accord with known physical laws - seems a tad more... Probable.

You know how you autistic JREF shills love Occam's razor?

Try applying it for once, eh?

Toodle-pip, Level 50 Wizards!

« Reply #378 on: April 26, 2016, 09:12:49 AM »

we can no more take you into orbit to see the satellites themselves than we can go to the bottom of the ocean to see the vents.

Anyhoo; as GPS satellites, & the means to deploy them, are in clear violation of all the Laws of physics as described, then yes, I would have to see them in situ to believe they exist.

In the absence of that, my hypothesis - which uses known technology & is in complete accord with known physical laws - seems a tad more... Probable.

Are you OK with geostationary satellites for broadcast and communication?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #379 on: April 26, 2016, 10:06:42 AM »

Ha ha...I have to give you credit, just when I think you are out of insults you crap more out. Must be the same toilet you pass your evidence in.

I would calm down with the physics talk, your understanding of physics is no better than a birds understanding of glass. Go ahead, keep banging against it, you might get through this time....or this time...or this time....or this time...or...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #380 on: April 26, 2016, 12:58:48 PM »
LOL!!!

Same old sock-puppet psychos doing the same old gaslighting & mirroring...

Do you not yet realise I'm completely immune to that shit?

Now; PLEASE PROVIDE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE OF THE EXISTENCE OF GPS SATELLITES.

Because if you can not, then Occam's razor means I am correct.

So get to work, Shills...

'Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to Shill we go...'

Dig me out a 'GPS satellite' from your Walt Disney cartoon-mine, seventy-seven JREF dwarves!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #381 on: April 26, 2016, 03:45:45 PM »
Analyze the gps signal. You will see the satellite is in space.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #382 on: April 26, 2016, 03:46:15 PM »
LOL!!!

Same old sock-puppet psychos doing the same old gaslighting & mirroring...

Do you not yet realise I'm completely immune to that shit?

Now; PLEASE PROVIDE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE OF THE EXISTENCE OF GPS SATELLITES.

Because if you can not, then Occam's razor means I am correct.

So get to work, Shills...

'Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to Shill we go...'

Dig me out a 'GPS satellite' from your Walt Disney cartoon-mine, seventy-seven JREF dwarves!
Please provide details and evidence of your theory of operation, including some transmitter locations and their documentation.

Please show where gps.gov is incorrect.

Empirical evidence includes experimental results, please show yours.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #383 on: April 26, 2016, 10:39:22 PM »
Don't need to do any of that.

Stop trying to turn the tables, shills.

YOU claim GPS requires satellites, yet YOU can show not one single shred of genuine empirical evidence they exist.

Occam's razor therefore states my hypothesis is more likely, as it does not require the ASSUMPTION of the existence of invisible, physics-defying, flying trashcans in shpayze.

You are the weakest links - goodbye!

?

Woody

« Reply #384 on: April 26, 2016, 10:55:03 PM »
Don't need to do any of that.

Stop trying to turn the tables, shills.

YOU claim GPS requires satellites, yet YOU can show not one single shred of genuine empirical evidence they exist.

Occam's razor therefore states my hypothesis is more likely, as it does not require the ASSUMPTION of the existence of invisible, physics-defying, flying trashcans in shpayze.

You are the weakest links - goodbye!

Empirical Evidence:

LORAN C only covered a limited amount of the globe, GPS covers the entire globe.

LORAN C and GPS use different frequencies.

GPS satellites transmit their location.  There are open source programs written by people not affiliated with any government agency that work.  These programs and calculations used can be reviewed by anyone interested. Example: http://gnss-sdr.org/

You can take advantage of the doppler shift and track satellites and determine there distance from you. 
https://amateurgeophysics.wordpress.com/earth-orbiting-satellites/the-doppler-shift-of-satellite-radio-beacons/

Considering the below why would "they" lie where GPS signals are coming from:

TV satellite antennas are directional and need to be orientated towards the signal source.  The orientation needed is always above the horizon and varies according to the antennas location on Earth for the same satellite.

Long exposure pictures can be taken by anyone with a relatively cheap camera:

Every civilization has studied the stars to some degree and there is no records of these stationary objects until technology advanced to the point we could put satellites in orbit. These objects in the sky coincide with launches and where TV satellite dishes need to be pointed.

Iridium flares where not observed until mid 1997.  There number increased as more of the satellites were launched.

I earned my shill paycheck for the week.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #385 on: April 27, 2016, 12:20:44 AM »
Empirical Evidence:

LOL!!!

Liar.

Cartoonz plus the fact that radio technology has advanced since the 1940s & (shock horror!) can use different frequencies does not constitute 'empirical evidence'.

And even if your lights in the sky are not cartoonz, both 'operation skywatch' & 'operation moonwatch' conned amateur geeks into plotting a vast amount of naturally-occurring lights in the sky for the American military to then pass of as any amount of 'shpayze-shippzez'.

Starting with Sputnik, as it happens.

You should google it; it's an all-time classic con-trick & lulzy as Hell.

So no; no shill-check for you...

Goodbye!

« Reply #386 on: April 27, 2016, 12:28:42 AM »
Empirical Evidence:

LOL!!!

Liar.

Cartoonz plus the fact that radio technology has advanced since the 1940s & (shock horror!) can use different frequencies does not constitute 'empirical evidence'.

And even if your lights in the sky are not cartoonz, both 'operation skywatch' & 'operation moonwatch' conned amateur geeks into plotting a vast amount of naturally-occurring lights in the sky for the American military to then pass of as any amount of 'shpayze-shippzez'.

Starting with Sputnik, as it happens.

You should google it; it's an all-time classic con-trick & lulzy as Hell.

So no; no shill-check for you...

Goodbye!
Explain satellite TV reception.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #387 on: April 27, 2016, 12:47:05 AM »
Well, as I have repeatedly told your alzheimers-afflicted OCD little ass, all the 'satellite tv' dishes near me are pointing directly at a big old cell tower.

Perhaps there is a clue in that?

Now; genuine empirical evidence for your GPS satellites please!

Or Occam's razor will cut you bad...

Cut you bad, suckaz!

« Reply #388 on: April 27, 2016, 01:30:20 AM »
Well, as I have repeatedly told your alzheimers-afflicted OCD little ass, all the 'satellite tv' dishes near me are pointing directly at a big old cell tower.

Perhaps there is a clue in that?

Now; genuine empirical evidence for your GPS satellites please!

Or Occam's razor will cut you bad...

Cut you bad, suckaz!
Empirical evidence is information acquired by observation or experimentation. This data is recorded and analyzed by scientists and is a central process as part of the scientific method.

Analyse the GPS data. Read the documentation.  GPS receivers show moving transmitters.  Measure TV dish angles.

For GPS and satellite TV you cannot provide any measured or documented evidence for your claims.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #389 on: April 27, 2016, 02:09:34 AM »
Empirical evidence is information acquired by observation or experimentation.

Exactly.

And neither Observation nor Experiment can confirm the existence of flying trashcans 20,000 miles up in the sky.

It can, however, confirm the existence of airplanes, chemtrails & cell-phone towers.

Just as it can confirm that all the 'satellite TV' antennas near me point directly at a big cell tower.

A point that you ignored...

Again.

Instead, you pulled the usual shill-trick of exhorting me to waste valuable time poring over fake data...

Ah; the old ones are the best, eh?

You are the shilliest link - Goodbye!