Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.

• 900 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Tinfoil Hat Chemtrails.
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2016, 06:28:56 AM »
rain water samples tested in labs show the afore mentioned chemicals that have no right being in the rain water.

Do really believe this crap?     I always put chemtrail loonies at the bottom of the conspiracy food chain.    Next thing you'll be believing flat earth is a psyop.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

feuk

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ^ hmmmmm
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2016, 07:01:36 AM »
Lol ^,
Feel free to deny documented reality to your hearts content.

Maybe you believe the evidence is all fabricated and is one huge conspiracy by scientists, laboratories and members of the public   :o

"How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It's not easy to become sane."

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2016, 07:17:23 AM »
Lol ^,

Maybe you believe the evidence is all fabricated and is one huge conspiracy by scientists, laboratories and members of the public   :o

What evidence?   Contrails aren't evidence of anything other than  exhaust condensation.   

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2016, 08:04:44 AM »
JUST TO REMIND NEUTRALS: CHEMTRAILS PROVE THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH.

BUT ALL THE 'ROUND EARTHER' DISINFO-BOTS IGNORE THIS FACT.
Lurk moar.  High altitude clouds have been used a number of times to prove the curvature of the earth.  However, just like you, FE'ers tend to ignore, deny and rebuff any such compelling evidence.  That's why you would make a good FE'er; you have about the same level of intellectual integrity as an FE'er.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2016, 09:16:40 AM »
NO U!!!

The usual high quality contribution from paedo-lover & all-round scmuck markjo.

Of course, clouds are NOT comparable to a chemtrail-laying plane as they do not zoom over the horizon at 500 mph whilst leaving a thin smoke trail behind them...

A trail which exactly follows the curvature of the earth, I might add.

I watched this happen three times yesterday & it is the clearest evidence of curvature I have ever witnessed.

Yet the disinfo-things just cannot admit this phenomenon even exists; are they blind?

Or are they not allowed to..?

LOL!!!

How's it feel to be muzzled like a Dog, Losers?

Toodle-pip, disinfo-pets!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

feuk

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ^ hmmmmm
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2016, 09:27:26 AM »
Lol ^,

What evidence?   Contrails aren't evidence of anything other than  exhaust condensation.

*facepalm*

Analysed rain water you numpty  ;D
"How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It's not easy to become sane."

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2016, 09:40:54 AM »
Also this:

Everyone knows flat earth is a psyop

Interesting that you are acknowledging flat earth is a psyop, 'Homie Rayzor', as well as admitting psyops in fact exist.

You seem to have dropped out of your usual 'you're-all-tinfoil-hatter-conspiracy-theorist-nutters!' character, 'Homie Rayzor'...

Any other psyops you'd care to inform us of now you've started?

This is why my grandpa would have shot you & thrown your corpse in a shell-hole.

Because your field-craft is shocking & you are shit at your job.

Stay behind your keyboard, 'Homie Rayzor'; you would be dead meat on IRL ops...

'Homie Rayzor'.

lol.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2016, 09:50:04 AM »
Lol ^,

*facepalm*

Chemtrail/contrail clouds are generally far too high and too sparse to produce rain.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2016, 09:55:54 AM »
Chemtrail/contrail clouds are generally far too high and too sparse to produce rain.

Now markjo's admitting chemtrails exist...

Another keyboard warrior for the shell-hole.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2016, 05:27:18 PM »
Lol ^,

*facepalm*

So contrails at 30,000 ft have been analysed and contamination from other sources eliminated?    Rain water analysis is meaningless without context.

Just so I can understand a bit more explain how you think chemicals get into the contrails?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2016, 05:32:47 PM »
Also this:

Interesting that you are acknowledging flat earth is a psyop, 'Homie Rayzor', as well as admitting psyops in fact exist.

You seem to have dropped out of your usual 'you're-all-tinfoil-hatter-conspiracy-theorist-nutters!' character, 'Homie Rayzor'...

Any other psyops you'd care to inform us of now you've started?

This is why my grandpa would have shot you & thrown your corpse in a shell-hole.

Because your field-craft is shocking & you are shit at your job.

Stay behind your keyboard, 'Homie Rayzor'; you would be dead meat on IRL ops...

'Homie Rayzor'.

lol.

What,   now you are calling on the spirits of your ancestors to avenge your failings in real life?    Sad and pathetic.

BTW,  what's with the "Homie"  thing all of a sudden,  did you become a rapper all of a sudden?

Everyone knows that a  psyop is the only rational explanation for the flat earth movement,  if you can make them believe the earth is flat they will believe anything.  :)
Don't know why it took you so long to figure it out.   You are going to get demoted if you don't lift your game.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2016, 10:41:07 PM »
Another meltdown from 'Homie Rayzor'; he sees conspiracies everywhere you know?
Except when it comes to flat earth; he says that's a psyop.

What's with the "Homie Rayzor"  thing,  normally I can decode your retarded insults,  but this one has me stumped? 

Did I say flat earth was a psyop,  you must be mistaken.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2016, 11:52:06 PM »

Then he changes his mind; then he changes it back...

See how easily confused you are,  this is not going to look good on your record....   

?

frenat

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2016, 04:10:03 AM »

Just to add; on the day that all the chemtrailing was going on there were normal planes flying at the same speed & altitude as the chemplanes but leaving ordinary contrails.
And how could you tell just using your eyes that they were at the same altitude?  Especially considering that the difference between whether a contrail will be persistent or not could be just a few feet of altitude.  Apparently you must have a skill that nobody else in the world does because what you are describing is impossible using just your eyes.  Amazing!   ::)

And are you really basing your determination of whether something is a contrail or "chemtrail" on its persistence?  Do you believe persistent contrails can't exist?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2016, 08:32:11 AM »
And how could you tell just using your eyes that they were at the same altitude?

LOL!!!

What else am I supposed to use?

My ears?

My nose?

You idiot.

And just stop with your 'persistent contrails' bullshit.

I grew up in a family of military pilots, near airbases, remember?

They were actually flying over Europe in the winter of 1945, so stick your misleading photos up your disinfo-arse.

And seems Rayzor's gone mental again...

Chuntering away to himself like a tramp on a park bench:

Did I say flat earth was a psyop,  you must be mistaken.

Oh look:

LOL!!!

Psycho.

Poor old 'Homie Rayzor'; he sees conspiracies everywhere you know?

Then he changes his mind; then he changes it back...

Anyhoo, amongst all the psychotic episodes & NO U!!! no-one addressed this:

Yep, the blackmailed paedo internet disinfo-things simply will not acknowledge the existence of one of the most blatant & easily-visible proofs of the earth's curvature there is.

LOL!!!

Let us examine the term 'over the horizon communications'; because that is what chemtrails facilitate.

Note the word 'OVER'...

If there is no horizon, as on the b.s. flat earth, why would OVER the horizon comms be needed?

Plus, if you get to an elevated vantage point, you can WATCH a chemtrailing plane rise up above the horizon, the trail it leaves behind CLEARLY following the curvature exactly as predicted.

I was doing so yesterday, on three occasions; it would be easy to video such an event & post it here...

Yet the lying paedo-things do not.

Now why would that be, I wonder?

LOL!!!

Btw; anyone ever met a 'flat earther' IRL? Because I have not, ever.

Yet the interwebz seem to be full of em...

Psyop detected!

A psyop to detract from space/satellite fraud, chemtrails, & associate any 'truther' with the worst kind of nonsense imaginable...

& shit like the trans pacific trade pact too; lotsa Aussie shills active here, helping sell their country to the jackals like the treacherous paedos they are.

My grandpa would have shot such types on sight & thrown their corpse in a shell-hole...

But that's another story.

Like I say, I'm bored with this place now; I know who you all are, who you work for & why.

Not much more to do except rag on your vile selves & point out how dumb & corrupt you are...

Toodle-pip, scum of the earth!

Just to add; on the day that all the chemtrailing was going on there were normal planes flying at the same speed & altitude as the chemplanes but leaving ordinary contrails.

This is easily Observed on most days of heavy chemtrailing.

So you really need to drop this 'persistent contrail' b.s.

Telling people they are not seeing something that they are directly Observing makes you come over like the Thought-Gestapo...

LOL!!!

You do that anyway...

Toodle-pip, Ministry of Truthers!

?

frenat

« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2016, 08:56:35 AM »
And how could you tell just using your eyes that they were at the same altitude?

LOL!!!

What else am I supposed to use?

My ears?

My nose?

You idiot.
ad hominem noted.  You just can't post without doing that can you?
The point is that you CAN'T determine the altitude of an aircraft with just your eyes.  You have to use RADAR, comparison to another aircraft with a known altitude (less reliable), or a tracking website.  So your observation that planes leaving trails and others that weren't were at the same altitude is bogus.

And just stop with your 'persistent contrails' bullshit.
Not bullshit.  Persistent contrails can and do exist.  They are simply cirrus clouds.  When conditions are right for cirrus clouds to exist then so will persistent contrails at or near that same altitude.

I grew up in a family of military pilots, near airbases, remember?
How would I remember that?  When and where was it posted?

They were actually flying over Europe in the winter of 1945, so stick your misleading photos up your disinfo-arse.
Prove they are disinfo.  I posted photos from years past of persistent contrails directly refuting YOUR bullshit that they only started in the 90's.  IIRC I also posted links to newspaper articles from the 40's, 50's, and 70's describing persistent contrails.  How exactly is that disinfo?

And you never answered these questions. 

And are you really basing your determination of whether something is a contrail or "chemtrail" on its persistence?  Do you believe persistent contrails can't exist?

http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:59:07 AM by frenat »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2016, 09:24:00 AM »
The point is that you CAN'T determine the altitude of an aircraft with just your eyes.

*Yawn!*

You CAN determine whether two airplanes in close proximity are flying at the same altitude though.

Very easily in fact.

Which is what I actually said, you disgusting disinfo-filth.

And yes, you will get an ad hom every time I bother replying to you & you will like it.

Because you will have deserved the ad hom.

Because you are disinfo-filth.

You just proved that by trying to twist my words into something I never said...

Didn't you, disinfo-filth?

?

frenat

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2016, 09:35:49 AM »
The point is that you CAN'T determine the altitude of an aircraft with just your eyes.

*Yawn!*

You CAN determine whether two airplanes in close proximity are flying at the same altitude though.

Very easily in fact.
Wrong.
Check out this link (I know you won't but there is evidence there proving your assertion wrong whether you like it or not)
http://contrailscience.com/why-do-some-planes-leave-long-trails-but-others-dont/

Which is what I actually said, you disgusting disinfo-filth.
And it is still wrong.

You just proved that by trying to twist my words into something I never said...

I twisted nothing.  I asked how you could tell using only your eyes that they were at the same altitude.  You rudely responded because you were apparently unaware that it isn't possible to determine two planes are at the same altitude without some other reference.  I also said "your observation that planes leaving trails and others that weren't were at the same altitude is bogus" leaving the context of your statement. I even posted a link backing up what I said.  Notice I also said that one way to determine altitude is comparison to another aircraft at a known altitude but in parentheses (less reliable).  It is less reliable because two identical aircraft can be separated by thousands of feet and still appear the same. If they are not identical aircraft then it is even harder because they can be vastly different sizes but still look similar.  It is explained fully in the link I posted.

By quoting only my first sentence YOU removed my context where I WAS responding to your assertion that you were comparing aircraft near each other.  YOU twisted my words.

Nothing I posted is disinfo.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:39:40 AM by frenat »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2016, 09:50:55 AM »
it isn't possible to determine two planes are at the same altitude without some other reference.

LOL!!!

You really should tell that to the pilots in my family.

Because they did it all the time & their lives depended on them getting it right.

One of them was a Wing Commander in the Pathfinders; are you calling him a Liar?

He also took part in the original operations using aluminium strips for radar-wave reflection...

They called it 'window'.

I'd like to hear you tell him about your 'persistent contrails' too...

He'd laugh right in your rotten lying face.

You really are disgusting disinfo-filth, aren't you?

I mean, what are the chances an ex-military radar operator would be hanging round a flat earth forum just waiting to gatekeep this very subject?

How dumb do you think I am?

You filthy, traitorous little scumbag.

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2016, 09:58:06 AM »
The purpose of a 'conspiracy theorists' tinfoil hat is allegedly to Reflect Radio Waves.

Tinfoil is made of Aluminium.

Interestingly, the main ingredient of Chemtrails - which only retards & paid shills cannot see - is also Aluminium...

Along with Barium.

Is there any history of Aluminium & Barium being aerosolised in the upper atmosphere to enhance radio wave reflectivity?

Why yes - there are plenty!

'Operation Smoke Puff' is one; & guess what?

It was performed shortly before the first 'transcontinental satellite broadcast'...

LOL!!!

Tinfoil hats on everyone; watch the shills assemble!

theEngineer will help out, I'm sure; he LOVES his space-fraud; he's a real, live rokkit enjynerr you know!

Off you go, disinfo-scum; pick the bones out of that...
Four pages and you have been unable to post any real proof regarding aluminum foil.  This is disappointing and unacceptable.  You have failed.

Here is all the proof one needs.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

?

frenat

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2016, 10:03:11 AM »
it isn't possible to determine two planes are at the same altitude without some other reference.

LOL!!!

You really should tell that to the pilots in my family.

Because they did it all the time & their lives depended on them getting it right.

One of them was a Wing Commander in the Pathfinders; are you calling him a Liar?
And I'll bet he knew the types of planes and therefore HAD that other reference, didn't he?  As I mentioned, if the planes are identical then relative size can be used but can still be off by a few thousand feet.  And thanks for proving you didn't bother to look at the link provided. 

He also took part in the original operations using aluminium strips for radar-wave reflection...

They called it 'window'.
Good for him.  I'll bet it looked NOTHING like what you think "chemtrails" look like.

I'd like to hear you tell him about your 'persistent contrails' too...

He'd laugh right in your rotten lying face.
Then that would only prove he's not a pilot or he would know that contrails can be persistent.

I mean, what are the chances an ex-military radar operator would be hanging round a flat earth forum just waiting to gatekeep this very subject?
I wasn't a radar operator.  I was an Air Battle Manager.  I provided tactical control using RADAR but I was not the operator.
As for why I'm here, as I've mentioned in other thread, I'm here because this place is entertaining.

And you avoided the questions yet again.

And just for good measure, here are all the other questions just from this thread that you can't answer.
Why are you assuming the trails had anything to do with the surveyors?  How did you determine the altitude?  How did you know they were "greasy"?

Any proof of your previous claim that these trails contain aluminum and/or barium?

How about your claim in another thread that I claimed to be a non-native English speaker?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:06:55 AM by frenat »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2016, 10:14:02 AM »
And I'll bet he knew the types of planes and therefore HAD that other reference, didn't he?

Yes.

And I knew the types of plane I was looking at & therefore ALSO had that other reference, didn't I?

You revolting, word-twisting, lying filth.

But that's enough of you denigrating the men who won the war to keep scumbag disinfo-filth like you free only for you to stab them in the back by Lying to their descendants.

Everyone here now knows what a repugnant, parasitic & cowardly specimen you are.

But keep digging your hole if you like?

Toodle-pip, Traitor!

?

frenat

« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2016, 10:20:15 AM »
And I'll bet he knew the types of planes and therefore HAD that other reference, didn't he?

Yes.

And I knew the types of plane I was looking at & therefore ALSO had that other reference, didn't I?
Sure you did.  Thanks for proving AGAIN that you didn't look at the link provided or you'd realize that large aircraft of various sizes look very similar from a distance.  But even IF true then they could STILL have been a few thousand feet apart. And even a few feet could be the difference between persistent and non-persistent contrails.  Even at the same altitude if they are using different engines one could have contrails and another could not.  Again, all covered in that link you refuse to read.

snip useless rant
Careful, you don't want to have a meltdown.
I've lied to nobody and twisted nothing.

And you avoided the questions yet again.

And just for good measure, here are all the other questions just from this thread that you can't answer.
Why are you assuming the trails had anything to do with the surveyors?  How did you determine the altitude?  How did you know they were "greasy"?

Any proof of your previous claim that these trails contain aluminum and/or barium?

How about your claim in another thread that I claimed to be a non-native English speaker?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2016, 10:45:25 AM »
We're done for the day, scumbag, so stick your tl;dr disinfo-spam up your arse.

If you think calling decorated war heroes Liars has won you any converts to your disinfo-agenda then you are very, very wrong.

Every single neutral reader of this thread will be hating your guts right now.

Chemtrails are sprayed to enhance troposcatter: FACT.

Because 'comms satellites' do not exist: FACT.

Everyone with any technical & historical knowledge knows this.

Now fuck off back into your rancid disinfo-hole, traitor to humanity.

?

frenat

« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2016, 10:50:02 AM »
We're done for the day, scumbag, so stick your tl;dr disinfo-spam up your arse.
Prove anything I've said is disinfo.

If you think calling decorated war heroes Liars has won you any converts to your disinfo-agenda then you are very, very wrong.
I called nobody a liar.  Please actually read.

Every single neutral reader of this thread will be hating your guts right now.
so you say.

Chemtrails are sprayed to enhance troposcatter: FACT.
Prove they exist first and then prove their contents.  You have done neither:  FACT
Chaff and other material that have been used to reflect signals looks NOTHING like mythical "chemtrails": FACT

Because 'comms satellites' do not exist: FACT.
If only you could prove that.  This proposal would be useless for precision location because your proposed reflection layer is not stationary: FACT
Interesting how "chemtrailers" can't even agree on their supposed purpose:  FACT

Everyone with any technical & historical knowledge knows this.
Prove this too.  I'll bet you can't and won't even try.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2016, 11:01:02 AM »
You just have to keep replying don't you?

I'm not reading your swill & neither will any neutral after your slander of the men who won WW2.

So why do you do it?

Because you are disinfo-filth & are paid to do so, that's why.

You should be shot.

?

frenat

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2016, 11:12:47 AM »

I'm not reading your swill & neither will any neutral after your slander of the men who won WW2.
Thank you for proving AGAIN that  you didn't read what I wrote.  I slandered no-one and I called nobody a liar.

So why do you do it?

You should be shot.
Prove it.  Prove I'm paid to post ANYTHING, ANYWHERE.  I'll bet you can't.
I am not paid to post here or anywhere else.  I have not posted ANYTHING that is a lie or disinfo.  I HAVE asked you to prove your claims and you have refused multiple times.

Keep up the humor!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2016, 11:15:15 AM »

So why do you do it?

You should be shot.

?

frenat

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2016, 11:25:58 AM »
Interesting how he said he was done for the day and replied twice more, isn't it?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2016, 11:32:07 AM »

So why do you do it?

You should be shot.