Video war: Jeranism vs mikeman7918

• 90 Replies

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Video war: Jeranism vs mikeman7918
« on: January 06, 2016, 09:43:58 PM »
This is a thread dedicated to the up and coming video war that Jeranism and I are doing.  All the videos we make as part of the war will be posted here to the people on the forum can follow along and make comments.

Lately, Jeranism has been working on his video and I have made a YouTube channel that I will use for debunking conspiracy stuff.  At the moment I have just created the profile picture:

I also have a great idea for the logo animation that will really test my animation skills and if all goes well it will be awesome.  I don't expect that do be done for a while though.  Fortionately it is possible to add an intro to an existing YouTube video, so I will just do that when the animation is ready.

If you havn't been keeping up with this, you can find the rules of the war here.  The games will begin once Jeranism makes the first video, may the best model win!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 09:49:10 PM by mikeman7918 »
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Re: Video war: Jeranism vs mikeman7918
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 09:59:37 PM »
I'm just subscribing. This should be interesting.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 11:51:07 PM »
If you need a hand, I'm pretty good with Solidworks for modelling and Keyshot for rendering.
Turkish joke. A prisoner goes to the jail's library to borrow a book. The librarian says: "We don't have this book, but we have its author"

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 07:35:20 AM »
If you need a hand, I'm pretty good with Solidworks for modelling and Keyshot for rendering.

I think I will be fine, but I'll keep that in mind.

jeranism

• Flat Earth Believer
  • The deception of NASA is without measure.
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 07:36:34 AM »
Just marking the thread. Should have the first video up in a few days. Good luck Mike. Not that arguing for the current scientific consensus is anything to be proud of. However answering my questions would impress me if they have any substance so I look forward to it.

Peace

http://youtube.com/jeranism

svenanders

• I'm always right. If you disagree, you're wrong.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 11:29:28 AM »
How are things going with the video war? Nobody has put up a video yet?

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 11:33:41 AM »
Just marking the thread. Should have the first video up in a few days. Good luck Mike. Not that arguing for the current scientific consensus is anything to be proud of. However answering my questions would impress me if they have any substance so I look forward to it.

Peace

http://youtube.com/jeranism

J, you're on these forums?
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 12:48:20 PM »
Wrong, Jeranism has probably posted dozens of videos. The roundy just has nothing to post except hot air.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 01:34:57 PM »
Very interesting :). Looking forward to this video. Jeranism is like any FE though. You won't persuade him. I doubt you will get any good evidence either. More just opinion + skilled evasion like every other FE here.

I watched the one vs reds rhetoric. That was a good laugh.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 01:38:37 PM by TylerJRB »

svenanders

• I'm always right. If you disagree, you're wrong.
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 02:12:10 PM »
Wrong, Jeranism has probably posted dozens of videos. The roundy just has nothing to post except hot air.

Yes, I am aware of that, and most of his videos regarding flat earth has been destroyed by Reds Rhetoric again and again..

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 07:06:59 PM »
Jeranism Bailed out  :-X

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=65712.0#.Vvni3PkrLDd

A while ago I challenged Jeranism to a video war and he accepted.  He said he would be done with the first video in a few days, and a week later he said he was just getting started because of internet problems.  Now it's been nearly a month and Jeranism has posted an additional 10 videos in that time, none of which relate to our video war.  I tried contacting Jeranism again multiple times in multiple ways but he seems to be ignoring everything from me.  I told him that he could opt out if he wanted, but just say so and don't leave me hanging.  Still nothing.

It seems that Jeranism is ignoring our video war.

Obviosly ...... Hoppy jumped to the rescue

It is pretty clear what is happening. Jeranism is making video after video, and mikey obviously can't debunk them.

None of those videos are addressed to me or have anything to do with the challenge as far as I can tell.  We had a quite specific agreement about what kind of video Jeranism would make and none of his new ones follow that standard.  They are clearly not meant for the video war.

But I declare Mikeman the winner by default.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 07:10:59 PM by getrealzommb »

feuk

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ^ hmmmmm
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 02:25:59 AM »
When doesn't milkman just pick an already existing video and begin his debunking ?

Seems like a bit of a hollow victory to me.

Edit - the typo can stay because it made me chuckle  ;D
"How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It's not easy to become sane."

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 04:04:40 AM »

mikeman has not made a video either.  How can you declare him the winner, when neither of them has posted a video?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 05:56:37 AM »

mikeman has not made a video either.  How can you declare him the winner, when neither of them has posted a video?

Because it's Jeranism's turn.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2016, 07:27:34 AM »
From what I understand Jeranism is fairly active in posting videos. I still have to go through his as I've been playing youtube catchup for a while. I have no doubt he is a true believer. As administer of the forums, and Secretary of the Flat Earth Society I declare Jeranism winner by default.

Home court advantage.

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 08:30:44 AM »
And as some dude that walked into the forum a couple of months ago, and a resident of the oblate spheroid Earth, I declare Mike as the winner.

Home court advantage

To fall into the belief of a flat Earth is to deny YOUR OWN cognizance.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 08:33:52 AM »
Has anyone considered that Jeranism might actually be mikeman?  Perhaps he simply trolled you.   :o

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2016, 08:49:32 AM »
Has anyone considered that Jeranism might actually be mikeman?  Perhaps he simply trolled you.   :o

Unlikely since for one him and I emailed each other and the fact that he's a Mormon.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2016, 08:55:05 AM »

Unlikely since for one him and I emailed each other and the fact that he's a Mormon.

You troll this site all the time, and then claim that Mormons can not be trolls.  Do you see the failure in your trolling logic? 

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2016, 09:26:08 AM »

You troll this site all the time, and then claim that Mormons can not be trolls.  Do you see the failure in your trolling logic?

To be fair, trolls likely wouldn't adopt religions or viewpoints that'd require actual research to be able to talk about. Mikeman seems decently knowledgeable about the LDS Church, so that's not part of a troll: and it's something a troll likely wouldn't bring up and yet keep understated.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2016, 09:30:08 AM »
And as some dude that walked into the forum a couple of months ago, and a resident of the oblate spheroid Earth, I declare Mike as the winner.

Home court advantage
Unfortunately the earth is not an oblate spheroid. And unfortunately, this is not the Oblate Spheroid Society. It's the flat earth society.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2016, 09:35:19 AM »

Because it's Jeranism's turn.
Jeranism has made a shit load of videos, maybe he is just too busy to post them here. Mikey could go to Jeranism's channel and pick his choice of videos to debunk. As JD said victory goes to Jeranism.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2016, 10:13:19 AM »

First place how am I'm trolling? Second even if I was I'm not trolling in the same sense as you claim mikeman is. And third my point was that I know his real name and he knows mine. And lastly I didn't say mikeman can't troll, I say its unlikely hes a sock puppet.

feuk

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ^ hmmmmm
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2016, 02:04:13 PM »
So milkman is unable to debunk one video   ;D

My hero   ;D
"How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It's not easy to become sane."

?

palmerito0

• Why does this forum exist?
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2016, 06:06:28 PM »
So milkman is unable to debunk one video   ;D

My hero   ;D

It is pretty clear what is happening. Jeranism is making video after video, and mikey obviously can't debunk them.

None of those videos are addressed to me or have anything to do with the challenge as far as I can tell.  We had a quite specific agreement about what kind of video Jeranism would make and none of his new ones follow that standard.  They are clearly not meant for the video war.
Heiwa on the impossibility of space travel:

There are no toilets up there and sex is also a problem, just to mention a few difficulties.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2016, 11:56:28 PM »
Jeranism has contacted me again recently, he has apparently been quite busy lately.  The challenge is back on though, and he told me that he should be done with his video in the next few days.  I am bumping this thread to inform any newer users about this challenge and I will still be posting the videos I make here as planned.  Finally, after 5 months, this video war is happening.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2016, 12:22:29 AM »
Less talk and more action.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2016, 12:24:50 AM »
Jeranism has contacted me again recently, he has apparently been quite busy lately.  The challenge is back on though, and he told me that he should be done with his video in the next few days.  I am bumping this thread to inform any newer users about this challenge and I will still be posting the videos I make here as planned.  Finally, after 5 months, this video war is happening.

Holy crap, you are alive. I have a bone to pick with you....a real dick move you pulled!! You start this thread about Heiwa, drag him to this forum, then leave while the forest burns. 160+ pages of BULL SHIT!!! The mods here will never lock that thread so it will continue on...and on...You need to make a formal apology for bringing that ball of.....errrr....sunshine here!!!!
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2016, 01:14:48 AM »

Hey Mikeman welcome back, I thought you didn't post here anymore.

Goodluck man will watch the vids

Also from what I've seen mikeman is scary bright so maybe J needs the luck..
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:22:59 AM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2016, 03:38:29 AM »

Holy crap, you are alive. I have a bone to pick with you....a real dick move you pulled!! You start this thread about Heiwa, drag him to this forum, then leave while the forest burns. 160+ pages of BULL SHIT!!!
Heiwa was already hanging around like a bad smell.  He's been banned from so many forums that he ended up here.  At least now he is largely contained to that dumb-ass thread.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.