Let's Make an FE Model!

• 3 Replies

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Let's Make an FE Model!
« on: January 04, 2016, 09:04:07 AM »
I think anyone who's spent any amount of time on this forum must concede that not all argument for RET work against all FE models.

For example, the UA model wouldn't explain variations in the force of gravity: the "Dense things just go down," model would. There might be other flaws, but they're not relevant. What matters is that some FE models contain answers to some questions.

So let's find out if there is indeed any feasible FE model. Please don't post any "The Earth can't be flat because ___ disproves ALL FE model," entries, that's not going to help anyone. Consider this a challenge; come up with some answer for some FE outline that might explain what we observe.
The number of assumptions doesn't matter, nor does whether it fits in with any other parts of any other model.

Have fun. That's what this forum's for: to enjoy yourself. Treat this as no more than a hypothetical situation. Pick an issue at random, give at least one FE answer. And feel free to challenge yourself: the challenge is what makes things fun.

REers and FEers both, feel free to join in. Who knows? Maybe it'll turn out there is a common model to all the answers.

Re: Let's Make an FE Model!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 10:14:12 AM »
Are you saying your looking for people to help build a working flat earth model that accounts for everything we see with our own eyes about the world around us?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 10:21:15 AM »
Are you saying your looking for people to help build a working flat earth model that accounts for everything we see with our own eyes about the world around us?

Personally I'm just looking to have fun. A working model doesn't need to be built: that's just an incentive for FEers to take part. The fun part is the mental challenge of coming up with answers to certain questions.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 10:52:09 AM »
well I hope they try. I recently made this thread and no flat earth believer gave it a go. http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=65332.0#.Voq_KeRIhUE