Banning

• 5 Replies
Banning
« on: December 28, 2015, 10:45:26 AM »
I've got a warning and an impending ban, which i expect will happen once a mod or admin comes back on.

Fair enough. But why just me?

Healthy Earth does nothing but go off on mildly racist diatribes composed of just a couple of images and a youtube link, which no one can understand. Jadyyn's entire contribution is to copy and paste the same point to every thread on the forum rather than discussing it in a sane fashion. Heiwa's try to drum up interest in his piece of shit website. Papa Legba is just awful in every imaginable way.

Ban me, but be consistent. The admins that are around, take the radical step of promoting another mod. if you don't want to pinpoint one person, ask jroa his opinion. he's around more. And then ban and warn and actually do something about the rest of what's going on.
If you don't want to take that step, then don't. But be consistent. If you're just going to focus on little old me, rather than the much more active and obnoxious posters, you're making it worse for yourselves.

So either make this site workable and respectable, or don't complain that it goes to the dogs: or, in my case, pigs.

And remember, if you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Cut off one head, two more shall grow.

Basically: you're fucked.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Banning
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 01:30:30 PM »
What makes you think you have an impending ban?  You don't even show up as being "watched", which means you have not even received an official warning.  I don't understand. 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 01:43:12 PM »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 02:45:58 PM »
To further break the rules, a PM I received:

Quote from: The Flat Earth Society
nodnyl,

You have received a warning for going off topic and posting irrelevant images repeatedly in the upper forums. Refusing to cease these actions will earn you a ban.

Jack

I sure as fuck haven't ceased.

Sokarul. Congrats. You have eyes. However, exact same goes for pretty much everyone on this forum, so hey.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 03:07:00 PM »
Congrats on getting heiwa to say this:

I'll take that as a yes.
You did? I thought you were busy fucking your mother. Or father? You must be sick. Pls go away.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 07:20:51 PM »
I sure as fuck haven't ceased.
I suppose this place just isn't your cup of tea. Enjoy your time off then.

As this matter has been resolved, I'm closing this thread.