Papa Legba: has he been banned again?

• 4 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Papa Legba: has he been banned again?
« on: December 28, 2015, 06:14:05 AM »
As the title suggests and if so, what for?
Also if he has been banned, how long is the ban for?

It would be  good of we can get some clarity on bans and stuff, plus the reasons for it.
One of the few people who goes prolific in questioning at length all the bullshit we are fed and yet he continually seems to get banned.

Yeah I'm sure he's getting on the globalites nerves and maybe some others. I imagine that people are complaining about him  in the masses when they take him on and can't beat him down. It's then left to the mods/admin to mop up the so called nuisance so the globalites can go about their business of ridicule in peace.

Any chance on actually getting an answer?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Papa Legba: has he been banned again?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 06:26:57 AM »
Papa Legba did not get banned.  He was automatically muted for accumulating too many warnings in too short of a time span.  He should automatically be unmuted in a few days, but will be automatically muted again if he gets another warning soon afterwards.  I can figure out how many more days he has left, if you want me to. 

On the brighter side, EternalHoid did get banned by one of the admin for a couple of weeks.   :D

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 10:25:16 AM »
Y̸̴͂̎̎̉̋̽̒̃̍ͫ̅̓̐̏̾͌͝҉̱̪̗̤͎̪O̸ͬ͑̿ͫ̂́ͦ͛ͥ̓̍̌҉͉̼̮͔̯Ȕ̢̯̮̖̰͍̙̤̥͓̱͔̞͙̞͑͗͂͑ͣ̌̅͒͊̉̌͋̃ͪͫͣͬ́͢ͅͅ ̴̨̺̯̩͎͇̳͔̬̜̟̞̪̮͎̾ͨ͂̋͌̅ͤͭͯͥ̏̑͒͘͝T̨̪͍̩͎̭͎̝̯͙̝̮̰̂͐̍̄̏ͦ̎͌̏̿̂ͬ̇ͫ̀̚͡ͅHͥ̽ͥ̈͊͆ͮ̍̓̃̀̿̚҉͢͢͏̢̤͔͉̮I̪̤̼̭̠̣̯̼̤͆̉̐͛ͭ̅̽̒̽̚͠N̶̢͓̘͔͈̳̟̥̰͓̬̤̙͚̹̣̣̐ͬͫ̀͠͡Ḳ̛̜̼̤̮̬̭̠̳̠͎͈͔̃̆̂̈̅̐̉̂̇̒̀̚ ̇͊ͩ̌͂̾̊ͯ̿ͫ͒̿̅̽͛̚̚҉̸̧̛͔̭͖͍͓̲̤͉͇̘͖͙̫͘Y͔͉̬̺̓͆̂͆ͦ͐̄̓ͭ̉ͬ̋͗ͫ̚͡O̸̢̟̱̹͕͇̫̜̼̣̩̦̭̠̲͔̗̹̽̂̂̋ͤͭ̋U̡͖͔̯̗͍̙̠̠̤͖ͦͣͨ̈́̿̅́͘͟ͅ ̵͈̖̬̞̗͖̞̗̲̯͕͈̦͓̘ͧͥ̒̇̈̈̿̊ͭͩͯ̈ͯ̃ͮ͋͝C̮̥̠͉͚̱̮̬̯̖̓̎͊ͪ̓͊̂͐ͤ̂͛̏ͣ͗̾̒̅̔͞͠A̍͂͗ͤ̉̂ͣ̎̅͋ͮ͌͋̏̌̚͏̧͓̯̳̣̳̙͕̲̤͍̗͞ͅṄ̵͑͋̊̏҉̟̪͙̫̫͓̜͇̪̞̭̻͕ ̸̛̥̞̘͚̫̦͇̠̳͚̹̲̳̟̺͚̖̝̋͒̑ͫͤ͛͝D̸̡̯̭͉̳͖̤̦̺̘̖̗͔̠̹̩͚̽̑ͯ̊̇̈́͊̽͒̕ͅĒ̶͓̦̳͍͈̝̜̞͛͂̽̓̃ͧ̌͑̑͆̐͑ͩ̚͘͢͡S̤̝̘̞̯̹̠̮͇͕͓͖̤͕̰̼̣̪̍̈́͂͊͊ͥ̍̃̈́ͨ̋̎̒ͥͯ́́T̶̡̛̞͇̻͔̣̝̻̗͔̮̫̖̤͖̞̺͈̞̼̓ͣ̄ͯ̌͗̐ͩͤ͑ͩͤͧͦͪͧ͗͂̎͘͡R̡̯̭̮̰͚̼̥̘̳͔͎͈̘̎͑ͨ̈́̊ͯ̒͛̐̚͢O̢̱͖̭̥̮̦̟͆̓͂ͭ́͆͊͋ͮ̊̽̎ͦͩͧ͟͜͡Y͌͋̑ͬͤͩ̀͗ͮͪ̓̂̽́͢͞҉͍͖͓͈̬̭̠̖̘͈̫̗͔̮̥̗͙̫ ̨͍͓͔̦̟͚͓̳̫̥̹̯̟͍ͤ̆ͪ̉̄̚͜M̶͂̏͌ͤͪ̀̒͑ͪ̚̚̚͏̧̡͓̦͚̩͖͖̪̳̖̱͢ͅȨ̷͍̯͎͖̠̝̝̙̼̱͉͕͈̲͉͖̰̜̬ͦ͋̀̚͟͞

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 10:41:49 AM »
Take a day off to look up what is acceptable on public forums, as well as reading the rules. 

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 11:09:57 AM »
I'm 80% sure Empirical pretty much just admitted to being another Hoid.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!