Universal Accelerator - how it works?

• 257 Replies
Re: Universal Accelerator - how it works?
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2016, 09:47:33 PM »
There's still no explanation for differences in said acceleration around the world.

Since the acceleration is smaller as you climb a mountain and as you near the Equator, it means the UA is as stupid as the flat earth.

But hey, let's wait for the wrongineer to come up with another trolling text trying to ignore all that.

As predicted, FE pretenders still can't answer this.

How can the "plane of Earth" accelerate upwards at different rates around the world?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2016, 10:24:00 PM »
There's still no explanation for differences in said acceleration around the world.

Since the acceleration is smaller as you climb a mountain and as you near the Equator, it means the UA is as stupid as the flat earth.

But hey, let's wait for the wrongineer to come up with another trolling text trying to ignore all that.

How can the "plane of Earth" accelerate upwards at different rates around the world?

Are you still having trouble understanding Special Relativity?  Maybe you still think that the Earth would be traveling faster than light speed with its acceleration? 

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2016, 11:16:09 PM »
Wait a minute! You are a rocket engineer
Correct.

Any self-righting mechanism would apply a torque to everything on your earth model.
Such as?

This would cause vectored accelerations in some very uncomfortable directions for the humans living on your model.
Such as?

Rocket scientist indeed ... LOL
Rocket science is serious business.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2016, 05:39:17 AM »
Oh, so now it is not OK to make a shitty response!  So not only are you a discount engineer, but also a hypocrite.

I can't believe you didn't see that one coming.  I set you up and you walked right into it.  Idiot.
Holy shit, that was the lamest response you have ever posted.  I want to laugh at you, but damn, now I just feel sorry for you.
You know it's a copy of your post right?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2016, 07:51:25 AM »
Hence the reason I said it was a lame response.  Idiot.

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #185 on: January 11, 2016, 09:23:45 AM »
Hence the reason I said it was a lame response.  Idiot.
Why would you call yourself an idiot?

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #186 on: January 11, 2016, 11:20:36 AM »
Good Lord.  I'm calling your copy of my post lame.  My post was brilliant.  Your attempt at a come back by copying my post was lame. 

Idiot.

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2016, 05:19:07 PM »
Good Lord.  I'm calling your copy of my post lame.  My post was brilliant.  Your attempt at a come back by copying my post was lame. 

Idiot.
I agree, what I copied was lame.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Orifiel

• Stalwart Pumpkin god supporter
« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2016, 06:16:20 PM »
A Universal Accelerator not only would need to add more energy to a closed system (unlike gravity which is not bound by definition to a defined system under its influence), we would feel the force unevenly. Honestly, simple logic rules this out. We can see and interact with gravity.
Je parle Français and yes, I am une fille

Pumpkin god 4 lyf

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2016, 06:59:07 PM »
A Universal Accelerator not only would need to add more energy to a closed system (unlike gravity which is not bound by definition to a defined system under its influence), we would feel the force unevenly.
What?

We can see and interact with gravity.
You can see gravity?  And interact with a fictitious force?  Please tell me more!

-- Bob Hudson

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2016, 07:02:42 PM »

Idiot.
I agree, what I copied was lame.
Really pathetic attempt here Discount Chemist.  This still doesn't change the fact that you fell for quite possibly the most obvious trap that has ever been set in the history of traps.  And added more evidence that you suck at just about everything.  And that you are a hypocrite.  And an idiot.

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2016, 07:32:42 PM »
The funny thing was I already addressed the problem earlier but as expected, you took it out of my quote.

The very next statement is this very important caveat to the statement prior:

If an object is not experiencing an acceleration, then it is inertial.
Normally that would be true, but you and jroa have shown that not to be true in your criticism against me.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2016, 07:46:00 PM »
This still doesn't change the fact that you fell for quite possibly the most obvious trap that has ever been set in the history of traps.

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2016, 07:56:04 PM »
Normally people wouldn't be happy to be a coward. You on the other hand, embrace it.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #194 on: January 11, 2016, 08:36:59 PM »

Are you still having trouble understanding Special Relativity?  Maybe you still think that the Earth would be traveling faster than light speed with its acceleration?

Which part of Special Relativity explains why the acceleration is weaker at the top of the Everest? Can you provide scientific material to back up that stupid claim?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2016, 08:51:53 PM »
Normally people wouldn't be happy to be a coward. You on the other hand, embrace it.
Seriously, you are pathetic.  I've heard better come-backs from my 5 year old.   

-- Bob Hudson

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2016, 11:38:13 PM »

Which part of Special Relativity explains why the acceleration is weaker at the top of the Everest? Can you provide scientific material to back up that stupid claim?
I have tried to drag an explanation for these variations - doesn't work!  Easier to get milk from a bull!

« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2016, 01:18:25 AM »
You two need to get a room.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2016, 06:25:41 AM »
Sorry the truth hurts you so much.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2016, 07:57:29 AM »
You two need to get a room.
I know.  He won't take the hint.  I've had girlfriends who were less clingy than Discount Chemist.  He's worse than a chick.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2016, 02:14:41 AM »
Gravitational forces and how convinient they are is an irrelevant part of the topic. We are discussing UA only.
You made a ridiculous statement, which I illustrated with an example, but it's irrelevant?  As long as you now realize that your statement was ridiculous, we can move on, until it comes up again.
Your comparision to RE stuff was a classic fail tactic presented by some people here to avoid direct answer to the question they do not know the answer for. Now I see exactly the same comparision from you. How is that not ridiculous? Are you unable to provide a FE answer?

What step function? The cylinder-shape simply meant that the higher the slice of the cylinder is, the less efficient the shield is. This follows from your "nearly fully collapsed" statement.
A cylinder goes from an open internal volume to a closed container in a step function.
So the shield has clear border where it collapses no nothing? Well, that would not make any sense either. And would contradict measurements of g rate at higher altitudes.

How the Sun, supposedly (acceleration vector is not normal) affected by the UA, can revolve around the north pole's axis?
There is a component to the acceleration vector that is normal to the FE and equal to the acceleration of the FE.  Otherwise, the FE would eventually have run into the Sun.
A component? Wait, I do not see any information regarding vector components in your description. Why suddenly chaning your mind/description?

Also this imply that there are objects directly above the Earth that are, again, not affected by UA for all of the time, since their normal COMPONENT is less than 9.8m/s^2. Why? Because some objects revolving above are supposed to change their altitude. But that is the topic for other discussion - the existance of magic force that allows them revolving and changing their altitude.

To remain perfect upward acceleration, the center of mass can never change. If it changed, we would either accelerate in different direction (new "upward") or the disc would move tilted. Which one is correct?
You are assuming that the DE does not provide a self-righting mechanism.  Which would be obviously wrong.  Otherwise, we would all be dead.
Please provide the "self-righting mechanism" description and how it works. And proof of its existance. Otherwise you are spamming with empty claims.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2016, 03:21:27 AM »
How does the UA know the mass of objects? How does it control it's force so objects of different mass accelerate at the same rate?
I don't accept the UA explanation of gravity, if the earth is accelerating upward then, the  UA doesn't need to "Control it's force"  any more than gravity does
Force = m x a in either case.

UA could be "equivalent" to gravity over a region small enough for "g" to be considered constant.  This constancy, however, is demonstrably not true over the whole surface of the earth or above where we can measure "g".  So far I have never seen an explanation of how these variations can be accounted for under the UA theory.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2016, 07:38:07 PM »
Your comparision to RE stuff was a classic fail tactic presented by some people here to avoid direct answer to the question they do not know the answer for. Now I see exactly the same comparision from you. How is that not ridiculous? Are you unable to provide a FE answer?
You said you don't like something about the FE because it was convenient.  By that same reasoning, you must not like all the things about the RE because they are convenient.  Otherwise, you are a hypocrite.  Are you a hypocrite?

So the shield has clear border where it collapses no nothing? Well, that would not make any sense either. And would contradict measurements of g rate at higher altitudes.
What the hell are you talking about?  Can you please keep your argument straight?  You said it would have to be like a cylinder, not me.

A component? Wait, I do not see any information regarding vector components in your description.
Then I guess you can't read.

Also this imply that there are objects directly above the Earth that are, again, not affected by UA for all of the time, since their normal COMPONENT is less than 9.8m/s^2. Why? Because some objects revolving above are supposed to change their altitude. But that is the topic for other discussion - the existance of magic force that allows them revolving and changing their altitude.
The Dark Energy Field.

Please provide the "self-righting mechanism" description and how it works. And proof of its existance.
The shape of the FE itself and the interaction with the DEF could be one way to provide this mechanism.  Plus, if it didn't, we would not be around to know it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:36:37 PM by TheEngineer »

-- Bob Hudson

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2016, 08:53:40 PM »
I just wonder why no-one will ever explain this apparent anomaly with the use of UA in lieu of gravitation.

UA could be "equivalent" to gravity over a region small enough for "g" to be considered constant.  This constancy, however, is demonstrably not true over the whole surface of the earth or above where we can measure "g". 

It is not as though variations in "g" are random. The changes due to latitude and altitude are well known and small changes are used in gravimetric mineral exploration.

Rowbotham's proposition that UA can replace could be excused because these variations were much less known in his time, but there is no longer that excuse. . From what I can see UA is simply no longer acceptable as a gravitation replacement.

So far I have never seen an explanation of how these variations can be accounted for under the UA theory.

« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2016, 09:54:23 PM »
You said you don't like something about the FE because it was convenient.  By that same reasoning, you must not like all the things about the RE because they are convenient.  Otherwise, you are a hypocrite.  Are you a hypocrite?
This part of the conversation is over.

What the hell are you talking about?  Can you please keep your argument straight?  You said it would have to be like a cylinder, not me.
You lack of imagination is mindblowing.

The shield collapses at certain altitude. If the collapse is uniform around the Earth, the shield forms cylinder. If the shield collapses from full to nothing in a matter of short distance, then we can say we have our step function. If it collapses slowly over long distance to nothing, then we don't. Do you have ANY proof for any case? We can even abandon the cylinder shape for the dome shape. Or any that you like.

A component? Wait, I do not see any information regarding vector components in your description.
Then I guess you can't read.
Please quote the relevant part where you explicitly state anything regarding components.

The Dark Energy Field.
Any proof or just empty statement?

Please provide the "self-righting mechanism" description and how it works. And proof of its existance.
The shape of the FE itself and the interaction with the DEF could be one way to provide this mechanism.  Plus, if it didn't, we would not be around to know it.
So, from what I've just read DEF not only accelerates stuff, bug magically curves the Sun, fixes Earth direction etc.

You have your magic, which is far more complicated that the magic posed in your description.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2016, 10:20:47 PM »
This part of the conversation is over.
Truth hurts, huh?

The shield collapses at certain altitude. If the collapse is uniform around the Earth, the shield forms cylinder. If the shield collapses from full to nothing in a matter of short distance, then we can say we have our step function. If it collapses slowly over long distance to nothing, then we don't.
Right.  You said it would have to be a cylinder, not me.  I stated no such thing.  Stop projecting your argument on me. 

Do you have ANY proof for any case? We can even abandon the cylinder shape for the dome shape. Or any that you like.
If there is an atmosphere on the FE, it has to be held in somehow.  DEF seems like a pretty good explanation to me.

Please quote the relevant part where you explicitly state anything regarding components.
2.  Is there an acceleration vector normal to the FE equal to #1?  Yes, go to #3.  No, go to #5.
You are welcome.

You have your magic, which is far more complicated that the magic posed in your description.
FE has magic, RE has magic.  Does that make us even?  Or are you a hypocrite and only don't like FE magic?

-- Bob Hudson

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2016, 11:08:49 PM »
Relativity says the entire Earth cannot experience the same rate of acceleration because rigid bodies violate the rule that information cannot be transmitted instantaneously or at FTL speeds (see: rigid bodies in relativity). For instance, when a rod is pushed, its rear end will experience a higher rate of acceleration (and thus lesser higher time dilation) than its front. One consequence of this is length contraction. In our case, the top of the Earth moves slightly slower than its bottom.

EDIT: The rear end should experience higher time dilation.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 05:30:32 AM by Jack »

« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2016, 01:58:32 AM »
In our case, the top of the Earth moves slightly slower than its bottom.
Ah, which explains why the earth tore itself to pieces billions of years ago  ::)
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2016, 03:42:45 AM »
Ah, which explains why the earth tore itself to pieces billions of years ago  ::)
I just stated the reason why that won't be the case.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2016, 11:44:39 AM »
In our case, the top of the Earth moves slightly slower than its bottom.
What? That makes no sense.
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."