Luke 19:43

• 13 Replies
Luke 19:43
« on: December 25, 2015, 05:42:16 PM »
Luke 19:43 King James Version

For the day shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side.

Kind of indicates infinite or much larger plane.

All the infighting and division in the FE camp seems to be to my observations, an effort to put forth the desired model that will be accepted once the time arrives when this can no longer be contained.

Dome means we are still imprisoned, very similar to globe with infinite universe we can not reach.
larger plane means we are being held in against our wills, the prison walls can be broken and we can simply walk out of here.

Explains the high security in antarctica!
The complete opposite of the way we are living is much closer to the True nature of life on this earth. About Face!

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
Re: Luke 19:43
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 06:01:36 PM »
Your quoting from a fairy tail, one designed to scare you to comply with the world leadership at the time.  ::)

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 06:12:05 PM »
Your quoting from a fairy tail, one designed to scare you to comply with the world leadership at the time.  ::)

Perhaps, I am not a hardline bible believer and certainly do not not believe it is the unadulterated word of God, but I do believe it was once divinely inspired and much of its Truth still remains.

You sound like an atheist so I know there is no convincing you! Thanks for your input. Not!
The complete opposite of the way we are living is much closer to the True nature of life on this earth. About Face!

getrealzommb

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 06:28:52 PM »
Dump me in whatever demographic you want. All I am is a realist, I don't believe in any religion.
I only believe what I can observe or measure.

Yes I have read parts of the bible. Its junk. Same with other religious scripture. Its fiction made to look like fact.

The stories of the bible were written so long after such events had past, any real life of the time was long lost.

The world was ruled by a "Holy Roman Army" and any land they conquered were forced to believe their Fables.

Mind control is what it was, talk about putting the fear of god into you. Conformity was the aim.
"Fear thine Creator And fear This Roman Army, Doing gods will. If you don't we shalt kill."

Religion is the biggest Killer of humanity that ever was.

I ask you one question. Answer honestly.

If I wrote a book Claiming that My recently deceased mate's mum was a virgin when she conceived him. That once they were visited by angels and Kings fell at his feet at birth. The dude was so cool that in his adulthood he parted a sea and fed 5000 people with a few fish and a loaf of bread or 2 and that he was murdered for religious reasons.

What would you think? fact or fiction?

BTW, don't worry, my mate will rise from his grave in a few months time. He's fine.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 06:56:25 PM by getrealzommb »

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 06:46:42 PM »
This thread was actually intended to discuss the lower portion of my post, FE models and the groups appearing overnight with funding and much time on their hands promoting and pushing for their preferred model.

Religious belief is a personal thing, I agree with you on much that you say about the bible, but that does not disprove a Creator in any way.

getrealzommb

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 07:31:02 PM »
Verses from a fairy tale do not explain the conservation of an ice cap.

You do realize that the Antarctic was like common land don't you? There were no natives so every country decided to stick a security base thare to stop any one nation taking control.

Today the nations agree that its an important part of the globe for study as its not populated by humans, nor will it ever be.
 However they keep a base there just in case. :shifty eyes:

The north pole differs as it has no land mass to claim, its just a giant iceberg. Nobody wants it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 07:35:37 PM by getrealzommb »

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 08:12:42 PM »

You do realize that the Antarctic was like common land don't you? There were no natives so every country decided to stick a security base thare to stop any one nation taking control.

Today the nations agree that its an important part of the globe for study as its not populated by humans, nor will it ever be.

The north pole differs as it has no land mass to claim, its just a giant iceberg. Nobody wants it.

I guess i'm just not as trusting as you are, why does a barren wasteland need to be so heavily guarded by all the nations protecting it. I want unbroken footage of a flyover, coast to coast, that will shut me up!

getrealzommb

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2015, 08:30:25 PM »

I guess i'm just not as trusting as you are, why does a barren wasteland need to be so heavily guarded by all the nations protecting it. I want unbroken footage of a flyover, coast to coast, that will shut me up!

If you were a nation who had an equal share in a landmass would you protect it from invasion or takeover, especially if other nations inhabit that same soil?

What if upon that landmass natural resources such as oil , gas or gold were discovered? would you want someone else laying claim to all of it?

Can Antarctica, with no government and no people go to war to protect those resources? would you want your nation to miss out because its "a wasteland"?

Antarctica is unique.

Antarctica has a strict no fly zone, call it conservation, call it itchy trigger fingers I don't care, you ain't gettin' on no plane fool.

surely i'm making more sense than the fairy tail you quoted?

Keeping it real my friend..... That's what I am about.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 08:39:33 PM by getrealzommb »

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2015, 09:05:17 PM »

If keeping it real is accepting unconditionally what I am told by powers that have continually been caught lying through their teeth then, no thanks! I will continue to seek the real Truth. Anyone as sure of them self as you sound can be confidently disregarded because one thing that is plainly true is that we are being lied to on all levels.

If vast precious resources are in fact in antarctica and I believe this may infact be true (Admiral Byrd) then why do you think in this greedy capitalist world they would be able to refrain from tapping into them, especially when this is not the case in other pristine wilderness areas. Profit and power has always been the prime motivating force of nations and corporations. There is something else going on in antarctica that is obvious. It may be you who is following fairytales Mr Keep it Real!

getrealzommb

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2015, 09:19:04 PM »

If keeping it real is accepting unconditionally what I am told by powers that have continually been caught lying through their teeth then, no thanks! I will continue to seek the real Truth. Anyone as sure of them self as you sound can be confidently disregarded because one thing that is plainly true is that we are being lied to on all levels.

I don't claim we are not being lied to on all levels. It is something I have observed, and 99% Verified on a few things. I Don't like it. I cant stop it happening.

I hope it is truth you are seeking, that's a good place to be.
Just let yourself be convinced in a lie. Keep reality in check and scour for the truth from every angle. The Real truth will always hold up to all scrutiny without magic or unknown forces. 

[/quote]

getrealzommb

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2015, 09:25:10 PM »

If vast precious resources are in fact in antarctica and I believe this may infact be true (Admiral Byrd) then why do you think in this greedy capitalist world they would be able to refrain from tapping into them, especially when this is not the case in other pristine wilderness areas. Profit and power has always been the prime motivating force of nations and corporations. There is something else going on in antarctica that is obvious. It may be you who is following fairytales Mr Keep it Real!

Firstly, I'm not following any fairytales.

I put this case forward to you though, its purely theoretical. so not real (yet)
How do we know that those resources haven't already been discovered. Now its a case of first to blink? WW3 will inevitably start if someone makes that first move. Makes more sense than a flat earth and an ice wall.

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2015, 09:39:19 PM »
I put this case forward to you though, its purely theoretical. so not real (yet)
How do we know that those resources haven't already been discovered. Now its a case of first to blink? WW3 will inevitably start if someone makes that first move. Makes more sense than a flat earth and an ice wall.

It's funny you say that! I stumbled across a post on the Wizard Math Powerlands site only yesterday. He says that the Russians have a powerful ancient weapon called "the arc of Gabriel" that they unearthed from Mecca in collaboration with the Saudis which is supposedly the real cause of all the deaths that happened during the recent Hajj pilgrimage in July. Now apparently they are at this very minute transporting this device which is some kind of powerful plasma weapon to antarctica under heavily armed guard.

Please dont ridicule me over this, I am only reporting what I have seen. Talk about fairytales! Just thought you might be interested. I too think that war is looming.

getrealzommb

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2015, 09:52:46 PM »

It's funny you say that! I stumbled across a post on the Wizard Math Powerlands site only yesterday. He says that the Russians have a powerful ancient weapon called "the arc of Gabriel" that they unearthed from Mecca in collaboration with the Saudis which is supposedly the real cause of all the deaths that happened during the recent Hajj pilgrimage in July. Now apparently they are at this very minute transporting this device which is some kind of powerful plasma weapon to antarctica under heavily armed guard.

Please dont ridicule me over this, I am only reporting what I have seen. Talk about fairytales! Just thought you might be interested. I too think that war is looming.

As I have already mentioned, You can believe what you want to believe. Just remember the real truth will always stand up to scrutiny. Its up to you if yo want to invest deep thought  into discovering if something holds up when challenged from all angles, or naively believe what someone tells you is so.

Ignorance can be dangerous in a world brimmed full of crazy people. 

I promise if you look back through my posts I am always realistic and honest.
The first thing I would ask myself about the above scenario is...
(Bearing in mind the new star wars film features a plasma cannon style weapon)
Does this sound utterly ridiculous? You answered this by asking me not to ridicule you.
What is the intent of said weapon?
With the relatively few people in Antarctica.... why take such a weapon there? overkill?
Why Russia?, are they our biggest threat?
Dose this warrant deeper thought and research?

Take care.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 10:16:56 PM by getrealzommb »

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2015, 07:05:28 PM »
Read that verse in context. It's talking about Jerusalem, not the world. Just a couple of verses up it says "and he was come near, he beheld the CITY, and wept over it". (KJV)
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.