What evidence you have that satellites don't exist?

• 915 Replies
Re: What evidence you have that satellites don't exist?
« Reply #870 on: February 16, 2016, 03:17:53 AM »
learn what real means.
Space thingies "hanging" in physically impossible "orbits", with electronics "surviving" decades of the most extreme circumstances sound really real to our empty "Empirical" clown...
There is a thing in physics called an orbit, once your in orbit there isn't anything to slow you down, hence decades.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:08:36 AM by Empirical »

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #871 on: February 16, 2016, 07:05:59 AM »
learn what real means.
Space thingies "hanging" in physically impossible "orbits", with electronics "surviving" decades of the most extreme circumstances sound really real to our empty "Empirical" clown...
There is a thing in physics called an orbit, once your in orbitthere isn't anything to slow you down, hence decades.

I think you need to do a little research about orbits before you open your big fat mouth.  :-\

« Reply #872 on: February 16, 2016, 07:09:37 AM »
learn what real means.
There is a thing in physics called an orbit, once your in orbitthere isn't anything to slow you down, hence decades.

I think you need to do a little research about orbits before you open your big fat mouth.  :-\
You're saying elliptical orbits don't work? What a retard.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #873 on: February 16, 2016, 07:13:11 AM »
learn what real means.

I am saying that your statement, you know, the one that I quoted, was wrong.  :-\ 

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #874 on: February 16, 2016, 07:57:05 AM »
Oh, so now seeing a blip on your screen is seeing a satellite?
You have to remember that cartoons and cgi are strong evidence for roundies. Now just somebody telling them they should be able to see things counts as seeing them.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #875 on: February 16, 2016, 08:11:56 AM »
Oh, so now seeing a blip on your screen is seeing a satellite?
You have to remember that cartoons and cgi are strong evidence for roundies. Now just somebody telling them they should be able to see things counts as seeing them.
So you don't understand or can't explain how GPS, satellite communication and satellite TV works...

« Reply #876 on: February 16, 2016, 01:15:42 PM »
learn what real means.

I am saying that your statement, you know, the one that I quoted, was wrong.  :-\
What was wrong with my statement. Are you nitpicking that I should of said "there isn't much to slow you down" instead of "there isn't anything to slow you down"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 04:10:33 PM by Empirical »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #877 on: February 16, 2016, 04:10:14 PM »
Now just somebody telling them they should be able to see things counts as seeing them.

Huh?   What?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #878 on: February 16, 2016, 06:50:08 PM »
learn what real means.

What was wrong with my statement. Are you nitpicking that I should of said "there isn't much to slow you down" instead of "there isn't anything to slow you down"

You should probably learn a little bit about RET before you try to argue for it. 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #879 on: February 17, 2016, 12:20:08 AM »
Yet in so many posts I don't see any real answers for "What evidence you have that satellites don't exist?"
And I thought that was the OP?
Maybe I missed one!

« Reply #880 on: February 19, 2016, 01:55:55 PM »
I went on a cruise from florida to mexico, and when we were in the middle of the ocean, i took out my cellphone, and it was obviously nowhere near a cellphone tower, you can tell this by the obvious marking in the phone that says you have ZERO bars. I loaded up Google Maps and I got a GPS lock in the middle of the ocean, showing my location...... This works because satellites continuously orbit the earth broadcasting GPS signals...

The same is true if you go into the middle of the Florida Everglades where there is ZERO cellphone reception..... and no cellphone towers anywhere near enough.... you can still get a GPS lock... and see where you are on the map...

Satellites orbit the globe of the earth.

?

Woody

« Reply #881 on: February 19, 2016, 02:35:33 PM »
I went on a cruise from florida to mexico, and when we were in the middle of the ocean, i took out my cellphone, and it was obviously nowhere near a cellphone tower, you can tell this by the obvious marking in the phone that says you have ZERO bars. I loaded up Google Maps and I got a GPS lock in the middle of the ocean, showing my location...... This works because satellites continuously orbit the earth broadcasting GPS signals...

The same is true if you go into the middle of the Florida Everglades where there is ZERO cellphone reception..... and no cellphone towers anywhere near enough.... you can still get a GPS lock... and see where you are on the map...

LORAN worked for navigation crossing oceans, it existed before GPS.

« Reply #882 on: February 19, 2016, 04:55:24 PM »

And your point is?

?

Woody

« Reply #883 on: February 19, 2016, 05:07:11 PM »

And your point is?

LORAN existed as a navigation tool before GPS.

For FE theory to work putting stuff in orbit can not happen.

1.  It would mean main stream science has a good understanding of how gravity works and make calculations and predictions based on that knowledge.

2.  For some who believe there is a dome covering the Earth it would mean they are wrong.

3.  Of course being able to take pictures of the Earth would be rather strong evidence of what shape it is.

So either LORAN is still being used and not being phased out to a point it can no longer be used in most places or another similar system is being used not involving satellites.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #884 on: February 19, 2016, 06:01:46 PM »
LORAN existed as a navigation tool before GPS.
For FE theory to work putting stuff in orbit can not happen.
1.  It would mean main stream science has a good understanding of how gravity works and make calculations and predictions based on that knowledge.
2.  For some who believe there is a dome covering the Earth it would mean they are wrong.
3.  Of course being able to take pictures of the Earth would be rather strong evidence of what shape it is.
So either LORAN is still being used and not being phased out to a point it can no longer be used in most places or another similar system is being used not involving satellites.

I suppose you realise that Loran-C only had an accuracy "an absolute accuracy varying from 185 meters to 463 meters". There was a Loran-D, but was only in limited use in some war games.
Also Loran-C never had anything like global coverage!
Here is a notice on the phase-out: http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/?pageName=loranMain
Also there is no way a Loran-C receiver and ferrite antenna could be fitted into a watch!

There is no way "GPS" is actually a version of Loran-C!
I have used small hand-held GPS units since around 2001 - you will never convince "sub-miniature" Loran-C might have been around then!

By the way when I get into a clear location here at home I detect 25-27 satellites (both GPS and GLONASS), and get a fix from around 22. If I get close to a brick wall on my west, all the satellites to the west drop out, and my fix drops down to about 15 satellites. The GPS receiver I am using does not have any cell-phone access!

Coverage: This map illustrates the global coverage of Loran-C.
(Graphic courtesy of Eurofix web page).

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #885 on: February 20, 2016, 06:06:41 AM »

Perhaps you just suck at using phones or technology in general?

http://cruiseline.com/advice/before-you-cruise/what-to-know/how-to-use-your-cellphone-on-a-cruise-ship

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #886 on: February 20, 2016, 08:03:55 PM »
http://cruiseline.com/advice/before-you-cruise/what-to-know/how-to-use-your-cellphone-on-a-cruise-ship
  • Get real! You simply do not need to have any cell-phone connection for GPS coverage.  Three of my GPS devices have no phone interface at all.
  • However do you think the cruise ship gets its cell-phone coverage? Ever heard of Geostationary Satellites - or do think they have  ;D floating cell-phone towers all over the ocean.  ;D
  • If these cruise ships do not use Geostationary Satellites, I have to wonder how we got perfect internet and GPS signal out if the open ocean, but in the deeper Norwegian Fiords the satellite coverage for internet often failed, but the GPS system still worked perfectly!
These characteristics fit perfectly with Geostationary Satellites used for Sat Phone and internet, but lower level satellites (orbiting twice a day) for GPS!
Still the radio propagation expert jroa would know better than anyone about these things!

« Reply #887 on: May 10, 2016, 01:08:07 PM »

Did you even read that page? You are not using your carriers network on a cruise ship, you are using the cruise ships network. Guess how the cruise ship connects to the internet? Through satellites.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3268288/The-WiFi-tide-turned-Cruise-ship-giant-slashes-internet-charges-90-guests-able-log-just-3-day.html

Currently 31 satellite systems have been deployed on 30 of its 100 ships with more planned over the coming months to extend the company's 'WiFi@Sea' connectivity network.

Perhaps you just suck at trying to abuse people.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #888 on: May 10, 2016, 01:49:38 PM »

Did you even read that page? You are not using your carriers network on a cruise ship, you are using the cruise ships network. Guess how the cruise ship connects to the internet? Through satellites.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3268288/The-WiFi-tide-turned-Cruise-ship-giant-slashes-internet-charges-90-guests-able-log-just-3-day.html

Currently 31 satellite systems have been deployed on 30 of its 100 ships with more planned over the coming months to extend the company's 'WiFi@Sea' connectivity network.

The erroneous claim was made that cellphones are impossible to use on a ship.  I proved that claim to be false.  Do you even read the threads in which you post? 

« Reply #889 on: May 10, 2016, 08:02:37 PM »

The erroneous claim was made that cellphones are impossible to use on a ship.  I proved that claim to be false.  Do you even read the threads in which you post?

No his claim was that there is no mobile phone coverage on a ship, because cell phone towers are out of range, but GPS that works from satellites still works.

You tried to debunk what he said by saying that you can use cell phones on a ship.

But I debunked that by showing that the only way of using your cell phone on a ship is by connecting to their network that is supported by satellites.

Yes this is a thread about satellites, and so far, everyone agrees they exist, even you are posting links to support that fact.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #890 on: May 11, 2016, 04:45:54 AM »

No his claim was that there is no mobile phone coverage on a ship, because cell phone towers are out of range, but GPS that works from satellites still works.

You tried to debunk what he said by saying that you can use cell phones on a ship.

But I debunked that by showing that the only way of using your cell phone on a ship is by connecting to their network that is supported by satellites.

Yes this is a thread about satellites, and so far, everyone agrees they exist, even you are posting links to support that fact.

The claim was made that there is no phone service and therefore no phone towers in the ocean.  I proved that there is cell phone service in the middle of the ocean.  Now, you are claiming that it somehow proves satellites exist, when you have no idea where the cell phone signals are coming from.  Go ahead and try to spin your way out this one. 

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #891 on: May 11, 2016, 05:12:32 AM »
learn what real means.

Maybe you should actually say what's wrong with his statement. It's probably something very nitpicky, isn't it? Oh, I know! He should have said "once you're outside the atmosphere there is almost nothing to slow you down"! That's it, yeah! Only in this case, pretty much everyone got what he intended to say, in contrary to your mistakes, where what you intend to say is factually wrong.

By the way, this thread shouldn't even exist. Are FErs too terrified to buy a telescope and observe a couple of satellites?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #892 on: May 11, 2016, 05:18:28 AM »
learn what real means.

Maybe you should actually say what's wrong with his statement. It's probably something very nitpicky, isn't it? Oh, I know! He should have said "once you're outside the atmosphere there is almost nothing to slow you down"! That's it, yeah! Only in this case, pretty much everyone got what he intended to say, in contrary to your mistakes, where what you intend to say is factually wrong.

By the way, this thread shouldn't even exist. Are FErs too terrified to buy a telescope and observe a couple of satellites?

Why are you people necroing threads now?  Did you run out of arguments, so now you will just open random old threads looking for something in your shill book that has not been destroyed? 

Pezevenk

« Reply #893 on: May 11, 2016, 05:22:08 AM »
learn what real means.

Why are you people necroing threads now?  Did you run out of arguments, so now you will just open random old threads looking for something in your shill book that has not been destroyed?

"Necroing"??? I am not the one who necroed this thread, you replied to it just a while ago! And the post to which I responded to is not that old anyway. Did you run out of things to accuse me, so you accuse me of necroing this thread even though I didn't?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #894 on: May 11, 2016, 05:24:20 AM »
Yes, yoddo necroed the thread, and then you just could not stand it so you had to necro your own post in the same thread.  Way to go, you showed us!  ::)

Pezevenk

« Reply #895 on: May 11, 2016, 05:27:43 AM »
Yes, yoddo necroed the thread, and then you just could not stand it so you had to necro your own post in the same thread.  Way to go, you showed us!  ::)

I necroed my "own post"? What post? You also replied after the necroing BEFORE I did, and you accuse ME of necroing the thread?
By the way, why don't you return to the "Transit of Mercury" thread? You seem to be active, so you obviously ran away from your ridicule.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #896 on: May 11, 2016, 05:29:25 AM »
Besides, the thread wasn't even THAT old. The last activity on it was on February, it's not like it's been years.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #897 on: May 11, 2016, 05:53:27 AM »
By the way, why don't you return to the "Transit of Mercury" thread? You seem to be active, so you obviously ran away from your ridicule.

Quote from: Jroa
The little dot is very close to the edge of the sun in one photo and very far from the edge in the other.  Do I need to do the math in order to tell you how many tenths of a degree Mercury moves in relation to the sun per day, or are you going to just admit that you did not take both pictures at the same time?

I'm still laughing 😂😂
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #898 on: May 11, 2016, 05:57:57 AM »

I necroed my "own post"? What post? You also replied after the necroing BEFORE I did, and you accuse ME of necroing the thread?

The post you chose to necro was "your post (of choosing)".  Did you not realize that you were responding to a post that was made almost 5 months ago?  Is that how long you take to respond to phone calls?  Emails?  Text messages?  Now, you people just dig around the forum like poor people at the trash dump looking for anything you can salvage.  It must be a shitty life for you and your group. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #899 on: May 11, 2016, 05:59:03 AM »

Quote from: Jroa
The little dot is very close to the edge of the sun in one photo and very far from the edge in the other.  Do I need to do the math in order to tell you how many tenths of a degree Mercury moves in relation to the sun per day, or are you going to just admit that you did not take both pictures at the same time?

I'm still laughing 😂😂

Wrong thread.  Are you lost?