Tune in for SpaceX's return to flight and first landing success

• 478 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Tune in for SpaceX's return to flight and first landing success
« Reply #270 on: December 29, 2015, 06:08:27 PM »
Once again. No such calculations exist on you "popular" website.  Can you point me to the relevant section or post it hear?
?? You really have to read all my explanations with calculations at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#F9 . Imagine that media believe and report that you can fly up to 200 000 m altitude and then land again just because a clown puts a magig show together.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #271 on: December 29, 2015, 06:50:51 PM »
Once again. No such calculations exist on you "popular" website.  Can you point me to the relevant section or post it hear?
?? You really have to read all my explanations with calculations at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#F9 . Imagine that media believe and report that you can fly up to 200 000 m altitude and then land again just because a clown puts a magig show together.
Just as an FYI, the Orbcomm-2 mission was not the first reentry for the Falcon 9R.  It was actually the 8th such reentry.  There were 5 water landing tests and 2 unsuccessful barge landing attempts before the successful landing.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #272 on: December 29, 2015, 07:03:55 PM »
Just as an FYI, the Orbcomm-2 mission was not the first reentry for the Falcon 9R.  It was actually the 8th such reentry.  There were 5 water landing tests and 2 unsuccessful barge landing attempts before the successful landing.
I know. All 100% fake of course. There is no business as the space show business.

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #273 on: December 29, 2015, 07:34:26 PM »
I know. All 100% fake of course. There is no business as the space show business.
Which you are a shareholder of.
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

Heiwa

« Reply #274 on: December 29, 2015, 10:43:28 PM »
Yes, funny business. SpaceX subsidies its normal, real satellite launches with 100% fake supply capsule launches to the fake International Space Station paid for by NASA. It is a way by USA/NASA to try to kill the competition. I wonder how long it will last. Anyway, satellite launches are just a small part of Airbus NV.

« Reply #275 on: December 29, 2015, 11:39:07 PM »
Yes, funny business. SpaceX subsidies its normal, real satellite launches with 100% fake supply capsule launches to the fake International Space Station paid for by NASA. It is a way by USA/NASA to try to kill the competition. I wonder how long it will last. Anyway, satellite launches are just a small part of Airbus NV.
What is the object we see in the sky if it not the ISS and where is Tim Peake now?

« Reply #276 on: December 30, 2015, 12:58:46 AM »
You know ariane are developing a reusable rocket don't you? That must any you as a share holder considering how it's all fake.

« Reply #277 on: December 30, 2015, 01:50:03 AM »
I think any statement concerning Heiwa's claims should always be preceded with "apparently".  He is, after all, a well know pathological liar.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Heiwa

« Reply #278 on: December 30, 2015, 04:06:44 AM »
You know ariane are developing a reusable rocket don't you?
No, I didn't. I thought Arianespace just sent satellites one-way up into orbits. No need to fake returns and recoveries of the rocket with no fuel afterwards. It is scrap! Of course, if NASA asks Arianespace to send a capsule up into orbit  that NASA then will dock with the ISS, Arianespace says yes or actually oui (yes in French). As long as you pay. The fake docking with the fake ISS is 100% NASA fakery space show biz.
C'est simple. Arianespace cannot say that its client NASA is criminally cheating the US tax payers as long as it pays the bills making profit for Arianespace. It is just business.

« Reply #279 on: December 30, 2015, 04:24:10 AM »
Well yes they are developing a reusable rocket stage for its future rockets. It's called Adeline. As a share holder you must be outraged? Will you be contacting them to let them know how you feel and directing them to your "popular" website so they can see your equations showing how it's imposible?

Heiwa

« Reply #280 on: December 30, 2015, 04:54:42 AM »
Well yes they are developing a reusable rocket stage for its future rockets. It's called Adeline. As a share holder you must be outraged? Will you be contacting them to let them know how you feel and directing them to your "popular" website so they can see your equations showing how it's imposible?
Well no ... it was just a joke to keep Elon & Co happy. There is no way you can return any rocket to Earth. Basic.

« Reply #281 on: December 30, 2015, 04:55:52 AM »
Well they are developing it so where is the joke? They are wasting money as far as you must be conserved.  Are you not outraged?

Heiwa

« Reply #282 on: December 30, 2015, 04:58:37 AM »
Well they are developing it so where is the joke? They are wasting money as far as you must be conserved.  Are you not outraged?
No. It is a joke. No money wasted. Isn't it fun? I look forward to how it ends.

« Reply #283 on: December 30, 2015, 05:00:29 AM »
How do you know it's a joke? They already have flown prototypes. I'm suprised that as a share holder you aren't aware of all this?

Heiwa

« Reply #284 on: December 30, 2015, 05:21:26 AM »
How do you know it's a joke? They already have flown prototypes. I'm suprised that as a share holder you aren't aware of all this?
As I, as a shareholder understands it, it is the European Space Agency, ESA, that will pay Arianespace to develop some reusable Adeline rocket, blah, blah, to compete with NASA, SpaceX, etc. It is just talk, blah, blah.

ESA is another joke with its Rosetta hoax. It started >20 years ago and Arianespace was fooled to participate sending away a little satellite. I describe it at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#ROS . Enjoy!

« Reply #285 on: December 30, 2015, 05:24:39 AM »
What do you mean as you understand it? You didn't know until I just told you. You know nothing of the subject which is why your last post contains no substance just angry waffle.

Heiwa

« Reply #286 on: December 30, 2015, 05:46:32 AM »
What do you mean as you understand it? You didn't know until I just told you. You know nothing of the subject which is why your last post contains no substance just angry waffle.
You are off topic. We discuss the Spacex fake return 21 December show and you start to talk about Arianespace. Standard shill/troll tactic as I understand it. Change the subject. Start talk about something else. Start another thread about Arianespace if you like it.

« Reply #287 on: December 30, 2015, 05:51:10 AM »
Not adsactly off topic considering you are saying space x are faking it but a company you support is trying to accomplish the same thing.  You are just saying it's off topic because you have no answer for it
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 05:54:06 AM by Pythagoras »

« Reply #288 on: December 30, 2015, 06:20:48 AM »
Not adsactly off topic considering you are saying space x are faking it but a company you support is trying to accomplish the same thing.  You are just saying it's off topic because you have no answer for it

You clearly do not differentiate between "shareholder" (forced to pay into with immoral taxation ponzi schemes) and "support". Heiwa (and every other European citizen) is a forced participant (shareholder) of ESA, just like every US citizen is forced to pay to nasty NASA criminals.

That is far from "support".

SpaceX is different; it's a private organization. Elon Musk may have bought some Adobe licenses to play along with the shpayze shills and pretend we can go and come back.

Where the fuel is coming from to allegedly "fire boosters" to prevent the ever-accelerating shpayze craft from crashing on Earth also remains a musky mystery...
I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses - Johannes Kepler (1571-1630)

« Reply #289 on: December 30, 2015, 06:29:20 AM »
You obviously don't know what a shareholder is. A European citizen is not a shareholder any more than a American is a shareholder of nasa.  They are a tax payer. Heiwa as far as I am aware is a actual shareholder (correct me if I'm wrong)

As for the fuel. It is coming from the 30% payload penalty.

« Reply #290 on: December 30, 2015, 06:51:42 AM »
You obviously don't know what a shareholder is. A European citizen is not a shareholder any more than a American is a shareholder of nasa.  They are a tax payer. Heiwa as far as I am aware is a actual shareholder (correct me if I'm wrong)

A tax payer is a shareholder at gunpoint. An immoral system where millions of bucks are consumed by crooks to keep clunky clowns like yourself amazed and fiercily fairytelling fictional fakery.

Ah, the well-known physical term "payload penalty". 30%. :D :D

Clown.
I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses - Johannes Kepler (1571-1630)

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #291 on: December 30, 2015, 06:53:02 AM »
Heiwa, acording to himself, is a shareholder of Airbus, and therefore indirectly of Arianne Aerospace, because he bought shares of Airbus. A tax payer is not a shareholders. Public entities are not anonymous societies, and therefore cant have shares or shareholders.

This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

« Reply #292 on: December 30, 2015, 07:00:20 AM »

A tax payer is a shareholder at gunpoint. An immoral system where millions of bucks are consumed by crooks to keep clunky clowns like yourself amazed and fiercily fairytelling fictional fakery.

Clown.

I gave you an answer you have no rebuttal so you put 2 smiley faces. Wow congratulations

« Reply #293 on: December 30, 2015, 07:05:13 AM »
:D

Everybody is a shareholder of the state(s) he/she is forced to pay taxes to.

That those states fuck up but more importantly the majority of the enslaved shareholders just sheepily follow their unchosen masters doesn't make it less shareholder-corporation relation.

On top of that; many people are direct shareholders against their will; pension funds and even state organizations invest in private shares.

« Reply #294 on: December 30, 2015, 07:10:46 AM »

Clown.
I gave you an answer you have no rebuttal so you put 2 smiley faces. Wow congratulations

You may think you "gave an answer", but in reality you just put 3 terms in a row; 30%, "payload", "penalty".

If you were my student, I'd give you a 1/10 for that "answer"...

« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2015, 07:26:00 AM »
All I can say is that it's a good thing you are not a teacher.

« Reply #296 on: December 30, 2015, 07:27:31 AM »
Gaia, fyi, air drag is proportipnal to the square of velocity... So when u say that slower Object are exposed for more time and at the end they experience the same friction in reality doesn't make physical sense
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 07:47:21 AM by luckyfred »

« Reply #297 on: December 30, 2015, 07:41:31 AM »
All I can say is that it's a good thing you are not a teacher.

That's the difference between trolls and scientists. Science doesn't need ad hominems; it speaks for itself.

My students understand that. I surely hope you will one day too.

And luckyfred; I've never said "the same". Twisting and turning to keep the spacy stories alive.

« Reply #298 on: December 30, 2015, 07:43:26 AM »
Space x speaks for itself. Go watch a landing one day. You might learn something.

« Reply #299 on: December 30, 2015, 08:23:52 AM »
ad hominems
Hope you're not teaching Latin....nor science