Tune in for SpaceX's return to flight and first landing success

• 478 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Tune in for SpaceX's return to flight and first landing success
« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2015, 09:13:33 AM »
Your website just says you don't think it's possible. Not why it's not possible.

Also have you updated the mistake about the grid fins I pointed out?

Thanks for visiting my web site/pages. You are right that I update it/them regularly, sometimes inspired by discussions like this one. There should be no mistakes.

« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2015, 09:18:03 AM »
Well I can assure you its riddled with mistakes but the one I refer to is the one where you talk about the grid fins bieng used at 200,000 feet.

« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2015, 09:30:43 AM »
Your website just says you don't think it's possible. Not why it's not possible.

Thanks for visiting my web site/pages. You are right that I update it/them regularly, sometimes inspired by discussions like this one. There should be no mistakes.
And the satellites it launched?

Heiwa

« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2015, 09:31:36 AM »
Well I can assure you its riddled with mistakes but the one I refer to is the one where you talk about the grid fins bieng used at 200,000 feet.

Sorry, I use metric units on my site. According Elon SpaceX uses the hypersonic grid fins to steer the rocket when it drops vertically down from 200 000 m altitude. During 90% of that high speed straight/vertical drop there is no air to talk about ... and, if the rocket has hypersonic speed where it is air, it will crash in less than a minute.

I have landed vertically many times ... using a helicopter. I assure you, if a helicopter has hypersonic vertical speed shortly before landning it will ... CRASH. Same with a rocket with hypersonic grid fins.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #154 on: December 26, 2015, 09:33:34 AM »
Just remember Heiwa thinks he know everything because he is a boat engineer.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Heiwa

« Reply #155 on: December 26, 2015, 09:34:55 AM »

I mention it at my web page. Being a shareholder of a company launching real satellites, you must consider me biassed.

« Reply #156 on: December 26, 2015, 09:35:49 AM »

What atmosphere are you referring too? The one below 10 000 m altitude with air? Or the one above with little air and almost vacuum, where Elon performs his stunts?

No, most of the air is below 20 000 m altitude.

which one is it??
 first u claim that above 10000m there's basically no air, almost a vacuum and then u say it's 20000....
if i tell u that there are jet engines able to operate above 20000 m??
 u'll say that above 30000 there's vacuum?
ahahahah

You really have to refer to my web site where the Earth atmosphere is described. At 20 000 m altitude you will die unless you carry your own air with you, etc, etc. Topic is not that or jet engines.

Topic is Elon Musk and his 20 tons SpaceX first rocket stage dropping from 200 000 m altitude in 300 seconds and then landing at 0 m/s speed on the ground. If you study my web site, you'll understand that it is not possible. You will always crash.

I also explain how the hoax was done.

BTW a friend of mine actually drives a $ 100 000:- Tesla S - but only 40 kms/day back and to the office. He cannot drive to his summer house as it is too far away and there are no charge points in between. He then must borrow my 16 years old $ 1 000:- Opel that does the job easily.
If there's enough air to operate a jet engine there's plenty of air for the airbrakes.
If the rocket engines are able to accelerate the rocket and make it climb to 200.000 m against gravity and air resistance it's more than able to make it decelerate from 200.000m, since while descending air resistance helps slow it down

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #157 on: December 26, 2015, 09:36:42 AM »
Just remember Heiwa thinks he know everything because he is a boat engineer.
I mention it at my web page. Being a shareholder of a company launching real satellites, you must consider me biassed.
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

« Reply #158 on: December 26, 2015, 09:37:37 AM »
Yes I ment meters. Now nowhere does space   claim the fins are used at that altitude ( 200 000 m ) only you claim they say they do.

?

frenat

« Reply #159 on: December 26, 2015, 09:42:28 AM »
Of course you must go to his website (where he just makes assertions and arguments from incredulity) because he needs the ad revenue.

« Reply #160 on: December 26, 2015, 09:48:45 AM »

Please tell us here.

Heiwa

« Reply #161 on: December 26, 2015, 10:44:47 AM »
Yes I ment meters. Now nowhere does space   claim the fins are used at that altitude ( 200 000 m ) only you claim they say they do.

Hm, it seems SpaceX has updated its web page about the hypersonic grid fins = removed it. ;D

« Reply #162 on: December 26, 2015, 10:48:13 AM »
No it was never said in the 1st place. Have you got any evidence to say it was? I bet not some how but you will continue to claim it has so you can continue your delusion.

Heiwa

« Reply #163 on: December 26, 2015, 10:49:38 AM »

Please tell us here.
Hm, just watch the SpaceX show where the second stage ejects bits of the payload at regular intervals up in space somewhere - live on a big TV screen - with people cheering in the background.

But I wonder what happened to the second stage after ejecting the satellites. Did SpaceX fire the engine direction down and ditched the second stage in the Pacific?

« Reply #164 on: December 26, 2015, 10:55:04 AM »

Please tell us here.
Hm, just watch the SpaceX show where the second stage ejects bits of the payload at regular intervals up in space somewhere - live on a big TV screen - with people cheering in the background.

But I wonder what happened to the second stage after ejecting the satellites. Did SpaceX fire the engine direction down and ditched the second stage in the Pacific?

The second stage was send to higher orbit as a test

« Reply #165 on: December 26, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »
The second stage conducted a coast and second relight test to certify it for geo orbit transfer missions. You realy don't know much considering you proclaim to be an expert.

Heiwa

« Reply #166 on: December 26, 2015, 11:53:24 AM »
The second stage conducted a coast and second relight test to certify it for geo orbit transfer missions. You realy don't know much considering you proclaim to be an expert.
This is maybe an intelligent post but I cannot follow the coast, relight, orbit mission, blah, blah. What drug is pushing you for it. And where can I get it?

« Reply #167 on: December 26, 2015, 11:54:59 AM »
Playing dumb won't help you. It coasted then re lit it's engins. Wow thst was hard.

Heiwa

« Reply #168 on: December 26, 2015, 12:03:48 PM »

Please tell us here.

Subtopic is what happened to the second stage. Yes, according to SpaceX it was sent to a higher orbit. Had it been sent into a lower orbit it would have crashed in North, West, South or East Europe, Africa, probably North, or Middle East but not Israel or Iran or Iraq because they are special, but none of us here on the other side of the ditch or pool or water want having a second stage SpaceX shit dropping on us. Capito?
So luckily it was sent to a higher orbit. Hopefully around the Sun, the BLACK HOLE of the Milky Way, or Billions of other Milky backstreets. Thank you.

« Reply #169 on: December 26, 2015, 12:06:11 PM »

Please tell us here.

Subtopic is what happened to the second stage. Yes, according to SpaceX it was sent to a higher orbit. Had it been sent into a lower orbit it would have crashed in North, West, South or East Europe, Africa, probably North, or Middle East but not Israel or Iran or Iraq because they are special, but none of us here on the other side of the ditch or pool or water want having a second stage SpaceX shit dropping on us. Capito?
So luckily it was sent to a higher orbit. Hopefully around the Sun, the BLACK HOLE of the Milky Way, or Billions of other Milky backstreets. Thank you.

Is their a point or a question in that post somewhere or just a rambling rant?

« Reply #170 on: December 26, 2015, 12:19:13 PM »

Is their a point or a question in that post somewhere or just a rambling rant?

Rambling rant as he doesn't have a foot to stand on

Heiwa

« Reply #171 on: December 26, 2015, 01:55:04 PM »
Playing dumb won't help you. It coasted then re lit it's engins. Wow thst was hard.
And the hypersonic grid fins flapped here and there at the top of the rocket and directed it towards the Landing Zone 1 at 1 000 m/s speed, where a rocket engine ignited and in 20 seconds stopped the rocket which touched down on ground a 0 speed. Hole in one! Sounds like Tiger Woods explaining his fucking with twenty nanas just lying around.

« Reply #172 on: December 26, 2015, 02:01:24 PM »
Any calculation to support your statement? Since your posts and website is full of scientific content what's more scientific  than math and physics?

« Reply #173 on: December 26, 2015, 02:08:24 PM »
Any doubters are more than welcome to travel to Cape Canaveral in January and witness the launch and land firsthand. This will now be a regular event.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

« Reply #174 on: December 26, 2015, 02:36:04 PM »

Another amazing view of the launch close up with a good shot of the landing. Notice how far away they are watching the landing from. Guna be hard to keep that up from now on if it's all fake.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 02:40:17 PM by Pythagoras »

« Reply #175 on: December 26, 2015, 04:47:01 PM »
Any doubters are more than welcome to travel to Cape Canaveral in January and witness the launch

And that proves anything?? Launching a rocket is not the problem; rockets work inside the atmosphere.

and land firsthand. This will now be a regular event.

Landing? :D :D

There's no landing; all objects entering the atmosphere simply burn up to dust. :D
I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses - Johannes Kepler (1571-1630)

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #176 on: December 26, 2015, 09:39:11 PM »

There's no landing; all objects entering the atmosphere simply burn up to dust. :D
The fact that there was a landing witnessed by thousands and will be more to follow makes it hard to agree with you.

also

based on what do you say this?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Heiwa

« Reply #177 on: December 26, 2015, 11:35:58 PM »

The fact that there was a landing witnessed by thousands and will be more to follow makes it hard to agree with you.

also

Witnessed by thousands? It was pitch dark and nobody was allowed close to the Landing Zone 1. And the fireball dropping down was much too slow. It looked like a bunny in a hat. Typical Elon.

« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2015, 12:42:27 AM »
Have u got a problem with math? Why every time u're asked to provide an equation or some calculations to support your claims u always ignore the request?

« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2015, 01:15:56 AM »

also

Witnessed by thousands? It was pitch dark and nobody was allowed close to the Landing Zone 1. And the fireball dropping down was much too slow. It looked like a bunny in a hat. Typical Elon.
what would you say created the flow?