Do you know what I've noticed?

• 26 Replies

JustThatOneGuy

• Expect to see activity bursts and stops.
Do you know what I've noticed?
« on: December 14, 2015, 08:21:55 AM »
Not a single Flat Earther seems to have ever gone to space. Could you explain that?
Nah, I'm just here to correct your grammar. The Earth's still round, though.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Re: Do you know what I've noticed?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 09:10:04 AM »
All the astronauts are part of the conspiracy and won't let FEs on because they will blow there cover ::)

I know I'm what you may call a conspiracy theorist (I don't think 9/11 happened the way they say it happened) but that is silly.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

JustThatOneGuy

• Expect to see activity bursts and stops.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »
All the astronauts are part of the conspiracy and won't let FEs on because they will blow there cover ::)

I know I'm what you may call a conspiracy theorist (I don't think 9/11 happened the way they say it happened) but that is silly.
Well, it would blow SOMEONE'S cover. The question is who's?
Nah, I'm just here to correct your grammar. The Earth's still round, though.

LuggerSailor

• 12 men on the Moon, 11 of them Scouts.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 01:06:09 PM »
I've often wondered if there are any flat earth navigators...

One or two have mentioned being in the navy but they don't seem to have understood navigation or position fixing techniques. I suppose not all naval personnel are navigators and some may not even go to sea...
LuggerSailor.
Sailor and Navigator.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 02:41:16 AM »
Not a single Flat Earther seems to have ever gone to space. Could you explain that?

I have noticed that none of our round Earth friends here on this forum have gone to space as well.  Perhaps space travel is simply impossible? 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 03:47:50 AM »
I have noticed that none of our round Earth friends here on this forum have gone to space as well.  Perhaps space travel is simply impossible? 
Your logic applied to other things.
I have noticed that no one on the forums have participated in the Olympic. Perhaps the Olympics is fake.
I have noticed that no one on the forums have climbed Mt Everest. Perhaps Mt Everest does not exist.
I have noticed that no one on the forums have been to the North Pole. Perhaps the North Pole does not exist.
I have noticed that no one on the forums have been President. Perhaps the President does not exist.

This is fun, I could go on.

But your logic does not follow
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 04:29:49 AM »
I have noticed that no one on the forums have participated in the Olympic. Perhaps the Olympics is fake.
I have noticed that no one on the forums have climbed Mt Everest. Perhaps Mt Everest does not exist.
I have noticed that no one on the forums have been to the North Pole. Perhaps the North Pole does not exist.
I have noticed that no one on the forums have been President. Perhaps the President does not exist.

Also:
I have noticed that no flath earthers use their brain. Perhaps the brain does not exist.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 04:58:27 AM »
From a creationist point of view, for what it's worth to the common garden variety atheist.
Come the end of this experiment it is prophesied that the masses will stand shocked to the core as they come to realise that they have been lead astray and obediently followed their traditions and trusted figures down the path of their own destruction. In the end, falsehood will be wiped away!
Don't be so sure that you have got it all worked out & your mockery passes us by. Think how you appear to us!

For example :-

Posted by: MaNaeSWolf
« on: Today at 03:47:50 AM »

Insert Quote

Stop speaking this gibberish! Why do you compare things that can be seen with things that can not.
The complete opposite of the way we are living is much closer to the True nature of life on this earth. About Face!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 07:15:02 AM »
Stop speaking this gibberish! Why do you compare things that can be seen with things that can not.

Round Earth advocates have been asking this for ages
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 06:20:40 PM »

Funny how you chose to mock my statement, while ignoring the equally bad statement of your fellow roundy whom I was mocking.  But, it is always fun for you people pretend that it is only flatties who say ridiculous things, right?  You people are ridiculous.  ::)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 09:08:19 PM »

Many of the pretend flat earthers qualify for the Special Olympics.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2015, 12:12:50 AM »

As everyone might have noticed I don't support the FE concept, but as Jroa has said none of the RE supporters have reported being to space as well!
I does seem a pointless thread, that is only going to lead to personal attacks.  That does not help either side.

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2015, 04:34:09 AM »
I have.

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2015, 08:08:00 AM »

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2015, 08:19:34 AM »
Soyuz or shuttle?

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2015, 08:22:16 AM »

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2015, 08:28:40 AM »
I'm curious how do u get into space?

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2015, 08:31:46 AM »

Carefully.

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2015, 08:52:21 AM »

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2015, 09:08:28 AM »

Carefully.

LSD?

You take drugs now too?

No I was asking you that. I never taken any drugs but I heard enough about them to stay away from them and ask you if you took them to go to space. So if its not LSD then was it by aliens, teleportation, or atroprojection?

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2015, 09:10:04 AM »

Carefully.

LSD?

You take drugs now too?

No I was asking you that. I never taken any drugs but I heard enough about them to stay away from them and ask you if you took them to go to space. So if its not LSD then was it by aliens, teleportation, or atroprojection?

No, and I don't want to talk to a drug using, animal abusing murderer.

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2015, 09:18:30 AM »

Carefully.

LSD?

You take drugs now too?

Looks like I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. If I don't defend myself then you'll think I admit to those things by silence. If I defend myself you'll think I'm being defensive because obviously anyone who do those things would be defensive about it. What would convince you that I'm not those things, give you my home address and phone number?

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2015, 11:51:53 AM »
You know nod, if you think that I'm a drug using, animal abusing murderer then you can make a thread about me in the AR section. You can call it "Luke is a drug using animal abusing murdering troll" and have a poll on it. But to be clear, I've only killed one vole (looks like a mouse with a shorter tail) with the end of a broom stick. It was swift and to the point. I wasn't torturing it by a slow death. In fact, those sticky pads to catch mice are more inhumane then what I did. We had a very bad vole problem and pretty much any way to get rid of the voles was acceptable.

I have never killed a human being. However if you was attacked by an assailant and the only way to stop him was to kill him I'll do it. Your life is too valuable to let you die at the hands of an assailant.

I have never taken drugs. But to be my age and to know absolutely NOTHING about drugs is almost impossible. I only seen drugs on tv.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 11:54:53 AM by Luke 22:35-38 »

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2015, 01:02:29 PM »

Lol. Just... just stop. I'm actually laughing out loud at this. No. There is no conspiracy theory. Just accept what happened man.

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2015, 01:03:26 PM »

Carefully.

LSD?

You take drugs now too?

Who does?  I like your avatar though.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.