Serious: Jroa's moderator status should be revoked

• 58 Replies

TheEarthIsASphere.

• who fucking cares what shape the earth is lol
Serious: Jroa's moderator status should be revoked
« on: December 08, 2015, 03:29:11 PM »
Of this forum's moderators, Jroa is the worst. He's a moderator, yet on a regular basis, he violates the basic rules of this forum, and continues to do so with the title of moderator. He never actually seems to do any moderating anyways. Replies to topics that should be taken down "mysteriously" remain, even when he's present in the discussion.

On multiple occasions, I have found him violating the following rules:

• Rule #2, explicit content:

We are not talking about whom your mom is going to suck off tonight.  Please, keep up with the conversation.

He is.
  • Rule #5, Flaming and Harrasment:

Perhaps you can build another straw man that actually has the resemblance to making sense?  Just a suggestion.
    You and your gay commy pinko gay buddy are welcome to come over for dinner any time you want.  See, I am all for you rights to pork each other in the bum.  But, please don't do it at my house.
  • Rule #7, Troublemaking:

You are welcome to share your ideas here.  Just be aware that you will have roundies jumping all over you.  They hate free speech and new ideas and only cling to their brain washed ways.
  • Rule #8, Low-content Posting/Derailment

You can literally visit almost any thread Jroa has posted on, and you'll see him derailing in one way or the other.

This is just an extremely small list of crap that this forum's worst "moderator" continues to spew. You can find more littered all over the place here: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=46321;area=showposts;start=0. You can also find many more examples on this thread here: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=64777.0#.VlxCVY-G_F0

In short, this is a formal request to strip Jroa of his status as moderator, and possibly ban him for some period of time.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:17:31 AM by TheEarthIsRound. »
Quā ratiōne nōn redimus ad senectēs societātēs sapientium patrum? Quā ratiōne relinquimus eārum sapientiam?

Re: Serious: Jroa's moderator status should be revoked
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 04:51:12 PM »
Good luck with that. Although I find JROA to be seriously obnoxious, he really isn't any MORE obnoxious than half of the posters in this forum. The kind of shit-posting that goes on here is pretty intense, and wouldn't be tolerated in most fora of which I am or have been a member, and that ESPECIALLY goes for the other FE site, which takes things to the other extreme of total Nazi bullshit behaviour.

Really, I think JROA often just wants to get a rise out of people. I mean, the Dude knows NOTHING about Israel, but in the other forum talks like he's an authority on the matter. I think he does some shit on purpose.

Furthermore, he is extremely good w/ circular logic, often-times on purpose, IMHO. If you just hit the guy back with some solid philosphical arguments you should be on good ground. I'll give the guy some credit, he may be many things, but STUPID is NOT one of them.

Ultimately, I've got no serious issue with the guy. I mean, if I knifed every single person that irritated me, there would be many dead persons in the world! Just take it with a grain of salt and consider the source.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 06:49:10 PM »
Nothing ever comes of these threads as the other mods are just as retarded as he is.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 06:50:14 PM »
Nothing ever comes of these threads as the other mods are just as retarded as he is.

Maybe someone should try PMing the nonexistent inactive admins.
Quā ratiōne nōn redimus ad senectēs societātēs sapientium patrum? Quā ratiōne relinquimus eārum sapientiam?

Scroto Gaggins

• Hobbiton represent
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 09:50:48 PM »
I don't think he should be kicked from his position.
He does moderate some of the time, after all.
The problem is consistency, which he lacks.
Maybe new moderators?
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 12:42:49 AM »
In short, this is a formal request to strip Jroa of his status as moderator, and possibly ban him for some period of time.

Honestly, you 'self-identifying raown derfers' are both completely shameless & pathologically delusional...

This kinda deranged autism is why I come here for my daily lulz.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 06:09:31 AM »
Of this forum's moderators, Jroa is the worst. He's a moderator, yet on a regular basis, he violates the basic rules of this forum, and continues to do so with the title of moderator. He never actually seems to do any moderating anyways. Replies to topics that should be taken down "mysteriously" remain, even when he's present in the discussion.

We are not talking about whom your mom is going to suck off tonight.  Please, keep up with the conversation.

He is.

Perhaps you can build another straw man that actually has the resemblance to making sense?  Just a suggestion.
    You and your gay commy pinko gay buddy are welcome to come over for dinner any time you want.  See, I am all for you rights to pork each other in the bum.  But, please don't do it at my house.

You are welcome to share your ideas here.  Just be aware that you will have roundies jumping all over you.  They hate free speech and new ideas and only cling to their brain washed ways.

You can literally visit almost any thread Jroa has posted on, and you'll see him derailing in one way or the other.

This is just an extremely small list of crap that this forum's worst "moderator" continues to spew. You can find more littered all over the place here: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=46321;area=showposts;start=0

lol, sounds like someone is mad because I said something bad to him in the Angry Ranting forum.  If you can't handle it, then stay out of that forum.  The rules don't apply there like they do in the upper fora. 

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 07:24:31 AM »

He is.

This is just an extremely small list of crap that this forum's worst "moderator" continues to spew. You can find more littered all over the place here: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=46321;area=showposts;start=0

lol, sounds like someone is mad because I said something bad to him in the Angry Ranting forum.  If you can't handle it, then stay out of that forum.  The rules don't apply there like they do in the upper fora.

No, I'm calling for your moderator status to be revoked due to the continuous stream of rule-breaking posts in the upper fora. As a moderator you should be upholding the rules, not breaking them, and ignoring others who do.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 07:37:17 AM »
Funny, then, how your first quote was from Angry Ranting.  The second and fourth quotes are as benign as they get, and 3rd quote, when taken in context, was an obvious attempt at humor, as you were joking around with me as well.  I know you are mad at me because I have spanked you in one debate after another, but perhaps, when you call for someone to be fired, you should actually have some evidence to present?  Just a thought.

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 07:40:37 AM »
Funny, then, how your first quote was from Angry Ranting.  The second and fourth quotes are as benign as they get, and 3rd quote, when taken in context, was an obvious attempt at humor, as you were joking around with me as well.  I know you are mad at me because I have spanked you in one debate after another, but perhaps, when you call for someone to be fired, you should actually have some evidence to present?  Just a thought.

You shouldn't even have a say in this. I'm going to PM an admin, explain the situation to them, and then we'll see what happens from there. Regardless of whether your moderator status is revoked or not, I'm still going to try.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 07:44:32 AM »

You shouldn't even have a say in this. I'm going to PM an admin, explain the situation to them, and then we'll see what happens from there. Regardless of whether your moderator status is revoked or not, I'm still going to try.

Be my guest.  Jack has been fairly active lately and has been logging on almost daily.  Daniel, Lord Wilmore, James, and John Davis would all be easier to reach by email.  Be sure to tell them that you are crying because I said something mean to you in AR. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 07:46:28 AM »
Oh, John Davis is actually on right now.  Hurry and PM him while he is here. 

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 07:48:43 AM »

Be my guest.  Jack has been fairly active lately and has been logging on almost daily.  Daniel, Lord Wilmore, James, and John Davis would all be easier to reach by email.  Be sure to tell them that you are crying because I said something mean to you in AR.

Aha, here's another good example of you blatantly breaking a rule:
Be sure to tell them that you are crying because I said something mean to you in AR.
Rule #7, Troublemaking.

You should really be more careful, especially in a thread that's trying to get your moderator status removed.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2015, 08:03:45 AM »
Troublemaking?  I freely gave you the names of the admins, and offered friendly advice on how to reach them.  I even told you when I saw one of the admins online.  I am not sure how much more helpful I could have been at assisting you with your crusade.  Do you scream at people who help you out when you are lost?  You seem to have a chip on your shoulder from being spanked in a debate once too often.  Anyway, good luck with your witch hunt. 

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2015, 08:06:16 AM »
Can you not read your own post?

Be sure to tell them that you are crying because I said something mean to you in AR.

That was a statement that was completely irrelevant to what you were trying to tell me, and technically violates rule #7.

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 08:14:24 AM »
See the thread "How far is Sun in FE model?... " (link in my signature) for perfect example of jroa breaking several rules of the forum.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 08:16:26 AM »
Here is my Concern: 'TheEarthIsRound' is suffering from a terminal case of Unwarranted Self Importance.

Here is my Suggestion: he should Get Over Himself & STFU.

Thank you please!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 08:18:18 AM »
Can you not read your own post?

That was a statement that was completely irrelevant to what you were trying to tell me, and technically violates rule #7.

It was in reference to the very first quote that you posted.  Did you forget about that one?  The one where I insulted your mom in AR? 

You are the one who is trying to get someone in trouble for no real reason other than he outwitted you in several debates.  That sounds like the definition of troublemaking to me.  But, I will let an admin decide whether or not to ban you.  I would not feel comfortable doing it myself, since I can't exactly be impartial in the matter.  Good luck to you, buddy. 

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2015, 08:32:09 AM »
Here is my Concern: 'TheEarthIsRound' is suffering from a terminal case of Unwarranted Self Importance.

Here is my Suggestion: he should Get Over Himself & STFU.

Thank you please!

Please stop trying to incite off-topic discussion.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2015, 09:21:19 AM »
Please stop trying to incite off-topic discussion.

Please stop trying to incite the sacking of a perfectly adequate moderator, on a forum whose basic premise you are totally antagonistic towards, because of your own humourless sulking & butthurt.

Is that off-topic?

Or am I missing something here?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2015, 09:26:46 AM »
Papa, I am sorry I banned you all those times now.  I would not take the bans back, but now you make me feel bad for doing it.  :D

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2015, 09:28:45 AM »
Papa, I am sorry I banned you all those times now.  I would not take the bans back, but now you make me feel bad for doing it.  :D

Are you encouraging off-topic and rule-breaking behavior now? You're supposed to be a moderator Jroa, not someone who incites the kind of stuff Prapor Lebgar spews.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2015, 09:33:35 AM »

Are you encouraging off-topic and rule-breaking behavior now? You're supposed to be a moderator Jroa, not someone who incites the kind of stuff Prapor Lebgar spews.

What?  I said I regularly ban him for his posts, but thanked him for his support.  Why do you try to spin everything to your liberal agenda?  Oh, wait, I answered my own question. 

Oh, how is it coming with my ban or demod or whatever? 

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2015, 09:37:26 AM »

What?  I said I regularly ban him for his posts, but thanked him for his support.  Why do you try to spin everything to your liberal agenda?  Oh, wait, I answered my own question. 

What?  I said I regularly ban him for his posts, but thanked him for his support.
You never said that explicitly in your statement. It could be interpreted both ways.

I've sent a PM off to Jack. Now we just wait.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2015, 09:41:34 AM »

What?  I said I regularly ban him for his posts, but thanked him for his support.
You never said that explicitly in your statement. It could be interpreted both ways.

No, you will wait.  I am in direct contact with at least one admin.  I hope they don't decide to ban you, because you are actually entertaining to debate against.  Let's hope the admin goes easy on you.   You are one of the easier forum members to prove wrong in just about everything you say. 

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2015, 09:45:52 AM »

No, you will wait.  I am in direct contact with at least one admin.  I hope they don't decide to ban you, because you are actually entertaining to debate against.  Let's hope the admin goes easy on you.   You are one of the easier forum members to prove wrong in just about everything you say.

Just because you're in direct contact with an admin, it doesn't mean that they won't necessarily consider banning you. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2015, 09:54:06 AM »

Just because you're in direct contact with an admin, it doesn't mean that they won't necessarily consider banning you. 

They could consider banning Jesus.  Do you even know what the word consider means? 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2015, 09:55:26 AM »
Papa, I am sorry I banned you all those times now.

What happened, happened.

Frankly, I am more concerned about the locking of live threads than bans.

But if that's the way it is, I'll deal with it.

Unlike TheEarthIsRound, I have learned the importance of self-reliance...

Speaking of whom; here he goes again:

Yeah; whatever, sulking butthurt cry-baby who complains if he does not receive preferential treatment on a forum that his very name is an insult towards...

Did I already say 'get over yourself & STFU'?

Yes; I did...

Please oblige, because you are beginning to disgust me.

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2015, 09:56:51 AM »

They could consider banning Jesus.  Do you even know what the word consider means?

Consider - To think before performing an action.

Not the exact definition, but you get the idea. I don't even know why you needed to ask me what it means. Of course I'd know what it meant.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2015, 10:03:43 AM »

Consider - To think before performing an action.

Not the exact definition, but you get the idea. I don't even know why you needed to ask me what it means. Of course I'd know what it meant.

Why would they not consider a ban when they receive a complaint?  Of course they would consider it, just like they are considering your ban.  Considering something does not mean that they will or will not do it.  I don't know why I have to define words to you.