Hey it me micheal, vsauce here!

• 8 Replies

wonkaswilly12

• Quantum earther
Hey it me micheal, vsauce here!
« on: December 12, 2015, 09:11:30 PM »
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

This is a very interesting video from vsauce about the flat earth! It makes me question If the world even exists, how long it is and what shape it is! It gives good arguments for RE and FE! It is really interesting and you should watch it!
The earth is an infinite 4D plane!

wonkaswilly12

• Quantum earther
Re: Hey it me micheal, vsauce here!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 09:24:49 PM »
Sorry I got the title wrong :P

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 09:32:38 AM »
Yep, we have that video to thank for the massive number of new members here.

ronxyz

• technologist
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 08:28:31 PM »

This is a very interesting video from vsauce about the flat earth! It makes me question If the world even exists, how long it is and what shape it is! It gives good arguments for RE and FE! It is really interesting and you should watch it!

That guy is really dishing out some bull. The old, if you can't dazzle em with facts baffle em with bull, applies here. I heard him make a number of scientific errors in one short video. Along with that his whole idea is based on the Earth is flat and SPINNING. Fail.

Ball people show me the ball Earth curve. There is no physical proof of the ball Earth theory, none. No curve not a ball, not a ball you can not call the Earth a sphere. The Earth is and always has been a flat plane.
If the Earth is a ball why don't we fall off the bottom?

wonkaswilly12

• Quantum earther
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 09:25:50 PM »

That guy is really dishing out some bull. The old, if you can't dazzle em with facts baffle em with bull, applies here. I heard him make a number of scientific errors in one short video. Along with that his whole idea is based on the Earth is flat and SPINNING. Fail.

Ball people show me the ball Earth curve. There is no physical proof of the ball Earth theory, none. No curve not a ball, not a ball you can not call the Earth a sphere. The Earth is and always has been a flat plane.
Please, point out some of his mathematical errors. Also, this video wasn't to convince us that the earth is round. It is just explaining some things. Maybe you should find out who vsauce is before assuming he is trying to convince us

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 11:57:54 PM »
At least the VSause guy admits that our numbers work if you don't first assume the Earth to be a ball.  I will give him a point for honesty there. 

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 01:14:35 PM »
I actually saw the pro FE vids before I saw him. Funny thing, when I went to the FEs' channel, all they had were either 2 hour long videos which I don't have time for, or they have 30 minute ones which just rambles.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 07:16:50 AM »

I totally intended answering this stupidity. Then I checked your signature and it's clear now that you are a troll.

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 07:27:44 AM »
At least the VSause guy admits that our numbers work if you don't first assume the Earth to be a ball.  I will give him a point for honesty there.

FE is still contradicted by the rest of scientific knowledge. Even if your numbers didn't work at all, you would still refuse to accept how crappy FE is.