DET: What Goes Unanswered?

• 47 Replies

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
DET: What Goes Unanswered?
« on: December 04, 2015, 10:46:02 AM »
This is addressed to the people who have taken the time to learn DET. If you have not, either go to the link in my sig, or refrain from posting in this thread. You have the means to learn the model, don't waste my time.

For those that have read and learned the model however, I'm working on constructing an FAQ. This isn't a debate thread: just because you may disagree with part of what's explained doesn't make it relevant here. Start your own thread for that.

My question is: what are your questions? What phenomenon do you believe fail to go explained by DET?
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Re: DET: What Goes Unanswered?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 10:54:24 AM »
This is addressed to the people who have taken the time to learn DET. If you have not, either go to the link in my sig, or refrain from posting in this thread. You have the means to learn the model, don't waste my time.

For those that have read and learned the model however, I'm working on constructing an FAQ. This isn't a debate thread: just because you may disagree with part of what's explained doesn't make it relevant here. Start your own thread for that.

My question is: what are your questions? What phenomenon do you believe fail to go explained by DET?

How you know Aether exists? You said the theory of relativity proves it but how?
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 10:59:44 AM »
What phenomenon do you believe fail to go explained by DET?

How you know Aether exists? You said the theory of relativity proves it but how?
Please read the post I made.

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 11:04:06 AM »
Pardon, I could not find anything on what ether actually is, also what experiment was done to indicate its existens?

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:05:46 AM by Kogelblitz »
Earth is flat, but Jupiter is the flattest planet in our solar system.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 11:14:32 AM »
Pardon, I could not find anything on what ether actually is, also what experiment was done to indicate its existens?

I will save you the time and say this maybe less abrasively than jrowe will say it: it is in the first section here:

http://en.textsave.org/qeOb

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 11:29:43 AM »
No experiments were described in this link.
Earth is flat, but Jupiter is the flattest planet in our solar system.

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 11:44:32 AM »
What phenomenon do you believe fail to go explained by DET?

Please read the post I made.

I did. That's why I'm asking.

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 11:47:36 AM »
Here's what I got out of it:

Aether exists
How it applies to what we see
The evidence is observation

Does anyone else got what I got or can someone tell that they got more out of that?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2015, 12:10:59 PM »
I did. That's why I'm asking.
"For those that have read and learned the model however, I'm working on constructing an FAQ. This isn't a debate thread: just because you may disagree with part of what's explained doesn't make it relevant here. Start your own thread for that.
What phenomenon do you believe fail to go explained by DET?"
READ. Seriously, I'm getting sick of having to deal with your timewasting.

Does anyone else got what I got or can someone tell that they got more out of that?
Aether exists by logical deduction: and if that wasn't enough, the evidence for it is the same as the evidence for the DE model as the whole. Again, THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. STOP CONSTANTLY WASTING TIME.

See the section on evidence.

Again, please will people who have actually read the DE model post here, and please can you stop derailing. I was very clear in what I was asking for in my original post, can you not even read that?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 12:15:53 PM »
What does DET stand for?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 12:19:08 PM »
What does DET stand for?

ARE ANY OF YOU CAPABLE OF EVEN TRYING TO LEARN THE MODEL?!

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 12:29:38 PM »
  • Are there any REAL measurements in the model? What are they?
  • Is it just theoretical?
  • Are there any practical applications?
  • Where am I (Denver, CO) on your model?
  • Where is Chicago, IL on your model?
  • How do you know the distance between any two places on your model?
  • How high are Polaris and Sigma Octanis?
  • What do dish TVs point dishes at to get TV?
  • What is a falsifiable test of "vertical refraction"?
  • Are there any pictures "from space" of the DEF model (i.e. picture above the equator showing a flat disk to the N.Pole and another to the S.Pole?
  • How are P and S waves from earthquakes transmitted to the opposite side of the Earth (including the Shadow Zone).
  • What causes craters on the Earth?
  • What causes Moon to go through phases in the course of a month?
  • What causes solar eclipses?
  • What causes lunar eclipses during a FULL Moon?
  • What causes craters on the Moon?
  • What causes Earthshine on the Moon?
  • Why is Uranus' axis tilted 98°?
  • How do you know Neptune exists?
  • Why do Mercury and Venus have similar phases to the Moon and Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus don't?
  • How are irregular nebulas (e.g. N.American nebula) caused by whirlpools?
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 01:26:17 PM »
What is a falsifiable test of "vertical refraction"?
How are P and S waves from earthquakes transmitted to the opposite side of the Earth (including the Shadow Zone).
At least you're not a complete waste of time.
Otherwise, consider learning the model, and being honest.

sircool

• flat, round, whatever throats your goat
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 02:11:50 PM »
Theory
"Theory in science, is a tested assumption about reality, an explanation of a phenomenon or a connection to nature. After the testing of a hypothesis gives a more true than false picture of reality, it is often referred to as a theory."

Your so called theory fits nowhere within these parameters. Please science more.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 02:13:53 PM by sircool »
If it's flat, that would be very interesting for science

TheEarthIsASphere.

• who fucking cares what shape the earth is lol
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2015, 07:42:10 PM »
sircool is right JRoweSkeptic. I think you might want to adopt a more appropriate name for DET, "Dual Earth Fantasy", or if you can at least provide a morsel of real evidence for its existence, then maybe it could be deserving of the title "Dual Earth Hypothesis", but I doubt it'll ever get past that point.
Quā ratiōne nōn redimus ad senectēs societātēs sapientium patrum? Quā ratiōne relinquimus eārum sapientiam?

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
Again, THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. STOP CONSTANTLY WASTING TIME.

Then why the hell did you post this in the "Debate Board" of the forums? Does this belong elsewhere? Maybe complete nonsense?
Quā ratiōne nōn redimus ad senectēs societātēs sapientium patrum? Quā ratiōne relinquimus eārum sapientiam?

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 07:44:43 PM »
Aether exists by logical deduction

Logical deduction isn't enough in this case. In order to actually prove that it exists, you need to provide a physical proof, e.g, chemical formulas, composition, behavior, samples, etc. Just saying it exists by "logical deduction" is a bullshit way to "prove" things.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 08:22:42 PM »
Has anyone ever teleported from the equator to the Enterprise?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 10:20:50 PM »

I have one.

Why do you insist on pushing the subject? We couldn't be less interested in DET. It's a stupid fantasy. Not even FE believers take it seriously. Do you need attention so bad?

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2015, 04:21:37 AM »
sircool is right JRoweSkeptic. I think you might want to adopt a more appropriate name for DET, "Dual Earth Fantasy", or if you can at least provide a morsel of real evidence for its existence, then maybe it could be deserving of the title "Dual Earth Hypothesis", but I doubt it'll ever get past that point.
Bravo TheEarthIsRound.!!! Now you know why, after posting definitions of Fantasy, Fiction, Hypothesis and Theory, I started referring to it as DEF. I also refer to uniplanar FE "Theory" as Fantasy now UFEF (standard disk with "dome") - thanks JRoweSkeptic for point it out to me!

By referring to their fantasies as theories (bypassing even hypothesis), they want readers to think there is LOTS of actual evidence of these fairy tales. There is NONE. The nerve.
Keep in mind the following definitions:

Fantasy:
  • imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained
  • imaginative fiction featuring especially strange settings
  • the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.
  • imagination unrestricted by reality
Fiction:
  • a belief or statement that is false, but that is often held to be true because it is expedient to do so.
  • something invented by the imagination or feigned; specifically : an invented story
  • Fiction is defined as something that is not true
  • is a deliberately fabricated account of something
Hypothesis:
  • A hypothesis is either a suggested explanation for an observable phenomenon, or a reasoned prediction of a possible causal correlation among multiple phenomena. A hypothesis is only a suggested possible outcome, and is testable and falsifiable.
  • In science, a hypothesis is an idea or explanation that you then test through study and experimentation.
  • A hypothesis is something more than a wild guess but less than a well-established theory.
Theory:
  • Every scientific theory starts as a hypothesis. According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, a hypothesis is an idea that hasn't been proven yet. If enough evidence accumulates to support a hypothesis, it moves to the next step — known as a theory — in the scientific method and becomes accepted as a valid explanation of a phenomenon.
  • In science, a theory is a tested, well-substantiated, unifying explanation for a set of verified, proven factors. A theory is always backed by evidence;
  • In science, an explanation or model that covers a substantial group of occurrences in nature and has been confirmed by a substantial number of experiments and observations

For example, this is why Dual Earth THEORY (DET) is not remotely a theory. This is why I refer to it as DEF.

Hope this helps in your discussion of theories.
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2015, 04:40:30 AM »
Speaking of which:
  • Why do you refer to DEF as a theory?
  • Why did you refer to it as theory right from the beginning of its creation when you were still developing it 5 months ago?
  • What large amount of evidence does it have to justify calling it a theory?
  • How is DEF even a hypothesis - what falsifiable test is there?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2015, 04:50:28 AM »
"Theory in science, is a tested assumption about reality, an explanation of a phenomenon or a connection to nature. After the testing of a hypothesis gives a more true than false picture of reality, it is often referred to as a theory."

Your so called theory fits nowhere within these parameters. Please science more.

JUSTIFY. YOUR. CLAIMS. DET DOES ALL OF THAT.

LEARN THE MODEL FUCKWIT, THERE IS AN ENTIRE SECTION DEDICATED TO EVIDENCE

Then why the hell did you post this in the "Debate Board" of the forums?
Because it's hardly Q&A, READ

Logical deduction isn't enough in this case. In order to actually prove that it exists, you need to provide a physical proof, e.g, chemical formulas, composition, behavior, samples, etc. Just saying it exists by "logical deduction" is a bullshit way to "prove" things.
WHICH IS WHY I SPECIFICALLY SAID I DID NOT RELY ON LOGICAL DEDUCTION ALONE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Has anyone ever teleported from the equator to the Enterprise?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT INCAPABLE OF THE SLIGHTEST FUCKING HONEST ARGUMENT?!

Why do you insist on pushing the subject? We couldn't be less interested in DET.
DET works. Of course the trolls that dominate this forum aren't interested, and someone like you incapable of the slightest rational thought or honest argument wouldn't be able to cope with anything that might cast light on your ignorance, but newsflash: I don't give a fuck about what you want.

By referring to their fantasies as theories (bypassing even hypothesis), they want readers to think there is LOTS of actual evidence of these fairy tales. There is NONE. The nerve.
Patently false as you have been corrected on multiple times. Try reading for once you miserable penguin, maybe you'd even see an entire section in the model dedicated to evidence. But no, you seem perfectly happy to whinge about a model YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED TO LEARN THE SLIGHTEST THING

Speaking of which:
Why do you refer to DEF as a theory?
Why did you refer to it as theory right from the beginning of its creation when you were still developing it 5 months ago?
What large amount of evidence does it have to justify calling it a theory?
How is DEF even a hypothesis - what falsifiable test is there?
Learn the model you pathetic fuckwit, I'm sick fo having to repeat myself. YOU SPAM THE SAME QUESTIOSN IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD AND THEN RUN AWAY WHENEVER I ANSWER. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I WASTE TIME ON YOU?!

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 05:19:51 AM »
1) You asked for questions, I am providing ones that should be answered - not just dismissed. I am not in this thread to debate them.

2) I read. Per your model:
The first question to ask is simple: what is evidence?
The answer is just as simple: observation.
There is no form of evidence beyond this.
If that is your criterion, I observe the Sun, Moon and planets in the sky. I have never observed Aether. DEF disproved.

By this definition, any model/thing works. From the "Lion King" musical:
  • Pumbaa: Hey, Timon, ever wonder what those sparkly dots are up there?
  • Timon:    Pumbaa, I don't wonder; I know.
  • Pumbaa: Oh. What are they?
  • Timon:    They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh... got stuck up on that big bluish-black thing
In fantasies, no real falsifiable tests are required. That is why are REAL scientific community would never accept DEF as a scientific theory. If you tried to publish your model, it would have one useful function, toilet-paper.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2015, 05:22:28 AM »
1) You asked for questions, I am providing ones that should be answered - not just dismissed. I am not in this thread to debate them.
Read the OP rather than cherrypicking, fuckwit.

If that is your criterion, I observe the Sun, Moon and planets in the sky. I have never observed Aether. DEF disproved.
How about you try more than bullshit misrepresentation? Oh, right, that's all you're capable of.
READ THE FUCKING MODEL YOU INCOMEPETENT penguin, DOES IT REALLY MAKE YOU FEEL SMART TO OUTRIGHT LIE?!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2015, 05:50:41 AM »
Read the OP rather than cherrypicking, fuckwit.

How about you try more than bullshit misrepresentation? Oh, right, that's all you're capable of.
READ THE FUCKING MODEL YOU INCOMEPETENT penguin, DOES IT REALLY MAKE YOU FEEL SMART TO OUTRIGHT LIE?!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
A) You asked for questions - I am asking. You should include answers for these in your FAQ later on.

B) You present (1) a definition of evidence, that I quoted and (2) a balloon test that has not been conducted, as evidence.

C) My examples above hold. They are observational, per your definition, that is all I need. I can also specify tests that I will not perform as evidence. Although, viewing the Sun, Moon and planets in the sky is a falsifiable test that is performed daily by everyone on Earth and falsifies/disproves DEF as even a hypothesis.

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 07:35:36 AM »
JRoweSkeptic, I just love how we're calmly burning your fantasy to ashes, and all you can come up with to say is just all-caps blunt insults. Looks like you're one the losing side for on- wait- you always were.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2015, 08:07:21 AM »
You asked for questions - I am asking. You should include answers for these in your FAQ later on.
READ THE OP FUCKWIT. I addressed your questions, only two are remotely relevant, the rest are either answered or more evasion from you.

You present (1) a definition of evidence, that I quoted and (2) a balloon test that has not been conducted, as evidence.
I present evidence, after clarifying what is meant by evidence. You just completely and consistently refuse to try to read, and yet you're still whinging as if you know ANYTHING.
The tests are simply to demonstrate DET makes predictions and is falsifiable, which you so love to lie about.

My examples above hold. They are observational, per your definition, that is all I need. I can also specify tests that I will not perform as evidence. Although, viewing the Sun, Moon and planets in the sky is a falsifiable test that is performed daily by everyone on Earth and falsifies/disproves DEF as even a hypothesis.
LEARN TO READ FUCKWIT. Given we observe EXACTLY what is predicted by DET, that is evidence in favor of DET. of course, someone like you who is only interested in dishonesty and using a straw man EVEN AFTER EBING EXPLICITLY CORRECTED wouldn't understand.

HOW ABOUT YOU TRY TO ACTUALLY LEARN THE MODEL YOU PATHETIC penguin?!
JRoweSkeptic, I just love how we're calmly burning your fantasy to ashes, and all you can come up with to say is just all-caps blunt insults. Looks like you're one the losing side for on- wait- you always were.
I HAVE ADDRESSED ALL OF YORU BULLSHIT. THE FACT I AM SICK OF DEALING WITH penguinS LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT LIE AND EVADE AND CONSTRUCT STRAW MEN MAKES ME HUMAN, NO MORE AND NO LESS?
IF YOU ARE SO SECURE IN SAYING DET IS FALSE WHY ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF ANY HONEST DISCUSSION ABOUT IT?! INSTEAD YOU DERAIL A THREAD THAT IS MEANT TO IMPROVE THE MODEL, YOU LIE, YOU WHINE, AND YOU ACT LIKE COMPLETE HYPOCRITES. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2015, 08:08:31 AM »
CAN A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD?

It was meant to be an attempt to make DET easier to learn, but as ever it was overtaken by trolls who rendered it quickly unusable, and spammed it with time wasting already dealt with.

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2015, 08:15:59 AM »
CAN A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD?

It was meant to be an attempt to make DET easier to learn, but as ever it was overtaken by trolls who rendered it quickly unusable, and spammed it with time wasting already dealt with.

We're not trolls, we're simply sane people pointing out how insane this is.

TheEarthIsASphere.

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2015, 08:19:57 AM »
Quote from: JOrewSekpitc
I HAVE ADDRESSED ALL OF YORU BULLSHIT. THE FACT I AM SICK OF DEALING WITH penguinS LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT LIE AND EVADE AND CONSTRUCT STRAW MEN MAKES ME HUMAN, NO MORE AND NO LESS?
IF YOU ARE SO SECURE IN SAYING DET IS FALSE WHY ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF ANY HONEST DISCUSSION ABOUT IT?! INSTEAD YOU DERAIL A THREAD THAT IS MEANT TO IMPROVE THE MODEL, YOU LIE, YOU WHINE, AND YOU ACT LIKE COMPLETE HYPOCRITES. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Nothing is wrong with me. I'm not a hypocrite, and I'm certainly not lying. Me, and others are simply pointing out how absolutely hilariously retarded your theory hypothesis fantasy is. If we were lying we'd be giving you praise, and not destroying you with the facts.