Total Members Voted: 8

Dark Stars causing eclipses of the Sun & Moon

• 13 Replies

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH
Dark Stars causing eclipses of the Sun & Moon
« on: August 22, 2015, 05:58:30 AM »
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

I call the two dark stars Wormwood and Apollyon but Enoch recorded them as Venus and Mars because based on the Book of the Secrets of Enoch that's what they are. Just as so many here have used the Books of the Bible to point out the Flat Earth is not a theory. We can use the same comparison to show they are Venus and Mars. Here's what the Creator told Enoch.

4 On the first uppermost circle I placed the stars, Kruno, and on the second Aphrodit, on the third Aris, on the
fifth Zoues, on the sixth Ermis, on the seventh lesser the moon, and adorned it with the lesser stars.

5 And on the lower I placed the sun for the illumination of day, and the moon and stars for the illumination of night.

6 The sun that it should go according to each constellation, twelve, and I appointed the succession of the months and their names and lives, their thunderings, and their hour−markings, how they should succeed.

Chapter 11. Here they took Enoch up on to the fourth heaven where is the course of sun and moon
1 Those men took me, and led me up on to the fourth heaven, and showed me all the successive goings, and all the rays of the light of sun and moon.
2 And I measure their goings, and compared their light, and saw that the sun’s light is greater than the moon’s.
3 Its circle and the wheels on which it goes always, like the wind going past with very marvellous speed, and day and night it has no rest.
4 Its passage and return are accompanied by four great stars, and each star has under it a thousand stars, to the right of the sun’s wheel, and by four to the left, each having under it a thousand stars, altogether eight thousand, issuing with the sun continually.
5 And by day fifteen myriads of angels attend it, and by night a thousand.
6 And six−winged ones issue with the angels before the sun’s wheel into the fiery flames, and a hundred
angels kindle the sun and set it alight.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:31:42 AM by 8dayruddyman »

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH
What Really causes eclipses

We have now seen that the existence of dark bodies revolving about the luminous objects in the firmament has been admitted by practical observers from the earliest ages; and that in our own day such a mass of evidence has accumulated on the subject, that astronomers are compelled to admit that not only dark bodies which occasionally obscure the luminous stars when in conjunction, but that cosmical bodies of large size exist, and that "one at least is attached as a satellite to this earth." It is this dark or "non-luminous satellite," which when in conjunction or in a line with the moon and an observer on earth, IS THE IMMEDIATE CAUSE OF A LUNAR ECLIPSE.

The moon shining brightly during the whole time of eclipse, and with a light of different hue to that of the sun; and the light of the moon having, as previously shown, a different character to that of the sun; the earth not a globe, and not in motion round the sun, but sun and moon always over the earth's plane surface, render the proposition unavoidable as it is clearly undeniable that a lunar eclipse does not and could not in the nature of things arise from a shadow of the earth, but must of sheer logical necessity be referred to some other cause.

In the report of the Academy of Sciences for October 12th, 1846, and again for August, 1847, the director of one of the French observatories gives a number of observations and calculations which have led him to conclude that,--
"There is at least one non-luminous body of considerable magnitude which is attached as a satellite to this earth."
Sir John Herschel admits that:--
"Invisible moons exist in the firmament."

Sir John Lubbock is of the same opinion, and gives rules and formulæ for calculating their distances, periods,
At the meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science, in 1850, the president stated that,---
"The opinion was gaining ground, that many of the fixed stars were accompanied by companions emitting no light."

"Stars that are invisible and consequently have no name move in space together with those that are visible." Diogenes of Appollonica.

Lambert in his cosmological letters admits the existence of "dark cosmical bodies of great size."

The facts now placed in contrast make it impossible to conclude otherwise than that the moon does not shine by reflection, but by a light peculiar to herself--that she is in short self-luminous. This conclusion is confirmed by the following consideration. The moon is said by the Newtonian philosophers to be a sphere. If so, its surface could not possibly reflect; a reflector must be concave or plane, so that the rays of light may have an "angle of incidence." If the surface is convex, every ray of light falls upon it in a line direct with radius, or perpendicular to the surface. Hence there cannot be an angle of incidence and therefore none of reflection. If the moon's surface were a mass of highly polished silver, it could not reflect from more than a mere point. Let a silvered glass ball of considerable size be held before a lamp or fire of any magnitude, and it will be seen that instead of the whole surface reflecting light there will only be a very small portion illuminated. But during full moon the whole discshines intensely, an effect which from a spherical surface is impossible.

Zetetic Astronomy, by 'Parallax' (pseud. Samuel Birley Rowbotham), [1881]
http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za00.htm

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH
Vedic Mythology:

Rahu & Ketu taking his revenge by gobbling up the sun and moon.

Among the Hindus, it is caused by the demons Rahu or Ketu devouring the sun or the moon.
During an eclipse of the sun, poison falls from heaven; therefore cattle must be herded, wells kept covered, and other precautions taken.

Rahu: Hind. Myth. A demon of coal-black colour, who devours the sun, and thus causes a whole or a partial eclipse.

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH
Is the Dark star scientists are calling Nemesis (Nem-Isis) really wormwood?

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH
Re: Dark Stars causing eclipses of the Sun & Moon
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 04:58:32 PM »
From reading and understanding some of these chapters in Enoch's books I think I have figured out how the Heavens work. First let us imagine that the earth is really shaped like a round plate with a glass cake covering over it. This is what the Creator calls the firmament. Since no one has ever gone more that 12 miles below tunneling into the ground we can assume that's because that's the bottom of the firmament. Same thing in the Ocean.

Nothing is under the earth but the great abyss and if you could view the earth from underneath, it would look like what ever sky was above it. The only time you would even notice the earth was above you would be if it was to come between you and eclipse the light of the Sun or Moon above it. These two are the only lights that can be seen BETWEEN the earth and the 4th Heaven which is where they reside. This also explains what the planets Venus and Mars whom are on the 2nd and 3rd Heaven would appear like to us. Because we are looking at their bottom we don't really see them until they pass between the earth on the 1st Heaven and the Moon and Sun on the 4th Heaven.

In fact these 2 dark round eclipsing bodies are Venus and Mars. They required by YHWH's law to keep proper time. This explains why sometimes we see a larger transparent body with red on the inside eclipsing the Moon and smaller bodies and also shadows of them keeping time by the Moon's phases. The Moon is self luminous just as Enoch wrote and as he looked down from each of these locations he had visited previously he was able to clearly see the lower levels of Heaven beneath him. He vividly described them from above.

Anyone can know this simply by reading Enoch's books. The NAZIs of NASA are lying to us because that is their Job. They lie because they themselves are dark stars with no light in them just like those on the 2nd Heaven. The Freemasons claim there is light in their teachings but then they have lied about every single thing in Heaven and most of what they could get away with on earth. I'm sure it's a test of some sort but we have to stop drinking their Koolaid because it's poison. These fallen angels who wouldn't keep their Heaven order were the Grigori from Zeus/Jupiter the 5th Heaven. These are those trying to lead the sheep but I think it's only because the need a food supply for the dark and dirty place (Pit) they are going. I would not listen to their madness. They only want to scatter the sheep.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther

That theory relies on round Earth you know, right?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH

Isaiah 40:22 (KJV)
22  It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

12, And he will put up a flag as a sign to the nations, and he will get together those of Israel who had been sent away, and the wandering ones of Judah, from the four ends of the earth. Isaiah 11:12 Polyglot Interlinear say four wings

If applied from the earth up, what I can see from earth with my own eyes I still like the theory. Do you think the base of earth is foursquared because IsaiYAH says the top is a circle. Why would it be shaped like that?

Notice in the Movie Elysium it had a hollow center. We know that the direction north here on earth is really towards the north pole but on the 3rd Heaven that is where Tartarus (Punishment) is located. I'm just applying the same understanding of where North is here on the earth. From the description of Lazarus and the Rich man we no there is a gulf of some sort that prevents access to and from the place of punishment. And according to 2Esdras (Ezra) in the 70 lost verses part of that punishment is to have to see what you missed on the other side. What clear to me is these bodies are required to keep correct time and I'm sure they would have the technology to do it.

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 08:57:40 PM »
I think this will prove it's round please tell me there is something else I don't know.

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH

I saw the four horns but I would say it's still round.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
I saw the four horns but I would say it's still round.

A sphere is a 3D shape and so it needs to be projected onto a flat surface to become a usable map, and a sphere cannot be perfectly projected onto a flat surface.  That map from the 1800's proves nothing because here are other maps from the same time period:

I would like you to pay special attention to the bottom map.  Either the people in the 1800's thought that Earth was in two pieces or they were trying to project a sphere onto a flat surface.  The first two maps both existing proces that they believed that the Earth looped back into it's self and was therefore a sphere.  Meanwhile a map projected in the same way as the accepted flat Earth map is considered proof that they thought Earth was flat.  If all maps were like that then that would prove something, but in reality all sailors of the time believed that Earth is round and it worked very well for them.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH

The earth is round if you view it from underneath but that doesn't mean it's a globe. All the Heavens could be viewed the same way from underneath. Round but not a sphere.

?

robintex

• Ranters

The earth is round if you view it from underneath but that doesn't mean it's a globe. All the Heavens could be viewed the same way from underneath. Round but not a sphere.

The earth is a sphere no matter from which angle  you view it. In space there really is no top or bottom.  We have  just gotten  acustomed to the conventional usage on maps of North being top and South being bottom.
It is just the same for any all planets.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

8dayruddyman

• YAH WAH
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 04:22:49 AM »
North is towards the center. South is towards the outside of the circle of the Earth opposite North. East and west are right and left of polar north. If you read Books of Enoch and other Historical inspired books you might see the Truth though not a guarantee. The fallen Grigori where YHWH's apostates because they wouldn't keep their Heavenly Order. They remain so to this day...

ronxyz

• technologist
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2015, 05:08:28 AM »
The Earth is a flat surface, for a representation to be made as a sphere shape it cannot be projected accurately. All the flat Earth data collected is forced to fit the ball Earth model with misleading and perverted result. Many of the old maps that were drawn in the field using plane survey are more accurate than what is forced on the ball models today. There is no physical proof that the Earth is a ball, none. There is no curve, no curve not a ball, not a ball you can not call the Earth a sphere.
If the Earth is a ball why don't we fall off the bottom?