Who Gains?

• 62 Replies

Frank Lee

• Truth has no agenda. Science does.
Re: Who Gains?
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2015, 04:54:18 PM »
I actually don't understand how knowing the shape of the earth changes anything. Infact, 99% of people don't care, so It is doing nothing to actually change it. BTW, all your religious mumbo-jumbo makes no sense. If the devil did posses us, wouldn't he want to lie about something bigger? Like, space even existing? Or the meaning of life? It actually makes ZERO sense. None.

Space does not exist.
Even if faith was just a way to comfort myself, it is fully worth the price. I love everything and everyone.
I believe i shall transcend this existence. So i really don't care, or better, i am not afraid, of them trying to take over this place. They can have it. I will spread love and peace as long as i can. Than i hope someone else will pick up where i left off.
Why is that a problem?
Science is religion for people who will not be subject to a supreme Creator. Free choice is love.

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2015, 08:22:57 PM »
I actually don't understand how knowing the shape of the earth changes anything.
I actually do not understand how people could go to such great efforts to lie about it either.

Frank Lee

• Truth has no agenda. Science does.
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2015, 01:32:33 AM »
I actually don't understand how knowing the shape of the earth changes anything.
I actually do not understand how people could go to such great efforts to lie about it either.

It seems there is very little effort involved. It is like it has become a self sustaining lie. With TV, Movies and Sports to distract us, The TV, Movie influence is programming us. That's why they call it TV Programming.
We have become quite the consumer based animal. (Not all of course) I do not deny that some of the conspiracies simply come for a rebellion to the corruption of the powers over us. (If one thing is a lie, all is a lie)
It becomes quite convoluted logic. To each their own.  We all make our own little reality in a sense.
I think the truth dwells beyond this "plane" of reality.
Science is religion for people who will not be subject to a supreme Creator. Free choice is love.