If the Earth is flat, why don't you go up to space and see for yourselves?

• 6 Replies

JustThatOneGuy

• Expect to see activity bursts and stops.
No, guys, I'm serious. Why DON'T you go up and see for yourselves? Oh, right. Because you can't.
Nah, I'm just here to correct your grammar. The Earth's still round, though.

JustThatOneGuy

Re: If the Earth is flat, why don't you go up to space and see for yourselves?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 04:43:53 PM »
More views than replies. This suggests 1 thing, and 1 thing only: You acknowledge the earth is round.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 12:26:20 AM »
How do you suggest we go to space?  Book a flight on the non-existant virgin galactic for a couple of hundred thousand bucks? 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 12:57:26 AM »
How do you suggest we go to space?  Book a flight on the non-existant virgin galactic for a couple of hundred thousand bucks?

Here is a step by step process for anyone

step 1 Stop coming to TFES or any other website that does nothing positive to your life

step 2 Set goals 1 year, 5 years and 20 years a head. Dont hold back, but keet it realistic. Include plans that result in you having about $20 000 000 or so in cash

step 3 Start formulation a step by step plan to achieve those goals, this is a process that you will need to refine every month or so.

step 4 Act on step 1, 2 and 3

step 5 Use the $20 000 000 to purchase a seat in a rocket to space. If you are lucky, but that time space tourism is commercialized and possibly a lot cheaper.

I got as far as step 3, but now got stack at step 1 :(

JustThatOneGuy

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 08:07:57 AM »
How do you suggest we go to space?  Book a flight on the non-existant virgin galactic for a couple of hundred thousand bucks? Uh, no. I suggest you pool your flat earth knowledge into making your OWN space program.

step 1 Stop coming to TFES or any other website that does nothing positive to your life

step 2 Set goals 1 year, 5 years and 20 years a head. Dont hold back, but keet it realistic. Include plans that result in you having about $20 000 000 or so in cash

step 3 Start formulation a step by step plan to achieve those goals, this is a process that you will need to refine every month or so.

step 5 Use the $20 000 000 to purchase a seat in a rocket to space. If you are lucky, but that time space tourism is commercialized and possibly a lot cheaper.

Yeah, I'm stuck on step 1 too.  :)

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 08:19:21 PM »
More views than replies. This suggests 1 thing, and 1 thing only: You acknowledge the earth is round.
You are arguing childishly with flat earthers.  This suggest 1 thing and 1 thing only: You are disturbed. 

You know very well that it is illegal to fly up high enough to see it. 

?

tappet

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 11:04:42 PM »

Or step 6 build your own.
As I am now a Rown Derfer, I now have the knowledge to build my own space ship. Here I am just doing the final testing.
As testing results have been positive so far I am looking now for people to invest in this project, and keep posted for I will be looking for a co-pilot.