The great mystery is solved once and for all

• 31 Replies
Re: The great mystery is solved once and for all
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2015, 02:18:04 PM »
Now i understand for give my stupidity i gues i fell off of the earth there for a minute ;)
maybe you hit your head on the way down
what did i hit on the way down? the round earth beneath?

earth accelerates upwards causing the illusion of gravity. In rieman s geometry if you move to the infinity you will eventually end on the start because everything is part of a circle(as a hypothesis), so accelerating earth came back because its speed kept growing and hit your non-accelerating head. einstein used riemans geometry to prove general relativity theory
yes as round as the earth your standing on. Stop making things up if you wana prove a point just go fall of the edge and than we can all agree on one thing
my point is that you dont really know why the earth is round, this lack of knowledje of yours doesnt allow you to prove your point.
No your point is that in flat world everything is as flat as flat can be and i get the whole everything is flat man argument
I wont argue with you anymore, because you use no arguements
thats a good one ha ha

ronxyz

• technologist
Re: The great mystery is solved once and for all
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2015, 04:06:09 PM »
If you are daffy enough to fall of the edge of the world I hope you stay clear of mountains and cliffs. I even caution against using ladders or the beds of pick up trucks. Poor fellow keep your feet on flat ground.
If the Earth is a ball why don't we fall off the bottom?