The France attacks

• 63 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: The France attacks
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2015, 10:34:29 PM »
I am surprised that nobody among the guests fired back. I would expect some guests to be armed.
???  Why would you expect that?  Do many French people carry firearms in public?
See reply #24. When I was running a night club 1967/8 I was also watching the entrance now and then. Some guests actually arrived armed! I assume it is same today. We are talking of 1500 guests say 50% men = 750. 0.3% armed = 3 guests. People feel safer running around armed.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2015, 11:24:38 PM »
I know plenty of armed females as well. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2015, 05:28:54 AM »
I am surprised that nobody among the guests fired back. I would expect some guests to be armed.
???  Why would you expect that?  Do many French people carry firearms in public?
See reply #24. When I was running a night club 1967/8 I was also watching the entrance now and then. Some guests actually arrived armed!
Did you let them in with their guns?  Do you think that guns and alcohol are a good combination?

I assume it is same today.
Why would you assume that?  Don't you keep up with French gun laws?

We are talking of 1500 guests say 50% men = 750. 0.3% armed = 3 guests. People feel safer running around armed.
People also feel safer when other people aren't armed.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2015, 05:51:32 AM »
"In France, to buy a firearm, a hunting licence or a shooting sport license is necessary. All semi-automatic rifles with a capacity greater than 3 rounds, all handguns and all rifles chambered in 'military' calibres, including bolt action, require permits. These are known as B1, B2 and B4 type permits. Firearms are divided into eight categories that determine the regulations that apply to their possession and use. France also sets limits on the number of cartridges that can be kept at home (1000 rounds per gun).
The total number of firearms owned by an individual is also subject to limits (not possible to have more than 12 authorizations/permits on B1, B2 and B4 type firearms).[95] As of September, 2013, France has a capacity limit of 20 rounds for handguns;[96] one needs a permit for category one[clarification needed] semi-automatics that have a capacity greater than 3 rounds. Fully automatic firearms are illegal for civilian ownership."
 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#France

So the best people could carry with them would be hunting rifles and small handguns. And only if they have the right license. Hunting license will allow people to carry hunting rifles, shootings sport license would allow people to bring a handgun. Now, how many city folk do you think have any of these licenses? Very few is my guess. And I also don't think anyone would carry around a hunting rifle in the middle of Paris, so only handguns would be an option really. And they wouldn't be able to do much with those.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

Heiwa

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2015, 07:54:50 AM »
The next Paris drama was Sunday 15 November at 18.30 h at Diner Bedford, a restaurant at rue du Bourg-Tibourg. A light bulb exploded and the guests panicked. A police in civilan clothes put forward his firearm/handgun and that was too much. The guests at adjacent restaurants also panicked and ran away. Some shouted they had seen an armed terrorist. Then also people on adjacent streets - rue Sainte-Croix-de-la-Bretonnoerie and rue des Archives - started running way and the panicl spread in all directions. 1000's of people got worried. It seems there are armed civilians around at Paris.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 07:58:26 AM »
The next Paris drama was Sunday 15 November at 18.30 h at Diner Bedford, a restaurant at rue du Bourg-Tibourg. A light bulb exploded and the guests panicked. A police in civilan clothes put forward his firearm/handgun and that was too much. The guests at adjacent restaurants also panicked and ran away. Some shouted they had seen an armed terrorist. Then also people on adjacent streets - rue Sainte-Croix-de-la-Bretonnoerie and rue des Archives - started running way and the panicl spread in all directions. 1000's of people got worried. It seems there are armed civilians around at Paris.
"A police in civilan clothes"

*Facepalm*

Not even you can be this stupid, right? Right?

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

Heiwa

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2015, 08:10:49 AM »

*Facepalm*

Not even you can be this stupid, right? Right?'

Well, according my info 'un policier en civil dégaine aussitôt son arme de service' or better  'a plainclothes policeman immediately unsheathed his service weapon' and started the panick.

A false friend translation error.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2015, 08:13:36 AM »

*Facepalm*

List of police that might be wearing civilian clothes.
1) Off Duty police.  Not sure of laws in France, but in the US, these officers still carry their weapons.
2)Under cover police.  You know, the ones that try to fit in with criminals to infiltrate the criminal organization.
3)Plainclothes cops.  The ones that, get this, wear plain clothes to fit in with the general population so they don't stick out as much.

Of all the diatribe that Heiwa has spewed, you decide to pick out the one thing that actually happens.

*facepalm*

Heiwa

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2015, 08:31:49 AM »

*Facepalm*

1) Off Duty police.  Not sure of laws in France, but in the US, these officers still carry their weapons.
2)Under cover police.  You know, the ones that try to fit in with criminals to infiltrate the criminal organization.
3)Plainclothes cops.  The ones that, get this, wear plain clothes to fit in with the general population so they don't stick out as much.

Of all the diatribe that Heiwa has spewed, you decide to pick out the one thing that actually happens.

*facepalm*

Anyway, it seems people wearing normal clothes (and not uniforms) carry guns at Paris ... and start panicks when showing them. Guns are always a problem. A friend of mine was Master of a luxary yacht in the port nearby and when the Owner + bodyguards were aboard there were also plenty guns around. When my Master friend once declared these guns to some other port authority he was at once arrested and put in jail ... .
Myself am trained to shoot with multiple guns and I have no licences whatsoever. So please behave when arguing with me.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2015, 09:06:36 AM »

*Facepalm*

*facepalm*

Anyway, it seems people wearing normal clothes (and not uniforms) carry guns at Paris ... and start panicks when showing them.
Expected a few days after a major shooting nearby.  Also, even if it wasn't an someone pulled a gun, people will panic.
Guns are always a problem.
Not sure about this.  I know plenty of people who own guns, and are fully licensed and registered to carry, they use their guns for both sport shooting and hunting.  In neither of these situations, the guns are a problem.
A friend of mine was Master of a luxary yacht in the port nearby and when the Owner + bodyguards were aboard there were also plenty guns around. When my Master friend once declared these guns to some other port authority he was at once arrested and put in jail ... .
Well, your friend should have checked the local laws before going into port with a yacht full of guns.  Maybe your friend's ignorance of local laws was the problem, not the guns.
Myself am trained to shoot with multiple guns and I have no licences whatsoever. So please behave when arguing with me.
Or what?  You going to take the gun and shoot your computer if you get ticked off?  Or you going to fly to America, find me, and shoot me?

Heiwa

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2015, 09:17:25 AM »

*Facepalm*

*facepalm*

Anyway, it seems people wearing normal clothes (and not uniforms) carry guns at Paris ... and start panicks when showing them.
Expected a few days after a major shooting nearby.  Also, even if it wasn't an someone pulled a gun, people will panic.
Not sure about this.  I know plenty of people who own guns, and are fully licensed and registered to carry, they use their guns for both sport shooting and hunting.  In neither of these situations, the guns are a problem.
A friend of mine was Master of a luxary yacht in the port nearby and when the Owner + bodyguards were aboard there were also plenty guns around. When my Master friend once declared these guns to some other port authority he was at once arrested and put in jail ... .
Well, your friend should have checked the local laws before going into port with a yacht full of guns.  Maybe your friend's ignorance of local laws was the problem, not the guns.
Or what?  You going to take the gun and shoot your computer if you get ticked off?  Or you going to fly to America, find me, and shoot me?
No, somebody asked about plainclothes people carrying guns at Paris and I just mentioned the panic caused when on such person - a cop - drew his gun when a lightbulb exploded. In the end 1000's of people were running in all directions. Sad actually. Sloppy police work.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2015, 09:37:42 AM »

*Facepalm*

*facepalm*

No, somebody asked about plainclothes people carrying guns at Paris and I just mentioned the panic caused when on such person - a cop - drew his gun when a lightbulb exploded. In the end 1000's of people were running in all directions. Sad actually. Sloppy police work.
Yes, usually when someone pulls a gun, there is panic.  Especially a few days after over 100 people just got shot dead nearby.  Not sad at all, it is human nature to flee danger.  You have a split second to make a judgement call, you make it.  You start running. 
Not really sloppy police work IMO, the cop hears what sounds like a gunshot, they are trained to respond.  Pulling their weapon to respond to a perceived threat is part of that training.  Did he start shooting the place up?  Now that would have been sloppy police work.

Heiwa

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2015, 11:49:22 PM »
The case is not closed. Apparently there were nine terrorists five of which attacked the music hall and two of which escaped in the chaos there. One of them is identified. The other is unknown. Luckily the French interior minister and head of French police had decided to skip the weekend and worked overtime Friday night at his headquarters and could, with the POF, immediately take charge of the mess.

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2015, 04:12:53 AM »
The lack of knowledge about European culture and disrespect in this thread is beyond me.

In Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Poland etc., civilians do not carry firearms. The expectation that at least some civilians would fire back is so typical American it makes you further question the level of intelligence of the average American citizen. It doesn't surprise me that the leading Flat Earthers are American as well.

Your thought processes is what is actually wrong with humanity in todays so-called global society.

Regards from Denmark.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2015, 06:25:00 AM »
The lack of knowledge about European culture and disrespect in this thread is beyond me.

In Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Poland etc., civilians do not carry firearms. The expectation that at least some civilians would fire back is so typical American it makes you further question the level of intelligence of the average American citizen. It doesn't surprise me that the leading Flat Earthers are American as well.

Your thought processes is what is actually wrong with humanity in todays so-called global society.

Regards from Denmark.
And remember, Heiwa is a swede who apparently lives in france. I have no idea how he does not know this.

When in doubt; sources!

?

BJ1234

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2015, 06:45:52 AM »

Regards from Denmark.
So far the only one that is arguing that someone should have fired back is, as stated above me, is a European.  Not sure why you automatically assume that Heiwa was an American.  Maybe you are taking what you you are told by the media and assuming everyone from America is riding around in a rusty beat up pick up truck with a shotgun rack in the back window waving a 5 foot flag out the window. 

Also, there are plenty of European and Australian flat earthers on this site.

Generalization about an entire country based on what you are told is what is actually wrong with humanity in today's so-called global society.

Heiwa

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2015, 12:41:03 PM »

Regards from Denmark.
And remember, Heiwa is a Swede who apparently lives in France. I have no idea how he does not know this.
Hm, it seems it is quite easy to buy handguns and assault rifles of all kinds today in Europe on the black market and even on the internet and the authorities do little to stop it. I am a law abiding citizen but there are many that are not. I hear about it almost every day.

The only conspiracy I fear about this Paris attack is that the authorities were aware of it beforehand and let it happen - like Pearl Harbour 1941. Only poor people were killed by some crazy terrorists, etc. It suits the authorities.

So I follow the development with interest. My speciality is otherwise at sea. There I am aware of a couple of attacks that the authorities have simply covered up. It is easy as a pie - just invent anything. I describe it at my popular web site.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2015, 01:20:42 PM »
My speciality is otherwise at sea.
Hmm...  I guess this explains why the term "at sea" is an idiom for being confused.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2015, 08:07:56 PM »
Hmm...  I guess this explains why the term "at sea" is an idiom for being confused.
Yes, it is not easy to be at sea. That's why people like me are about to check what happens at sea. You have probably heard about Costa Concordia ship running up on an island 14 January 2012? - http://heiwaco.com/news8.htm .

Re topic there are people thinking that the French attacks were staged events and that nobody was killed - http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1847&sid=42374ee3dabf6a2d826659e233251c07&start=195 .

?

BJ1234

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2015, 08:17:26 PM »
Yes, it is not easy to be at sea. That's why people like me are about to check what happens at sea. You have probably heard about Costa Concordia ship running up on an island 14 January 2012? - http://heiwaco.com/news8.htm .

Re topic there are people thinking that the French attacks were staged events and that nobody was killed - http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1847&sid=42374ee3dabf6a2d826659e233251c07&start=195 .
Imagine that, you seem to be shocked that people think that these were faked, yet you are not shocked at all that there are people who think 9/11 was staged.  WHich would be more difficult to fake?
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm

Heiwa

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2015, 12:18:51 AM »

Imagine that, you seem to be shocked that people think that these were faked, yet you are not shocked at all that there are people who think 9/11 was staged.  WHich would be more difficult to fake?
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm
Thanks for linking to me and
Do you really think intact and solid top part C crushes, by gravity, bottom part A that has kept C in place for 30 years. 
IMO the video from which the photo is taken is fake! CGI.

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2015, 12:29:01 AM »
And yes, H is supposedly a (naval) structural engineer ... holy mother ...

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2015, 07:37:01 AM »
Do you really think intact and solid top part C crushes, by gravity, bottom part A that has kept C in place for 30 years. 

You can hold a bowling ball easily but that doesn't mean that you will walk away perfectly fine if one is dropped on your head from a few stories high.  It should also be noted that the top part didn't remain perfectly in tact, you actually can't tell what happened because of all the debris hiding everything.  The building was never meant to support the stresses put on it which can be proven mathematically.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2015, 07:54:14 AM »

This is probably the dumbest conspiracy every, far worse than the moon landings and possibly on par with chem trails.
Anders, lay a hammer gently on top of a nail pointing into wood, you will notice that the nail does not go into the wood. Does this mean that hammers can not knock nails into wood?

Can a 9/11 conspiracy theorist explain to me how a hammer works? (tip, google "impact")

If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Heiwa

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2015, 08:07:15 AM »

... The building was never meant to support the stresses put on it which can be proven mathematically.

Hm, the bottom part A was designed and built to carry the top part C with a FoS 3. So no chance that top part C can crush bottom part A into rubble by gravity.

If you can describe a structure where the top can crush the bottom you win €1M - see http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . You have already failed my human space Challenge. Pls fail this one!

Only the US government (GWB) suggests that top C can crush bottom part A since 2001. Same government encouraged its servants to torture anyone not admitting doing it. In spite of many years of torture (2001-2007) the US government (GWB) didn't find anyone admitting that top C could crush bottom A. Same government was not happy when I showed top C could not crush bottom A. FBI SAC Lee at Albuqurque, NM, got hysterical about it. So I left the country and haven't been back since. I do not like hysterical women.

To resolve the matter the US government (Obama) murdered a person supposed to have invented that top C could crush bottom A. I am happy that they didn't murder me. I don't like being murdered.

Heiwa

« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2015, 08:10:10 AM »

This is probably the dumbest conspiracy every, far worse than the moon landings and possibly on par with chem trails.
Anders, lay a hammer gently on top of a nail pointing into wood, you will notice that the nail does not go into the wood. Does this mean that hammers can not knock nails into wood?

Can a 9/11 conspiracy theorist explain to me how a hammer works? (tip, google "impact")

It is not a conspiracy that a top C of any structure cannot crush bottom A keeping it in place since construction. It is just a simple fact. Only torture and murder seem to support the opposite idea.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2015, 08:11:26 AM »
I don't like being murdered.
How do you know?  Have you tried being murdered yet?  If not, how do you know you wouldn't like it?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2015, 09:02:08 AM »
Hm, the bottom part A was designed and built to carry the top part C with a FoS 3. So no chance that top part C can crush bottom part A into rubble by gravity.

If you can describe a structure where the top can crush the bottom you win €1M - see http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . You have already failed my human space Challenge. Pls fail this one!

Only the US government (GWB) suggests that top C can crush bottom part A since 2001. Same government encouraged its servants to torture anyone not admitting doing it. In spite of many years of torture (2001-2007) the US government (GWB) didn't find anyone admitting that top C could crush bottom A. Same government was not happy when I showed top C could not crush bottom A. FBI SAC Lee at Albuqurque, NM, got hysterical about it. So I left the country and haven't been back since. I do not like hysterical women.

To resolve the matter the US government (Obama) murdered a person supposed to have invented that top C could crush bottom A. I am happy that they didn't murder me. I don't like being murdered.

If you prove that any government does what you have just said then you will win my challenge.

Heiwa

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2015, 10:14:50 AM »

If you prove that any government does what you have just said then you will win my challenge.

That GWB ordered torture to be used and Obama ordered a person murdered are facts. Aren't you proud of it? Haven't you read the reports? Study http://heiwaco.com/AB911story.htm .

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2015, 10:47:03 AM »
That GWB ordered torture to be used and Obama ordered a person murdered are facts. Aren't you proud of it? Haven't you read the reports? Study http://heiwaco.com/AB911story.htm .

Yeah, torture and murder happen.  That doesn't mean that they torture and murder people who doubt that the WTC collapse happened.  I oppose torture and murder and I think the US should stop doing it.  Please link to a source that's not your website for once.