The France attacks

• 63 Replies

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
The France attacks
« on: November 15, 2015, 10:53:02 AM »
For those of you who haven't heard, France recently got attacked by terrorists who took hostages and started shooting them.  Here on the United States there has been a large movement to support France because they are an ally of the US.  Knowing what I do about die-hard conspiracy theorists you probobaly already think that they are fake without even seeing any evidence.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: The France attacks
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 11:04:06 AM »
If someone believes in a conspiracy theory, they can't possibly believe that there are evil people out there?  Your line of reasoning makes no sense. 

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 11:18:23 AM »
If someone believes in a conspiracy theory, they can't possibly believe that there are evil people out there?  Your line of reasoning makes no sense.

Many conspiracy theorists believe that the twin towers were not brought down by the large planes that smashed into them and terrorists shooting French people is the official story.  I am willing to bet that it's only a matter of time before conspiracy nuts start denying it, I am calling it now.

?

tomfi

• Do some math
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 11:25:26 AM »

Many conspiracy theorists believe that the twin towers were not brought down by the large planes that smashed into them and terrorists shooting French people is the official story.  I am willing to bet that it's only a matter of time before conspiracy nuts start denying it, I am calling it now.

Did you saw that with your eyes? ... if not how you prove there were attack, attackers were terorists, there is Paris, there is France, there is Europe? ... select desired level of conspiracy by your self ;)

PS: They will connect it with Lufthansa strike in Germany or with 24-hour strike in Greece for sure.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 11:30:58 AM by tomfi »
Please give me working sunset calculation that works with FE model !

Yendor

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 12:06:13 PM »

A better name for people with inquisitive minds would be, 'Truth Seekers'.

Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on 9/11: The Mysterious Plane Crash Site Without a Plane

According to official accounts, Flight 93, the fourth plane to be hijacked on September 11, crashed in a field in Pennsylvania after its courageous passengers and crew members attempted to retake control of their plane. However, numerous individuals who spent time at the supposed crash site have described seeing almost nothing resembling wreckage from a plane there. Some witnesses have recalled seeing little or no human remains at the site. And although Flight 93 was reportedly "heavily laden with jet fuel" when it crashed, investigators found no contamination from jet fuel in the soil and ground water around the site.

Many people who witnessed the site where United Airlines Flight 93 is supposed to have gone down on September 11, 2001, have said how little it resembled what they expected the scene of a plane crash to look like.

"This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise."
- Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller
"I was looking for anything that said tail, wing, plane, metal. There was nothing."
- Photographer Scott Spangler
"I was amazed because it did not, in any way, shape, or form, look like a plane crash."
- Patrick Madigan, commander of the Somerset barracks
of the Pennsylvania State Police

Tell me Mike, aren't you just a little sceptical about this and don't you wonder about other possibilities that could have happened that day and aren't you a little 'Truth Seekers' yourself? Or are you just a mind-numbed-robot and say, "Yep, the government said it happened that way and I believe the government because I know my government wouldn't lie to me." What is it mike?
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2015, 12:11:11 PM »
Mike has shown his colors previously, he will believe the government no matter what.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 12:42:15 PM »
its my opinion, related to the France attack and more directly ISIS, is that CIA or FBI or similar war making organizations started ISIS and got the ball rolling so to speak. In doing this they start another money making war and get rid of one of the only resilient cultures left, thus being the Muslims. The world will be brought together to take care of such a threat and in doing so take out two birds with one stone so to speak, by ridding the middle east of its old testament way of thinking. (no insult intended against the Muslims just what I think what's really going on)
"If you were me, then I'd be you. You can't stop me no matter who you are!" - Ace Ventura pet detective

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 12:45:02 PM »
A better name for people with inquisitive minds would be, 'Truth Seekers'.

You are bias and you hold to your beliefs dogmatically.  If you disagree then tell me what evidence would convince you that Earth is round, because if you can't do that then you are not inquisitive minded.  It's good that you are questioning everything, but please do use logic and evidence and never make a final decision on what you believe.

Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on 9/11: The Mysterious Plane Crash Site Without a Plane

According to official accounts, Flight 93, the fourth plane to be hijacked on September 11, crashed in a field in Pennsylvania after its courageous passengers and crew members attempted to retake control of their plane. However, numerous individuals who spent time at the supposed crash site have described seeing almost nothing resembling wreckage from a plane there. Some witnesses have recalled seeing little or no human remains at the site. And although Flight 93 was reportedly "heavily laden with jet fuel" when it crashed, investigators found no contamination from jet fuel in the soil and ground water around the site.

Many people who witnessed the site where United Airlines Flight 93 is supposed to have gone down on September 11, 2001, have said how little it resembled what they expected the scene of a plane crash to look like.

"This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise."
- Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller
"I was looking for anything that said tail, wing, plane, metal. There was nothing."
- Photographer Scott Spangler
"I was amazed because it did not, in any way, shape, or form, look like a plane crash."
- Patrick Madigan, commander of the Somerset barracks
of the Pennsylvania State Police

you can't tell me you don't see anything that resembles a plane here:

This plane crash does differ from others in that the people who had control at the time were trying to crash it.  In a normal plane crash the pilots try to minimize damage and make it as survivable as possible by coming in at a low angle.  In this case the plane rammed strait into the ground and it's remarkable that even the tail survived.  Perhaps you should do a bit of research before you take the testimonies of a few people who have no experience with plane crashes as fact.

Tell me Mike, aren't you just a little sceptical about this and don't you wonder about other possibilities that could have happened that day and aren't you a little 'Truth Seekers' yourself? Or are you just a mind-numbed-robot and say, "Yep, the government said it happened that way and I believe the government because I know my government wouldn't lie to me." What is it mike?
Mike has shown his colors previously, he will believe the government no matter what.

Where did you both get that idea?  Conspiracies exist, congressmen gets bribed a lot, shady stuff is happening in the United States, I still don't know what to believe about ISIS, our constitutional rights are being challenged, and political parties are twisting science to match their agendas.  Just because I don't believe that every big event since the early 1900's is fake doesn't mean that I don't question what I am told by the government.  I am always skeptical bout this stuff, but I am skeptical about conspiracy theories too which is why I have debunked so many of them.

Yendor

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 01:15:35 PM »
Mike, Are you saying the plane crash you showed is the plane crash of flight 93 on 911. You do realize that it is the plane crash from India don't you? Below are the official pics the media broadcasted on the news of the crash of flight 93. Do you see any plane parts in these pics?

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

?

tappet

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2015, 01:33:53 PM »
Mike, Are you saying the plane crash you showed is the plane crash of flight 93 on 911. You do realize that it is the plane crash from India don't you? Below are the official pics the media broadcasted on the news of the crash of flight 93. Do you see any plane parts in these pics?

That is correct Yendor, Mikemans picture is of the India crash. Not only has he proven he does not know the difference between fat and sugar but now he has proven he is nothing but a liar.
He makes it easy to believe the earth is flat, for his agenda is obvious.

Yendor

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2015, 01:50:38 PM »

That is correct Yendor, Mikemans picture is of the India crash. Not only has he proven he does not know the difference between fat and sugar but now he has proven he is nothing but a liar.

I hope he simply made a mistake. I don't like calling people liars. I know the whole 911 fiasco stinks to high heaven.
                              George Orwell

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2015, 04:30:12 PM »

Sorry, my bad.  I should do more research before I post stuff like that.

In your images there is a clear silhouette of a plane from the front.  The plane dove strait into the ground, and the few parts that remained recognizable were melted by the burning jet fuel.  Planes are mostly made of Aluminum, which is easily melted by jet fuel.

You got me, you have just successfully proved that I am a human being who makes mistakes sometimes just like everyone else.  Go tell the police and have me arrested.

It seems you have just demonstrated that you don't know the difference between a lie and a mistake.  Here, let me help you:

Lie: an intentionally false statement.

Mistake: an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.

?

tappet

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2015, 06:18:26 PM »

It seems you have just demonstrated that you don't know the difference between a lie and a mistake.  Here, let me help you:

Nah, you just feel a little awkward because you got caught lying again.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2015, 06:23:01 PM »
Why are the pictures so small?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2015, 06:48:20 PM »
Nah, you just feel a little awkward because you got caught lying again.
I thought the topic was "The France attacks".  The utterly disrespectful treatment of that topic given by yendor and some of his "Co-conspirators" simply makes me sick in the stomach!
Having been in Paris not that long ago and recognising some of the places shown somehow makes me sympathise with the French more than I might for other places.  A bit irrational I know, and maybe a bit influenced by having "Les Mis" here at present.
Yes, France exists, Paris exists and I fully believe those attacks happened.  All the political ramifications I will leave to those a little more knowledgeable than I!

On to Yendor's bitch.  Yes Mike made a mistake, but from what I can find below is an enlarged view of one of Yendor's pictures:

That to me looks like the remains of a plane going in at high speed and a steep angle.  You simply do not expect huge plane pieces or whole bodies.
I have seen similar craters from smaller passenger planes where most of the debris field was about 20 m across - sickening!
I do have a question:  Is it possible to be a "human" and a "flat earther"?  Some posts make me wonder!

?

tappet

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2015, 07:24:26 PM »

I do have a question:  Is it possible to be a "human" and a "flat earther"?  Some posts make me wonder!
I will attempt to answer your question.
As a human is a bipedal primate, yes I would say some FEer's could be monkeys.
Now a question for you. As I have zero knowledge of what happened in France and I can only pray for the innocent victim's involved,  I will ask you if you were able to keep a straight face when you wrote this drivel?
In fact reading your post again it is actually quite creepy.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2015, 07:36:10 PM »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2015, 07:51:06 PM »
The Paris story is strange in many ways. We are told that x heavily armed gunmen drove around in y cars and stopped at z restaurants and were blasting away killing clients and staff at the restaurants. They then proceeded to a music hall shooting  visitors there.

The restaurants are typical Paris style with some tables/chairs on the pavement outside and the rest of the tables/chairs inside with windows in between. Clients sit outside when climate is good and it is PR for the restaurant. In cold weather the clients sit inside and can be seen from outside via the windows. Nobody enters an empty restaurant we clients assume the food is no good there. I normally aim for the filled up places, when I am not certain about the food..

In this case weather was fair outside heating (?) with clients sitting both outside on the pavement and inside around 9.30 pm (we are told). The gunmen arrive and start to blast away killing the clients. Strangely enough the windows are not broken ... which makes me wonder. Of course all clients run away so it is difficult to find out what really happened.

We have to await the professional investigations of each incident.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2015, 07:55:08 PM »
You are right.  It was all fake.  Guns are impossible. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Heiwa

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2015, 08:42:48 PM »
You are right.  It was all fake.  Guns are impossible.
Not really. When I was a warrior (sailor/seaman 1965-70) we trained with all sorts of guns using real bullets blasting away at various targets at a training range. We also trained against each other (reds against blues) in the nature but then we used plastic bullets (blanks) that produced noisy BANGS but didn't hurt anyone (but impressed any onlookers). My weapon was however the sea mine to blow up the enemy ships + enemies. I remember a US Marines colonel, invited to see me + seamen in action) asking me where we put our sea mines. Below the enemy ships I told him.

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2015, 11:14:30 PM »
Paris is not real place.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 07:57:21 AM »
The Paris story is strange in many ways. We are told that x heavily armed gunmen drove around in y cars and stopped at z restaurants and were blasting away killing clients and staff at the restaurants. They then proceeded to a music hall shooting  visitors there.

The restaurants are typical Paris style with some tables/chairs on the pavement outside and the rest of the tables/chairs inside with windows in between. Clients sit outside when climate is good and it is PR for the restaurant. In cold weather the clients sit inside and can be seen from outside via the windows. Nobody enters an empty restaurant we clients assume the food is no good there. I normally aim for the filled up places, when I am not certain about the food..

In this case weather was fair outside heating (?) with clients sitting both outside on the pavement and inside around 9.30 pm (we are told). The gunmen arrive and start to blast away killing the clients. Strangely enough the windows are not broken ... which makes me wonder. Of course all clients run away so it is difficult to find out what really happened.

Totally called it.  Did it ever cross your mind that the windows might not have been hit by the bullets?  The bullets could just as easily hit anywhere else, and if they are being fired at people then that's where they are going to hit, not the windows.

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 08:04:47 AM »
And clearly the live news broadcasts are transmitted from satellite trucks.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 08:16:00 AM »
the windows are not broken

You must have a very different definition of the words windows are not broken than I do.  I clearly see broken windows and glass in this picture.

Heiwa

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2015, 09:41:54 AM »

Totally called it.  Did it ever cross your mind that the windows might not have been hit by the bullets?  The bullets could just as easily hit anywhere else, and if they are being fired at people then that's where they are going to hit, not the windows.

It seems there were only four or five gunmen while some other assisting just blow themselves up during the attacks. Maybe only two cars were used. At the restaurants they just started firing on the eating and drinking clients during less than a minute at each place (missing the windows!) and then drove off. Little you could do but throw yourself on the ground or below some furniture and crawl away somewhere to avoid being hit.

At the music/dance hall it was different. It is a typical music/dance hall with an entrance where you pay and hang off your overcoats, toilets for women to improve their appearances, then a bar or two for buying drinks, a floor to dance/stand/move around on, some seats and the stage. Then there is an upper circle with seats to watch the dance floor/stage. To reach it, there are stairs. To smoke there is some enclosed area at the side. The entrance is normally controlled by some heavyweight gorillas. I like this type of place. Good music, dance, fun.

So here four gunmen entered at the entrance and started to kill people - two firing away when the other two were loading their guns, etc. It was four against >1000 guests. The four apparently managed to capture some guests and tried to negotiate something. All very unclear. Most people escaped through the emergency exists. I am surprised that nobody among the guests fired back. I would expect some guests to be armed. In the end the four gunmen were killed by French RAID. It was a suicide attack. When I was running a night club/disco at Gothenburg 1967/9 some guests arrived armed!

Media suggest the attack was planned from Belgium. We have to await developments.

The only defence against these type of crazy attacks is to keep your eyes open.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 09:55:07 AM »
(missing the windows!)
Once again, different definition of broken windows I guess.
the windows are not broken

You must have a very different definition of the words windows are not broken than I do.  I clearly see broken windows and glass in this picture.

Heiwa

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2015, 10:53:52 AM »
This case is almost closed. We are told via media that there were eight assailants - five French, one Syrian and two unidentified persons, all male. They got off to a bad start at the Stade de France soccer stadium where three of them exploded outside the sold out stadium and killed only one person. The remaining five, in two cars, went into town and attacked three restaurants killing about 40 guests. Then a fourth assailant exploded in a street killing only himself. Not very professional.
The remaining four then attacked the music hall where a rock band was performing on stage in front of >1000 persons. At least three gunmen entered the hall and killed at least 100 persons. The three gunmen were then killed one way or another. What really happened in the music hall is not clear. Evidently the light was out with spots only on the band on stage, when the shooting started, and those lights were soon out - pitch dark in the hall - with the gunmen firing away in all directions. At least, totally, another 350 persons were injured, 100 very serious.
The eigth assailant, a French, apparently got away and is now searched for. French police knows the names of the five French as some of them were known to the police before. Two of them had been fighting in Syria where a war is on with France bombing one side. It seems the assailants had a flat outside Paris as a base. Otherwise they were all living at Brussels, Belgium.
It is too early to suggest sloppy police work or a conspiracy. We have to await developments.

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 03:51:32 PM »
its my opinion, related to the France attack and more directly ISIS, is that CIA or FBI or similar war making organizations started ISIS and got the ball rolling so to speak. In doing this they start another money making war and get rid of one of the only resilient cultures left, thus being the Muslims. The world will be brought together to take care of such a threat and in doing so take out two birds with one stone so to speak, by ridding the middle east of its old testament way of thinking. (no insult intended against the Muslims just what I think what's really going on)
This is all Incorrect!

Heiwa

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2015, 06:21:28 PM »
This is all Incorrect!

According media some clowns from ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) has claimed responsibility for the amateur Paris attack via some web page on the Internet. ISIS is apparently financed by Qatar and Saudiarabia (friends of USA) and supported by NATO member Turkey. Turkey allows, e.g. French citizens to fly to Istanbul and take a bus to the Syrian border and join ISIS armed forces on the other side that fights the Syrian, Iraqi and Kurdish governments on behalf of some local calif or warlord. ISIS sells oil stolen from the Iraqi and Kurdish governments to US oil companies via Turkey with the POTUS looking on. It seems to be a good business for all concerned. When ISIS runs out of weapons and amo, ISIS simply steals them from the Iraqi army that has got them from USA a little earlier. You can read about it in your local paper and watch it on TV. Soon Hollywood will make films about it. It is no conspiracy. It is reality!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2015, 07:57:27 PM »
I am surprised that nobody among the guests fired back. I would expect some guests to be armed.
???  Why would you expect that?  Do many French people carry firearms in public?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.