What is the Universal Accelerator?

• 20 Replies

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
What is the Universal Accelerator?
« on: November 13, 2015, 04:04:18 PM »
What object is capable of emitting a constant bombardment of particles towards the flat earth, or everything, depending on models. How does this object function? What does it emit? Where is the energy coming from?
As most FE'rs seem to use an argument such as this to defend their theories, I hold them to the same standard.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: What is the Universal Accelerator?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 04:12:23 PM »
That is akin to you asking your own scientists what force is propelling the universe to expand, when gravity should make it contract.  I could make up BS answers, like your own scientists do, but I am more honest and will just say that I don't know. 

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 04:29:56 PM »

I'm doing to do some reverse engineering, and try to find the answer. From descriptions, meteors come from the bottom of the FE, blown off by the "wind". This would imply some sort of diffusion of the particle, meaning it is physical, it exists and Newton's First Law applies to it. On the same track of meteors, they also get pushed up on the sides, meaning this force is everywhere, or at least in a vicinity of the FE. This particle obviously is not all-permeating, as there seems to be a "vaccum" in the FE's little bubble.

So this is something tangible being propelled forward by some unknown force, and has a velocity of g. On the right track here?
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 04:49:02 PM »
How do you know that the force does not permeate the Earth?  The UA could be affecting everything, but the acceleration simply counter acts much of it.  I thought you were going to try to be more open minded, for a change?  Or, was that a lie as well? 

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 06:18:19 PM »
What object is capable of emitting a constant bombardment of particles towards the flat earth, or everything, depending on models. How does this object function? What does it emit? Where is the energy coming from?
As most FE'rs seem to use an argument such as this to defend their theories, I hold them to the same standard.

You will never get that here. There are no scientists supporting the FE model. There's no scientific evidence that support FE model. Therefore, there's no way anyone can prove UA exists.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 11:39:25 PM »
I'm doing to do some reverse engineering, and try to find the answer. From descriptions, meteors come from the bottom of the FE, blown off by the "wind". This would imply some sort of diffusion of the particle, meaning it is physical, it exists and Newton's First Law applies to it. On the same track of meteors, they also get pushed up on the sides, meaning this force is everywhere, or at least in a vicinity of the FE. This particle obviously is not all-permeating, as there seems to be a "vaccum" in the FE's little bubble.
I've postulated the Dark Energy Field (DEF) is an explanation for this.  Dark Energy accelerates the FE.  As it passes the edge of the FE it, creates a type of' bow shock' on the top side of the FE.  This would explain why we are not affected by it.  There is an interaction at the field boundary layer, of the DE with the magnetic field of the FE, which creates a force normal to this boundary layer.  This is the force that keeps the atmosphere on the FE.

has a velocity of g. On the right track here?
No, g is an acceleration, not a velocity.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 02:08:46 AM »
So when 1% of gravity is unexplained the whole of it is rediculous, made-up BS ... but when 99% of flat earth is unexplained it's an obvious, open-minded solution? Now I get it ...

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 02:20:09 AM »
I think a more important question to ask would be, How do you test for UA?

Jroa, you seem very confident in UA, how would we go about testing it?
TheEngineer, any ideas? - Would sending a rocket up and hitting the "Bow Shock" prove anything?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 03:08:39 AM »
I've postulated the Dark Energy Field (DEF) is an explanation for this.
You might as well postulate necromancy.  Seriously, what advantages doe DEF theory have over necromancy theory?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 03:39:10 AM »
Acceleration has been theorized for quite a while.  Many tests have been performed, and guess what?  We are accelerating.  The only question is, "What is causing the acceleration?"  Your scientists claim it is from a magical force that we can not detect called "Gravity".  We simply offer other explanations. 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 03:56:02 AM »
Acceleration has been theorized for quite a while.  Many tests have been performed, and guess what?  We are accelerating.  The only question is, "What is causing the acceleration?"  Your scientists claim it is from a magical force that we can not detect called "Gravity".  We simply offer other explanations.

I thought we where discussing Universal Acceleration.
Obviously the data from tests need to modify the Model, not the other way round. To get data you need tests, so.
How would we test for Universal Acceleration?

For example, Universal Acceleration should be consistent throughout the planet (or it will rip it apart). So we can test for that. If it is not then we need to change the model.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 04:01:08 AM »
You are assuming that the Universal Accelerator does not penetrate the medium of the Earth at all.  I don't think Einstein was so short minded when he postulated the Equivalence Principle. 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 04:35:57 AM »
I am not assuming anything from Universal Acceleration, I am making no claims for it. I gave an example of an experiment

What I am trying to do is to find a test for UA to give it credibility or not.
Because I am not making any claims for UA, I am asking you; that is making claims for it, how to test for it.
In short, how would we go about proving UA that will exclude gravity as an explanation?

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 05:15:16 AM »
You are assuming that the Universal Accelerator does not penetrate the medium of the Earth at all.  I don't think Einstein was so short minded when he postulated the Equivalence Principle.
The equivalence principle postulates the equivalence of gravitational and inertial mass ... STOP using Einstein to try give your crazy little hypothesis some scientific justification. UA does not work under relativity, as explained here (in a way even a 6 year old should understand) ...

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=64745.0

Make up stuff to explain UA, that's your problem, but poor Einstein does deserve better.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 05:23:27 AM »
The Equivalence Principle says that something accelerating would experience the same force that we experience here on Earth.  Don't try to change physics to suite your model. 

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 01:00:17 PM »
I swear, these RE'ers can only get through the first paragraph of a Wiki article before it completely goes over their heads.  Especially Soulblood.  Doesn't understand Relativity in the least.  Reads a passage on Wiki and passes it off as knowledge.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 01:12:28 PM »
There is no such thing as the universal accelerator.

It cannot answer the most basic questions posed by the RE: the ring laser gyroscope, the amateur ham radio distance to the moon measurements, the beam neutrinos.

Four experiments performed by some of the greatest scientists of the 20th century, which contradict immediately the failed UA conjecture, and which do prove the existence of ether.

EXPERIMENT #1

http://depalma.pair.com/gyrodrop.html (experiment carried out by the team of researchers which worked with Dr. Bruce DePalma)

Gyro Drop Experiment

In this experiment a fully enclosed, electrically driven gyroscope is released to fall freely under the influence of gravity. The elapsed time taken to fall a measured distance of 10.617 feet was measured, with the rotor stopped and also with the rotor spinning at approximately 15,000 RPM.

Data was gathered on a Chronometrics Digital Elapsed Dime Clock measuring 1/10,000 second, actuated by two phototransistor sensors placed in the paths of two light beams which were consecutively interrupted by the edge of the casing of the falling gyroscope.

A fully encased, spinning gyroscope drops faster than the identical gyroscope non-spinning, when released to fall along its axis.

Runs 3-7 show clearly what is going on: the rotating gyroscope is falling faster than its non-rotating counterpart.

EXPERIMENT #2

Spinning Gyroscope Experiment

According to the theory developed by N.A.Kozyrev, the greatest astrophysicist of the former Soviet Union, time and rotation are closely interconnected.

In order to verify his theory, N.A.Kozyrev conducted a series of experiments with spinning gyroscopes. The goal of these experiments was to make a measurement of the forces arising while the gyroscope was spinning.

N.A.Kozyrev detected that the weight of the spinning gyroscope changes slightly depending on the angular velocity and the direction of rotation. The effect he discovered was not large, but the nature of the arising forces could not be explained by existing theories.

Kozyrev torsion fields: http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/tors1a.html

In the 1970s, in order to verify N.A.Kozyrev's theory, a major research of gyroscopes and gyroscopic systems was conducted by a member of Belarus Academy of Sciences, professor A.I.Veinik. The effect discovered earlier by N.A.Kozyrev was completely confirmed.

Dr. Kozyrev (see The Pendulum of the Universe article in the Sputnik magazine) made sure that his experiments were screened from any factors usually taken into account in such experiments: air currents, mechanical actions/causes, electrical fields, e/m fields.

Dr Kozyrev's experiments began in the 1950s and were conducted since the 1970s with the ongoing assistance of Dr V. V. Nasonov, who helped to standardise the laboratory methods and the statistical analysis of the results. Detectors using rotation and vibration were specially designed and made that would react in the presence of torsion fields.

It is important to remember that these experiments were conducted under the strictest conditions, repeated in hundreds or in many cases thousands of trials and were written about in extensive mathematical detail. They have been rigorously peer-reviewed, and Lavrentyev and others have replicated the results independently.

EXPERIMENT #3

Spinning Ball Experiment

Bruce DePalma graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1958. He attended graduate school in Electrical Engineering and Physics at M.I.T. and Harvard University. At M.I.T. he was a lecturer in Photographic Science in the Laboratory of Dr. Harold Edgerton and directed 3-D color photographic research for Dr. Edwin Land of Polaroid Corporation.

He set up this experiment using two one-inch diameter pinball machine ball bearings where one was not spinning and one was made to spin at 18,000 rpm by a hand held router motor with cups to hold the balls, one on the spinning shaft and one affixed to the casing of the motor. He then he gave the assembly a thrust at an appropriate angle and in the dark with a 60 cycle strobe light and open camera lens he photographed the parallel trajectories of the two ball bearings. Repeating this numerous times and analyzing the photographs, this experiment showed that there is indeed a variation in the gravitational behavior of the spinning vs non-spinning ball bearing. The spinning ball, given the same thrust, went to a higher point in its trajectory, fell faster and hit the bottom of the trajectory before the non-spinning ball.

The results of the Spinning Ball Experiment were published in the British Scientific Research Association Journal in 1976. This experiment was also outlined personally by DePalma to Dr. Edward Purcell, one of the most eminent experimental physicists from Harvard at that time. According to DePalma, Purcell, after contemplating the experiment for several minutes, remarked "This will change everything."

Within a complete vacuum, DePalma took two steel balls and catapulted them into the air at equal angles, with an equal amount of force.

The only difference was that one ball was rotating 27,000 times per minute and the other was stationary. The rotating ball traveled higher into the air and then descended faster than its counterpart, which violated all known laws of physics.

The only explanation for this effect is that both balls are drawing energy into themselves from an unseen source, and the rotating ball is thus “soaking up” more of this energy than its counterpart – energy that would normally exist as gravity, moving down into the earth.

With the addition of torsion-field research we can see that the spinning ball was able to harness naturally spiraling torsion waves in its environment, which gave it an additional supply of energy.

A ball spinning at 27,000 RPM and a non-spinning ball were catapulted side-by-side with equal momentum and projection angle. In defiance of all who reject the ether as unrealistic, the spinning ball actually weighed less, and traveled higher than its non-spinning counterpart. Those who attribute this to an aerodynamic or atmospheric effect, please note that it works just as well in a vacuum. Also note, this effect has since been verified by other [enlightened] researchers. The decrease in weight of the spinning ball - anti-gravity - can explain why the spinning object goes higher and falls faster than the identical non-rotating control. Current thinking is that there is no special interaction between rotation and gravity. The behavior of rotating objects is simply the addition of ether energy to whatever motion the rotating object is making.

Laevorotatory torsion waves were harnessed/attracted by the high torsion/rotational movement and caused the antigravitational effect: left to its own devices, the ball with no torsion was subjected to the dextrorotatory wave effect, that is, terrestrial gravity.

EXPERIMENT #4

Vacuum Chamber Pressure of Gravity Experiment

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1616174#msg1616174

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

starts at 9:31 (negative energy and pressure gravity experiment)

Dr. Steve Lamoreaux (Yale University)

The zero-point fluctuations of free space won't fit between those plates, as well, so when you bring these two plates together, there are fewer fluctuations between the plates than there are outside the plates.

The force builds up, and it actually gets stronger and stronger as the plates get closer together, and that force we refer to as arising from negative energy.
The zero-point energy fluctuations outside the plates are stronger than those between, so pressure from the outside pushes them together.

Or think of it another way.
The negative energy between the plates expands space around it.

Steve's years of meticulous labor have made him the first person on Earth to have measured a force produced by negative energy.

Negative energy = effect of telluric waves/strings upon matter (see http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/9803/9803039.pdf )

Four classic experiments which contradict the UA accelerator hypothesis.

Ether does exist and it is the only way to answer and explain the ham amateur radio e/m questions, the ring laser gyroscope thread, and especially the beam neutrino dilemma as it relates to FET.

Also, it should be noted that there is no such thing as Dark Energy:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=64638.msg1723256#msg1723256

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 05:31:29 PM »
The spinning ball experiment speaks to stored inertia and not to proof of a Flat Earth.  The scientist performing the experiments was hunting for methods of producing energy for propulsion.  Hardly a related concept.  Also, there was never any proof that he was pulling in energy from a mysterious force.  The ball arched sooner and a bit higher but also fell to the ground sooner than the non-spinning ball.  The same effect can be achieved by putting a spin on a baseball when thrown at the same velocity as a non-curve thrown ball.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 10:51:43 PM »
The scientist performing the experiments was hunting for methods of producing energy for propulsion.

Not at all.

The "hunt" for methods of producing energy for propulsion came much later.

"One of the first experiments he did was designed to detect if there was any difference in gravitational effect on a rotating object verses non-rotating object. The idea was actually initiated by a student of DePalma’s and after an extensive search in the literature, no evidence could be found that the experiment had been performed before. It became an educational exercise to see if this variation on Galileo’s big rock verses little rock falling experiment would show any variation in the rate of fall.

At this time DePalma was a senior scientist specializing in photographic sciences with the Polaroid Land Corporation and lecturing part time at M.I.T. His expertise ranged from highspeed stroboscopic photography, his mentor was the highly regarded Dr. Harold Edgerton, to Physics and Electrical Engineering."

Also, there was never any proof that he was pulling in energy from a mysterious force.

FOR THE SAME MASS, AND THE SAME SUPPOSED LAW OF ATTRACTIVE GRAVITY, THE ROTATING GYROSCOPE WEIGHS LESS.

Here is the "law" of universal gravitation:

A ball spinning at 27,000 RPM and a non-spinning ball were catapulted side-by-side with equal momentum and projection angle. In defiance of all who reject the ether as unrealistic, the spinning ball actually weighed less, and traveled higher than its non-spinning counterpart.

A flagrant violation of the law of attractive gravity.

The results of the Spinning Ball Experiment were published in the British Scientific Research Association Journal in 1976. This experiment was also outlined personally by DePalma to Dr. Edward Purcell, one of the most eminent experimental physicists from Harvard at that time. According to DePalma, Purcell, after contemplating the experiment for several minutes, remarked "This will change everything."

Within a complete vacuum, DePalma took two steel balls and catapulted them into the air at equal angles, with an equal amount of force.

The only difference was that one ball was rotating 27,000 times per minute and the other was stationary. The rotating ball traveled higher into the air and then descended faster than its counterpart, which violated all known laws of physics.

The only explanation for this effect is that both balls are drawing energy into themselves from an unseen source, and the rotating ball is thus “soaking up” more of this energy than its counterpart – energy that would normally exist as gravity, moving down into the earth.

The same effect was observed, of course, by Dr. Maurice Allais (Noble prize winner) during the experiments carried out in France.

With the addition of torsion-field research we can see that the spinning ball was able to harness naturally spiraling torsion waves in its environment, which gave it an additional supply of energy.

The behavior of rotating objects is simply the addition of ether energy to whatever motion the rotating object is making.

Laevorotatory torsion waves were harnessed/attracted by the high torsion/rotational movement and caused the antigravitational effect: left to its own devices, the ball with no torsion was subjected to the dextrorotatory wave effect, that is, terrestrial gravity.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2015, 06:37:12 AM »
For the 8 millionth time, DePalma never came to those conclusions or even hinted at them. You didn't do the experiment, why are you jumping to outlandish conclusions?  There is no evidence at all for your claims.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2015, 02:37:09 PM »
Universal Acceleration is a part of an outdated flat earth model. In the most current model, The Earth Has low density aether in the sky and terrestial aether in the ground. The lower density aether is attracted to higher densities, and this force is what keeps us on the ground.
Members of SPANK (Dual Earth Scientists)
1. abaaaabbbb63
2. MettaKail
3. JRoweSkeptic