Space programs in other countries

• 103 Replies

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Space programs in other countries
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2015, 10:27:50 AM »
All the bubbles I saw traveled towards the Earth, which is up when referenced to the space men. 

You still have not given even a speculation as to what your made up square space flying objects are that eject out of space man suites. 

All in all, I would say this is another win for the FES. 

?

frenat

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2015, 10:46:07 AM »
All the bubbles I saw traveled towards the Earth, which is up when referenced to the space men. 
Not my experience.  Agree to disagree.

You still have not given even a speculation as to what your made up square space flying objects are that eject out of space man suites. 
I don't really care.  I speculated debris from the capsule.  Could be almost anything.  But I DID say I have not seen them coming from the suits.

All in all, I would say this is another win for the FES.
Whatever.  If it makes you feel better to think that, then go ahead.  So still no explanation for how a flag waves with no resistance whatsoever?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2015, 10:52:28 AM »
I find it odd that you roundies can believe in self propelled flying space debris squares, yet you can not believe that your government has ever lied to you.  Go figure. 

I am getting tired of all of these wins.  Please, give me a challenge. 

?

frenat

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2015, 11:39:01 AM »
I find it odd that you roundies can believe in self propelled flying space debris squares, yet you can not believe that your government has ever lied to you.  Go figure. 
I have not claimed anything was self propelled.  You like your strawman arguments, don't you?  I also never claimed that the government doesn't lie.  Another strawman.

So a win in your book is never proving your claim of bubbles and ignoring the flag waving with zero resistance?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2015, 11:51:42 AM »
Oh, then "magic" made your squares launch out of the space men's suites and fly towards the Earth. 

Please, I am ready for your next fairy tale. 

?

frenat

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2015, 11:59:02 AM »
Oh, then "magic" made your squares launch out of the space men's suites and fly towards the Earth. 

And yet another strawman

And yet another ignore of the flag.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2015, 01:39:17 PM »

And yet another strawman

Not a straw man.  I said they were bubbles, you said they were squares.  Which one sounds like made up crap?  Or, maybe you can tell us more about these "space squares"?

?

frenat

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2015, 02:16:41 PM »

And yet another strawman

Not a straw man.  I said they were bubbles, you said they were squares.  Which one sounds like made up crap?  Or, maybe you can tell us more about these "space squares"?
I said they have square shapes.  You can look on any video and see for yourself.  The strawman is the claim of "magic".

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2015, 11:51:50 PM »
Is this the part where you have been defeated, yet try to make a bunch of excuses in order to not look like you were totally destroyed but it only makes you look worse and very pitiful?

Huh?  So you can explain how bubbles are square and flags can wave with no resistance?  Please share.

If it was not a bubble, and it was square, like you claim, then, please, explain what propelled the square nut (or whatever square things the astronuts have hidden in their space suites) out of the space suite at great speeds.  I am sure you will pull a great answer out of your rear.

It seems you have forgotten that I have already given evidence as to why this is not fake, and that they are not bubbles. Bringing it up again after the other thread died doesn't make it a valid argument again.

You did not explain anything.  You evaded.  There is a difference.  Please, don't think that everyone here can fall for your hand waving techniques. 

So, please explain what "square object" leaped out of the "space man's" suite at such a high speed when the "space man" is barely moving.  Go ahead.  And please, don't derail this time.

YOU FE's were the ones who evaded. Actually, the only one of you who debated was a user who later admitted to being a troll. Those "bubbles" are simply debris, flying in straight patterns. As they spin around they reflect light differently and it looks like a bright object that is wobbling back and forth as it travels.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2015, 02:54:50 AM »
What launched this "debris"?  If the debris was traveling at the same speed as the space monkeys, I mean space men, then an outside force would be needed to make the debris suddenly fly away towards the Earth.  You people just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper, do you not? 

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2015, 02:58:04 AM »
What launched this "debris"?  If the debris was traveling at the same speed as the space monkeys, I mean space men, then an outside force would be needed to make the debris suddenly fly away towards the Earth.  You people just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper, do you not?

It was debris from the chinese space craft. It escaped when they opened the pod and during EVA activities.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2015, 03:10:05 AM »
You know, you only need to observe the silly prick emerging from the underwater tank with a frigging flag to understand what a fraud it all is. There's no need to analyse it all, although the extras are quite enjoyable  in terms of exposing the scam in it's entirety - or at least in a massive amount.

Space walks were touted as dangerous and something that had to be carefully orchestrated in terms of making sure everything was in order for the aquanuts to undertake and yet they feel it's in the best interests for a puffy suited dipstick to emerge from the tank holding a little flag, just to tell us all that " OH LOOK IT'S THE CHINESE."

There's two reasons those dipshit's are tethered to breathing pipes. One is to obviously breathe underwater and the other is so UNDERWATER bubbles don't show up for the alert people who are looking to sift through the footage.

That little flag probably made of thin clear plastic coating of a material so it stays rigid enough underwater, to mimic space.  ;D

One supposed astronaut was asked what it was like being in space and was it like being under water.
The reply from the bullshitter was that it was almost exactly like it after a certain amount of training underwater and it was hard to tell the difference.

This alone should be a huge nudge to anyone with any sense that it's all bullshit.
Think about it.
Space is apparently zero psi. Basically it's nothing as we are told.
Underwater is under pressure, as we all know even in a 6 feet pool depth. We can feel the pressure and that's why we get tired swimming against it and why we struggle to dive too deep because of that pressure.

The lies are so plain and in people's faces and yet they refuse to see any lies. Too many people are extremely content to live in fantasy and believe anything any person says, as long as the person has some stance in their world, which includes their hero space people.  ::)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2015, 04:49:14 AM »

It was debris from the chinese space craft. It escaped when they opened the pod and during EVA activities.

First of all, when they opened the hatch, the pressure inside the vehicle and outside of it should have been the same.  There should be no pressure difference.

Secondly, bubbles, or for you, square objects, are being ejected from the space men long after they are out of the vehicle.  The space men move very slowly, yet this "debris" is being launched at great speeds.  What force is launching your square nuts off of the space men? 

I will give you as much time as you require in order to scrape the bottom of the barrel and come up with your excuses.  Thanks for helping to make this another win for the FES. 

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2015, 05:03:43 AM »

First of all, when they opened the hatch, the pressure inside the vehicle and outside of it should have been the same.  There should be no pressure difference.

Secondly, bubbles, or for you, square objects, are being ejected from the space men long after they are out of the vehicle.  The space men move very slowly, yet this "debris" is being launched at great speeds.  What force is launching your square nuts off of the space men? 

I will give you as much time as you require in order to scrape the bottom of the barrel and come up with your excuses.  Thanks for helping to make this another win for the FES.

I never said square objects  ::) I also never said that they were released because of evacuation. And "Great speeds" is an opinion. I would not say great speeds but moderate speeds (in relation to the rest of the craft and the camera).

Read this article:
http://astroengine.com/2008/10/08/bubbles-reflections-and-space-walks-did-china-really-fake-it/
Note how the author hoped that it actually was fake.

When in doubt; sources!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2015, 05:17:42 AM »
So, to sum up your rebuttal, square objects zoom around space all the time, so it is not odd at all that they seem to be ejected from the space men's suites.  lol

I hope you are not the cream of the crop of your roundy side.  That would be very sad. 

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2015, 05:38:53 AM »
So, to sum up your rebuttal, square objects zoom around space all the time, so it is not odd at all that they seem to be ejected from the space men's suites.  lol

I hope you are not the cream of the crop of your roundy side.  That would be very sad.

1. Did I ever say "square objects", because of us two, you're the only one saying that.
2. You didn't read the article. Not properly at least.
3. Come back when you can refute this.

When in doubt; sources!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2015, 05:43:14 AM »
So, do you agree that the projectiles being ejected from the space man suites appear to be bubbles? 

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2015, 06:40:42 AM »
So, do you agree that the projectiles being ejected from the space man suites appear to be bubbles?
No. They look quite like bubbles, but they do not behave like bubbles.

When in doubt; sources!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2015, 06:45:14 AM »
Then, what do you propose would be the source of this launching of items away from the spacemen towards the Earth? 

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2015, 06:49:28 AM »
Then, what do you propose would be the source of this launching of items away from the spacemen towards the Earth?
Read the article. How hard is it?

When in doubt; sources!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2015, 08:24:18 AM »

What excuses am I supposed to read?  Why don't you just tell us the excuses instead of telling us to read a BS article?  Is it because the excuses are so dumb, you can't even say them yourself? 

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2015, 09:58:58 PM »

You want a challenge?

Ok then, please explain what 'force' is behind the 360 degree circular movement of the sun over the earth's surface every 24 hours?

I have never seen a legitimate response to this question from a FEer, but obviously YOU can provide me with an answer.

Or it this requested challenge too hard for you?

Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2015, 10:06:22 PM »
Obvious, he believes whatever big brother tells him. :'(

I know, right. Hoppy, did you read where I explained the deflector shield to you?

Yep, he probably saw your pathetic 'deflector' proposition.

He probably also saw your post on another thread, explaining how a man on a skateboard, throwing a medicine ball, is actually being propelled because the medicine ball is pushing on the atmosphere, lol.

The 2 posts combined, have no doubt firmly established in his mind, that YOU have the intellect of a hamster, lol.

Incidentally Yendor, did you never ask yourself why a VERY heavy medicine ball is used in the 'man on skateboard throwing ball' experiment?

Did it never occur to you, that maybe it's the momentum of the object being thrown that causes the man on the skateboard to be propelled in the opposite direction?

But then you actually think that if a beach ball weighing a few ounces, with the same dimensions as the medicine ball, was thrown with the same speed, that it would produce exactly the same propelling force, because it's the same surface area that is pushing off the atmosphere, lol.

That for me, is the clincher, when it come to your 'hamster' brain, lol.

Please don't stop posting these propositions of yours though, as they are a constant source of amusement and really brighten my day - thanks for that by the way.

I believe we are talking about impulse momentum in this situation. The Momentum-Impulse Theorem states that the change in momentum of an object is equal to the impulse exerted on it over time:
J = FΔt
J=impulse momentum
F=Force
t=time

Force is, strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.

1. A person can exert more force throwing an object that weighs far less than a heavier object. So, the throwing force applied to a beach ball would be much greater than the medicine ball.

2. Because the medicine ball is much heavier than the beach ball, the time it takes to throw it is much less because a person can't get his arms out as far as he can throwing a beach ball. A person can really stretch his arms out throwing a beach ball. So, the time it takes to throw the beach ball would be greater.

In conclusion, a person can put more force behind throwing a beach ball than a medicine ball and a person can take more time exerting this extra force. So I'd say this equals more impulse momentum.

I hope this brightens your day.

So why do experiments of this nature (person throwing an object to demonstrate momentum) always feature a heavy object (medicine ball)?

If a very light object such as a beach ball, would demonstrate this resultant momentum force much more convincingly, why are these never used?

And I thought from a previous comment you posted about the propelling force exerted onto a man on a skateboard, that it was your contention that it was the atmosphere pushing back on the object being thrown?

Now you suddenly introduced this 'impulse momentum' (whatever that is) into the discussion?

Regardless of what your opinion is, it's patently clear you have NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER ABOUT MOMENTUM, AND PROPELLING FORCES.

Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2015, 10:59:03 PM »

What excuses am I supposed to read?  Why don't you just tell us the excuses instead of telling us to read a BS article?  Is it because the excuses are so dumb, you can't even say them yourself?
*sigh* So you can't even read an article without having to be spoon-fed information...

So I looked back to the official explanation as to what these “bubbles” were: debris from inside the Shenzhou module were being released into space – the pressure gradient from inside (the capsule’s pressure will have been “equalized” with the vacuum of space, it wouldn’t be a perfect vacuum) to outside caused the fast velocities of the debris.

With this in mind, I looked to where “bubbles” 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7 came from. Tracing back along the blue lines, they do indeed originate from the open hatch. Still, they might have still been bubbles, but that didn’t explain “bubbles” 3 and 5. 3 and 5 originated from the activity of Zhai Zhigang during the EVA and appeared to fire away in completely different directions to the other five “bubbles”. Also, on reviewing each of the moving objects, they appear to very un-bubble-like shapes. Some look like tumbling pieces of ice or other flake-like pieces of debris.

When in doubt; sources!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2015, 06:46:36 PM »

You want a challenge?

Ok then, please explain what 'force' is behind the 360 degree circular movement of the sun over the earth's surface every 24 hours?

I have never seen a legitimate response to this question from a FEer, but obviously YOU can provide me with an answer.

Or it this requested challenge too hard for you?

Why are you changing the subject?  Could it be because I defeated you majorly and now you are looking for a way out?

Another win for the FES!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2015, 06:51:36 PM »

*sigh* So you can't even read an article without having to be spoon-fed information...

So I looked back to the official explanation as to what these “bubbles” were: debris from inside the Shenzhou module were being released into space – the pressure gradient from inside (the capsule’s pressure will have been “equalized” with the vacuum of space, it wouldn’t be a perfect vacuum) to outside caused the fast velocities of the debris.

With this in mind, I looked to where “bubbles” 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7 came from. Tracing back along the blue lines, they do indeed originate from the open hatch. Still, they might have still been bubbles, but that didn’t explain “bubbles” 3 and 5. 3 and 5 originated from the activity of Zhai Zhigang during the EVA and appeared to fire away in completely different directions to the other five “bubbles”. Also, on reviewing each of the moving objects, they appear to very un-bubble-like shapes. Some look like tumbling pieces of ice or other flake-like pieces of debris.

There are two problems here.  First, the liar that wrote that thought that the rest of us intelligent and informed people would not know that the pressure inside is equalized to the pressure outside before the hatch is opened.  So, right there, their bullshit excuse fails.  Secondly, the bubbles, I mean "space debris", is coming out of the space suites long after they are out of the vehicle. 

Next time you try to present evidence of something, please, make sure it is actually evidence.  You insult my intellect by posting a flat out lie. 

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2015, 09:42:59 PM »
There are two problems here.  First, the liar that wrote that thought that the rest of us intelligent and informed people would not know that the pressure inside is equalized to the pressure outside before the hatch is opened.
*sigh*
it wouldn’t be a perfect vacuum
It'd still be some pressure inside the hatch. He followed the "bubbles" and found that many of them did originate from the hatch. Is something hard to understand? Do you need more spoon-feeding?

So, right there, their bullshit excuse fails.
Nope

Secondly, the bubbles, I mean "space debris", is coming out of the space suites long after they are out of the vehicle.
Then you didn't read the article. AGAIN.

Next time you try to present evidence of something, please, make sure it is actually evidence.  You insult my intellect by posting a flat out lie.
Next time you try to debate an article READ IT. It helps.

When in doubt; sources!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2015, 12:25:07 AM »
If the pressure inside the vehicle was not equalized with the pressure outside of it, not only would all of the square nuts that the astronuts leave lying around have been jettisoned, but the astronuts would have also and their hatch would have been ripped one way or the other.  Do you understand anything about pressure differential? 

Also, many minutes after the astronuts have left the vehicle, bubbles are still coming off of them.  Perhaps you are mad because I am calling out the liar that you quoted as a source, but facts are facts.  Several minutes worth of bubbles can't be just hand waved away.  Even if the pressure inside was not equalized somehow before the hatch was opened, which is not possible, then within seconds, it would be after the hatch was opened.  What exactly do you not understand? 

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2015, 12:59:06 AM »
If the pressure inside the vehicle was not equalized with the pressure outside of it, not only would all of the square nuts that the astronuts leave lying around have been jettisoned, but the astronuts would have also and their hatch would have been ripped one way or the other.  Do you understand anything about pressure differential?
You DO understand that "not a perfect vacuum" can mean "close to a perfect vacuum", right? you DO understand that there are an extremely large range of different pressures between 1 atm and a vacuum, right? It doesn't have to be restricted to either 1 atm or a vacuum.

Also, many minutes after the astronuts have left the vehicle, bubbles are still coming off of them.  Perhaps you are mad because I am calling out the liar that you quoted as a source, but facts are facts.  Several minutes worth of bubbles can't be just hand waved away.  Even if the pressure inside was not equalized somehow before the hatch was opened, which is not possible, then within seconds, it would be after the hatch was opened.  What exactly do you not understand?
Then you didn't read this part of the particle:
3 and 5 originated from the activity of Zhai Zhigang during the EVA
Not all of them originated from the hatch. Once again, read the article you are discussing before discussing it.

When in doubt; sources!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2015, 01:13:32 AM »
You do understand that a "perfect vacuum" has nothing to do with a the discussion, right?  The quoted liar claims that spacemen open the hatch when there exists a pressure differential.  This is not true, and proves right there that he has an agenda, and that agenda is not to propagate the truth.  Space men would have to be very stupid to open the door before the pressure inside the vehicle is the same as the pressure outside the vehicle. 

Also, debris would not continue to ricochet around for several minutes after the hatch was opened and then magically appear to come out of the space men's suites.  What part of physics, exactly, are you having trouble understanding?