Final, Conclusive proof of a Flat Earth from Randomness

• 21 Replies
Final, Conclusive proof of a Flat Earth from Randomness
« on: October 19, 2015, 09:33:46 AM »
We're done. Debate over.

Randomness has been used for centuries. Tarot, yarrow, even something as simple as flipping a coin. Humans instinctively know that there is an answer to be found in randomness. To aid this, I have been meditating before I made a post. it has been taking shape for a while, but the argument is finally fully developed.
For this reason, I will post no more. I do not wish to ruin it.

To read and view the final argument, please go into my profile, hit 'show posts', and read the first word of each of my posts, from this post, all the way back to the very first post I made on the forum.
First words only.

(This may go better for signed-in users. Some posts are in the Lounge etc, and so invisible).

Please share your opinion. I find it to be very clear.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Re: Final, Conclusive proof of a Flat Earth from Randomness
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 09:50:05 AM »
I suggest no one do what he says. It only promotes more babies to come here and make shit posts.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 10:06:15 AM »
A second persona finished, I wonder what the next one will be.

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 04:12:33 PM »
I love the poem you wrote and I find it very ironic that it turns out that it is actually about love instead of about the Flat Earth Hypothesis.  Now that I read it the OP seems like a genius to be able to word his/her posts in just the right way to produce the poem.

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 01:48:20 AM »
Didn't really work for me.

I hope he doesn't now revive Testify - that persona was shit.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 04:00:29 AM »
I love this! You are the man ;D
Earth is flat, but Jupiter is the flattest planet in our solar system.

?

frenat

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 05:55:08 AM »
I love the poem you wrote and I find it very ironic that it turns out that it is actually about love instead of about the Flat Earth Hypothesis.  Now that I read it the OP seems like a genius to be able to word his/her posts in just the right way to produce the poem.
Genius?  It is an admitted troll (like we didn't know he was a troll already) using song lyrics.  It takes no more effort than working through a list of words.

?

frenat

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 06:20:54 AM »
Didn't really work for me.

I hope he doesn't now revive Testify - that persona was shit.
Yep.  I'm guessing the new one is BeanstockBBQ.  Just a guess though. I could be wrong.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »
Very well done. Rick/10

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 05:28:42 PM »

Yep.  I'm guessing the new one is BeanstockBBQ.  Just a guess though. I could be wrong.

I was thinking the same thing about BeanstockBBQ, too.
I'm no rocket scientist, but at least I know the Earth is round, Man went to the Moon, and air exists.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” Carl Sagan

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 05:43:00 PM »
I just joined this site and it seems obvious that the round earthers(that make the most comments, 1000s of them(the comments that is))aren't here for furthering their understanding of flat earth or round one. No, most are here to get a feeling of importance by somehow picking apart everything instead of contributing. And the pack grows, more and more of them, running around like a pack of hungry dogs, sniffing each other's butts to see who can come up with the best smelling s**t.
"If you were me, then I'd be you. You can't stop me no matter who you are!" - Ace Ventura pet detective

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2015, 06:11:13 PM »
whats a troll?
"If you were me, then I'd be you. You can't stop me no matter who you are!" - Ace Ventura pet detective

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 06:26:15 PM »
Please share your opinion. I find it to be very clear.
Classic!!

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2015, 10:01:31 PM »
seriously, whats a troll?(and not the Tolkien version)

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2015, 10:20:47 PM »
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 11:07:39 PM »
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

why would I be likened to a troll(being compared to weissedel who is called a troll)
first of all this site is full of discorded before I arrived
Second I cannot upset others(people can only allow themselves to be upset(everyone should be in control of their own emotions))
thirdly,Nothing I commented on is off topic since the site is about flat earth(technically any round earth conversation is off topic)
And finally how could anyone really know what my intentions are for being here, you only SPECULATE that i deliberately intend on provoking readers into an emotional response. (why are you so emotionally invested into this to begin with?)

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2015, 05:48:07 AM »
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

why would I be likened to a troll(being compared to weissedel who is called a troll)
first of all this site is full of discorded before I arrived
Second I cannot upset others(people can only allow themselves to be upset(everyone should be in control of their own emotions))
thirdly,Nothing I commented on is off topic since the site is about flat earth(technically any round earth conversation is off topic)
And finally how could anyone really know what my intentions are for being here, you only SPECULATE that i deliberately intend on provoking readers into an emotional response. (why are you so emotionally invested into this to begin with?)

Here is a little tip.  If you are not a troll, and you are accused of being one, just ignore it.  Defending yourself will not do any good since a troll would defend himself as well.  Just don't let it bother you and carry on.

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2015, 12:25:49 PM »

I just joined this site and it seems obvious that the round earthers(that make the most comments, 1000s of them(the comments that is))aren't here for furthering their understanding of flat earth or round one. No, most are here to get a feeling of importance by somehow picking apart everything instead of contributing. And the pack grows, more and more of them, running around like a pack of hungry dogs, sniffing each other's butts to see who can come up with the best smelling s**t.

Because posts like that are what trolls do. It fits the definition and it's from you.

At any rate, carry on... now you know what a troll is and why you're called one.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2015, 01:06:48 PM »
point noted, that makes sense, thank you for the reality check.

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2016, 01:06:52 PM »
Ooh.

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2016, 04:14:57 AM »
Actually you will find that lots of RE'ers putting comments on here have actually learned a great deal from these debates! I for one have found out a wealth of information over the last year or two about our planet and space, plus plenty of other things as well! Virtually each day I investigate different aspects brought up either here or on (non-reposted) YouTubes! That is one of my main reasons for hanging around and not just calling the whole FE stuff rubbish, I like the challenges of some FE theorists. I have learnt an immense amount of geography as well! At the moment I have Salar De Uluni Desert open on Google Earth, and will look at debunking that thread later! It is fun, except when you get the idiotic potty mouthed fools like in the quote above. That is what puts the RE'ers shackles up and it turns into a slanging match.

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2016, 05:40:47 AM »
To read and view the final argument, please go into my profile, hit 'show posts', and read the first word of each of my posts, from this post, all the way back to the very first post I made on the forum.
First words only.
Gotta admit, that's a pretty epic troll!