Please help me abouthe this 2 questions!

• 12 Replies
Please help me abouthe this 2 questions!
« on: October 18, 2015, 02:42:50 AM »
Hello 2 questions :

1.How do we see northen star always above north poll.And we cant see it on south.On flat earth we should see it from all positions on other engls?

2.How does the gravity work?Because if we are on one end of earth the earth would pull as on the diffrent side? We wouldn't have balanc?

*What i mean if we are in the center all the forces are obliterated. But if we stand the one side of the earth there is more mass that is pulling us on the left side.
We would fall towards this side -> _______________+___
+ we
 ____________earthe

I hope i explaned this good.

Alexandra1973

• Christian geocentrist. Round or flat--not sure!
Re: Please help me abouthe this 2 questions!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 06:21:21 AM »
Stars aren't as big as they're made out to be.  First thing you realize.  :)  (Even as a current-RE I recognize that.  I say current-RE because FE's may actually be right.)

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 09:28:15 AM »
Strangers always come here and ask the same question. Do you really you're such an original thinker, or do you find search functions so incomprehensible?

Stars can't be seen from a long distance away. Neither can the Sun. Holds for the north star. And gravity doesn't exist, easy.

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 06:57:20 AM »
Stars aren't as big as they're made out to be.  First thing you realize.  :)  (Even as a current-RE I recognize that.  I say current-RE because FE's may actually be right.)

What do you mean by that? "Stars aren't as big as they are made out to be"
Earth is flat, but Jupiter is the flattest planet in our solar system.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 05:38:06 PM »

If stars are relatively small and only a few thousand miles above the Earth, then it makes sense that you would not see them through infinite atmoplane.  A mountain fades away to nothing in 50 to 100 miles, depending on atmoplanic conditions. 

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 10:15:59 AM »

If stars are relatively small and only a few thousand miles above the Earth, then it makes sense that you would not see them through infinite atmoplane.  A mountain fades away to nothing in 50 to 100 miles, depending on atmoplanic conditions.

But the atmosphere isn't infinite. And yes they fade, so why doesen't stars fade when you get too far away? I've seem them dip below the horizon but never fade.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2015, 04:38:11 PM »

But the atmosphere isn't infinite. And yes they fade, so why doesen't stars fade when you get too far away? I've seem them dip below the horizon but never fade.

The farther a star is from you, the more atmoplane you would have to look through to see it. 

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 10:52:38 PM »

The farther a star is from you, the more atmoplane you would have to look through to see it.

I agree. So why dont they fade like landscape? Also whats an atmoplane?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2015, 02:27:19 AM »
Perspective also plays a big role in viewing distant stars.  The farther a star is, the closer to the horizon it appears, like a jet flying off into the distance.  Eventually, they appear so low that any hill other object that is closer than the star in the distance simply covers them up. 

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 05:45:26 PM »

WTF is an 'atmoplane'?

Sounds like another example of 'let's make some shit up' flat earth bullshit to me, lol.
Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2015, 07:34:59 AM »

WTF is an 'atmoplane'?

Sounds like another example of 'let's make some shit up' flat earth bullshit to me, lol.

Oh, I thought it was the round Earth scientists who make stuff up and try to pass it off as truth.  Perhaps you should look around with an open mind? 

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2015, 07:42:56 AM »
WTF is an 'atmoplane'?

Are you seriously struggling with a simple word? Atmo-plane. You're discussing a FE, not a sphere. How many posts have you made to still struggle with such a basic principle?
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2015, 11:06:24 AM »
If stars are small and only about 3000 miles up, then that would be a layer, or plane, of stars.  Therefore, as stars move from overhead toward the horizon, the 'plane' is being viewed at an increasingly shallower angle. 

Why don't they appear closer to together near the horizon than when overhead?