Poll

Flat earthers only, what's your level of education?

I'm actually a monkey on a keyboard
0 (0%)
Currently in grade school/grade school dropout
1 (25%)
Primary school graduate
1 (25%)
Currently in high school/high school dropout
0 (0%)
High school graduate
1 (25%)
Currently in college/college dropout
0 (0%)
Associate's degree
0 (0%)
Bachelor's degree
0 (0%)
Master's degree
0 (0%)
PhD
0 (0%)
I actually invented science
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 18, 2015, 09:21:16 PM

FE Education Poll

• 7 Replies
FE Education Poll
« on: October 17, 2015, 09:21:16 PM »
Hey flat earthers, please let me know what your level of education is. No flat earthers answering that they're more educated and no roundies trying to make the flat earthers look bad. Thank you.

Alexandra1973

• Christian geocentrist. Round or flat--not sure!
Re: FE Education Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 01:30:49 PM »
I'm undecided either way but I took the poll anyway.  1991 high school grad, and I graduated from a vocational school later that same year (administrative assistant).

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 04:46:47 PM »
Why was this poll locked after just 24 hours?  Perhaps you really did not want to know the truth? 

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 09:52:44 PM »
Why was this poll locked after just 24 hours?  Perhaps you really did not want to know the truth?

Did you read the results so far, or just try the survey and fail? FYI, it may have been better for your side to simply let this fade away, but, instead, after more than three days you can't resist commenting and bump it back to the top for ridicule. Because you did that, I saw it more than two days later and bump it back to the top again. No problem for me, though.

Either the poll was valid and FEs are complete goofballs and losers, or REs are skewing the results to make the FEs look like complete goofballs and losers (not unrealistic, but still against the terms of the survey). Or some combination. So why continue?

Maybe the OP found the truth and decided to cut your losses.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 11:29:05 PM »
by education I assume you mean institutionalized?

Either the poll was valid and FEs are complete goofballs and losers, or REs are skewing the results to make the FEs look like complete goofballs and losers (not unrealistic, but still against the terms of the survey). Or some combination. So why continue?
You have quite a strong herd mentality Alpha2Omega. Why the constant need to lump everyone In a group, are you afraid to stand upon your own opinion, and thought it easier to be part of the pack. nothing is more dangerous in this world than a pack of cowards. Someone with strong willpower talks from their own point of view knowing that it is the only source of knowledge that they truly know is valid. A fearful and weakminded person will break under the opinions/thoughts of others and fall in line like a sheep. Look at any bully(leader of pack), he has plenty of followers laughing at his jokes, dis-liking the same things the leader does, etc. But once the leader meets an opposition stronger/greater than that he is capable of handling the pack scatters because they are leaderless.
"If you were me, then I'd be you. You can't stop me no matter who you are!" - Ace Ventura pet detective

?

guv

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 12:39:17 AM »
by education I assume you mean institutionalized?

You have quite a strong herd mentality Alpha2Omega. Why the constant need to lump everyone In a group, are you afraid to stand upon your own opinion, and thought it easier to be part of the pack. nothing is more dangerous in this world than a pack of cowards. Someone with strong willpower talks from their own point of view knowing that it is the only source of knowledge that they truly know is valid. A fearful and weakminded person will break under the opinions/thoughts of others and fall in line like a sheep. Look at any bully(leader of pack), he has plenty of followers laughing at his jokes, dis-liking the same things the leader does, etc. But once the leader meets an opposition stronger/greater than that he is capable of handling the pack scatters because they are leaderless.

If you are such a heroic loner why don't you start a zio zag Earth society knowing you are the hero standing up for your rights. Piss off, you think sprouting flat shit is clever, that alone makes you a turkey.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2015, 02:51:18 AM »

Did you read the results so far, or just try the survey and fail? FYI, it may have been better for your side to simply let this fade away, but, instead, after more than three days you can't resist commenting and bump it back to the top for ridicule. Because you did that, I saw it more than two days later and bump it back to the top again. No problem for me, though.

Maybe the OP found the truth and decided to cut your losses.

What?  It is my fault that this poll was only open for 24 hours and I could therefore not add my input, and then is my fault, once again, that you read my post 3 days afterwards, and you decided to make a snide remark in the Q&A forum?  Are you an idiot? 

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2015, 05:56:03 PM »
Are you an idiot?

Are you trying to provoke a discussion in the Q&A forum? If that's OK now, I'll respond to your concerns.

You're about the only mod around here any more, so what you say goes, and I'll defer to your authority in that realm.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan