Magnetism proves Round Earth

• 33 Replies
« on: October 15, 2015, 09:12:42 AM »
Yes Magnets prove the Earth is round

All known magnets have the poles at opposite ends of the magnet with the North on one end and the South at the other end.

The flat Earth Hypothesis if it can be called that says that the North pole is in the middle of the Earth while the South pole is a ring around the Earth.  Now I have never seen a magnet with one pole in the middle of the magnet and the other pole as a ring around the edge.  Flat Earthers can you provide any examples of a magnet with one pole in the middle and the other as a circle around the edge?  The Earth's Magnetic Field contradicts the Flat Earth hypothesis.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
Re: Magnetism proves Round Earth
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 09:57:11 AM »

All known magnets have the poles at opposite ends of the magnet with the North on one end and the South at the other end.

The flat Earth Hypothesis if it can be called that says that the North pole is in the middle of the Earth while the South pole is a ring around the Earth.  Now I have never seen a magnet with one pole in the middle of the magnet and the other pole as a ring around the edge.  Flat Earthers can you provide any examples of a magnet with one pole in the middle and the other as a circle around the edge?  The Earth's Magnetic Field contradicts the Flat Earth hypothesis.

Devils advocate, but having the south around the edge could work if the magnet had the right shape. One downside - the magnetic field would then either be too weak at the south pole (or anywhere near it) for magnets to work, or so strong at the north pole (or anywhere near it) that normal magnets would be drawn towards the ground with a strong magnetic force. So the magnetic field still disproves flat earth.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 10:46:36 AM »
The Earth's Magnetic Field contradicts the Flat Earth hypothesis.

The Earth's Magnetic Field contradicts the UAFE hypothesis.

Here is the correct, bipolar, FE map:

MAGNETRICITY = ETHER MAGNETISM

Electricity = Magnetism - both consist of subquark flow, one in a conductor, the other in space

This flow is made up of TWO currents, of opposing spin, traveling in double torsion fashion: the dextrorotatory subquarks and the laevorotatory subquarks.

The recent discovery of magnetic monopoles:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1615813#msg1615813

Magnetic monopoles = subquarks

https://web.archive.org/web/20120303052100/http://smphillips.8m.com/pdfs/ESP_of_Quarks.pdf (Dr. Stephen Phillips, UCLA, Cambridge)

PRECISE, REAL TIME, PHOTOGRAPHS OF ELECTRICAL CURRENTS, THE DOUBLE VORTEX/SPIN/STRINGS AT WORK:

SPINTRONICS, secret world of magnets, the most thorough work on the double helix theory of the magnetic field (double helix of the telluric currents):

https://freeenergycommunity.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/the-secret-world-of-magnets-spintronics-2006-howard-johnson.pdf

HERE IS HOW THE FLOW OF SUBQUARKS OCCURS IN A MAGNET:

Not only North-Center-South laevorotatory subquarks, but ALSO a South-Center-North flow of dextrorotatory subquarks/magnetic monopoles.

Absolute proof of the existence of subquarks:

www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_09_4_phillips.pdf (Dr. Stephen Phillips, UCLA, Cambridge)

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1401101#msg1401101 (what baryons, mesons, quarks, subquarks look like)

This is what the graviton/magnetic monopole looks like, both spins:

HYDROGEN ATOM: 18 SUBQUARKS - 9 LAEVOROTATORY AND 9 DEXTROROTATORY subquarks

A proton is made up of NINE laevorotatory subquarks - an electron is actually comprised of NINE dextrorotatory subquarks (called now preons).

However, modern science has mistakenly named a SINGLE dextrorotatory subquark as an electron and has ascribed THE TOTAL charge of the NINE corresponding subquarks as the total negative charge of a single electron, thus confusing the whole matter.

TELLURIC CURRENTS are represented by double torsion waves of BOTH laevorotatory (antigravity) and dextrorotatory (terrestrial gravity) subquarks.

NOW WE CAN UNDERSTAND HOW ELECTRICITY FLOWS:

An electric current brought to bear upon the subquarks checks their proper motions, i.e., renders them slower; the subquarks exposed to it arrange themselves in parallel lines, and in each line the heart-shaped depression receives the flow, which passes out through the apex into the depression of the next, and so on. The subquarks always set themselves to the current.  In all the diagrams the heart-shaped body, exaggerated to show the depression caused by the inflow and the point caused by the outflow, is a single subquark.

Let us now back to the Nipher experiments.

The relationship between gravitation and the electric field was first observed experimentally by Dr. Francis Nipher. Nipher's conclusion was that sheilded electrostatic fields directly influence the action of gravitation. He further concluded that gravitation and electrical fields are absolutely linked.

http://www.rexresearch.com/nipher/nipher1.htm

The relationship between gravitation and the electric field was first observed experimentally by Dr. Francis Nipher. Dr. Francis Nipher conducted extensive experiments during 1918, on a modified Cavendish experiment. He reproduced the classical arrangements for the experiment, where gravitational attraction could be measured between free-swinging masses, and a large fixed central mass. Dr. Nipher modified the Cavendish experiment by applying a large electrical field to the large central mass, which was sheilded inside a Faraday cage. When electrostatic charge was applied to the large fixed mass, the free-swinging masses exhibited a reduced attraction to the central mass, when the central mass was only slightly charged. As the electric field strength was increased, there arose a voltage threshold which resulted in no attraction at all between the fixed mass and the free-swinging masses. Increasing the potential applied to the central mass beyond that threshold, resulted in the free-swinging masses being repelled (!) from the fixed central mass. Nipher's conclusion was that sheilded electrostatic fields directly influence the action of gravitation. He further concluded that gravitation and electrical fields are absolutely linked.

Electricity is absolutely linked to terrestrial gravity.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 02:48:39 PM »
I am just wondering why you think that a magnet can not have a north  pole at the top and a south pole at the bottom, yet compasses would still work?  Like the picture below?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 08:20:20 PM »
I am just wondering why you think that a magnet can not have a north  pole at the top and a south pole at the bottom, yet compasses would still work?  Like the picture below?

I have no problem with a flat magnet having "a north  pole at the top and a south pole at the bottom" or with a flat circular magnet with north pole in the center and south pole distributed around the edge as Master_Evar describes.  Both are quite possibe as magnets.

The problem is that this is not what we find on earth.  At the present time the South Magnetic Pole is at about E136.6 S64.3, south of Australia and not even within the Antarctic circle - a long way from the South Geographic Pole.  The North Magnetic Pole is at about W160.0 N86.3 its now pretty close to the North Geagraphic Pole, see http://deeptow.whoi.edu/images/northpole2.jpg
The North Magnetic Pole is moving quite rapidly.  This seems to fit a "bar magnet" with distinct poles - depth?  I don't know!

I know "Flat Earthers" will have fun with this, but make sure model fits the observed deviation maps!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 08:57:43 PM »
And, you know all this how?  Because the lying puppet master government told, so it must be true, right? ::)

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 09:32:58 PM »

Talk about a fail right out of the gate.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 05:37:45 AM »
Come on guys, you can do better than "the government lies" and "fail."  That wasn't even worth your time to post as they are non-arguments.  They are arguments children make, e.g. "liar, liar, pants on fire."  Please refrain from making low content posts, and address the topic at hand.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:40:41 AM by TexasH »

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 09:56:01 AM »
Aching at how ridiculous you're all being. Do you think the only shape a magnet can be is a sphere? Maybe the Earth is a horseshoe  :o
Or maybe it's a simple flat disc, as we know exist, and a magnetic field is composed of curves rather than parallel lines.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 11:48:28 AM »
Come on guys, you can do better than "the government lies" and "fail."  That wasn't even worth your time to post as they are non-arguments.  They are arguments children make, e.g. "liar, liar, pants on fire."  Please refrain from making low content posts, and address the topic at hand.
When the OP is not based in physics or even everyday reality, what else is there to say?

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 11:56:09 AM »
When the OP is not based in physics or even everyday reality, what else is there to say?

Here's an idea, explain the physics or everyday reality?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 12:09:56 PM »

Sure:

Disk magnets exist.  Thus, the OP is not based in physics or even everyday reality.
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=1

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 01:15:13 PM »

Sure:

Disk magnets exist.  Thus, the OP is not based in physics or even everyday reality.

Thank you.

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 01:41:35 PM »
Quote from: TexasH on Today at 11:56:09 AM

Quote from: TheEngineer on Today at 11:48:28 AM

Quote from: TexasH on Today at 05:37:45 AM

Sure:

With all of those magnets still have poles that are on opposite sides of the magnet without any having one pole enveloping the other pole.  You need to show a magnet that has one pole enveloping another pole to disprove my original point.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 02:19:58 PM »
FE:
North pole on top, South pole on the bottom.  Just like a disk magnet. 

So, your OP is ridiculous.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 06:13:34 PM »
FE:
North pole on top, South pole on the bottom.  Just like a disk magnet. 

So, your OP is ridiculous.

I'm sorry but you have SEVERE misunderstandings:

FE = North pole at center, south pole surrounding north pole through 360 degrees.  Not linear on top or bottom, not like disk magnets at all.

Also, please explain how compasses on a flat earth could always remain as we observe, oriented in a straight line to magnetic N/S regardless of how they're held, as opposed to rotating around their N tip which would always point north, yet with S having 360deg of freedom (which FE would necessitate).

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2015, 08:00:15 PM »
FE = North pole at center, south pole surrounding north pole through 360 degrees.  Not linear on top or bottom, not like disk magnets at all.
You obviously don't understand electromagnetism.  The magnetic field lines 'flow' from pole to pole.  One side of the field is North, the other South.  No matter where you are in the field, one side is North, one is South.  So, the field 'eminates' from the north pole, flows around the edge of the disk and back in the bottom of the disk completing the loop.  No matter where you are on the FE, the N points to the North magnetic pole.  The S is simply the other side of the magnetic field line.  So, yes, exactly like a disk magnet.

Also, please explain how compasses on a flat earth could always remain as we observe, oriented in a straight line to magnetic N/S regardless of how they're held, as opposed to rotating around their N tip which would always point north, yet with S having 360deg of freedom (which FE would necessitate).
This is exactly how compasses work, RE or FE.   ???

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2015, 08:30:21 PM »
You obviously don't understand electromagnetism.  The magnetic field lines 'flow' from pole to pole.  One side of the field is North, the other South.  No matter where you are in the field, one side is North, one is South.  So, the field 'eminates' from the north pole, flows around the edge of the disk and back in the bottom of the disk completing the loop.  No matter where you are on the FE, the N points to the North magnetic pole.  The S is simply the other side of the magnetic field line.  So, yes, exactly like a disk magnet.

This is exactly how compasses work, RE or FE.   ???

While, yes, that is how a disk magnet works and makes a good theory, it doesn't match the Earth's magnetic field.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/WMM2010_F_MERC.pdf
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/World_Magnetic_Inclination_2010.pdf

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2015, 08:58:32 PM »
Yet, that was not the question.  Please try to keep up with the conversation.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »

Right, who cares about the truth. 

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2015, 02:38:47 PM »
What are you talking about?  I provided nothing but the truth.  Unless you would like to show me where I did not.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2015, 02:45:35 PM »
What are you talking about?  I provided nothing but the truth.  Unless you would like to show me where I did not.

I never said you didn't.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2015, 01:18:20 AM »
The topic of this thread is that magnetism proves round earth. TexasH provided an argument, that earth's magnetic field is inconsistent with a flat earth, which is right on topic.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2015, 01:35:43 AM »

EVERY single one of your posts is complete and utter bullshit.

The earth is a spherical globe - your precious flat earth is just a pathetic fantasy with made-up BS as its premise.

So you actually think the sun is only 3000 miles above the earth's surface?  This one fact alone that you believe in, demonstrates your complete stupidity.

Every post you make is just irrelevant crap - what a waste of space loser you are.
Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2015, 08:53:58 AM »

I never said you didn't.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2015, 08:57:49 AM »

I never said you didn't.

I was referring to what I posted, not what you posted.  I even stated that what you said in your post was correct.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 09:00:02 AM by TexasH »

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2015, 09:00:43 AM »
The topic of this thread is that magnetism proves round earth. TexasH provided an argument, that earth's magnetic field is inconsistent with a flat earth, which is right on topic.
From the OP:
Flat Earthers can you provide any examples of a magnet with one pole in the middle and the other as a circle around the edge?

Please fail less.  Or maybe stop sticking your nose into things you don't understand. 

-- Bob Hudson

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2015, 01:58:13 PM »
From the OP:
Flat Earthers can you provide any examples of a magnet with one pole in the middle and the other as a circle around the edge?

Please fail less.  Or maybe stop sticking your nose into things you don't understand.

From the title:
Learn to read.

When in doubt; sources!

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2015, 07:49:59 PM »

Master_Evar, do you ever get tired of being wrong?  I honestly don't know why you even try to refute any post of mine.  All you end up doing is looking foolish. 

-- Bob Hudson

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2015, 10:45:18 PM »

The flat Earth Hypothesis if it can be called that says that the North pole is in the middle of the Earth while the South pole is a ring around the Earth.  Now I have never seen a magnet with one pole in the middle of the magnet and the other pole as a ring around the edge.  Flat Earthers can you provide any examples of a magnet with one pole in the middle and the other as a circle around the edge? The Earth's Magnetic Field contradicts the Flat Earth hypothesis.

Master_Evar, do you ever get tired of being wrong?  I honestly don't know why you even try to refute any post of mine.  All you end up doing is looking foolish.

Quote from: Title
You still have not read the title of the thread? Try to read it, it helps understanding what the topic is. Also, italic text.

When in doubt; sources!