How far does the conspiracy go?

• 6 Replies
?

Bender

• Round Earther and Proud
How far does the conspiracy go?
« on: September 30, 2015, 04:16:35 PM »
I was digging around in the news archives yesterday and found the following:

A group of Harvard University researchers have discovered that laboratory mice,all of which had a mass of 45 grams, tended to live longer if they were exposed to Alpha radiation at a young age,with added life expectancy decreasing exponentially with time between birth and administering the first dose.  A group of researchers exposed mouse litters to a high dosage of plutonium 240,and found that mice tended to live 10% longer than those that did not receive a consistent Alpha dosage.
"This changes everything,you would think that Alpha radiation should be avoided at all costs,but this study proves otherwise.", says a Harvard student,whose name will not be disclosed as per his request.

This begs the question:Just what else are NASA and the government hiding from us?
I would give you the link to the news page,but it returned a 404 error when I copy and pasted it into the URL bar today,which is why I am only posting this today,also meaning that our internet usage is being extensively monitored.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 04:19:39 PM by Bender »

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Re: How far does the conspiracy go?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 12:06:50 AM »
First : Could I get a link to the research paper
Second : What has NASA got to do with this?

?

tappet

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 03:12:24 AM »
Yes, very useful information for anybody contemplating getting a pet rat.
This can be filed with all of the other research done on rats.
Weird how much research is done on rats, I prefer to just bait them.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 03:51:35 PM »
Internet logging? What's that? I use whonix in a vm with tails and tor. Can't catch me!
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Frank Lee

• Truth has no agenda. Science does.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 10:21:57 AM »

This begs the question:Just what else are NASA and the government hiding from us?
I would give you the link to the news page,but it returned a 404 error when I copy and pasted it into the URL bar today,which is why I am only posting this today,also meaning that our internet usage is being extensively monitored.

This is the question that invariably gets us all started.
The ride gets very bumpy from here. Climb on board and buckle your seat belts.
Kansas is going bye-bye.
It is an adventure well worth taking! Good luck!
Science is religion for people who will not be subject to a supreme Creator. Free choice is love.

TheEarthIsASphere.

• who fucking cares what shape the earth is lol
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 02:00:11 PM »
Internet logging? What's that? I use whonix in a vm with tails and tor. Can't catch me!

Hah! That's a funny joke. http://www.howtogeek.com/142380/htg-explains-is-tor-really-anonymous-and-secure/
Quā ratiōne nōn redimus ad senectēs societātēs sapientium patrum? Quā ratiōne relinquimus eārum sapientiam?

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 03:02:03 AM »

Hah! That's a funny joke. http://www.howtogeek.com/142380/htg-explains-is-tor-really-anonymous-and-secure/
Well exit node sniffing is a long-long way from trivial, and as he's using TOR in conjunction with a VPN all his traffic through the nodes will be using SSL.

Unless he's an international terrorist with an entire forensic team from the NSA after him, I'd say he's pretty fucking secure.  Even if they have a team on him, they might not get anything from that technique.

Look how they caught Ross Ulbricht - nothing to do with exit node sniffing, and everything to do with traditional detective work.  And keep in mind, although they got Ulbricht because of his dumb mistakes, there are now hundreds of online drug markets operating with impunity.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 12:53:28 PM by JimmyTheCrab »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.