Spaceflight conspiracy

• 19 Replies
Spaceflight conspiracy
« on: September 22, 2015, 12:56:40 AM »
So I read about NASA being a conspiracy and faking all the space launches, since obviously you can't put an artificial satelite into orbit around a flat object accelerating through spacetime. So my question is; how can ESA, India, russia, China, Japan, Iran, Syria, Israel, Nigeria I could go on about countries with space programs and satellites in space. Are they all in on the same scam? Why would all these countries join in and protect this? United states aren't actually best friends with some of these countries. Seems a bit much to grasp dont you think? Did India fake the mars mission? Did ESA really land on a comet? And what is Elon musk doing, spenning his own money on spaceflight?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 01:41:35 AM by Kogelblitz »
Earth is flat, but Jupiter is the flattest planet in our solar system.

Testify

• In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost
Re: Spaceflight conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 01:55:23 PM »
United states aren't actually best friends with some of these countries.
Who told you this? Do you believe everything you are told?
They share a common interest of hiding the Truth and Light of God.
Isaiah 40:22: "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in"

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 02:30:00 PM »

Do you believe everything that you read in a several thousand year-old book?

Testify

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 02:38:44 PM »

I believe the Word of God. Do you believe God is a liar?
Isaiah 40:22: "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in"

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 02:48:14 PM »
So I read about NASA being a conspiracy and faking all the space launches, since obviously you can't put an artificial satelite into orbit around a flat object accelerating through spacetime. So my question is; how can ESA, India, russia, China, Japan, Iran, Syria, Israel, Nigeria I could go on about countries with space programs and satellites in space. Are they all in on the same scam? Why would all these countries join in and protect this? United states aren't actually best friends with some of these countries. Seems a bit much to grasp dont you think? Did India fake the mars mission? Did ESA really land on a comet? And what is Elon musk doing, spenning his own money on spaceflight?

Not just Elon Musk but all the private rocket programs, such as Virgin Galactic, as well as the *military* space program the US has, and private groups like Planetary Resources, and basically anyone involved in private satellite construction, plus all the companies who contract with those companies. And we'd have to add all the research institutes like JPL and the Planetary Sciences Institute. As well as researchers and universities and scientists and professors around that world. And don't forget all of the telecommunications corporations, the media, and NOAA. And probably a lot of other people I am leaving out.

Faking space would be the biggest cover-up in history, and actually to pull it off would require a sizable percentage of the human race, all doing it to fool a small pool of conspiracy theorists.

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 03:32:54 PM »

Do you believe that Allah and Mohammad are liars? Do you believe that Krishna is a liar? How do you know that your God is "the" one true God? Because your book tells you so? Because there's another book that says that Allah is the one true God. Which book am I to believe?

Frankly, I don't believe that God exists. And even if I am wrong and He or She or It does exist, I don't believe that a bunch of Sun-baked goat herders living in a tiny cornor of the Middle East thousands of years ago wrote down "His" Word. Because according to their supposedly divinely-inspired book, the the world is flat and the stars sit above it on a dome, which is not only NOT true, and been *proven* as such, but it reflects the exact kind of Cosmology that you would expect from a bunch of ignorant savages who have no knowledge of astronomy or natural history, and believe that they are the center of the Universe, and are God's "chosen people". Now, if the Cosmology of the Hebrews reflected what the universe actually looks like - which is something that they could not p ossibily have known back then, then I would be the first to think that it was somehow divinely inspired.

Testify

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 03:39:08 PM »
Do you believe that Allah and Mohammad are liars? Do you believe that Krishna is a liar? How do you know that your God is "the" one true God? Because your book tells you so? Because there's another book that says that Allah is the one true God. Which book am I to believe?

Frankly, I don't believe that God exists. And even if I am wrong and He or She or It does exist, I don't believe that a bunch of Sun-baked goat herders living in a tiny cornor of the Middle East thousands of years ago wrote down "His" Word. Because according to their supposedly divinely-inspired book, the the world is flat and the stars sit above it on a dome, which is not only NOT true, and been *proven* as such, but it reflects the exact kind of Cosmology that you would expect from a bunch of ignorant savages who have no knowledge of astronomy or natural history, and believe that they are the center of the Universe, and are God's "chosen people". Now, if the Cosmology of the Hebrews reflected what the universe actually looks like - which is something that they could not p ossibily have known back then, then I would be the first to think that it was somehow divinely inspired.
Believe the Book not written by demons, the Book which calls the Holy Spirit to you when you read it, and which predicted the Messiah. The Bible is nothing like the books of heretics and pagans.

The Bible's picture of the world is accurate. Simply because you have been deceived to think the world is round does not change God's Truth. God does not lie.

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 02:12:51 AM »

Why? What did he tell you that he didnt tell me? Nothing because the big man is dead. Killed and burried by science and astronomy hundreds off years ago. Dead men can't talk you know.
Now back to the topic please, this has nothing to do with god. And stop citing a several thousand year old sci-fi book.

Testify

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 04:10:20 AM »

Why? What did he tell you that he didnt tell me? Nothing because the big man is dead. Killed and burried by science and astronomy hundreds off years ago. Dead men can't talk you know.
Now back to the topic please, this has nothing to do with god. And stop citing a several thousand year old sci-fi book.

God cannot die. He formed all, and He will be long after the universe is gone. God may always speak.
This has everything to do with God. The flat world is God's creation, and those that try to conceal its shape with lies about space are doing so to conceal His majesty. They fill the skies with smoke so we cannot see His light, the Sun, and claim to have visited the Star of Bethlehem (the moon) when to do so is clearly impossible. Your discomfort with God has no bearing on truth.

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 08:20:35 AM »

God cannot die. He formed all, and He will be long after the universe is gone. God may always speak.
This has everything to do with God. The flat world is God's creation, and those that try to conceal its shape with lies about space are doing so to conceal His majesty. They fill the skies with smoke so we cannot see His light, the Sun, and claim to have visited the Star of Bethlehem (the moon) when to do so is clearly impossible. Your discomfort with God has no bearing on truth.

So cute that you think the moon is a star, you should know that if that was true, we would not exist. Your discomfort in reality is sad. You write very poetically, which is nice when you speak about religion, because that's what religion is. Its a good source of poetry but it should not be taken literally. But i do not understand what you mean when concealing gods word, is this a bad thing? Why is this a bad thing?

Btw there's little smoke in the sky, mostly nitrogen and some oxygen. Pluss some parts carbondioxide which can be describes as smoke so in some sence you are right. We should stop filling our atmosphere with CO2 but not because it block gods image, but because it will mess with the natural balance in our ecosystem.

Testify

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2015, 08:50:39 AM »

So cute that you think the moon is a star, you should know that if that was true, we would not exist. Your discomfort in reality is sad. You write very poetically, which is nice when you speak about religion, because that's what religion is. Its a good source of poetry but it should not be taken literally. But i do not understand what you mean when concealing gods word, is this a bad thing? Why is this a bad thing?

Btw there's little smoke in the sky, mostly nitrogen and some oxygen. Pluss some parts carbondioxide which can be describes as smoke so in some sence you are right. We should stop filling our atmosphere with CO2 but not because it block gods image, but because it will mess with the natural balance in our ecosystem.

Just because you imagine stars to be one thing does not mean that is what they are. Every star is a celestial being. The moon and Sun represent two parts of the Trinity, and each Star and planet and other kind of object is an Angel (which may have fallen and become a demon).
God's word is the truth about the world, and the way to be saved. God tells us that the world is flat, so the demons paint lies in the sky to try and fool us. God tells us a star moves close to the Earth, so Satan tells us that they are fusion reactions. God shines down on us from above, so they poison our world to try and blot out His light. If you reject God, you reject the chance to be saved.

Testify

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2015, 09:05:19 AM »
Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD

If God's word angers you so, you may want to think about why that is.

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 09:10:39 AM »

Just because you imagine stars to be one thing does not mean that is what they are. Every star is a celestial being. The moon and Sun represent two parts of the Trinity, and each Star and planet and other kind of object is an Angel (which may have fallen and become a demon).
God's word is the truth about the world, and the way to be saved. God tells us that the world is flat, so the demons paint lies in the sky to try and fool us. God tells us a star moves close to the Earth, so Satan tells us that they are fusion reactions. God shines down on us from above, so they poison our world to try and blot out His light. If you reject God, you reject the chance to be saved.

This is getting a bit off topic but I haven't rejected gods word because i haven't been presented too to. And satan has nothing to do with it in my eyes he is the same as god, fictional. And science telle us they are fusion reactors, if something else where to be theorised i would concider that to be the case. Now back to the topic, why would so many countries join in on a world wide scam created by a company on an island which 3/4 of the world hates?

Testify

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2015, 09:15:51 AM »

This is getting a bit off topic but I haven't rejected gods word because i haven't been presented too to. And satan has nothing to do with it in my eyes he is the same as god, fictional. And science telle us they are fusion reactors, if something else where to be theorised i would concider that to be the case. Now back to the topic, why would so many countries join in on a world wide scam created by a company on an island which 3/4 of the world hates?
I have presented you with God's word, and everyone is familiar with the Holy Bible. You either accept or reject it.
Satan is very different to God. God is the Light and the Creator, Satan is the means by which He tests us.

The lie did not begin with NASA, it began with Satan and Lucifer. Lucifer the Morning Star leads the stars to deceive the world, and Satan whispers poison as he did in Eden, to convince people that they should continue to lie and deceive. The lies about space travel are caused by Satan. Some may easily be corrupted, and to others he promises wealth and power.

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2015, 09:26:49 AM »

I have presented you with God's word, and everyone is familiar with the Holy Bible. You either accept or reject it.
Satan is very different to God. God is the Light and the Creator, Satan is the means by which He tests us.

The lie did not begin with NASA, it began with Satan and Lucifer. Lucifer the Morning Star leads the stars to deceive the world, and Satan whispers poison as he did in Eden, to convince people that they should continue to lie and deceive. The lies about space travel are caused by Satan. Some may easily be corrupted, and to others he promises wealth and power.

If that was gods word then yes I reject it because what you just posted bears no touch with reality.

Testify

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 09:57:26 AM »

If that was gods word then yes I reject it because what you just posted bears no touch with reality.
If you are so arrogant as tot hink your experience is the arbiter of reality, then you are damned. Your question is answered. Accept God, or do not: you have free will.

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 05:42:38 AM »
UN, One world order , Coloured money.
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don'tů:

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2015, 09:44:09 AM »

Oh no, colored money! God help us that the Federal Reserve should change the look of the money!!

Clearly, it's a sign of the apocalypse.

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2015, 02:34:02 PM »

Oh no, colored money! God help us that the Federal Reserve should change the look of the money!!

No just debt  slavery.
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don'tů:

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 03:07:02 AM »

No just debt  slavery.

'When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don'tů'

.......lower THAN........            not    .............lower THEN.................

Wow, you went all the way through school, and still didn't know when to use 'than' and 'then'?

Do you have a learning disability Charles?
Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.