The shape of Oceania and Australia today

• 25 Replies
The shape of Oceania and Australia today
« on: September 21, 2015, 02:36:24 PM »

You are all insanely mad and I'll have to disclose to you what
I did not want to yet, but this is how Oceania and Australia are
presently, so get cured:

Australia was nuked and that's what's left of it...
and Oceania is now an infertile land mass covered with ice.
See the crater.

This is serious so don't troll.

Constellator

• Joke's on you, Earth is icosahedral.
Re: The shape of Oceania and Australia today
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 03:28:36 PM »
Okay, what makes you think that is Australia? It doesn't even look that much like it, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember Australia being just off the coast of Mexico.

And I'm seriously wondering how the heck you suppose anyone would ever be able to cover something like this up. I mean, it's not every day one of the world's most developed countries gets wiped off the map and nobody notices. You'd think there would at the very least be some smidgen of imagery in that region from satellites, other than this particular photo. You could say that all the other images are faked, but in that case, what makes this image different? Did they just forget about this one? I'm pretty sure that any entity capable of hiding something like this wouldn't just miss a photo, which coincidentally happened to be one posted here, where it could be seen by someone "in the know" like you.

Which brings me to my next point. By saying that that cloud is Australia, you are also implying that photograph is a legitimate image of Earth. Doesn't look too cubic to me. You could say it's a fisheye lens, but that would just look like a polygon with bulgy sides, not a sphere. And in saying this, you also imply that satellite imagery is indeed possible to capture, meaning we would be able to see the other sides of the cube as the satellite orbited around. And even if you say that satellites don't actually orbit around the Earth, what suspends them? Balloons? That idea has been debunked many times before. Your Cube Earth theory and whatever nonsense you're talking about now are mutually contradictory.

At this point, I don't know why I'm still responding to you. It is obvious this is a joke.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:37:09 PM by Constellator »

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 03:37:09 PM »

Please notice the Indonesian Islands too, severely damaged.
Clouds do not descend to under water... notice that is clearly Australia
Oceania with the shores depressed under water. I was tired of being told
Australia could be in two Hemispheres at the same time... so I disclosed
where it is and how it is... otherwise everyone would keep saying is above
and bellow the Equator as more convenient to present an image.

Constellator

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 03:43:45 PM »
Clouds may not be able to descend underwater, but they most certainly can form over it.

No one here has ever said that Australia is in the Northern Hemisphere. I think even the Flat Earthers can agree on that.

If you're going to make something up intended to make me angry, at least propose something anybody with half a brain could ever think to be legitimate. You're not even making me try here.

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 04:00:37 PM »
Clouds may not be able to descend underwater, but they most certainly can form over it.

Yes... they do form above, but do not come from nor travel bellow.

No one here has ever said that Australia is in the Northern Hemisphere. I think even the Flat Earthers can agree on that.

Yes you do... you are all trying to hide what happened to Oceania and Australia by placing Australia both at the Northeastern and Southeastern Hemispheres, very ignorantly or taking me (us) for ignorant.

If you're going to make something up intended to make me angry, at least propose something anybody with half a brain could ever think to be legitimate. You're not even making me try here.

You should be thinking on Oceania and Australia and what happened to
it, which is so so sad, beyond words.

And I have not yet received comments from any old members...
like is your case having no more than 23 comments made on the forum so far.

Constellator

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 04:16:46 PM »
Okay, now I see what you're talking about when you say that the clouds go underwater. Those are clearly reflections. These also appear beneath all the other clouds in the picture.

Both the Round Earth...

and Flat Earth maps...

show Australia south of the Equator. Please tell me where people have tried to tell you that it was not. In fact, in your picture, "Australia" is farther north than it normally is. If anyone is claiming Australia is in the wrong hemisphere, it's you.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 04:18:26 PM by Constellator »

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 04:39:48 PM »

Are you a kid with no school at all..?
The right side quarter of that map is the Northeastern Hemisphere.
You are considering the Equator crossing the North Pole, which is
nothing more than the Magnetic Center, but the Equator which divides
the Hemispheres does not cross between Alaska and Siberia
through the North Pole. The Equator which divides the South and North
Hemispheres is much bellow on a straight line between Ecuador and
the Straight of Gibraltar. Up the Equator is North and Bellow the Equator
is South. the Equator crosses the Atlantic dividing South and North
Atlantic... is does not cross above at the Arctic Sea.

Constellator

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2015, 04:45:48 PM »
On the Flat Earth map, the Equator is not the line across the middle. It is the red circle halfway between north (center of map) and south (edge of map). Since I shrunk the image, it's harder to see, but the line across the middle is not the Equator. I will say it once again: everyone agrees that Australia is in the Southern Hemisphere, whereas your photo shows it on the same level as Mexico, putting it in the Northern Hemisphere.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 04:51:12 PM by Constellator »

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2015, 05:15:45 PM »
On the Flat Earth map, the Equator is not the line across the middle. It is the red circle halfway between north (center of map) and south (edge of map). Since I shrunk the image, it's harder to see, but the line across the middle is not the Equator. I will say it once again: everyone agrees that Australia is in the Southern Hemisphere, whereas your photo shows it on the same level as Mexico, putting it in the Northern Hemisphere.

If the red line is the Equator line then it's also wrong, because the Sun passes above the Straight of Gibraltar more to the Portuguese Side than the Spanish side and follows between the North and South Atlantic Ocean, to the middle of the American Atlantic Ocean coast, reaching then the Ecuador... this movement runs through the largest Parallel, which is called the Equator. So that red line must be corrected.

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2015, 06:45:32 PM »

Are there any other members in this forum apart from the 3 or 4 trolls
answering me back along 48 hours..?

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2015, 07:21:01 PM »

I'm just gonna repeat what I said in the Cubic Earth thread:

Australia just had an election. Somebody better tell them that they've been nuked.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-19/andrew-hastie-wins-canning-by-election/6789334

And anyone can easily call any phone number in Australia for themselves.

Here's one for an Aussie pizza joint: :+61 8 8410 4911 It's 12:10 in Canberra as I type this, so they might be open or opening soon.

And you can randomly pick any number that you Google online. There must literally be *millions* of them, they can't all be fake.

And anyone with the money for an airline or boat ticket can *visit* Australia.

If you're gonna make crazy stuff up, you gotta try harder.  Don't pretend that a place doesn't exist anymore, when anyone can call that place and talk to someone there. This is the age of the Information Superhighway. The "Global Village" - you can actually TALK to people in Australia. And just common sense tells me that if an ENTIRE NATION, an ENTIRE SUB-CONTINENT, was wiped off the face of the Earth, we'd all know about it. There are students and tourists here in the USA (where I am living) who would have known, and I'm pretty sure that "THEY" couldn't have gotten to them all, nor is it likely that every single one of them is an actor. Same for the Americans who have family visiting the country.

Unless someone is faking a WHOLE COUNTRY!!!

And no, I don't have any family in Australia, but I have online friends for there, and they all assure me that they haven't been nuked. Unless *they* are all in on this giant hoax too.

Seriously, the gig is up, stop making easily testable and falsifiable claims, admit that you are a troll and you fooled us ll, or seriously, if you believe this, please seek medical help before yo0u become a danger to yourself and/or others.

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 07:30:07 PM »

You are calling *us* "trolls" Mr. "The Earth is a Cube and Australia Doesn't Exist Anymore"..!?!?!

Probably no Flat Earthers are chiming in because this forum has very slow traffic - but maybe it's  because as crazy and deluded as they are, even THEY can see through your crazy.

Plus, you kinda make them look bad, because a lot of your insane "reasoning" is exactly the same kind of "reasoning" that they use to "prove" that the Earth is (supposedly) flat. (Hint: It's not.)

(Or maybe they are smart enough to see through *your* obvious trolling, and only a few of us are naive enough to believe that you might actually believe all of this insanity, and for that I commend them.)

And nobody is "trolling" you, we are asking how this could possibly be true when it's EASILY DISPROVEN.

I can pick up the phone and *call* Australia. And I'm pretty sure that if I did the answer would be "What the fuck are you talking about!?"

Serulian

• Flat Earthian
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 08:08:31 PM »

It might be best if you were to reveal all the information pertaining to your cube Earth theory/ post apocalyptic scenario and then answer questions and comments. It seems you are reluctant to provide additional details, but are upset we are not continuing to ask.

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2015, 09:45:22 PM »

It might be best if you were to reveal all the information pertaining to your cube Earth theory/ post apocalyptic scenario and then answer questions and comments. It seems you are reluctant to provide additional details, but are upset we are not continuing to ask.

Why would I do that..? There are no members at this forum with interest on more information... only avatars jumping to find or formulate incoherent statements like that you made saying I don't want to give more information then the already disclosed... which I indeed do... but you are just another troll who made only 120 comments on the forum and are just interested like all the previous trolls on the source. I will not even consider you... I'll just give some time to see if there are any more members who seek more information or just trolls... if so, I'll find somewhere else to disclose the information, as this obviously seams to be the wrong place... build to attract and eliminate, rather then anything else. 

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2015, 09:50:02 PM »

You are calling *us* "trolls" Mr. "The Earth is a Cube and Australia Doesn't Exist Anymore"..!?!?!

Probably no Flat Earthers are chiming in because this forum has very slow traffic - but maybe it's  because as crazy and deluded as they are, even THEY can see through your crazy.

Plus, you kinda make them look bad, because a lot of your insane "reasoning" is exactly the same kind of "reasoning" that they use to "prove" that the Earth is (supposedly) flat. (Hint: It's not.)

(Or maybe they are smart enough to see through *your* obvious trolling, and only a few of us are naive enough to believe that you might actually believe all of this insanity, and for that I commend them.)

And nobody is "trolling" you, we are asking how this could possibly be true when it's EASILY DISPROVEN.

I can pick up the phone and *call* Australia. And I'm pretty sure that if I did the answer would be "What the fuck are you talking about!?"

Then go there and when you reach it, just say "oh, I thought I was is Kansas"
like Alice in wonderland...

troll.

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 10:01:09 PM »

Why would I do that..? There are no members at this forum with interest on more information... only avatars jumping to find or formulate incoherent statements like that you made saying I don't want to give more information then the already disclosed... which I indeed do... but you are just another troll who made only 120 comments on the forum and are just interested like all the previous trolls on the source. I will not even consider you... I'll just give some time to see if there are any more members who seek more information or just trolls... if so, I'll find somewhere else to disclose the information, as this obviously seams to be the wrong place... build to attract and eliminate, rather then anything else.

You are seriously mistaken in your beliefs.

I live in New Zealand, which is part of Australasia (combination of Australia and New Zealand) and I can assure you that our two countries have not been nuked.

I think your mental state is somewhat compromised - could I recommend that you see a doctor immediately, as you are obviously very unwell and in need of help.

Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 10:18:18 PM »

You are seriously mistaken in your beliefs.

I live in New Zealand, which is part of Australasia (combination of Australia and New Zealand) and I can assure you that our two countries have not been nuked.

I think your mental state is somewhat compromised - could I recommend that you see a doctor immediately, as you are obviously very unwell and in need of help.

Can you prove that you live in NZ? How do we know that you aren't a shill, for THEM?

Clearly you are either a liar or a troll.

I'll bet you even believe that NASA actually landed on the Moon!!!

Or is it possible that you are sincere, and only *think* that you live in NZ!? Ask yourself, do you really live where you think that you live?

I actually saw those Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies, and as far as I can tell, NZ is mostly CGI. And the whole place is over-run with Orcs, so clearly you should be dead. Unless...are you an Orc?

Tell me, have you stopped chasing Hobbits?

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 12:30:04 AM »

this forum is probably just searching for IP addresses from those
concerned with the subject anyway...

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2015, 01:45:35 AM »

You are all insanely mad and I'll have to disclose to you what
I did not want to yet, but this is how Oceania and Australia are
presently, so get cured:

Australia was nuked and that's what's left of it...
and Oceania is now an infertile land mass covered with ice.
See the crater.

This is serious so don't troll.

I think you have seriously lost the plot,   I live in Australia,  and I can assure you that it's not been nuked.    Where do you live anyway?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2015, 02:14:30 AM »
I'm not sure debating this guy will do any good...
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2015, 03:15:42 AM »

Yep,  going by the name,  and some of the things he's written,  Zero Point,   I wonder if that's the sum total of his arguments, or is it his IQ?

He lost me when he nuked my town, and turned it into a frozen barren wasteland.  :)
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2015, 05:08:20 AM »
I reside in The Commonwealth of Australia & not THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA , that is in Washington dc. Nor do I reside in Australia , thats a town in cuba . I cant recall being nuked, only being betrayed & sold out by lying  low life treasonous scum. Who have  pretend to be loyal to their country ,while they sell it out.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:14:56 AM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2015, 08:18:21 AM »

Yep,  going by the name,  and some of the things he's written,  Zero Point,   I wonder if that's the sum total of his arguments, or is it his IQ?

He lost me when he nuked my town, and turned it into a frozen barren wasteland.  :)

My suspicions are pretty much confirmed that the Flat Earth Society is just a meeting place for really, REALLY bad comedians who rarely can get anyone laughing. This just may be one of them rare (laughable) jokes.

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2015, 11:26:30 AM »
Maybe he mean culturally, not physically  ;)
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2015, 02:25:45 PM »

You mean that Australian's regularly nuke their towns? Like so much its part of their culture now? :P

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2015, 02:52:41 PM »

You mean that Australian's regularly nuke their towns? Like so much its part of their culture now? :P

Obviously man, have you never seen Mad Max!? Or any of the other post-apocalyptic movies or TV shows based in Australia, like The Rover, and The Tribe? The Australian Film Board finds it cheaper and easier to just nuke the place regularly, to attract big movie studios.